The Best Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was now on the bed on his knees to the side of Tamara's head. His right hand moved down and cupped Tamara's right breast while his left moved some hair from her face. Then he slid his cock over her lips. Not into her mouth but as Tamara puckered her lips, Jeff slid the underside of his shaft across her wet lips, back and forth so Tamara's lips moved from the tip of his cock to its base. A few times she tried to take his cock into her mouth, but each time he'd pull back.

Jeff's concentration was broken when he heard Tamara gasp. Rebecca had just put one finger inside Tamara and let another trace over Tamara's wet asshole, all the while licking, very gently, Tamara's swollen clit. With her soft mouth, Rebecca would occassionally suck Tamara's clit into her mouth making Tamara gasp for air.

Jeff moved back from Tamara's face to let the two women enjoy their moment. "You're doing great, Bec. I don't believe that you've never licked a pussy before, you're a natural" Tamara whispered, stroking Rebecca's hair.

Seeing Rebecca's butt in the air as she performed on Tamara, Jeff moved to the base of the bed and climbed onto the bed from its foot.

He didn't want to interrupt Rebecca or break her rhythm, she was still a novice regardless of her skills. So Jeff very gently placed his cock at the entrance to Rebecca's pussy and let her move her bottom back to take it in. Then he moved forward as Rebecca moved her body forward to move her face back into Tamara's pussy.

Jeff kept his movements slow and shallow so he wouldn't affect Rebecca's rhythm. But she started moving her hips in a circle and back and forth. The visual for Jeff nearly put him over the edge. The black stockings, the perfect ass, and Bec's pussy strectched out over his cock. She'd had never liked anal sex but Jeff took a finger and touched her asshole gently, this caused Bec to pound back against his cock and her mouth moved from Tam's pussy as she reacted to the unexpected but welcome sensation.

Rebecca returned to Tam's pussy, her speed getting faster. "That's it Bec. Ahh ... you're gonna make me come so hard."

Jeff looked down at Tamara, her eyes tightly closed, her beautiful face contorting with pleasure but as beautiful as ever. He could tell she was concentrating on her impending orgasm.

As if feeling his stare, Tamara opened her eyes and caught Jeff's attention. Her hands still gently stroking Rebecca's hair and her cheeks. "You're old girlfriend is a good pussy eater. I owe you one -- a big one."

"How about if I give you a big one, Tamara, and we call it even?" Jeff asked.

She grinned, then licked her lips and closed her eyes again, refocusing on Rebecca's actions.

As Tamara started groaning, then shouting, Rebecca started moving her hips harder and harder back against Jeff's cock in her pussy. Jeff took that sign and start pounding her harder. As Tamara's orgasm was subsiding, Jeff started coming, "Oh god you're so tight Bec. Oh fuck. Ah."

Jeff kept fucking for a minute or two after coming, Rebecca milking the last drops from his cock. Then she whimpered somewhat disappointingly, "Oh I was so close."

Tam replied, "Then come here, Bec. Sit on my face, I'll finish you off."

Rebecca moved up the bed, some of Jeff's come dripping from her pussy onto Tamara's stomach and tits along the way before she lowered her pussy to just above Tamara's mouth. Tamara held onto Rebecca's ass tightly as she pulled her towards her mouth. First her tongue exploring into Rebecca's pussy, feeling and tasting Jeff's come inside of her. Then Tamara moved her tongue all around Rebecca's clit.

Meanwhile Jeff still at the bottom of the bed and was kissing his way up Tamara's right leg, through the red silk stockings. He was stroking himself while doing so. The sounds of his old girlfriend, the best lover he'd ever had, groaning in pleasure was helping him to get hard again. He reached the end of the stocking, then kissed Tamara's thigh directly until his tongue traced it's way up to her slit. He heard her say, "I need that big cock in me as soon as you're ready, Jeff." Jeff ran his tongue up along the inside of her outer lips, then moved back down the bed and repeated this with her left leg.

By the time Jeff's mouth reached Tamara's pussy the second time he was hard again.

With Bec sitting on Tamara's face, Jeff lifting her butt of the bed a few inches and aimed his cock for her pussy. With one rough, deep thrust all eight inches were inside. This startled Tamara, causing her to scream and when she did, the edge of one of her teeth caught Rebecca's clit, the overwhelmingly powerful feeling nearly making her come immediately. Jeff found his rhythm, four shallow thrusts followed by a hard deep long thrust into Tamara. He was rougher with Tamara, knowing she could concentrate on eating pussy while getting thoroughly fucked.

Rebecca was nearing her climax and Jeff's pace was getting even faster, his thrusts even harder. Rebecca finally came just seconds after warning Tamara, her juices coating Tamara's face. As Rebecca slowly moved away from squatting over Tamara, both she and Jeff saw that Tam was a beautiful mess, the mixture of his come and her pussy juices all over her.

When Rebecca moved aside, Jeff kept thrusting but moved up to kiss Tamara deeply before whispering in her ear, loud enough for Rebecca to hear, too, "I'm so glad you joined us. Bec and I had both wanted this -- both together, then apart -- for a long time. You're the perfect partner to share this with. You're beautiful, your body is beautiful, and you're a wonderful lover." Then between thrusts, moving his mouth closer to her ear and speaking more quietly so perhaps Bec wouldn't hear, "And it feels like your pussy was just made for my cock."

She smiled, first at Jeff then Rebecca, but she was speechless as Jeff's thrusts filled her pussy. She found her voice enough to say "That's it Jeff. Just like that." Her hands wrapped around him and her fingers dug into his back and she tried to muffle her loud moans as she came hard. His thrusts continued until she begged him to stop. She collapsed back on the bed as Jeff withdrew.

Rebecca immediately took Jeff's cock into her mouth and tasted Tamara's juices, again.

"Hold on, Bec," Tamara said as she regained her senses. "Jeff sit in the chair." He obediently followed her order. "Now sit on his cock, Bec." Rebecca sat on his cock, facing him, his mouth sucking her right nipple into her mouth. "No sexy, the other way," Tam ordered.

Rebecca turned around. Jeff held her by her sides as she glided her pussy down onto his cock. Then Tamara was on her knees in front of them both staring at Rebecca's clit and Jeff's sack.

Jeff using his hips to the extent he could and his hands on her sides started bouncing Rebecca up and down on his cock. Then once they had the rhythm, his hands moved to her tits. Tamara moved her mouth to Rebecca's clit. Mainly flicking her tongue back and forth but mainly letting Rebecca's bouncing move her clit along her tongue.

The feelings for Rebecca were intense, a cock stretching her pussy and a tongue flicking across her clit. At one point she raised up too high and as Jeff's cock escaped her pussy, Tam hungrily caught it in her mouth, sucked a few times, then held it upright so that Bec could impale herself on it again.

"Oh that feels too good, lovers," Rebecca sighed. "You're so fucking big, Jeff. And Tam, you're the sexiest thing ever. You know exactly how to make me feel like I want to feel." She continued bouncing and as Jeff who was holding her breasts, pinched her nipples she came hard. Tamara licking her clit even faster as Rebecca reached her climax.

Rebecca expected them to stop, but Jeff kept fucking and Tamara kept licking. A second orgasm built on top of the first, then a third. Finally they all knew she was spent. She settled down onto Jeff cock, Tamara gently licking the inside of Bec's thighs.

"Bec, I think we still have a big hard cock here that needs to be taken care of," Tam said.

Rebecca climbed off of Jeff and joined Tamara on the floor.

Tamara took Jeff's cock into her mouth first, tasting Rebecca's juices again. Then she let it spring free while Rebecca bobbed up and down a few times while Tamara said, "So where do you want to come, big guy? Do you want to come in my mouth, do you want to come in Rebecca's mouth? Do you want to come on her tits .... or do you want to come on my face?"

Rebecca looked up as she waited for his answer. "You two have me so hot, I don't want to choke anyone with all I'm about to come. I wanna come all over your face, Tam."

With that Rebecca let his cock out of her mouth. "No!" she exclaimed. "I want it. I want your come all over my face." Her passionate cry almost made Jeff come immediately.

Tamara, full of good ideas, told Jeff to stand up and turn around. His back now to the bed. Rebecca knelt before him and Tamara got behind Jeff, on the bed, on her knees. She reached around him and took his cock in both hands, one over the other. One around the base of his shaft, the other above it, stroking back and forth. She peaked around the side of Jeff's body to watch Rebecca kneeling before him.

With her top hand, she moved the tip of Jeff's cock around Rebecca's lips. "You're so sexy, Bec. You're so beautiful. I can't wait to see my come all over your face," Jeff said. "It's gonna be a minute, suck it baby." And she took his cock in his mouth. "Ah, that's it."

Tamara freed one hand and moved it to fondle Jeff's balls. The bottom hand kept his skin pulled tight around his cock while Rebecca sucked him. "Oh baby that feels so good. Here I come."

Rebecca moved back a few inches while Tamara stroked rapidly with one hand above the other on Jeff's cock. Rebecca was licking her lips, eyes open making deep eye contact with Jeff, concentrating on his expression, waiting. "Mmm. Come on, Tam, shoot his come all over my face. Come on my face, Jeff."

Jeff came a split second after his first loud gasp. The first stream of come hitting the side of Bec's face at an angle and deflecting past her. Then Tam, stroking Jeff, covered their lover with streak after streak his come. Rebecca was invigorated by the hot come forcefully hitting her face. Bec had closed her eyes, and when she felt him stop coming what seemed like a full minute later, she took his cock in her mouth, sucking out the last bit of come and causing him a last few moments of extraordinary pleasure.

She wiped one eye, then opened her eyes and smiled up at him, a big smile. "You've never been more beautiful! You are so beautiful, Bec," Jeff said, out of breath.

"Yes you are!" Tamara said to her come covered lover. She pushed Jeff out of the way and tackled Rebecca onto the floor where she began kissing her lips and cheeks. Devouring Jeff's come.

Jeff had collapsed back onto the bed and was watching the women over the side. Finally both women layed back onto the floor, smiling, satisfied, and exhausted.

"We're here until Friday, Tamara," Jeff said. "I bet you're still full of ideas."

"Oh, I've got a few more," she said as she rolled over to kiss Rebecca as Jeff rolled off the bed to join them in a pile on the floor.

12