The Best Cure is Love Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers

"Yes! Yesss! Fuck me like that! Ooooh baby it feels so good, I love it! Look at that throbbing cock going in and out of your wife's dirty wet cunt! Spread me and fuck me harder!"

"Fuck yes! Like this baby, yes! It's so deep inside, knocking against the entrance of my womb! I can feel it twitching! Cum for me baby! Fuck me hard and deep and shoot that potent baby batter inside of my thirsty pussy!"

"Ooooh, Judith your pussy is going to suck me dry! I can feel it coming again! I'm going to shoot my thick load deep inside baby! Get pregnant from my seed Judith! Here it comes!"

"Do it love! Ram that hard cock deep inside and spray me full with your thick cum! I'm cumming too baby! Yesss! Give me it, now!"

"Fuuuuckkkkk! I'm cumming! I can feel it shooting inside of me, you are shooting it deep into my womb baby! Ooooh yesss! Don't stop! Fill me up to the brim Jeremy!"

"Take it! Take it all Judith! Yes! Squirt out that pussy juice for me, I love you Judith! I love you so fucking much! Oh god, you are draining me baby, your pussy is swallowing every drop of cum!"

"I love you too Jeremy! Ooooh, I'm so full of your cum, you are going to be a daddy! We are going to be parents and be together forever! Yesss!"

"Oh... Oh my, just look at all that cum flooding out my pussy, I can still feel it deep inside of me too. You really wanted to impregnate me, didn't you? I really have a good feeling that our dream will come true sweetheart!"

"I... I've never came so hard before Judith, you were incredible... My heart skipped a beat when you reminded us of our dream, I have the same feeling, I really think we pulled it off darling, we are going to be mom and dad."

"Mom and dad... Our own child... Finally, a family... Let's go home Jeremy, let's go home... The three of us..."

-------------------------- A few days later.

"Congratulations girl! Guess you won the race in the end, I'm so happy for you and Jeremy! Do you two already know what it's going to be?"

"Thank you, Linda! You are one of the first to hear this news besides our parents and family, and don't worry I know both you and Chris are not far behind with the baby making ha-ha! And yes, it's going to be a girl! Our first child is going to be a beautiful daughter."

"Oh Judith, who knows, we are trying, so we will see when the magical moment happens. But a girl you said? You know that I will spoil here silly when she gets born, do you two decided on a name already?"

"Yes, we did, her name will be Stephanie Christina Caldwell or Steph as we already call her, she is named after both our grandmother's. I'm so excited Linda!"

"Giggle" "I can see that Judi, you are literally shining with happiness, makes me think that you would gladly go for a second one straight away!"

"We really want two children, so who knows in a couple of years. We first want to focus on Steph until she is a little older, then maybe she will get a little brother or sister. But hey, that's a concern for later. Now I just want to enjoy being a family!"

*****

Thanks for reading this prologue. It was a lot of fun making all the renders but it's probably a onetime thing for me. So, let's end with a few more bonus renders of Judith and Linda!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,417 Followers
12