The Best Friends Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all backed off of our pleasuring to let her come down from her high. "So, do you regret that at all?" I asked Randi as soon as she calmed down some.

"No, not at all, that was wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"I have an idea, guys, stay here," I said, as I climbed up the stairs into my bedroom. I returned a minute later carrying a big box. I plopped the box down on the floor with a thud, and sat down beside it.

All eyes were on me with curiosity, as I removed the lid. "This," I said, "is our 'toybox.' Saul and I have quite the collection of adult toys that we like to play with, to keep things interesting.

I am not sure any of my friends had even seen a sex toy before, so they were looking quite tentative. I went on in my explanations. "See, the human body is great, but it is fun to use other things sometimes in sex. We have all different kinds of toys."

The first thing I saw in the box was my set of nipple clamps. I put them in my hand and walked over to Catie. I began to tug on her nipples gently until they stood out quite pronouncedly. "These are called nipple clamps," I said, as I attached one end to her right nipple and the other to her left. There was a chain that ran between the two, and I gave it a slight tug. She gasped, and smiled, and I knew she liked this new sensation.

I walked back over to my box. "We also have several anal toys," I announced. This drew some looks of shock, but Kerri looked at least partially interested. "Kerri, would you like to see what I am talking about?"

She looked nervous for a second, but then agreed. I told her to get on all fours, her ass facing me. I pulled out our smallest butt plug, along with a tube of lube, and put a dab of lube on my finger.

"This may feel funny at first, and it may even hurt a tiny bit. Just relax your muscles back here, and allow my finger access, and soon you will be quite enjoying yourself," I instructed her.

I placed my index finger at her rear opening and began to push gently. At first she was very tense, and I wasn't getting far, but then she remembered my instructions to relax. Soon I felt a pop as the first knuckle of my finger made its way past her tight ring.

She gasped loudly. I continued to press my finger slowly inside of her until the whole thing was inside. I then began to slowly fuck her ass with my finger, gradually getting faster, until she was meeting my thrusts with her body. I knew that she was enjoying this, and I knew that she was ready for the next step.

I had Raven put plenty of lube on the butt plug, and then she handed it to me. I removed my finger and put the tip of the plug against her hole. Slowly, gently, I pushed it inside of her, bit by bit. By this point she was beginning to moan, and I knew I had chosen the right person.

"Kerri, remember the time that you went out to dinner with Saul and I? Well Saul had had a surprise for me that day, and had brought along this very butt plug. He had made me go into a bathroom and insert it into me, and wear it the rest of the evening. That whole time we were at dinner I had this inside of me, squirming to find a way to sit that was comfortable. And it made me so incredibly horny. And now you are gonna find out what that was like," I said, as I continued to urge the plug inside her.

Soon it was all the way in, and, making sure it was securely inside of her, I patted her on the ass and told her she could go sit down now. She crawled back to where she had been sitting and turned around to sit. I saw her adjust her seating position a few times to find a way that felt good. I knew exactly what she was experiencing.

I smiled at her, and she returned the smile. I pulled out the rest of our anal toys to show them, including our larger butt plug, our anal beads, and our vibrator that we used exclusively for the ass. By the end of that demonstration, they all looked quite interested.

I reached for the next thing in the box, and it was Saul's cock ring that had a vibrator attached to it. "We can't use this one, but it is one of my favorites," I told them. "Saul puts his penis in here, and this little bullet shaped thing vibrates, controlled by this remote. It turns his penis into a vibrator when he fucks me, and it feels great," I told them.

They all blushed a little bit at the mention of Saul fucking me, so I went on to other toys. The next thing I pulled out was my very favorite toy - my bullet vibe. I went over to Randi and spread her legs apart. I put the bullet in my mouth for just a second to make sure it was wet, then turned it on low and put it on her clit.

I could see the reaction on her face immediately. Soon her body was shaking, and she experienced yet another orgasm. I giggled at her. "THIS," I said, "is why this toy is my very favorite."

I went back to my box. "That just leaves the toys which are the main reason that I brought down the box," I said. "I have two of these," I stated as I pulled out my strapons, "but this one is mine, I claim it. Who wants the other?" I asked.

No one wanted to volunteer. I remembered thinking Kerri might have a dominant personality, so I handed it to her and put mine on so that she would know how to put hers on. I was very horny and eager to fuck my friends like this, and I could tell that they were just as eager.

"I also have these," I stated as I pulled out our miscellaneous vibrators and dildos of various sizes, "so that no one will feel left out." I winked at this statement. I could tell that Kerri was unsure of what to do so I decided to demonstrate first.

I went over to Catie. "Now, I am sure you all have thought before about positions in which people have sex. Catie, any particular position you have in mind that you want me to fuck you in?"

She seemed startled by my question, but then began to think. "I think I would rather you be on top, because I don't really know what I am doing, and that way you could be in charge," she finally answered. I smiled at her, and told her to lie down.

I climbed on top of her. I tested her pussy with two of my fingers, and found that she was, indeed, soaking wet. I pushed my fingers in and out of her for a bit, giving a small taste of what was to come, before situating the tip of the strapon at her entrance.

"Just relax and enjoy," I said, right before I gently pushed my cock inside her. I took my time to get it all inside, not sure if she had ever had anything this large in her before. Once I was all the way in, I began to pull back out, almost all the way out, and then push back in.

Soon I picked up the pace and had a nice rhythm going. She was beginning to match my strokes with her body involuntarily. I moved my right hand down to play with her clit while my left hand fondled her breast. I leaned in and kissed her as I pleasured her body, and she moaned into my mouth.

I fucked her harder and harder as my work on her clit became more and more. It wasn't long before her entire body tensed and she screamed as the orgasm took her. I stayed inside of her until she had calmed down, and then pulled out and kissed her one last time.

I asked Kerri if she thought she could handle that, and she nodded eagerly. She looked over at Raven lustfully, and Raven nodded at her. Kerri went over to her side, and Raven lay on the floor, her legs spread wide for Kerri's access. Kerri crawled on top of her, and I noticed that the butt plug was still inside her lovely ass.

As I was watching, I went over behind Randi, and began to fondle her breasts from behind, as she watched her good friend fuck another woman. As extremely hesitant as she had been earlier, she sure seemed to be enjoying herself now.

Catie became bolder, and went over to where the two women were fucking. She grabbed Kerri's breasts as they were swaying from the movement of her body. She began to massage them, as I was Randi's.

Kerri was using her hands skillfully on Raven's clit and breasts as she had watched me do to Catie, and Raven was moaning loudly. As her body went over the edge and she game, I pinched Randi's nipples hard, and she gasped in pleasure.

As had happened last time, Randi was the last one left. I called Kerri over and told her that I wanted her to be the one to fuck Randi, and I told Randi to get up on all fours. She wasn't sure why, until I told her that I wanted to see her get fucked doggie style.

She tentatively got on her hands and knees and Kerri went behind her. She began to work her cock into Randi's extremely wet cunt, and I called Catie around to the front. "Go work on her clit with that wonderful tongue of yours while Kerri fucks her," I instructed her, and she wasted no time in complying.

I kissed Randi on the lips as two women pleasured her, and then began again to play with her nice little tits. I am pretty sure that at that moment she was in heaven. I noticed that Raven had gone around behind Kerri and was playing with her ass, occasionally giving her little swats, which caused her to jump, further impaling Randi on her cock.

Randi's orgasm was sudden and powerful, and she let out a little scream, but we all continued to work on her body without stop, and soon she was having orgasm after orgasm, flooding Catie's mouth with her juices that were flowing out despite the cock inside her.

Eventually Randi was on the verge of passing out, so we all let up on our pleasures, to let her rest a bit. I still hadn't had anything inside me today, however, and so I wanted more. "Kerri, Catie, come help me," I called, and they came right over.

"Kerri, I want you to fuck me, but not with the strapon, and not in my pussy." I handed her the vibrator that I had showed them earlier that was for my ass, and a tube of lube. I then handed my largest dildo to Catie, and told her that I wanted her to fuck my pussy with that at the same time.

Both Kerri and I removed our strapons. I got on all fours, and saw Kerri putting the lube generously on the vibrator. I felt it, cold and hard, at the entrance to my ass as I felt Catie put the dildo to the entrance of my pussy. Both began pushing at the same time.

I love being double penetrated, and having this done by two of my best friends was exquisite. Soon Kerri had worked the entire vibrator inside my ass, and Catie had a good rhythm going on my sopping wet cunt.

I was about to tell Kerri to turn on the vibrator when she did just that, on high no less. I let out a small scream as the vibrations coursed through my body, sending tingles of pleasure down my spine.

The two of them got a rhythm going together - as Kerri would go in, Catie would pull out, and then the other way around. I was moaning like a dog in heat, when, in an act that greatly surprised me, Randi came around and began to suck on my nipples.

I knew then I couldn't hold out much longer, and one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced took hold of my body. No one stopped for even a second, and soon I was experiencing multiple orgasms.

I hadn't noticed because of my own pleasure, but Raven had gotten out another dildo and was fucking Kerri from behind with it as Kerri was working on my ass. I only noticed when I heard her moaning behind me, and felt when she shoved the vibrator all the way inside of me and held it there, as an orgasm took her as well.

Soon we were all exhausted, and everyone collapsed in a heap on the floor. I noticed that Catie was still wearing the nipple clamps, and I reached over and gave them a good tug, as she squeaked at the unexpected pain/pleasure.

We all fell asleep in each other's arms, completely spent from the day's activities. We woke up from our nap a couple hours later, feeling refreshed and all smiling at the memories. Earlier than I desired, it was time for everyone to leave. All of my toys were gathered, cleaned and put by in our box.

We said our goodbyes, with kisses and promises of more to come. I knew that none of my friends would quite be the same after today's experiences. As Raven was leaving, I thanked her for coming over, and for showing my friends how lovely a woman's body could be. She just smiled, kissed me, and promised to come back another day.

I truly have the best friends in the world.

12