The Best Date, Bar None Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mutual pleasuring was rudely interrupted by a knock on the door and room service announced the arrival of their breakfast.

Taking a perverse enjoyment from the delay because it postponed the climax and made the moments together last longer, Steve quickly got out of the shower to admit the porter, wrapping a towel around his waist to cover if not conceal his throbbing erection. Once the trays were set down and the porter had left, Steve dropped his towel and returned to Diana's side. Or more precisely, he returned to her rear.

"Now. Where was I?" He quickly drenched his body under the shower jets and lathered up his hands before gripping Diana's ass cheeks. "I'm pretty sure that you were about to carry on fucking my brains out. You need to take that steel rod I can feel at my butt and ram it up my pussy. I need you now Steve, please fuck me."

With no cause to disagree, Steve gripped his cock in one hand and one of Diana's ass cheeks in the other. Diana stood up on tiptoe as Steve pulled her cheek aside and pressed his throbbing member into the slick channel formed by Diana's thighs and cleft of her buttocks.

"Oh God! Yes. Thank you." Diana moaned her appreciation and shifted her hips so as to make the alignments complete. She felt Steve's mushroom tipped cockhead press against her swollen pussy and then it demanded admission. Diana yielded and felt every ridge, vein, pulse and inch of Steve's length and girth.

Diana's shoulders and breasts remained pressed to the wall as she lowered her hips to press her butt back against Steve's groin. For his part, Steve now gripped Diana's hips and quickly established a pace of thrusting that caused the familiar lovers' slap of flesh on flesh.

Diana pressed her cheek and one shoulder to the tiles as she allowed one hand to stroke her stomach and then stray lower. Her fingers found her clitoris and she started to play her own tune. Diana could feel Steve's cock sawing in and out beneath those fingers and she knew that her next orgasm was equally close. Her panting and moaning, as well as the quivering of her vaginal muscles relayed this to Steve. Knowing he was also close, he focussed on the holy grail of love making. The mutual climax. He had achieved it a few times and there was nothing to describe the feeling of ejaculating into a partner's spasming pussy.

It was his turn to pant, "Are you close Diana? Are you gonna cum for me? I want to cum now but I want to cum with you. Are you ready? Can you feel my cock getting ready to knock you up?"

This pushed Diana over the edge and she drowned in the feelings of ecstasy that washed over her as she felt Steve pump his potent seed deep into her, right up to her cervix. As her pussy clamped down on Steve's cock, she felt it spewing out and throbbing and swelling inside her.

"Oh wow. Oh fucking wow. Oh my God! You did it again you fucking bastard. You've filled me up at last and made me cum again. That's it. I am done. It's gonna take days to recover now.

Steve withdrew his spent shaft and kissed the back of Diana's neck. "You're very welcome. Likewise, I am knackered. Time for breakfast, I think." Once again, Steve stepped out of the shower first and held a towel open for Diana to step into and get wrapped within. He rubbed her down gently but quickly, allowing her to pinch the towel closed above her bust on her own.

Diana squeezed past Steve on her way out of the bathroom, her towel clad backside rubbing across the front of his groin. Despite being 'knackered', Steve's body reacted fully with blood surging to fill his cock again and causing him to groan. And as quick as it had taken to bring him to erect fullness again, Diana was gone and he was left on his own in the middle of the bathroom.

With a shrug and a sigh, Steve picked up another towel and wrapped it around his waist. He stepped into the bedroom to join Diana. Already she had cleared space on the small table and set two places, each with coffee and juice, with a pile of food between them.

They sat down and tucked into breakfast, restoring their energies from the night before. Steve flicked some music on from his phone and as they had done in the restaurant the night before, they chatted easily about all sorts of topics. There were no awkward silences and they seemed to have a lot in common with their tastes in music, films and TV. They both also shared a love of live music and theatre, including musicals.

Once satiated, they continued their small talk in the bathroom, both cleaning their teeth. Diana made use of the complimentary toothbrush as well as a few other items before brushing her hair and re-applying her make-up. She had no option other than to wear last night's clothes so resolved to minimise her walk of shame by taking a detour into the shopping centre for some new clothes and underwear before making her way home.

Steve was ready first and chose to lie back on the bed and watch Diana as she finished dressing, re-living in his mind's eye his first glimpse of each inch of Diana's body from the night before as it was covered up this morning.

"Well, mister. I told you that I don't make a habit of getting picked up for one night stands and jumping into bed with complete strangers but that was a LOT of fun. It'll be back to the gym for me later on to stretch out and pull my body back into shape. Otherwise it'll take me days before I can walk straight again. It's a shame you're not from around here, I'd really like to see you again."

Steve smiled at Diana's plea and at the news that he was about to share, "I'll have to make do with a swim in the hotel pool to try and put my body back together." he said stepping up behind her as she faced herself in the bedroom mirror. He circled his arms around her waist. "And didn't I tell you last night? I've been in Manchester for an interview yesterday where I was offered a job. So I'll be moving up here in the next few months. Here's my number, I hope we can keep in touch until then and eventually find a suitable way to celebrate my return when that happens."

And with that, Steve slipped his business card into Diana's cleavage, causing her to jump and then the news of Steve's impending return and the opportunities for repeat performances made her yelp and squeal like a schoolgirl. She spun around and hugged him tight to her chest and cheek.

"Oh, I can't wait. Definitely. DEFINITELY! I'll be around for your homecoming." Steve pulled her up until she was stood in his arms and kissed her long and deep, causing them both to moan and then at the point of surrendering to their desires again, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Check out in ten minutes sir. Are you ready to leave?"

They both groaned but then Steve called back that they would be gone in plenty of time. Diana looked up at him and pouted but then the lovers un-entwined and prepared to leave. Steve was wearing jeans and a polo shirt. Before picking up her handbag, Diana grabbed a pen from the desk and Steve's left arm. Taking her time, she carefully wrote down her mobile number on the inside of his forearm.

"I know that you'll be travelling later but feel free to give me a call when you get back, you know. No pressure." And with that, Diana kissed him on the cheek and left.

Steve slumped back onto the chaise, somewhat taken aback by the abruptness of her departure. He watched her backside sway out of the room as she walked out, the door closing with a loud finality that today's fun and games were over. It was time to go back to reality.

Now he needed to check-out, pack his bags into his car, which was parked in the hotel car park, and take that swim. After that, he had a four or five hour drive back home and plans to put in motion for changing jobs and relocating. But first ...

Steve typed the number etched into his left arm into his mobile phone and then his message and pressed send.

Diana was in the lift of a local department store when her phone chirruped. She wasn't expecting any messages yet. Certainly nothing from Steve. In fact she was thumbing his business card and wishing that men didn't play the game of not getting in touch straight away. She was considering sending him a message herself but knew that this was against the rules of that game.

She opened her phone and read the message, "Hi Diana, it's Steve. You've been gone for only minutes and this knight is missing his damsel already. Forgive me for contacting you so soon but I wanted to make sure that I had your number down correctly. Have a great weekend. I'll be thinking of you. X X"