The Best Graduation Present

Story Info
A girl's early graduation present from her best guy friend.
1.7k words
4.21
26.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's an hour late picking me up from the rehearsal.. but I know it's going to be worth it. It's hot and sunny outside without a cloud in the sky so I thank the trees I'm sitting under for creating some sort of shade. My outfit, is cute but simple. A white lace tank top with a white off the shoulder short sleeve button down shirt over, a mini jean skirt and white heels. I don't notice it at first, but his car finally pulls up into the parking lot. He walks over, smiling at me, obviously looking me over and nodding in an innocent approval.

My shy side starts to come out and I begin to blush as we hug. I know what's coming.. and there's no going back.

After chatting for a little bit, we hop into his car and he tells me that he has a surprise for me. Something that I've been wanting for quite a while. We pull up into a pretty empty parking lot at the mall, and he pulls out a little baggie containing two small orange pills. Speed. My legs shake and I squeek excitedly as he starts rolling up a tube.. it's been 6 months since the last time we've done this together. Crush, line, snort. We both rail a 20 and I'm shaking from the anticipation for it to kick in. This deserves a kiss. I grab his chin, lightly kissing his lips, slipping my tongue across them until it meets his own and I end it with nibbling on his lower lip. He smirks at me, and asks what that was for. I shrug and say "Thank you." I've made the first move.. and I know it's something I shouldn't do but there's no going back. It's already started, since the day I met him. That animal lust that can't be held back any longer.

I lay back into the seat, the music blasting and I can already feel the speed kicking in. My heart pulsing, my leg shaking and making me feel warm and fuzzy all around.

"So where do you want to go?" He asks me. I look at him, the lust in those pretty green eyes and I shrug. I'm not sure where to go, but wherever it is.. it's going to happen. I get nervous all over again and he finally pulls up into a subdivision.

"I want to show you something.. there's a really pretty lake deep within these woods." He tells me.

So I take off my shoes and we wind our way through bike trails until we reach the edge of the lake. And indeed, it is one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. We're in a grassy little clearing surrounded by trees and deep enough so no one could see or hear us. Blue dragonflies are dancing everywhere and we chase them, the speed kicking in harder until I finally give up and start to "dance" upon a fallen telephone pole. He stands there, placing a hand behind my neck just so his thumb presses lightly against a pressure point that made my legs go weak. He pulled me into the most sensual kiss I've ever experienced, and the next thing I know, we're off the pole and he's tugging at my shirt, whispering into my ear, "May I?" That voice of his.. so incredibly soft and velvety. I nod, lifting my arms up as he pulls it off exposing my small but perky breasts. A grin spreads across his face, as he begins to lick, nibble and suck at my neck, slowly moving his way down to my nipples. His tongue against one, and his fingers tweaking another. My hands wander down his already bare chest, resting at his hip bones before my fingers find their way to the top of his pants, barely slipping in and caressing the skin that his tight belt will allow me to touch.

Playing with my nipples is an instant turn on, and within a matter of seconds, my pussy is soaking wet just as his fingers are finding their way beneath my lace thong. Barely dipping a finger in, I can feel the wetness soak onto his hand and I bite his shoulder. A low moan escapes his lips and it's honestly the sexiest thing that I've ever heard come out of a guy's mouth so I bite him harder, his moan loudening which in turn only makes me even wetter than I already am. His finger caresses my clit in a way that a guy has never done before, finding it's way up inside of me. A little shiver and moan and I'm viciously attempting to rip his pants off. When I finally get through, I'm greeted by the most amazing sight I have ever laid my eyes upon. A pulsing, cleanly shaven (everywhere) 7 inch cock glistening with pre cum. My hand instinctively gets a good grip on it as he strips me of the remainder of my clothing. As he does, he drops to his knees instantly and flicks his tongue against my clit sending an intense tingling rush throughout my whole body. His tongue continues to flick and circle my clit, my knees getting weak as I grip his hair tightly. He pulls my legs forward, sending me crashing to the ground, landing on a fallen branch but I barely feel the pain as he ravages my cunt, face buried full on between my legs, tongue lapping at my clit like an animal dying of thirst and edging me to my first orgasm of the day. But he won't let that happen, it's too soon. Instead, he wraps my hair up in his fist, pulling my face towards him as he kisses me, forcing me to share the taste as he nibbles on my neck and asks me what I want and I growl into his ear, "I want you.. in me right now!"

But as submissive as he says he supposedly is, he won't allow that to happen. Instead, he presses that lovely cock of his right up against my cunt, back and forth, getting himself wet with my juices and rubbing against my clit sending me into another almost orgasm but just before I do, I feel it. The tip of his cock, in the right spot and he tries to force himself into my tight cunt and god does it hurt so badly.. but it feels so good at the same time. I squirm and cringe, trying to relax when I realize he's fully in, pumping at me viciously with out a condom and then pulling out.

"I don't think you're ready to get a good fucking just yet.." he growls and pulls me up into his lap, my soaked cunt grinding against him as we continue to bite, lick, claw and suck at each others lips, necks, shoulders and backs. My body is shaking and I hate being denied. The shy, innocent little girl has been taken over by an unknown lustful and dominant slut whom I've never met before as she takes hold of his neck, forcing him down on his back, and begins to straddle his face. I'm surprised by this sudden burst of dominance, for I have always been rather submissive. But I love it, and continue to tease him, lowering myself to just above the reach of his tongue, asking him "You really want this don't you? You want me to sit on your face? You want your tongue deep inside my cunt you bitch? I don't think you're ready for that.." But I finally let him indulge in my sweetness, letting him prove to me how badly he wants it. I ride his face for a good while before turning around into a 69, my mouth watering with the thought of that pulsing cock and his cleanly shaven balls inside my mouth. As he laps away at my clit, my tongue lightly grazes the sides of him before taking the tip into my mouth and finally taking in the whole 7 inches. I work at his deliciousness, stopping every once in a while to pump at him with my hand and to lick and suck at his balls (which I've never done before).

This continued for a good while before he couldn't take it anymore, grabbing my hair again as he got me on my hands and knees and fucked my cunt from behind, scratching my back, giving me one hell of a spanking, letting me ride him several times and ending up in a 69 once more before I was on my back again, getting fucked the hardest I've ever been. I loved the way he moved himself in circles, and then only half way before slamming all the way back into me again with such force that I was almost in tears.

The last of it that I remember was being on my knees, him fucking my face but I wouldn't allow him to cum. I'd tease him like no other until I was thrown over that same telephone pole that we were just kissing on hours before as my face was buried in the grass, my fingers clawing at the ground screaming the loudest I ever have, as his face and cock were alternatively buried between my legs, sending me into the most amazing orgasm I've ever had in my entire life.

Time had flown by so quickly, and we needed to stop to get something to drink, however it was time for him to drive me home. We brushed the dirt off each other and picked the leaves and grass out of each others hair and examined the bite and scratch marks we had left upon each others flesh before getting dressed, heading back to his car and stopping off at a Seven11 to get some refreshing slurpies. Back in his car, I glanced at him between gulps, nervous and blushing again.

"That was amazing.." I said quietly as I kissed him gently.

The ride home was pretty quiet as I grinned like a little child, thinking.. "There's no going back."

And honestly, I was more than ok with that.

Cleaned and dressed up in a lacy white dress under a blue cap and gown, I stood before him at the same place he had picked me up. My diploma in hand and the tassel from my cap wavering in my face as my little pussy still ached but tingled from the memory and bite/scratch marks and bruises carefully hidden. He hugged me tightly whispering into my ear, "Congratulations sweetie.." as my boyfriend and parents stood aside from us, unaware of the secret we had created just hours ago.