The Best Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were moving on they're own and if I had not been drained the night before, I would have already come. As it was, I felt like I was coming from time to time but not ejaculating. Each time I had that feeling, Madison would moan softly. Over the next few minutes, I slowly softened, even with her expert ministrations.

Finally, she released me from her mouth with a loud slurping sound. She looked up at me and smiled before she said, "Damn, you didn't come but I sure got a lot of little tastes out of you."

She grinned broadly and added, "I also blew my cookies big time again. I do that occasionally when I suck someone but not very often. It's a very intense orgasm that seems to roll over me and just keeps on building and building. I'm going to warn you right now, when your tongue touches me I'm going to go ballistic."

She sat up and wiped her mouth with her hand. I just sat there and looked at her. After a moment, I sucked in a deep breath and blew it out.

"Wow." was all I said for a moment and then I added, "If I ever get my eyes to uncross, I'm going to put myself away and take you inside."

Madison giggled and reached over to put me away and to zip up my overalls. "I know better than to leave my toys hanging out, someone might steal them."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Come on old man, I'll give you a hand getting to the bed. After that, I'm going to sit on your face until you suffocate or drown, whichever comes first. Or is that whoever comes first?"

I blew out another breath and grinned at her. "You'll be the only one coming believe me. I can't even remember being so drained. It'll be a month or more before I even think about getting another hard on."

That mischievous grin came to her face as she replied, "Don't bet on that."

*****

As I closed the door to my room, Madison said, "I'll be right back." She headed for the bathroom.

I slipped off my boots and flopped down in the chair, I hadn't been kidding about being drained. I undid the straps on my overalls and was trying to find the energy to stand up and take them off, when Madison returned.

All she was wearing was the blouse and it was unbuttoned and untied. I gave out with a low wolf whistle and grinned at her. She smiled, came over, and sat down in my lap.

"Now where were we?" She asked still grinning.

"I think I was about to have breakfast, an oyster taco sounds like just the thing, what do you think." I asked.

She laughed, stood up, turned around, and hopped up onto the table. She grinned as she leaned back on her elbows and lifted her heels to the edge of the tabletop.

"I cleaned up a bunch of the extra sauce but I don't think it'll take you long to get it juicy again."

I smiled and looked her over as she lay there all spread out in front of me. I reached up with both hands and ran my fingers lightly up and down along the insides of her thighs. I licked my lips and then grinned at her as I leaned forward and ran my tongue from her knee down along the insides of her left thigh. I paused an inch from her sex and took a deep breath through my nose and then licked my way back up along her other thigh.

I looked up at her face and said, "Now this is the breakfast of champions, I don't care what the cereal companies say."

Madison giggled but it turned to a soft gasp as my tongue made contact with the smooth hairless skin of her plump outer lips. I licked along the length of first one and then the other and then I licked around the edge of the little triangle patch of hair in the center of her mound.

I slipped off the edge of the chair to kneel on the floor, my face inches from her sex. I watched her face as I extended my tongue and used the very tip to lightly trace the center of her slit from her ass to her mound.

Her lower lip rolled inward to be trapped between her teeth and her eyes slowly closed.

I took a little firmer lick along the same route, feeling my tongue slip a little deeper into her folds. Her hips rolled upward slightly forcing my tongue deeper. My tongue must have brushed against her still hidden clit because she moaned very softly.

With a smile, I stood up, took off my overall, and then my socks. I took my time, I was in no hurry, anyway I wanted to see what Madison's reaction would be to this change in what she thought was going to happen. Her eyes opened and she had this questioning look on her face. I smiled at her and knelt back down.

This time instead of a nice slow soft lick, I stabbed my tongue deep into her pussy and let it go wild. Her hips jerked up off the table and she yelled, "Oh, hell yes." as she ground her sex against my mouth.

I brought my hands up to cup and massage her ass cheeks as I devoured her sweet little pussy. By the time, I moved back to her slit, it was open, the thin inner lips unfolded. I sucked and nibbled on those before moving up to flick at her now hard and exposed clit. Her hips jerked and she yelled again.

I moved back down to her opening to find it overflowing with her juices. I fucked her slowly with my tongue as her ass bounced on my hands and her sex bumped against my mouth. When I took a swipe along her ass crack to collect the excess fluid there, her ass jerked and she yelled loudly. I took several more licks and jabbed my tongue tip against the tight ring of her asshole.

Her ass came up even higher and she yelled a long drawn out "Yes!" as she ground herself against my face.

When she started to lower her ass, I moved back to her vagina and lapped at the flood of juices running out of her. She moaned softly as my tongue explored deeper into her.

Looking up along her body, I could see that she was now laying out flat, only her shoulders and heels touching the tabletop. I wiggled and flexed my tongue, as deep inside her as I could, the moan got a little louder.

I stabbed my tongue in and out of her hard a half dozen time and then took a long firm lick up her slit. As my tongue touched and then circled her hard clit, she started yelling again. I circled and flicked at her clit as her ass jumped and jerked in my hands, the yell now just an incoherent animalistic sound.

I kept after her clit until her hands came up and pushed at my head. I dropped down and tried to control the flood running down the crack of her ass. I was making some headway until I touched her asshole, then the flood got even worse as her ass jerked upward, and her hands found my head again. She was not pushing me away but rather holding me where I was.

I worked the tip of my tongue against the tight ring of muscles guarding her back door until it slipped in slowly. Her ass started to work back and forth, as she fucked herself on my tongue. I held still and let her set her own pace. After a few moments, her fingers grabbed my hair and her ass worked in short quick motions as she came with a gush, my face was now as much of a mess as her sopping wet pussy.

What the hell, I thought to myself, with an inward grin, as she released my hair. I rubbed my whole face firmly up and down, from her ass to her mound and back. She made a loud sobbing gasping sound as her ass once more rose higher. In a very short time, her ass was jerking and I could feel her legs shaking and quivering against my shoulders.

I kept rubbing for a few seconds longer and then eased back from her, squatting on my heels. As I released my hold on her ass, it slowly sunk to the table, her hips still flexing in little fluttering jerks.

As I looked up along Madison's body, I dropped my hands to my thighs, and felt them brush against my manhood, which was standing up at full attention. With a big grin, I stood up, touched the head against her ass crack and rubbed it upward, pausing a second to tease her opening before moving on up to touch her clit.

Madison's eyes flew open and she raised her head to look at what I was rubbing against her. Her eyes got wider as she saw my rampant member and she glanced up at my face for a second. When she did, I move the head back down and pressed it against her sopping wet opening, it slid in easily as her eyes got even wider and her mouth opened in a silent O.

Her pussy was tight but it was so wet and slippery that I went completely in to the hilt in one long slow thrust. Madison shook her head as I took a hold on her hips and started to fuck her with long strokes. After the third stroke, her eyes slowly closed and her lower lip was back between her teeth.

She was so wet, I could hear the squishing sounds as I moved in and out of her, and I could even feel her wetness on my balls.

In another moment or two, she lifted her legs and hooked her heels behind my back at my waist. Now she was pulling me to her on each inward stroke. I took this as a sign to speed up. She moaned softly and rolled her head back and forth, as I did.

I held an even pace, enjoying the feel of her, also entranced by the show of emotions that moved over her face. I realized suddenly that I had never had the control to really notice the changes in a woman's face during sex. It was very beautiful and very interesting. I wish I had the words to describe it.

In a strange detached way, I also realized that I had no interest in my own orgasm, just hers. I'm not saying that I did not like the feels that I got from our coupling. They were great. What I meant was that, it was very important to me for her to get the most possible enjoyment out of it that she could, to make it last until she was completely satisfied.

I must say that she looked like she was really enjoying herself. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth slightly open as she breathed raggedly. She had a hand on each of her small breast, pinching and pulling on the long nipples. Her hips were rolling and making tight circles as I moved smoothly in and out of her.

She had not made a sound. I found that strange, as she had been very vocal up to this point. As that thought crossed my mind, a soft whimpering started deep in her throat. I adjusted my grip on her hips as she moved her legs and feet higher up on my back. This changed the angle that I moved inside her and the difference in feel drew my attention back to our attachment.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings from my manhood as it moved within her slowly tightening pussy. I wanted to slow my pace so I could savor these feelings but when I did, her heels drummed on my back, urging me to speed back up.

Experimenting, I slammed into her with a sharp smack of my hips on her ass. A grunting sound punctuated the soft whimper when I did and her legs tightened on me. About the forth stroke I made this way, her ass came up to meet me, making the smacking sound even louder. The grunt and whimper were now a growing whine.

After a dozen strokes, I was surprised to feel a climax starting to build. I could feel my manhood swelling slightly and my balls tightening up. A few more strokes and she was yelling incoherently again as her orgasm built. Suddenly I felt myself erupting into her, adding to the heat and wetness.

I froze, buried as deeply in her as possible. As I did, her body bridged up as she pressed herself tighter to me and ground her sex against mine. I could not believe how long our mutual orgasms went on. It felt like forever.

After a time I came to realize that my legs were trembling terribly and that if I had not been holding onto her, I would have probably fallen down. After another minute or so, I decided I had better sit down before I did fall down.

I eased myself out of her and ran my hands over her thighs and legs as I sat down in the chair behind me. Her feet ended up on my thighs and I laid my head on her upraised knees.

*****

Someone calling my name softly brought me back to the here and now. I raised my head and looked around Madison's legs. She was up on her elbows, a worried look on her face. I smiled at her and slowly stood up. I held onto her knees for a moment, afraid to trust my legs for the moment.

With a crooked grin I said, "Someone should have put up one of those, Please don't try this at home, signs a while back. I think I hurt myself."

A giggling chuckle came to Madison's lips as she nodded. "That makes two of us." She paused and tried to sit up. I reached out and braced myself against her knees as I helped her. Once she was upright, she grinned, and lowered her feet to the floor.

"Now I know why Chandra was so worn out. You just don't know when to quit, do you? I was more than satisfied with your lesbian imitation and then you stood there with a hard dick in your hand. I wondered if you were trying to kill me and then you were making me feel so good, hitting all those spots that drive me up a wall. Up the wall was one thing, but the explosion at the top, well that was something else again. I thought I would never stop coming."

Slowly she shifted her weight forward and slowly stood up. She grabbed a hold on my shoulder to steady herself for a second before she sat down in my lap. She took a couple of deep breaths and grinned, "I'll never again be able to look a breakfast table without thinking of you and what happened tonight."

I chuckled and nodded agreement with her. She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply. After a moment she whispered, "Thank you."

"Believe me you're welcome and thank you. If I live, I'll never forget this night for as long as I live," I whispered back.

We sat that way for a long time. Madison cuddled up on my lap and shoulder, as I stroked her back and rocked her. With another deep sigh, she finally raised her head and softly kissed me for the first time. It was one of the sweetest kisses I've ever had the pleasure of participating in.

When the kiss ended, I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. I laid her down and climbed in next to her. Her cuddling up to me, was the last thing I remembered of that night.

12