The Best Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burgh173
burgh173
49 Followers

Dante turned to reply, but didn't. After a moment, he turned back to the TV. Finally, Dante responded, "I'm angry."

Shelby chuckled, catching Dante's attention. "If you didn't mean anything to him, he wouldn't have been so nervous. And he wouldn't still be trying either." Just as quietly as Shelby had entered the room, he left.

***

Dante silently sat in his room, playing Shelby's words over and over in his head. Of course, he knew Shelby was right. His anger was fading. But he just didn't have the courage to get up and seek Geoff out. Luckily, he didn't need to.

"Hey," Geoff said, barely audible, as he sat down on the bed next to Dante.

"Hey," Dante replied, keeping his eyes on the newest porn DVD he had put in.

Geoff leaned back, using his brown arms and hands to support him. Being topless, his muscles stretched with the rest of his body. His light grey sweat pants covered his long legs which dangled off of the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry," Geoff started.

"Me too," Dante agreed.

The two friends went back to soaking in the porn. They were watching a scene where the woman had remarkably large tits.

"She's kind of ugly," Geoff began.

Dante smiled, knowing Goeff was being facetious.

"I wouldn't do her," Geoff continued.

Dante glanced over at Geoff's sweat pants, to see the clear outline of his snake. "That's what you say," Dante remarked, "but I think your little man is giving you away."

Geoff glanced down at himself, and then over at Dante. It appeared Dante had a bulge of his own forming.

Dante tried to keep his eyes on the TV, but he couldn't help take another peek at Geoff. He outline in his sweat pants went for several inches, over his leg.

"You can touch it," Geoff coaxed, thinking back to Shelby's advice.

"I wouldn't want you to double over in pain from laughter," Dante returned, looking back to the TV.

"If I do you can shut me up by sticking something long, hard and Italian in my mouth."

Dante couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Slowly, Dante moved his hand to Geoff's crotch and began rubbing his meat.

Dante proceeded cautiously, as he awaited the first sounds out of Geoff's mouth.

"Yeah," Geoff moaned, encouragingly.

As Geoff's meat grew upward and stretched out his sweats, Dante grabbed at it and ran his hand up and down Geoff's pole.

Dante couldn't believe it was finally happening. He was the one getting his friend hard. Dante could feel his dick stiffening as he jerked Geoff.

Now, the band of Geoff's sweatpants was pulling away from his skin. Dante knew his manhood needed released.

Dante grabbed the band of his sweatpants with both hands and pulled them down to his knees. Geoff moaned as his ten-inch sausage sprang free. Geoff laid back against the bed, as Dante leaned over him. Dante ran his tongue over Geoff's dickhead, gently moistening it, before he ran his soft lips over Geoff's thick pole.

Dante pumped his hand over the base of Geoff's cock, as he did his best to gulp down the better half of it.

Geoff closed his eyes, as his moans became louder. Feeling Dante gulping down his thick cock was a bigger turn-on than he had anticipated.

Dante moved his mouth downward, sucking on Geoff's nutsack.

Dante ran his tongue over Geoff's heavy, hairy sack, as he gently stroked Geoff's moist cock.

"I want you to fuck me," Dante asked, almost in a whisper.

Geoff was silent for a moment before responding. "I don't know...it's pretty big."

"I know," Dante assured, "I've been practicing, using my fingers."

Geoff laughed, "It will be a little different."

Dante stood up and pulled off his shirt and shorts. He laid down with his back against the bed, spreading his legs. Geoff stood up, grabbing a bottle of lube from Dante's dresser.

After applying a generous amount, Geoff, bent over his friend's body. His eyes looked down into Dante's.

Dante spoke, "give it to me."

Geoff slowly pushed his cock into Dante. Inch by inch. Soon he was pumping his shaft in and out of Dante's ass.

"Fuck," Geoff moaned, "it's so tight."

"Oh Fuck!" Dante moaned, loudly, "You're so big! It feels so good."

Geoff grabbed at Dante's nipples, as he fucked him, causing Dante to moan out. Dante's plump pecks and defined abs were keeping Geoff's cock as hard as ever.

"Stop," Dante said. As Geoff looked at him, Dante pushed him back.

"Fuck," Dante moaned, as Geoff's cock left his ass.

"Lay down," Dante ordered.

Geoff laid down on the bed, as Dante grabbed his thick cock, re-lubing it. Dante straddled Geoff, facing him, and slowly pushed his ass back over Geoff's hard monster.

"Fuck," both of them moaned, as Dante's ass slid down Geoff's cock.

"Sit on my dick," Geoff moaned.

Dante's bone gently rubbed against Geoff's abs, as he pushed his ass back and forth.

"Ride my cock," Geoff moaned.

"I love your cock in me," Dante responded, pumping his ass faster.

Geoff wanted to let Dante ride him forever. But with his cock filling and Dante setting the pace, Geoff knew he was running out of time.

"Dude," Geoff warned, "I'm going to cum."

Quickly, Dante got off of Geoff, as Geoff wrapped his hand around his shaft.

Dante pushed it away, "I want to make you cum." Dante wrapped both of his hand around Geoff's missile, one over the other. Dante picked up speed, as he stroked Geoff's meat.

"Fuck," Geoff moaned, "you're making me cum!" Geoff thick wad shot out hitting his abs. Dante watched, as Geoff's white giz splattered on his abs and stomach.

"That's so fucking hot," Dante moaned, as he stroked Geoff off to completion.

Dante moved his hard dick over Geoff's chest, and began furiously jerking.

"Dump your load all over me," Geoff coaxed, as Dante moaned.

"Fuck!" Dante exclaimed, as his cum shot out landing on Geoff's pecks.

Dante finished his nut, and then exhaustively fell down on the bed, next to Geoff.

"That was amazing," Dante said.

"This is definitely a great night," Geoff agreed.

***

Geoff and Dante walked out of the house for the last time. They each wore a backpack and carried a large duffle bag over their shoulder.

"By the time we get home," Geoff spoke, "I'll be pretty horny."

Dante smiled, "I hope so."

After a few minutes, the two approached the small plane that was ready to take them home. Shelby was there waiting for them. He gave Geoff and then Dante a hug.

He smiled. He could tell the two were back on good terms.

"Sucks that you have to be alone," Geoff said.

"Eh," Shelby brushed aside. "Not for long. They're sending two new guys next week."

Dante and Geoff both grinned.

"Stay out of trouble," Dante offered, as the two headed onto the plane.

Shelby gave a little wave and responded, "No promises."

burgh173
burgh173
49 Followers
12