The Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Curiousity gets the better of Madison.
6.6k words
4.73
29.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

Around three in the afternoon, I called the number that Chandra had left me. I figured I would get Madison's answer machine but after the sixth ring, a sleepy voice said, "Hello?"

"Madison?" I ventured.

"Yes. Who is this?" She asked.

"I'm Randy. We met last night. Chandra left me this number so I could get my phone number to her." I explained.

There was a sleepy laugh, "Oh yeah, the guy with his hands full. What's the number?"

I gave her my number and then said, "Ok, I'll get off here and let you get back to sleep."

"What time is it?" She asked softly.

"A little after three o'clock." I answered.

"Good, I can sleep another couple of hours before I have to go meet Chandra," she said before she hung up.

I was grinning like a fool as I headed to the bathroom and the shower. Visions and memories of Chandra from the night before danced through my memory.

*****

By seven, I still had not heard from Chandra, so I decided to go get something to eat. I ate at the burger joint across the highway from the bar I had been in last night. As I left the burger stand, I started to go across the street and have a couple of beers but decided I needed to rest, as I had to work the next day.

*****

I was flipping through the cable guide on the TV when the phone rang. "Hello," I said into the receiver.

"Chandra stood me up and it's all your fault." I heard a voice say.

"Madison?" I asked.

There was a laugh on the other end of the line. "Yes. What did you do to my girlfriend? She's as rung out as an old dishtowel. I've never seen her so worn out, she could hardly hold her eyes open when I went by to pick her up."

I chuckled and said, "It was a long night, and we didn't get to sleep until late. Being a gentleman, that's about all I can tell you."

"Good, she's needed someone nice to wear her little ass out. Now, do you have a friend who can do the same for me?" She asked and then laughed.

Chuckling again I replied, "Sorry, the guy I work with is happily married and I don't know very many people around here and none that I can think of would be what you'd want to mess with. Most of the guys I work around are married and the ones that are single are a bunch of assholes and losers for the most part."

She sighed and said, "The story of my life." Then she laughed.

After a few seconds she asked, "What are you doing tonight? Since you're responsible for knocking my running buddy's lights out, I think the least you can do is come keep me company."

I grinned at the thought of her needing company, more than likely she was fighting them off with a stick. "I find it hard to believe that you really need me for company."

She laughed and said, "Ok, you got me. I'm curious about you and Chandra. I've never seen her leave any place with a total stranger, even if you are a, shall we say, older guy and good looking."

I had to laugh at that before I replied, "Older yes but good looking, I don't think so. Worn out is more like it. Especially after last night." I muttered the last part to myself or at least I thought I did.

Madison was laughing her ass off for a minute or two. I chuckled to myself, shook my head, and just waited until she settled down.

When she did, she said, "Come on, come down to the bar and keep me company. There's no one in here that's not an idiot or an asshole. If you don't then I'm going to have to go home and pout."

I laughed at that mental picture and replied, "Well, we can't have that now, can we. I guess I could drink a beer or two. Ok, you talked me into it but remember it's your fault when Chandra chews both our ass's out."

Madison giggled and said, "But I love it so much when she chews on my ass, I come like crazy." She laughed and added, "I'll see you in a few minutes, right?"

I shook my head and said, "Yeah, I'm headed out the door."

*****

The night before I had been dressed up. Tonight, I was wearing a pair of overalls and a sweatshirt, my normal work clothes.

Madison was sitting at the same place at the bar that I had seen her the night before. She had on a short black skirt and a long sleeved white blouse with the tails tied together to leave her belly bare. She grinned broadly when she saw me and stood up to give me a hug.

"Sorry about the way I'm dressed," I said. "I wasn't planning on going out tonight, I was going to stay in and rest, I have to be at work early."

With the grin still in place she replied, "I like your Bubba outfit, it fits you in a weird way. Bubba with a pony tail, that's an interesting mix." She stood next to me as I ordered a beer.

When the bartender brought it, Madison asked, "You want to sit at the bar or move to a table? I noticed you were at a table last night."

"I prefer a table, that way I can stretch out my old legs," I said with a grin.

As we moved to the table in the corner where I had sat last night, Madison said, "You play up the old man thing but you're not that old."

I chuckled and replied as we sat down, "I'm thirty years older than you are."

She looked at me closely and said, "No way."

I chuckled and said, "Ok, I lied, it's only twenty nine years if you're the same age as Chandra."

"You sure don't look your age," she said. "I figured you for your mid forties. You really are a dirty old man, aren't you?" She ended with a laugh.

I grinned and said, "Just working on the age Mam, just working on the age. I've got the rest of it down pat by now." I paused a second and then added, "Actually I'm a pretty good guy, you're as safe around me as you really want to be. I hate to admit that and if you tell anyone, I'll deny it. I wouldn't want to tarnish my bad reputation, you know."

She laughed and then nodded, "I think I believe you about that." She sat looking at me for a moment and then grinned. With a twinkle in her eye she asked, "I take it that Chandra didn't want to be safe?"

I frowned and cocked my head to one side as I answered, "That comes under the heading of a gentleman never talks about the ladies in his life. You may be her best friend but until she tells me it's all right, I'm keeping my mouth shut." I grinned and then added, "See I can be a good guy, just don't twist my arm too hard, I can't stand pain." I ended with a chuckle.

Grinning back at me, she reached over and laid her hand on my thigh, "If I twist something, it won't be your arm, believe me. I know a much more effective way of getting what I want, or making you talk for that matter."

I chuckled and said, "I'll just bet you do."

She chuckled and took a sip of her beer but she left her hand were it was. I placed my hand on top of hers and asked, "What's this, a reminder for me to be a good boy or a threat to make me be bad?"

She looked at me for a long second or two and then replied, "I haven't decided yet. I'm still trying to figure out if you're what you seem to be. If you are then that's a scary thought. I've never met anyone that was exactly what they seemed to be."

She paused again and then went on. "When I saw you carrying Chandra around, I was a little shocked and thought it was a joke. When you carried her out the door and you two didn't come back, I was.... Well, I felt like I had missed something. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I was jealous. Chandra has been my friend forever and we always do everything together but I've never felt that way where she was concerned, not ever."

She paused again and looked at me for a long minute and then she took a little halting breath and cocked her head to one side, "Why the hell am I telling you all this? I don't even talk to people I know really well like this, except for Chandra. There's something here, I really don't understand."

As she sat there just looking at me, I shrugged and said, "Maybe I'm a good listener, maybe I have an honest face and people trust me. I don't know. Chandra said she felt like she had known me forever or that I was someone she had been waiting for and she did not understand it either. I sure don't. It happens to me from time to time. Sometimes, I think I must have a very old spirit or something like that."

After another long pause, Madison nodded and moved her chair over closer to me. She put her hand back on my thigh and said, "I think I understand what she meant, and it explains what I'm feeling. I also understand why she left with you, you are a nice guy, and you are what you seem to be. I've gotten so used to the plastic people, as I call them. You know the ones, they try to be all things to all people, and they are never themselves. It's all just so much bullshit and it drives me crazy."

I nodded and stretched my legs out, as I got relaxed. "I'm a people watcher from way back and I know exactly what you mean. Finding people who are not afraid to be themselves is hard. I've wondered if they just don't know who they really are or just afraid of rejection, no confidence in they're own selves."

She grinned at me and then chuckled, "Damn, I think the shit is getting deep. What a novelty, a man that actually thinks. That makes you something special by itself. I've often wonder the same thing myself, a lot of people would be much better off as themselves than whatever part they are playing most of the time."

She paused, took a sip of her beer, and looked at the nearly empty bottle. "If we're going to get into the rest of the worlds problems, we're going to need a lot more of these."

I laughed and said, "Okay, let's change the subject to something safer, like sex."

Her eyebrows went up and she grinned before she said, "Safer? That subject with you would get me into one hell of a mess. Between my sometimes boyfriend and Chandra, I wouldn't live out the day tomorrow."

She cocked her head to the side and added, "Although, it might just be worth it to find out what else is different about you than the average, run of the mill guys that normally hang around here."

I laughed and shook my head, "You ain't got anything to worry about on the score tonight. Chandra put a pretty good hurting on me last night, if you know what I mean."

She laughed and nodded, "Oh yes, I know our Chandra. When she gets on a roll, she can be very hard to stop. What happened, did you pass out on her? You must have, she left you my number, so you must have been asleep when she left."

"Actually, I think we knocked each other out. She was asleep on top of me; her head nestled against my neck, the last I remember. When I woke up this morning she was gone to work, or at least that's what the note said." I told her.

She looked me up and down and grinned, "Damned, if I ain't impressed. Not many people that I know of have ever worn her down and put her to sleep. What did you do, use a club on her?"

When I laughed and nodded, Madison laughed along with me and then said, "Duh, that was a dumb question, of course you used a club on her, you tried to stab her to death with it." I laughed and shook my head as she sat there and looked at me.

She smiled and said, "I wish I could have been a fly on the wall, I have a feeling it would have been a show worth any admission price."

"I know I wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world," I said softly.

She smiled softly and stood up. "On that note, I think we need another beer."

When I reached into my pocket, she shook her head. "Nope, this one is on me." She paused a second, chuckled, and leaned over closer to me, "If you tell anyone I bought you a beer, I'll tear something you hold dear out by the roots. I have my reputation to protect, being a gold digger is such a hard job, believe me."

I chuckled to myself as I watched her walk across the room. My mind wondered if she would be as wild and uninhibited at making love as Chandra had been. I clamped down on the thought and told myself to behave. My brain supplied an image of both of them in a bed and I told myself, I would not live through it. I was still grinning when Madison returned with our beers.

She sat down and looked at me thoughtfully, "You sure look happy. What's running around in that dirty old man brain of yours?"

I laughed and replied, "You really don't want to know. It even boggles my dirty mind."

She laughed and said, "I think I could probably guess but I wouldn't want to embarrass myself if I was wrong. You might see a side of me that I try to keep hidden. Chandra has stirred some desires up in me from time to time that I really don't want to dwell on."

I shrugged and said, "That's not really unusual, it happens with some people who have been close for a long time, people who have shared most of they're lives. I will bet that if Chandra were truthful about it, she would tell you she had felt the same way, at least once. There's always that curiosity factor."

Madison moved her chair over closer to me, laid her hand back on my leg, and giggled, "Can I tell you a secret?"

When I nodded she said, "That's the fantasy I masturbate to most of the time, me with my head between Chandra's legs. I've always had this oral thing when it comes to guys so I guess it makes sense, in a kinky kind of way."

She leaned back, looked at me, and then shrugged, "I can't believe that I'm telling this but it must be okay, I don't feel threatened or uneasy about it, like I would be with everyone else."

I patted her hand and smiled. "I'm good at keeping secrets, at my age I forget things fairly quickly."

She laughed and shook her head. "You're something else."

She got a mischievous look in her eye and moved my hand over onto her thigh. "What would you do, if I showed you just how wet my panties are right this minute? Just being around you tonight has had me damp and antsy. Between telling you about my fantasy and thinking about you and Chandra together has me sopping wet."

I grinned and replied, "I would believe you. Right this minute I have this little problem of my own, from thinking about you and Chandra together."

Madison's hand came back to my thigh and moved up along the inside of it until her hand rested on my hard member. She traced the outline with her fingers and then gave it a light squeeze.

"Damn, I thought I was the only one with a problem." Her fingers caressed me for a moment longer and then she sighed, "Damn, my oral fixation is kicking in, my mouth is almost watering." She ended with a soft giggle.

She left her hand resting on my manhood and turned slightly in her chair. "Why don't you check on how wet my panties are?" she said with a slight catch in her voice.

My hand slowly moved over and down onto the satin smooth skin of her inner thigh. Her legs shifted slightly apart, giving me freer access to her inner secrets. I was glad for the tablecloth that was shielding us from the rest of the room.

As my hand moved up along her inner thigh, there was another catch in her breathing and her legs moved wider apart. I stopped moving my hand when I thought I was a hairs width from touching her sex. She squirmed in her chair and squeezed my manhood tightly.

"Don't tease me. I'll explode all over your hand if you do," she whispered.

My hand moved slowly forward until my fingers brushed against soft hair instead of cloth. I raised my eye brows questioningly, she just grinned, lifted her left foot, and placed it on the rung of the chair, her legs now spread wide.

I picked my hand up and pointed my fingers downward, my fingers slid across hair for a short ways and then across bare skin. My middle finger slipped between the folds of her sopping wet sex easily and continued down to the source of the flood.

She had started holding her breath as my finger first touched her slit, now as it slowly slipped inside her; she let it out with a soft groan, and slid forward on the chair. I worked my finger in and out slowly for a few seconds before her left hand coved mine and held it in place as a shiver and a shudder ran through her body, the soft groan was back. Her right hand was squeezing and releasing my hard dick as she came on my fingers.

I held my hand still until she shook herself and pulled my hand out from under the dress. I moved my fingers up to my mouth and suck on first one and then the other. Madison hastily looked around and tried to pull my hand back down.

I let her and leaned over, saying, "Damn, you taste good, my lesbian side is coming out, and you could be in real trouble."

She looked at me and grinned, "Trouble? I just had a mind-blowing orgasm while sitting in my favorite bar with a man I just met, how could I be in trouble? Jesus; am I in trouble or what?"

I chuckled and licked my fingers again, she laughed and grabbed my hand. "Okay, I can take a hint, you want more than just of taste of me, and I definitely want to taste you. We need to get the hell out of here but right now we can't."

She squeezed my hard manhood and then moved her hand. "That thing won't ever go down if I don't leave it alone. I'm sitting here in a puddle, God what a mess. I'd go get us another beer but there's probably a wet spot the size of Texas on the back of my skirt."

I grinned at her and raised my empty beer bottle in the air until the bartender saw it, I raised two fingers, and she nodded. "The beer problem is fixed and as for the wet spot, I'll just walk out close behind you. That way you're covered and so am I, there's a wet spot in the front of my overalls."

She shook her head and grinned, "You're better than any boy scout I've ever seen. You've got it all figured out."

She paused as the bartender delivered the beers. When she was gone, Madison asked seriously, "There is one small problem that is going to be a major one if we don't handle it right."

I looked at her a second and then I replied, "Yeah I know, Chandra. How is she going to feel if she finds out, we've been...? How should I say this? Playing? Is that a good word?"

Madison nodded and smiled, "It'll work for right now."

She took a sip of her beer and then she said softly, "She and I have split boyfriends a couple of times but they weren't anyone important or special. This time might be different though. You're someone special to both of us. Mentally, I don't think I would have a problem sharing you with her but I'm not sure of the other way round."

I took a deep breath and blew it out noisily. "I know better than to get between two friends but what can I say, I like you both and I'm having a hard time resisting the temptations you both are. I guess I'm still just stupid enough to screw it all up instead of sticking to what I started with."

Madison shook her head and said, "Well, look at me, she's my best friend and here I am talking about taking her boyfriend out and fucking his brains out, among other things."

"We're a pair, aren't we?" I said.

She looked at me and got that mischievous grin on her face again. "Yes we are," she said softly and stood up, holding her hand out to me. I took her hand and stood up to follow her out the door of the bar.

*****

Before I got the truck out of the parking lot, Madison had her head over my lap. After a bit of fumbling with the front of my overalls, she asked, "How the hell do you get into these things?"

I chuckled and reached down for the fly and pulled the zipper partway down. She giggled and said, "Shit, I must be frustrated or something, that was just too easy."

She worked the zipper down, fished around with her hand until she found my semi hard member, and pulled it out the opening. Her mouth was on me before I cleared the cloth. I thought that Chandra had attacked me the night before.

Madison gave a completely new meaning to the word. In just a few seconds, I was hard as a rock and groaning as she suck me like a woman possessed. Her mouth was warm and even wetter than her pussy had been earlier.

The motel came up too quickly and I almost missed it. Talk about being distracted. As I stopped in front of my room, Madison made a moaning groan deep in her throat. A shiver ran up and down her body as she continued to suck me with a vengeance. The feelings she was generating were exquisite.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12