The Best Date, Bar None Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay in each other's embrace for a few moments but such was the comfort and security of how they felt that it could have just as easily been hours or even days. So reassuring and so unthreatening was their position. Eventually Diana opened her eyes, grateful that they had elected not to switch on the harsh, blinding glare of the main light in the bathroom and were lit only by the bedroom lights intruding across the bathroom's threshold.

Next, Diana sat up. Her back reluctantly separating company from Steve's chest and once more one became two. "Hey lover. If you'd care to step out of the bath, I can give you a blow job to blow your mind. And then I want you to cum on my tits and face. Do you think that you can do that? Do you want to do that?"

They say that actions can speak louder than words and in this case, Steve's actions screamed his reply. He stood up and stepped out of the bath, His cock was almost painfully erect from the stimulations it had been receiving courtesy of Diana's derriere and it bobbed and swung before him like the lance of a jousting knight. Once more, he thanked his lucky stars that his knight in shining armour had found such a wonderful damsel in distress this evening.

Also without speaking, Diana re-positioned herself in the bath so that she could reach to Steve's penis and testes. She started with the latter by kissing each ball and licking the skin around, above and beneath as her hand lifted Steve's cock out of the way. Then she spat copiously on its tip and curled her fingers around its girth, rubbing and twisting the solid flesh in her grip as she brought the head of Steve's cock to her mouth.

Steve expected her to go slow. Perhaps to kiss and lick as Diana had done to his balls. But no. As if she was slurping a McDonald's thick shake, Diana sucked his cock as far back as she could get in one go. Steve went dizzy with lust as the head of his penis grazed the back of Diana's throat and her tongue swirled proficiently around his glans.

Whatever Diana was doing, she ensured that she produced a lot of saliva and this ran down Steve's cock as she bobbed her head back and forth along it. Diana's hand still gripped the base of Steve's shaft, controlling the depth and pace of its penetration of her mouth. As it was coated in her spittle, she brought her other hand back to caress and worry his scrotum with playful squeezes and rubbing. Her fingers teased along the exposed skin between that scrotum and his anus. Again, made slick from the spit she was spreading.

Diana mumbled something from around Steve's cock. The actual words were irrelevant. All she wanted was to attract his attention. She succeeded and Steve opened his eyes to look down. His knees buckled at what he saw and almost gave way. If there is a more erotic sight than that of a lover at your groin, staring up with lust filled eyes, with her mouth stuffed full of your cock, Steve was at a loss to think of one in that moment.

And that moment only got better as Diana released his dick from her grasp and planted her hands upon his buttocks. Now there was nothing stopping his further violation of her mouth. Diana's blue eyes shone with desire despite the fact that tears were starting to form on their surface, telling him that she was his to do as he wanted and that she willingly surrendered to whatever happened next.

Another groan escaped Steve's lips of both pleasure and gratitude. He gripped her head in his hands, his fingers embedding themselves in Diana's hair as he assured himself of his grip. As he tensed his buttocks to make his first thrust, Diana beat him to it and pulled him almost violently towards her.

The result was that the head of Steve's cock bludgeoned its way past the back of her mouth and rammed itself into the top of her Diana's throat. Now working in unison with common purpose, Steve pushed and Diana pulled and another inch gained admission. In no time at all, Steve could feel Diana's nose pressed to his pubic bone. His penis was completely buried in her mouth and down Diana's throat.

Both the feeling itself and the realisation of what it meant, the total submission and acceptance to do his bidding in any way to give him pleasure, were almost too much to bear. Diana could feel Steve's buttocks stiffen and become tighter as he prepared for his next ejaculation.

As much as Diana wanted to stay in that position, face stuffed with cock, and take Steve's seed straight down her throat and into her belly, she was finding it hard to breathe. With a loud gasp and shower of spittle, she released Steve's cock from the confines of her mouth.

Despite panting heavily, Diana lost no time in gripping the slick, throbbing length of Steve's cock. She was determined now and her fist pumped and twisted up and down as she rushed to give him his release. This was not an entirely selfless act as she now longed to be scorched by a trail of his semen on her flesh. Diana wanted to be branded as his property and to wear the indelible marks of their union. Obviously, this was not to be so she would have to make do with something less permanent.

The moment of which was close at hand, if not in hand. Steve braced his hands on the walls of the bathroom and locked his legs out as best he could. He knew that this was going to be something else and didn't want to risk collapsing in a heap on the floor.

"Come on baby. Give it to me. Give me your cum you naughty boy. Did you like fucking me? Which was the best? My pussy? My ass? My mouth? My throat? Which of my holes pleased you most? Come on Steve. Cover me in your cream and make me yours. Give it to me, Come on. I'm begging for it. Give me your cum. Pleeeease!!"

At the mention of each of the places in Diana's body that Steve had taken pleasure, he had flashbacks of those encounters. Fucking her on the bed, both pussy and ass. Fucking her at the window, pussy only. As close to fucking her in the ass in the bath as he could get. The blow job that did indeed blow his mind from her mouth and throat.

The mental, physical and visual stimulation, as well as Diana's words all combined to destroy whatever stamina and self control Steve might have had left. With a mighty roar of "OHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" he felt his balls boil over and a stream of his semen gush forth. First it spattered Diana's face, some of it finding its way into her mouth, and then as she directed its spurts, Steve splashed more seed upon her neck, chest and breasts. "Oh yes! That's it baby. Give me your cum. Cover me in your cream Steve. Show me what a slut I am. Mmmmm. You taste so good in my mouth. I love your cum. I want more. I want it all. Give it to me. Pleeeease!"

Finally spent, Steve opened his eyes to look down. He now realised that there was a more erotic sight than the one that he had witnessed earlier. His thick, baby making seed was coating everything. The bathroom tiles. Diana's hair and face. Her upper body. He could see drops of it in the bath water and on her thighs. Diana was covered but what made it truly erotic was the smiling look of adoration and submission that looked back at him. She looked truly beautiful. Her eyes shone. Her skin glowed. Her smile could light the darkest night.

Suddenly Steve was overwhelmed with the feelings sexual, physical, sensual and almost spiritual completeness and fulfilment. He felt completely at ease, albeit the exertions of the last few hours were now taking their toll. Steve stepped back and picked up a towel. "May I?" He held it open and beckoned Diana to get out of the now cool bath and move to his embrace.

Unable to resist, Diana yielded without thinking and without question. She allowed herself to be wrapped in the soft, thick cotton towel and in Steve's strong arms. Diana snuggled her head into the crook of his right arm, sighing and murmuring as she moulded herself into him.

Gently, Steve rubbed her through the towel to start the process of drying off, knowing that the proximity to her was doing the same for him. Or for his front at least. Diana's next words were almost a whisper, "Take me to bed, please."

Steve kissed the top of Diana's head, took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Wordlessly now, they pulled back the sheets, turned out the lights and slid into cool, crisp cotton. Little did they know that they both loved the feeling of stepping out of a bath and straight into a freshly laundered bed. Something else that they had in common.

Still not needing to speak, Diana lay down and turned her back to Steve. Far from being an indication of rejection, Diana was making her invitation to spoon known. Yet something else that Diana and Steve had in common, both enjoyed the intimacy of a man enveloping himself around his partner, moulding their bodies together, as they gave in to sleep.

Steve kissed the back of Diana's neck, receiving only a murmur of acknowledgement from Diana, eyes already closed, breathing evenly and relaxed completely in their embrace.

Despite his approaching fatigue, Steve was not yet ready to give in. He took the last few moments of consciousness to drink in the sight of Diana's flawless body beside him and to appreciate the sensation of that body where it was pressed to his.

Finally, aware that it was now almost 3.00am and with his softened and spent penis nestled in the cleavage of Diana's buttocks, Steve closed his eyes and joined Diana in a calm, restful sleep.

Seven hours or so later, Steve could feel friction in his groin. The events of last night replayed themselves in Steve's mind and he became more aware that not only was his cock engorging itself with blood to resume its full potency but that it was once more cocooned within Diana's peachy cheeks and once more, Diana was rocking her hips to rub her appreciation of Steve's attention.

Steve kissed Diana's neck, his fingers pulling her hair aside to expose it. "Good morning beautiful. That's quite the most delightful way to wake up that you're doing there."

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you're up," they both smiled at the double meaning of her words, "and you're welcome. That was quite something last night. I hope that you don't think that I allow myself to be picked up and fucked by men every night of the week." Her chuckle was infectious and Steve couldn't help but join in. "Fear not maiden, your honour is never in question. And likewise, I trust that you do not think this knight takes a different damsel each night."

Once more Diana chuckled but then that turned into a sigh, which became a soft moan as she could feel the pre cum at Steve's tip smearing and lubricating along her buttocks. "Mmmmm. That said, I am so horny this morning that I hope that you haven't got any intention of taking that cock of yours away from me anytime soon. In fact, you've got me so worked up already that if you can get it wetter you can stick it back up my arse. But this time, I don't want you pulling out until you cum. You make me want to be soooo filthy. I want to feel your cock inside my bum when you unload. Can you do that for me? Do you want to spray your cum up my backside?"

"Ohhhh God. You are a dirty bitch. Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes! Let me fill your arse up. Come on Diana." No longer needing speak, their bodies followed their own needs. Diana bent further forward, away from Steve whilst keeping her buttocks pressed tight to Steve's groin. She rubbed herself again, as she had last night. Her fingers spread her swollen lips open so that both her clitoris and inner labia were exposed to the fingers of her other hand. Diana was so wet already that it took no time at all of these ministrations to have her heart pumping and her desires boiling.

During this time, Steve speeded up the lubrication of his manhood by spitting into his hand and rubbing the tip along Diana's pussy. Once satisfied that he was slippery enough, he replaced that tip to the crinkled rosebud of Diana's anus. The first shove pushed the head of his penis past her sphincter. Each subsequent shove embedded his length deeper into Diana's bowels.

Steve gripped Diana's hips and thrust back and forth. This coupled with Diana's own actions and state of arousal forced another climax from her. Diana shuddered and shook, almost appearing to convulse as her body twitched in rapture.

"Oh God! Now THAT is the way to wake up. What are you doing tomorrow morning, and every other morning after that? That feels soooo good." The convulsions evolved into undulations as Diana rocked her hips back and forth. On one such undulation, Steve pushed Diana's hip away and followed her as he rolled her onto her front, remaining ensheathed within her.

As a result, Diana was now flat on her stomach with her forearms and shoulders pressed to the sheets. She started to move up into the classic 'doggy' position but Steve pushed her back down, asserting himself over her. If Diana were on her back, you could call this the 'missionary' position but only Steve was correctly adopting that role, resting his groin on Diana's backside, his hands supporting his weight with his arms extended.

"Oh yes. This is new. I've never been fucked like this before. But I definitely like it. I can feel you so deep inside me. Soooo deep. Soooo full. Ohhhh God yes. Keep fucking me like that. Blow your load inside me and fill me with your cum. Oh God. Oh fuck!!"

Steve pumped his hips with increasing pace and intensity. A sheen of sweat now clung to his back and shoulders, his heart thumped in his chest, he could hear the blood pound in his ears. World around him shrunk to the size of his field of vision. There was nothing else in the world beyond this bed in this hotel room. And still the world shrank, smaller still until it was no more than their enmeshed bodies. And still the world shrank, smaller still. Steve's vision blurred and faded. He could see nothing now. His whole world was now the feeling of imminent ejaculation.

And then it came. Every fibre in his being. Every ounce of his essence now poured forth from his balls and into Diana's ass. He could feel his shaft swelling as it discharged its load, which with no further to go inside her, Steve's sperm coated his penis and eased the lubrication of his fucking.

"Oh my fucking God! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! You did it. You came in my ass. You filled me with your cum, you fucking bastard. Oh my God you fucking fucking bastard. Oh Jesus, that feels good. I can feel your cum running out of me. So hot. Oh God. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Steve only heard half of Diana's words. The room slowly came back into view and the world got back to original size, gradually and for a moment he thought that it also got brighter. He still couldn't speak. He rolled away and lay on his back. He didn't yet trust himself to reply or trust his limbs to work if he sat up.

Diana spun around and onto her back, sitting up in the process to rest on the headboard. "Awww, have we broken your lance, my gallant knight? Are you in need of refreshment sire?" Without waiting for a reply, Diana took a bottle of water from the side table and passed it to Steve's clasping hand. "Here big fellah. You earned it. And I think that we earned ourselves breakfast. I presume it's ok to order room service. I'm hardly dressed for the buffet bar. Can you get that sorted while I use your bathroom? I got a leak that needs to be plugged"

Steve weakly signalled his agreement to the plan. He took a few sips and then sat up. Steve dialled reception and ordered coffee, orange juice, two rounds each of bacon and sausage rolls and two fruit platters. Diana was right. They had earned a good breakfast. He closed his eyes again briefly and took an inventory of his weary body. He concluded that there was no permanent damage done as he heard the shower being switched on. And then Diana's voice came through, "Hey Sir Galahad!! Wanna soap my back?"

With Pavlovian predictability, Steve was a moth to the flame. He stood and closed the short distance to the bathroom door quickly. He knocked once on the door frame. "You summoned me, milady?"

Diana sniggered at a joke not yet said, "Come in sire. Although you've already done your share of cumming in me already. There's room in here for two and I'm not done with getting my fill of you yet. And yes, that was another double entendre."

Steve stepped in and there was a light mist of steam already. Diana had pulled the flimsy plastic curtain around the bath to save the shower spray from drenching the floor. The thought went briefly through Steve's mind that not enough of the hotels that he stayed in had wet rooms. There was something indulgent about not caring where the water or anything else went, safe in the knowledge that it would all run away with no harm done.

Diana's shape was just about visible behind the curtain as she stood beneath the shower jets and once more Steve admired its exquisite form. Fit and trim without being skinny. Womanly curves without being ungainly. With barely suppressed eagerness, Steve pulled the curtain back and stepped into Diana's company.

Diana picked up a bottle of hotel shower gel and poured half of it over her breasts and stomach. Then she took Steve's hands and placed them on her slick, soaped, slippery flesh. He needed no further instruction and rubbed more gently than last night. In no time, he had created a lather. Getting himself into a lather at the same time. The more that he rubbed Diana's wet, yielding body, the more his erection grew until it was insistently prodding and knocking against Diana's hip.

Diana arched an eyebrow and sat down on the bath's edge. This brought Steve's penis level with her soaped up breasts. She didn't shift her gaze, which was locked onto Steve's eyes as she held those breasts closer until they smothered Steve's cock. This caused him to groan again as once more he felt the exquisite attentions of Diana's body pleasuring his manhood. He rested one hand on the tiled wall behind Diana's head and the other on her shoulder as he tried to steady himself.

Once more Steve surrendered himself to being rubbed off by Diana. Not that he had much choice in the matter. Her arms were wrapped around his backside, her upper arms pressing her breasts together to form a heavenly tit flesh sandwich with his cock as the filling.

Diana was tempted to pursue this particular endeavour to its natural conclusion until she realised that of all the times that Steve had ... reached a conclusion, none of them had been in her vagina. She knew that he had boasted of doing so as she stood helpless against the bedroom window to prevent it. But in the end, well he hadn't put it in her end. He had cum all over her back instead.

With a glint of purpose in her eye, Diana stood up, releasing Steve's cock from her soapy embrace. She passed him what was left of the hotel shower gel and turned to face the tiled walls. "I think it's time for you to fuck my fanny Steve. You've cum everywhere else. Now I need to feel you fill my womb with your seed. It's a fucking shame that I'm safe and on birth control 'cos right now I just want you to knock me up. Come on, ease this damsel's distress and fuck me."

Steve took the shower gel and sprayed it across Diana's back and buttocks. Once more he spread and lathered Diana's wet flesh, soaping and caressing her flawless skin. Diana for her part stepped her feet apart to give her a firmer footing, turning as she did to face the wall.

Diana rested her arms and shoulders against the cold tiles, her breath was taken away by the contrast of the cold ceramic, hot shower and her overheating body. Her skin goose fleshed in response, which was quickly smoothed as Steve continued to rub her back.

As his enjoyment of the situation grew, so did Steve's erection and he focussed on Diana's buttocks. He was soaping and spreading her cheeks and rubbing his manhood between them. Diana rolled her hips and rocked up and down against him.