The Best Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers

He gently removed the blindfold now and I know my eyes told him that I couldn't adore anyone at that moment more. He made a wet trail back down over my tummy and onto my smooth engorged lips and clit. He now attacked it with fervor I never experienced from a man's tongue. He lapped my juices that were now seeping steadily from my pussy.

I moaned louder now, "Ohhhhhhh Matty I'm going to cummmmmmm. May I cum please Matty.......pleassssssssseee????"

His answer was evident without words as He began to thrust two fingers in and out of my pussy hole as he continued to devour my silky cunt. My hips bucked and writhed under him. I wanted to grab his head and push it deeper into my pussy, but I was still restrained! Oh God I had to get my hands on him now!!!

"Arrggggggggghhhh, Oh oh yes! Oh fuck yes Matty. Don't stop! Please don't stop I'm cummmmmmmingggggggggg!!!!!!"

Just then a gush of my sweet honey came flowing out of my pussy and covered his tongue and entire face. He couldn't lick fast enough to get it all. He started scooping with his fingers and bringing them up to my lips letting me taste too.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, sighing deeply now and sucking the nectar from his fingers, He came up and lay down next to me. We shared the last semblance of my orgasm from his fingers.

"Oh God Matty where did you ever learn how to do that?" I gasped.

He chuckled lightly and said that he had been reading some erotic stories posted on a site he had found by chance one afternoon. The name of the site was Literotica.

I laughed and softly chanted, "Three cheers for Literotica!!"

He scooped me up in his arms now releasing me from my bindings and cuddled me till I fell asleep. I awakened about an hour later to the wind howling outside the window and Matty standing at the drapes with them pulled slightly to one side.

"Is it getting worse out there sweetheart?" I queried.

He just sighed and said, "Yes it is darling."

Returning to the bed he cradled me in his muscular arms, telling me it would be ok. We were safe here from the storm. Strangely enough I had never felt as safe in my entire life as I did at this moment with Matty.

He started kissing me tenderly. He planted little butterfly kisses across my closed eyelids and then down the stem of my nose and around my lips, letting his tongue flick out here and there across my lips then prying them softly open. He pressed his soft tongue deep into my mouth, licking at my tongue and suckling on it gently.

I began to feel that familiar twitch deep in my stomach, shooting down between my pussy lips and right thru my hard swollen clitty. My fingers played in his hair pressing him deeper into our kiss.

I looked deeply into his eyes now, smiling and rising up on my elbows. Licking my lips I said, "Now my love, it is my turn to taste you, I'm hungry too my darling Matty."

He gently pushed me down to suck on his nipples. Making them harden and hearing him moan got me turned on beyond belief. I moved my tongue down further and further, nipping and licking at his muscular body.

When my lips touched his cock he groaned, "Suck my fat cock baby, take it in your mouth and fuck it with your sexy lips!!"

My tongue flicked out across the tip and caught the drips of precum beginning to form there. I loved the way Matty tasted. He was never bitter-tasting like some men are. I never had a problem feeding from his love fountain. God, how I loved sucking his cock, feeling his hips push him deeper into my throat. He grabbed a handful of my hair and thrust his hips up driving me down harder on his swollen dick.

He panted as I took him between my lips. He could barely speak. "Fuck...oh, FUCK! That's incredible. Don't stop. Suck it harder, baby. Oh God yesssssss!!!"

My head bobbed up and down on him, while my tongue assaulted his cock over and over again. Just when he thought he was in as deep as I could take him, I shoved him a little bit harder and opened up completely to him, swallowing all of it. My chin was hitting against his ball sac as I devoured him over and over and over. I could feel them tightening up as my fingers massaged and kneaded. Then I let his cock slip from my lips so I could suck on his massive balls, drawing them one at a time into my mouth; moaning onto them, my hand pistoning up and down the length of his now massive cock.

He moaned, more like groaned and pulling back a little growled, "I can't wait any longer baby, I have to fuck you nowwwwwwwwww!!"

Flipping me over onto my tummy he pulled my hips up and spread my legs, pressing my face down into the pillow.

SMACK......"ohhhhhhh." SMACK........"ooooooooooh." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. "Oh my Godddddddd, Matty!!!"

"Remember your safe words love!" he warned me.

Oh wow, He was spanking my ass. Nobody had spanked my ass since I was 8 years old and I had stolen a five dollar bill from my mom's purse to buy her a gift. She didn't know that at the time of the spanking and when she found out she vowed never to ever spank me again.

My ass was tender by now, but I didn't want him to stop. It felt sooo good!! I did NOT want to use the safe words he had given me. I wanted to feel the sting of my lover's hand on my hot ass cheeks. I would remember this night as long as I lived.

Whack! Whack! Whack! He slapped at my inflamed ass over and over again as he drove his big, hard cock deep inside my waiting, dripping pussy hole. He pounded my pussy harder and harder; deeper with each thrust. He hammered his dick in and out, in and out, in and out. Deeper, harder, faster. I could feel myself going, going, oh God is this what they call 'subspace'? I was losing all sense of reality! I bucked back harder against his dick, grinding my pussy vigorously against him. I squeezed my inner muscles around him just as I felt it boiling up inside of me again. I could tell he was getting there too as he grabbed my hips and drove one last time deeper than ever before.

"Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk!!" we both yelped at the same time just before I exploded all over his cock and he filled my love hole with stream after stream of his hot, creamy seed.

I could feel him spasming inside of me as he fell on top of me and we lay there trying to catch our breath. Wow I had never experienced such a deep orgasm before!!

Matty rolled us over laying me on top of his chest, my pussy spilling the remnants of our coupling all over his cock. We both laughed and cuddled together like that for a long time, before getting up and finally eating...some food.

Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers
12