The Best Date, Bar None Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was almost instantaneous and flash bulbs of pleasure popped in her eyes and her body followed with electric ripples of joy coursing through her limbs and she felt as if sparks flew from her finger tips and the room suddenly seemed brighter and more vivid than before. And then as Diana rolled away to relax, the colour explosions faded as well.

Steve looked down on Diana's lithe, expended form and reached to the side table to grab her bottle of water and pass it to her, before securing his own and taking a large gulp of refreshment.

After a pause to catch their breath, Steve was the first to get up and moved to the window, looking out over the city through the windows that ran from the floor to ceiling and almost the full width of the wall. Diana roused herself from the bed and stepped gracefully to join him.

Reminding herself of the body prints that her naked form had left upon the shiny glass surface above the bed, Diana now pressed herself to the window as she looked out. The night air outside made the glass close to freezing and the shock of the cold caused Diana to flinch and her nipples to become even more stiff.

The movement caught Steve's eye and he looked across to Diana at his left. His erection still stood firm and expectant, disappointed to be ungloved from its previous heavenly embrace. He took a step back and to the left to stand behind Diana's pert body. Steve reached for Diana's left hand and then her right hand and gently pulled them back towards him, holding her at each wrist.

By the measured way in which Steve took her arms, he was able to manoeuvre Diana into a new position. Diana was beginning to bend at the waist now, her cheek was the only part pressed against the window. Diana's feet spread in cautious anticipation of what was to come. Steve moved closer to Diana's round behind and his penis rested upon the natural cleft above her buttocks.

Diana could feel Steve moving back and forth behind her. Or more precisely, moving back and forth on her behind. The ridges, veins and crown of Steve's penis stroked along Diana's creases. Every once in a while, Steve would press the head of his cock more demandingly at her flesh, teasing Diana that he could penetrate that flesh at any moment and there was nothing that she could do about it. Steve had Diana's arms bound in his grip, leaving her defenceless.

And then she was free. Steve released his hold on Diana's wrists and they fell briefly by her sides. Steve's hands moved to Diana's hips. He held those hips and then stroked Diana's back. Steve reached back and forth along Diana's back, rubbing her spine and shoulders, then flaring out from her waist, over her hips and around those peachy buttocks.

Diana brought her palms up to the glass, bracing herself against its cold surface. "Please, Steve. Stop teasing. Fuck me again please." As she spoke, Diana rotated her hips to chase Steve's cock tip and try to insert it within her. "Shhhh, all in good time. This is a great view. I think that we should both savour it." And he returned to his ministrations of Diana's back and behind. With each upstroke to Diana's neck and shoulders, his groin ground into Diana's ass cheeks, continuing the teasing that Diana was begging to conclude and the main event to commence.

Back and forth along Diana's back and up and down along her rear went Steve's hands and cock. He had to confess that he was just as keen to get inside her but the anticipation that was driving her mad was getting him incredibly aroused. Steve didn't know if Diana could feel it but he was now dripping pre cum from his cock that was coating Diana's bum in its clear, viscous trail. It was like Steve was marking his territory.

That thought caused a throb at the base of Steve's penis and a clench of his ball sac. The thought suddenly went through his mind that to truly mark his territory, he should spray his seed inside her womb and knock her up.

Diana mistook Steve's groan as a weakening of his resolve and so tensed up in what she hoped would be preparation for his penetration, oblivious to the thoughts that had caused the groan. Her hands clutched fruitlessly as the glass, trying to gain purchase so that she could brace herself more fully. Diana's feet balled into the carpet, her back forming the classic pose of female supplication. Diana's shape rose from the floor with from planted feet, through straightened, taut legs to her hips, rounded at her behind so that her shape dipped down to bring her waist lower than those hips, rising again from the waist to her shoulders.

Steve admired this view and felt the thrill of conquest flow through him as he succumbed to his innermost desires. He placed a hand between Diana's legs, flattered at her moist readiness, and rubbed her swollen labia to ensure his aim would be true. Then Steve used his other hand to grip his own swollen sex organ and place its head at Diana's entrance.

"Yes. Please." The words were almost a whisper, which became a sigh, which became a groan that became a moan as Steve pressed deeper to her core. Diana was more than ready to receive this intruder but her fitness regime included Kegel exercises and she had not endured the rigours of childbirth. The result meant that each millimetre that Steve advanced was a millimetre forced by flesh on flesh. Eventually, she could feel herself full and Steve started to withdraw again.

"Please. More." Again, the whisper and this time Steve's response was to press forward again. Back and forth, he moved with deliberate ease. Sawing to and fro inside Diana's welcome embrace. Building up momentum and pace, as well as increasing in forcefulness.

By the time Diana opened her eyes to survey the view out of the window, she was blind as well as cut off from every sense and feeling that did not stem from the pounding she was now receiving on the end of Steve's cock. Once more she could feel his balls slap against her sex as Steve's sex bounced against hers.

The now familiar escalation of pleasure was climbing from Diana's toes as they started to lose purchase on the carpet, causing her to slip back slightly. By now Steve now had a firm purchase on Diana's waist, so could hold her in place as he pursued his own pleasure.

"Fuck. Yeah. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckin hell! Yeah. That's it. Keep fucking my cock bitch. You like that huh? You like my cock so far up you that you can taste it? Fuck Yeah. Keep fucking it and I'll give you a taste. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck. Yeah. Fuck it." Steve had lost his eloquence as a sheen of effort broke out on his torso, back and face. The same sheen that now coated Diana meant that Steve's grip on her waist loosened so he dug in. This meant his nails dented Diana's flash, not drawing blood but making Diana aware that he was there and that she was his.

Diana willingly dropped all pretence of resistance and accepted her role as Steve's fuck toy. But first, she had her next orgasm to pursue. It rolled across her like the backhand of a jealous lover rolls across a face in a slap. But this time instead of a resonating sting of violence and a handprint, the thunderclap of release resonated explosions of pleasure and the indelible print in the shape of Steve's penis against her womb.

The aftershocks of her latest climax rippled through her still as she re-tuned to her surroundings. Diana heard the now familiar sound of Steve's thighs and scrotum against her thighs and sex but now it was joined by a fresh sound, she was unfamiliar with. Diana hadn't witnessed Steve's orgasm yet so it was no surprise that she didn't recognise the warning sounds as his breathing got heavier. Steve's eyes started to lose focus, he could hear the blood pumping in his ears, his chest was tight, his mouth dry, his pulse throbbed in his temples as all sensation that he had focussed on the steely flesh encased within Diana's wet embrace. He was close. He was very close.

"Oh God. I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Can you feel that? Can you feel my cock ready to fill you up? I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my jizz. Fuck. Fuck FUUUUUUUUCK!!" And with that, Steve pulled his penis out and took it in his hand, directing the flow of semen that it spat forth across Diana's back and buttocks. The force of his ejaculation sent spurt after spurt onto Diana's skin but also onto the window, where it slid slowly down, leaving a trail as it went across both.

"Wow. I mean, proper wow. I mean, fucking hell, WOW! Fucking wow mister. That was something else. I was sure that you were going to cum inside me. Why didn't you?" Diana spoke as she stood up, extricating herself from Steve's spent cock along the way.

Steve stood back, creating room between him and Diana. "I thought about. I thought a lot about it. And I wanted to. But at the final second, I remembered that you're my damsel in distress and I'm your knight in shining armour. And it just didn't seem very chivalrous to do it. Besides, I figured that you're either going to be grateful that I didn't and want to say thanks, or you're going to be disappointed that I didn't and want to make up for it. Either way, it's a win for me. Provided that I've not worn you out yet."

Diana could not believe the arrogance of the man, but then she laughed and admired both his charm and his stamina. Despite having dumped a huge load across her back just minutes ago, she could see that he was far from flaccid and seemed ready for more. Diana reached out and took his penis in her hand.

"Come on Sir Galahad, let's go to the bathroom and take a bath. Now you've saved your damsel, you deserve your reward. I'm not yet ready for you to put that sword of yours back in its sheath, I have some more tasks in mind for you to prove your worth to this maiden." Steve smiled at the continuation of the role play. "Although, after your most recent conquests, I'm not sure that I can call myself a maiden any more. But to answer your unasked question, the next time that you place your sword in MY sheath, it had better not come out, not until it has cum."

Steve chuckled to himself. Not only was Diana sex on legs but she was witty as well. Add that to embracing the role play and he found himself thinking that if Carlsberg did one night stands, this would be pretty close. In fact, it brought to mind the most famous scene from one of his favourite films. As far as this one night stand goes, the dial goes all the way up to eleven.

In the time it took to draw a bath full of bubbles from the hotel toiletries, their champagne was delivered and they carried on from where they had left off in the bar. They laughed at Diana hiding in the bathroom whilst a red faced hotel attendant brought the ice bucket, glasses and bottle into the room, doing his utmost to keep his eyes away from Steve, dressed in nothing more than the strip of eiderdown that had lain across the foot of the bed.

They found out a little more about each other as they drank from the same glass. There was a chaise lounge chair and foot stool. Steve lay back in the chaise with his feet on the floor, legs spread and Diana sat on the edge of the chaise, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, with her back upon Steve's chest and her legs up, resting on the foot stool.

They were both naked and she could feel his dormant penis curled up against the base of her buttocks. For both of them it felt incredibly intimate, not exactly sexual, but certainly sensual, passing the champagne back and forth and chatting like old friends.

Diana took a deep sip of champagne and then turned in Steve's lap to kiss him on the lips, using the act to share her mouthful.

Steve tried the same but failed, causing the fizzing liquid to run down both their chins and both their chests. Diana giggled as the cold fizz rivuleted between her breasts to her belly button. The same was true of Steve's overspill and Diana turned onto all fours to bend and lap the trail from his chest.

Once completed, Diana moved up to present her own chest to Steve's lapping tongue, her legs straddled Steve's hips as she cradled his head to her bosom. The position meant that she felt Steve's response to this simple act almost immediately. His penis was unfurling as blood surged into the stiffening muscle.

"Whoa up there Galahad. Time we took that bath I think so that we can get cleaned up before getting filthy again." Saying this Diana hopped off the chaise and skipped to the bathroom to switch off the taps. She pushed her stocking off, unsnapped her suspender belt, grabbed a scrunchy from her bag and twirled her hair into a bun on top of her head. Afterwards, Diana stepped into the bath and lay back beneath its frothing surface. "Come on in, the water's lovely!!"

Still mesmerised by the sight of Diana's peachy behind as it removed itself from his lap and into the bathroom, Steve was slow to respond to Diana's beckoning call. He shook his head and stood up, erection now leading the way bobbing in front of him. He stepped into the bathroom and took in the sight before him.

The only parts of Diana that could be seen were her left knee, her right foot, her left forearm as it rested on the knee and the rising slopes of her bust as it emerged from the foam to slope up to her shoulders, neck and head.

Making up for lost time, Steve stepped straight in, grateful for the fact that despite its modest size, the bath's taps were central and not at either end. This meant that once they were both in, they could both lay back without the risk of taps pressing into their backs.

With the practised ease more associated with frequent lovers, their limbs positioned themselves so that Diana's thighs were on top of Steve's and her feet tucked in around his hips. Diana picked up a washcloth and soap and began lathering it up. She rubbed the soapy cloth along Steve's shoulders and chest. Steve enjoyed the sensations and ran his own hands up and down Diana's legs.

The proximity of such a sexy woman, the memories of what had happened in the last few hours, the intimacy of the caresses that they now shared all contributed to the continuing revival in Steve's erection.

Diana raised her eyebrow as she acknowledged this fact. She could feel the swelling head of Steve's penis slide along her inner thigh towards her labia and she sighed at the pleasures it signalled. She dropped the cloth back in the water and used only her hands to rub soap all over Steve's chest and shoulders, where she could reach. The movements of her hands could only be achieved by moving the rest of her body back and forth along Steve's thighs.

This movement brought their sex organs tantalisingly close, again and again and every once in a while the head of Steve's cock pressed against Diana's swollen lips as it tried to gain admission to her innermost depths.

But space was limited and so Diana changed their positions. She stood up and turned around before sitting back down. Mimicking their position on the chaise, Diana rested her head back on Steve's shoulder and sat between his legs. For his part, Steve shifted his legs so that Diana could sit comfortably between them.

Diana passed him the soap and every exposed inch of Diana's slick skin was caressed and lathered at Steve's hand. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, once more feeling Steve's erection at her buttocks but this time less flaccid and more resolute.

"Mmmmm, that's good. I could quite happily stay here all night with you to lay upon. You're very calming." Diana murmured as she closed her eyes and focussed on the pleasures that she was being given.

Steve alternated between submerged and exposed flesh as he soaped and rinsed Diana's upper body, arms and neck. Her skin was smooth, even without the lather to lubricate it. With Steve's age came many years experience and he was starting to think that he had never met a woman so perfect in every way. Sex on legs, flawless skin, wicked sense of humour, a filthy mind, peachy backside, pert breasts, a twinkle in the eye that was suggestive, kissable lips, a tight pussy, an arse that was equally welcoming, flexible and limber, great taste in clothes and underwear and all in all a delight to be with, both sexually and socially. Until now he had thought that Sarah was the closest he had come to his ideal woman but he had ended that because what had started as the excitement of dating a work colleague lost its frisson when she tried to use her relationship for advancement and when she started to get more reckless than he was comfortable with in the office. What used to set his pulse racing at the thought of discovery began to bring him out in a cold sweat.

With Diana there was no such complication. Steve couldn't decide whether she was perfect. Or whether it was just the sex and booze talking. All he knew was that this was one of the best nights of his life, bar none.

And as if to prove the point, Diana started to rock her hips back and forth. She was still resting on Steve's chest but from her waist downwards, her body undulated beneath the surface of the bath water. The effect was to rub the cleft of her butt cheeks up and down the now fully erect length of Steve's penis. As if it were designed and destined to be there, his cock adjusted to the slick channel of flesh between her globes.

The effect on Steve was almost overwhelmingly pleasurable. The bath water reduced the friction of the motions without dulling the sensations. It felt like a moist glove was gripping him firmly but not tightly and giving him a most exquisite hand job.

In return for the pleasure that he was receiving, Steve reached for Diana's breasts. First he cradled and stroked the fullness of their form, lifting them occasionally to cup his palm beneath. Then with his palms pressing gently into their flesh, his thumb and forefinger turned their attention to her nipples. Steve tweaked and poked and gently flicked the rubbery nubs. The more he teased, the more Diana's soft moans grew and the more energetically she rocked her hips against him.

Knowing the impracticality of taking Steve inside her in the narrow confines of the bath, Diana reached her own fingers between her thighs in search of her clitoris. Once contact was made, she deftly got to work pleasuring herself. She rubbed but beneath her clit's swollen hood but also along the puffy lips of her labia. Every now and then, her fingers would dance deeper and more adventurously inside her, stroking her g spot.

It didn't take long until Steve could feel Diana's body start to tense as her next climax began to build. He became slightly more aggressive in his pulling and rubbing of her breasts and nipples.

"Yeah. That's right. Squeeze my tits harder. Harder, Pull them harder. Squash my nips. Harder. Harder. Ohhhh, So close. Harder. Pull them harder. Harder. Uhhhhhhhhh!!" Of course Steve did has he was told. He played with Diana's beautiful, perky breasts almost without mercy. Just stopping short of causing real pain. As it was it would take some time for the red marks to fade. Added to this, at the moment of Diana's immersion into her ecstasy, Steve had somehow managed to get his mouth to her neck and shoulder to bite firmly, without breaking the skin.

The effect had been to overwhelm Diana with both pleasure and pain and she felt that she would almost pass out. She felt as if every muscle and sinew in her body had been pulled as tight as guitar strings and then she had been strummed to play the sweetest music that no one but her could hear. The release of tension when her orgasm peaked, crested and rolled away was like nothing she had experienced for a long time. All her limbs now felt like jelly.

"Oh God. Thank you Steve. That was incredible. That was ... Wow! I can't ... think ... speak straight. Oh God!!. That was ..." Whatever Diana said or intended to say was lost as she collapsed. Steve could feel her full weight, such as it was, pressed against him. He cradled his arms around her waist and where he had moments ago bit his teeth to her flesh, he now kissed with the tenderness of familiar lovers.