The Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Chandra gets carried away, literally.
3.8k words
4.57
44.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers

(Chandra)

Chandra and Madison have been best friends since grammar school. Chandra is blonde with a great looking ass; Madison is dark haired and very outgoing. They are the same height and very slim, if you put they're tits together, you would still have a small pair, small yes but very sensitive in both cases. They are both in their late twenties, not much older than my daughter is.

I met them late one night at a small club on the edge of town. They had gotten off work late and were partying hard to catch up. I sat at a corner table in the back of the room, smiling as I watched them buzz around, laughing and flirting; it was a show to behold.

I was new in town and they had never met me, so I did not expect them to include me in they're antics. I was having fun just watching. I lit a cigarette and looked toward the bar to get the bartenders attention and another beer. The bar was not crowded but it took a minute or two for her to see me. I held up my bottle and she nodded.

When I looked around to continue watching Chandra and Madison, I was taken by surprise, as Chandra was standing right in front of me. With a grin, she sat down on my knee and asked, "Why are you sitting back here all by yourself?"

With a grin of my own, I teasingly said, "Waiting for you to come over here and sit on my lap."

She laughed and wiggled her ass on my thigh; the heat from her sex even through her clothes was like a fiery brand against my leg. "Well, here I am, so your plan worked, now what?"

Still grinning I answered, jokingly, "Well, I could just pick you up in my arms and take you home with me but your boyfriend or husband wouldn't like that."

She looked at me for a second, cocking her head to the side, then a smile spread slowly over her lips. "I don't have a husband and I'm between boyfriends right now, so what's stopping you?"

With a chuckle, I slipped one arm under her thighs and stood up with her in my arms. She laughed and wiggled as I started toward the front door. "Hey, I need my coat and purse," she said, pointing toward the bar where Madison was sitting.

When I walked up carrying Chandra, Madison looked around and laughed as she said, "What the hell? What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into now?"

Chandra let go of my neck with one hand and picked up her purse, laying it in her lap as she got her coat. Looking at Madison, she grinned and replied, "I don't know but I think I'm going to find out real soon." She looked at me and said, "This is my best friend Madison, I'd introduce you, but I don't know your name."

I chuckled and said to Madison, "Hi, glad to meet you Madison. I'm Randy and I'd shake hands but I seem to have them full at the moment."

Madison laughed and asked, "I can see that. What are you going to do with her?"

"The possibilities are endless." I replied as I started toward the door again.

I figured at any time now Chandra would tell me to put her down and the game would be over. I was not sure whether I would be relieved or disappointed when she did. To my surprise, as I turned and opened the door with my hip, she just waved goodbye to Madison.

Outside, she put her arm back around my neck and hugged me tightly, as I headed across the parking lot to my truck. I sat her on her feet and unlocked the truck. As I opened the door, I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

She chuckled and nodded as she climbed up on the seat and turned toward me. She reached out and put her arms around my neck again, pulling me close between her legs as she kissed me. Our tongues were fencing and fighting almost immediately. I nibbled on her bottom lip for a second, which made her whimper softly.

The sounds of a car pulling into the parking lot broke the kiss, as we both looked to see if it was the law. It was just an older pickup truck. We looked back at each other and Chandra licked her lips with the tip of her tongue before she smiled and said, "You kiss pretty good for an older guy, I wonder what else you do well."

I chuckled and said, "There's only one way to find out, isn't there."

With a grin, she turned around in the seat and asked, "What are we waiting for?"

I grinned back at her, shook my head, and closed the door. As I walked around the truck, I wondered just what I had gotten myself into and if I could handle it. Only time would tell.

*****

As I pulled out onto the highway, Chandra turned to face me, sitting with her back against the door as she asked, "Do you live close by?"

"I'm staying at a motel a couple of miles down the road." I answered.

"Are you just passing through or are you here on business?" She asked with a slight frown on her face.

I smiled at her and replied, "I'm here on business, and I have another three years worth of work in this area. I come down, work anywhere from two weeks to a couple of months at a time, and then I am off for a week or ten days. When I'm off, I usually go home and relax at my house."

The smile came back to her face and she said, "Good, because I don't like to do the one night stand thing." She paused for a second and then went on, "For some reason I was drawn to you tonight. I know, I have never seen you before but you seem so familiar. I feel like I've know you all my life or I've been waiting for you all my life, I'm not sure which it is."

I was not sure what to say to that and was saved by the turn into the motel. As I pulled up in front of my room, the questions in my mind from earlier returned, what had I gotten myself into?

Chandra must have seen or sensed my hesitation because she smiled and said, "It'll be all right, you'll see."

I grinned at her and took a deep breath before I opened the door and got out. I walked around to her side as she got out and shut the door. She put her arms around my waist and looked up into my eyes, "I won't bite you, I promise." She grinned and added; "I ain't saying anything about nibbling though."

I laughed and kissed her on the forehead before we headed for my room. I unlocked the door and opened it, and then I scooped her up in my arms and carried her inside, kicking the door closed with my foot. I laid her on the bed and lay down next to her.

Leaning over, I brushed my lips lightly against hers once, before I started to nibble on her lower lip. She whimpered again softly as her arm went around my back and she pulled me over against her. Our tongues fenced as she wrapped her leg over mine and pulled my thigh over between her legs.

I nibbled at her lips again to giving both of us a chance to breath. The whimper turned into a soft moan as my fingers brushed across the soft thin fabric of her blouse, bumping against the hard nub of her nipple. Her hips moved suggestively against my thigh for a moment before she used her hand to gently push against my chest.

I stopped what I had been doing and leaned away from her. She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "Damn!" she said softly. "That first kiss was just a warm up, this one is even better."

She took another deep breath and as her chest rose, I teased her hard nipple through the cloth by rubbing it gently between my thumb and forefinger. A shiver ran throughout her body.

"Oh damn that feels good," she whispered as she arched her back.

Her eyes opened and she grinned at me, "We need to get out of these clothes before I make a mess in these levies. Or rather a bigger mess, that is."

My hand went to the buttons of her blouse and slowly undid them. Her eyes watched my face as I pulled the cloth back to expose her small breast with the rock hard fingertip sized nipple. I smiled and lowered my mouth to suck it between my lips.

When I flicked the tip of my tongue against it, she groaned deeply and said in a hoarse whisper, "Oh God, too late."

Her hips pressed tightly against my thigh and she ground her sex against me, a shuddering shiver running up and down her body as her orgasm ran its course. I did not release her nipple until her hips stopped moving.

I rose up on my elbow and looked down at her, her eyes were closed, and her mouth was parted slightly as she breathed rapidly. She swallowed and licked her lips as her eyes opened, a grin spread across her face.

She licked her lips again and said, "That one snuck up on me."

I smiled at her and asked, "Been a while, I take it?" She nodded and licked her lips again.

"I think I need to go get us a couple of cokes, what do you say to that?" She smiled and nodded again.

I untangled myself from her and went to get the cokes.

*****

When I returned she was not on the bed. The bathroom door was shut and I could hear running water. I sat down in the chair next to the table and took off my boots and socks, along with my shirt.

I was opening the second coke when the bathroom door opened and Chandra came out wearing a pair of towels. Motel towels are small, so she had one around her waist, and the other wrapped around her upper body just under her arms.

She walked over and took the coke I was holding out to her. She took a long drink of it and sat it on the table. With a grin, she walked over to the TV and turned it on.

"I wonder if this thing has any music on it."

She worked with the remote for a few minutes and soon had a soft rock song playing. Turning back to me, she smiled and started to sway her hips.

"Once a long time ago, Madison and I tried topless dancing at one of the local clubs for a while. The money was very good but we didn't like having to put up with just any asshole that had a dollar, so we ended our careers fairly quickly."

She swayed her hips to the music as she moved closer to me. "I like to dance and I want to dance for you, if that's all right."

When I grinned and nodded my head, she moved closer and straddled my thighs to sit on my knees, her hips, and shoulders still moving with the music.

"We did lap dances, and sometimes if the customer was a nice guy and I liked him, I would get really raunchy. We wore just a g-sting and I would straddle his legs and...."

She paused, got up off my lap for a minute, moved me forward in the chair, and spread my knees wider apart. She climbed back on my lap but this time she was much closer to me.

The song ended and a faster one started. She grinned and said, "That is perfect to do this to."

Her hips started to work as her hands came up to slowly remove the towel from her top. Her nipples were still rock hard, I reached up to caress them, but she slapped my hands and said, "The customers aren't supposed to touch, so you behave. I'll do the touching thank you."

She rose up and rubbed first one hard nipple and then the other against my cheeks, her hands on the back of my head. Then she sat down, her sex pressed against my Levi covered crotch and she rubbed herself against me, her hard nipples brushing lightly against my bare chest. She danced this way for about half the song and my semi hard manhood, was now rock solid. She moved back slightly and ran her hand down between us to caress the outline of my hard on.

A grin came to her face as she said, "Hmmm, I think you like this." She gave me a light squeeze and added, "I think I'm going to like that."

She slowly stood up, rubbing her breast and stomach against my face as she did. Using the wall behind me, and my head for balance, she hooked one leg over my shoulder and moved her bare sex only inches from my face. My tongue flicked out of its own accord and I took a lick up her open slit. Her hips jerked back and she slapped me lightly on top of the head.

"Behave. You're supposed to look but not touch, I'll let you know when you can do that." She held onto my head and leaned back, rubbing the narrow stripe of hair on her mound against my nose.

"I've always wanted to do this naked. Even with the g-sting on, I would get so turned on just thinking about being naked, some total stranger's nose rubbing against me. I even had a couple of small orgasms from time to time. If you were to lick me again right now, I'd probably go boom big time."

As her hips moved away from my face, my tongue shot out and flick once against her hard clit. She groaned loudly and slowly sank down to squat over my lap, her hips jerking and twitching.

"Oh damn," she said as she laid her head against mine.

She stayed that way for a minute or so and then got off my lap. Looking up into my eyes, she frowned, and said, "You bad boy, I told you to behave. See what you did, you made me come again. I'm going to have to punish you for that."

With a devilish grin on her face, she reached out, undid my belt buckle and then the snap and zipper on my levies. "Now, stand up so I can get these damn jeans off," she said with mock harshness.

I stood up and she jerked the pants down to my ankles, my hard dick springing up to point at her face. The devilish grin was back for a second, just before she tried to swallow me whole. I could feel the head of my dick touching her throat as her nose bumped against my pelvic bone. I could feel her throat working around the sensitive head as her tongue wiggled and squirmed along the base of my shaft.

I let out a low groan and put my hands on her shoulders for balance. Her head came up slowly, her tongue bathing the length of my shaft until she reached the tip. She sucked on the head for a second, the tip of her tongue flicking and licking over its surface. My knees and legs trembled and she released me, looking up at my face, a slow grin spreading across her lips.

"You had better sit down before you fall down." She licked her lips and added, "I'm not nearly through punishing you, by any means."

I sat down on the edge of the chair, she placed one hand on my shaft, and the other cupped my balls. Still holding eye contact with me, she leaned forward and took a long slow lick up the length of my shaft.

My dick gave a twitch and she smiled before she said, "Oh, you like that do you?"

She took several more licks, each causing my shaft to jump and twitch. Suddenly she pulled my shaft toward her and sucked me slowly back into her mouth, her other hand slowly, gently massaging my balls. I groaned again and she bobbed her head up and down, her warm wet mouth and mobile tongue producing wonderful feelings all along my shaft. I was moaning and groaning softly, almost continuously after a few minutes of this.

Just as I felt my climax starting to build, she took her mouth off me and laid her head on my thigh, a soft groan coming from her lips. Her body shivered once and then once again. I ran my hands gently up and down along her back until she lifted her head and took a deep breathe.

"Damn, isn't there anything about you that doesn't make me come? I'm supposed to be punishing you, not coming my brains out."

She sighed and leaned in to kiss the head of my dick. She took another deep breath and stood up slowly, still holding onto my shaft and balls. With a grin, she said, "Get your ass up from there and over onto the bed, I know just the place for this."

I stood up and said, "I bet you do."

She pulled on me and I followed the three steps to the bed, where she turned me around and moved me back until I was laying on the bed with my feet still on the floor. Releasing me, she climbed on top and sat down, her sex pressed against my shaft. Moving her hips back and forth, she worked me between the folds of her outer and then inner lips.

When she had me like she wanted me, she slowly moved her sex up and down along my shaft. Her hands braced against my chest as she worked her hips a little faster and harder.

"This is really the way I wanted to do a lap dance. I wanted to feel that hard on and to have it feel me."

She arched her back and tilted her head back for a second, a soft moan coming to her lips. Leaning her head back forward, she opened her eyes, and looked down at me as she whispered, "I'm fixing to come again. When I do, I want you to roll me over on my back and fuck the shit out of me. Don't stop until you come deep inside me."

Her eyes slowly closed, her head tilted back as a long deep groan started in her chest and worked its way to her lips.

I quickly flipped her over, staying between her legs, the head of my dick zeroing in on her hot wet opening. I pressed my hips forward and felt myself slowly sink into her tight churning sex. The low groan changed to a louder wailing moan, which got louder still as our pelvises met.

I paused for a second or two, enjoying the feel of her hot satiny wetness, her inner muscles twitching and grabbing at me. Her hips were jerking and twitching like mad, as I started to fuck her with long full strokes.

After a dozen or so strokes, the twitching and jerking of her hips, found a rhythm to match mine, her legs coming up to wrap around my hips. She used her legs to try to pull me deeper at the bottom of each stroke; her hips rolling up meet me perfectly.

The wailing had quieted somewhat but soon began to build in strength and volume. Her legs suddenly locked around my ass and her hips moved in quick short hard thrusts. I met each one with a sharp movement of my hips, a sharp slapping sound coming from between us. She yelled once and ground her hips against me, her sex getting even hotter and wetter as she came hard. I held still and let her orgasm sweep through her.

When she started to relax, I rose up on my knees and unwrapped her legs from around me. I hooked one leg over each of my arms and leaned forward, placing my hands one on each side of her shoulders; her ass rolled upward, her sex totally exposed to me.

Once again, I started to move in and out of her; only this time I used short hard strokes to fuck her. She gasped as my pelvis slapped against her sex the first time. A sharp grunting sound from her followed each slap of our bodies together. After a couple dozen sharp hard strokes, she was wailing loudly, and I could feel my own climax building quickly.

Too soon, I felt my balls tighten and I tried to hold back but to no avail, with one last stroke I came with a rush. I pressed myself against her and rolled my hips as jet after jet of cum sprayed deep inside the boiling cauldron of her pussy. We were both yelling loudly.

When the world finally stopped spinning, my brain started to work again, enough for me to release first one of her legs and then the other. As I did, she wrapped them back around me, high up on my hips. My knees and arms shook as I supported my weight on them.

To keep from falling on her, I rolled us over onto our sides and then on over onto my back. She now had her legs wrapped up with mine as she lay quietly on top of me, her head nestled on my shoulder; our only movement was our rapid hard breathing.

After a long while, she took a deep breath and released it with a little shudder. Against my neck, she whispered softly, "It's been a long time for you too."

I nodded and took a deep breath of my own. "It's been a very long time since I've done anything that even comes close to this," I whispered back.

She cuddled her head closer to my neck and sighed deeply.

*****

When I woke up Chandra was gone and there was a note on the table, which said:

Dear Randy,

You are something else, if you were a few years younger, I would be in big trouble, and I couldn't handle it. I have to be at work early this morning and I need to go home for a little bit before I have to be there. I don't have a phone but I left Madison's number on the back of this note. Please leave me a number where I can reach you, that is, if you enjoyed yourself half as much as I did, last night.

Bye for now, I hope to see you again soon,

Chandra

I smiled and climbed back into bed, I would definitely be making a phone call later in the day.

TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers