The Best Kind of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

Sam had always thought he was ridiculously cute and more than once had considered inviting him out for a drink but decided that whilst she was all about a one night hook up, he deserved more.

"Quickly Sam. I need the biggest pumpkin pie you have!"

"What on earth David! You planning on having a party?"

He scoffed and visibly relaxed as he closed the door behind him,

"Lord no! I am planning on eating the entire thing and slipping into a sugar coma so I don't have to deal with Halloween."

Sam couldn't hold back her snort,

"Why on earth would you want to miss Halloween David? It may be the best day of the entire year!"

"Maybe if you are a peddler of sugar laden treats!"

Laughing, Sam handed him a cup of cider and started boxing up the largest pie she had.

"Seriously Sam, Halloween is just the worst. I used to love it, the costumes, the candy and then I went to college and it all went to hell."

Sam paused and looked at David, was he being honest or was it cider honest?

"I was fine until Senior year Sam. Halloween was fine until Senior year. No-one looked at me before that and I was okay with it. Then Michael Benson threw a massive all-nighter and invited me and well, I decided to go. My sister made me up like Count Dracula, she dyed my hair, made me wear red contacts and basically made me look totally unlike me. I had never felt so cool, then or since, and I had such a great time."

Sam sat next to him at the table and resisted the urge to touch his hand,

"I saw this girl there, well I'd seen her before and thought she was amazing but that night, damn, she was dressed up as like a sexy cat and for some reason I felt confident enough to talk to her. We chatted, then we started dancing and by some miracle we started making out! First time in my life that I ever made out in public. When she asked me back to her place I said yes and we ended up on her bed."

Sam smiled and sat on her hands to stop herself seeing anything she shouldn't.

"So we're kissing, my hands are on her breasts and she's rubbing my cock, all I can think about is how great she feels and how badly I want to have her. I was a virgin but it was pretty clear I was going to lose it that night. And then it all got out of hand, she rubbed me so well that I blew my load and I just didn't know what to do. I felt so good and so embarrassed and I just didn't know how to handle it all. I bailed on the girl of my dreams and Halloween has never been the same again. My one saving grace is that she still doesn't know it was me!"

"She still doesn't know? Who is she David?"

David's eyes were glazed as he told Sam that his fantasy girl/Sexy Cat was Alexandra, the owner of the town's garage. All Sam could see was the sexy brunette who could rev a car and a man from 0-60 in 10 seconds. The idea of David and Alex seemed bizarre but she had to fulfil her spell and whatever he needed...

"Have you spoken to her since David? You obviously still really like her?"

"I've tried, when she comes into the Library I try to make conversation but I just... get... nervous. I'm scared she'll recognise my voice and I just get freaked out and tongue-tied."

"Seriously David! You aren't the same man you were! Okay so things didn't work out well then but you are so much more now than you were then. I think you should go talk to her. Put your Halloween demons to rest."

David shook his head, and Sam knew exactly what she needed to do. Heading to the counter she re-opened the box and cast a spell on his pie. She added two pumpkin cookies and made two cinnamon lattes, Alex's favourite, before returning to the table.

"Here's the deal David, I will give you the sugar coma inducing pie for gratis on one condition... You have to drop these cookies and coffee into Alex before you go home tonight. You need to prove to yourself that you are more now than you were then. And Alex would never judge you. I think you owe this to yourself to do this."

He stared at her and she nodded towards the door. David stood and took the box and coffees as she herded him towards Alex.

Unable to stop herself she rubbed his arm and immediately got an image of Alex, naked on top of a red truck as David ate her pussy like a professional. Sam could see from her face that David was taking her to a place she never been before, his hands pulling her thighs higher on his shoulders as he fucked her with his tongue.

Sam wanted to see more but realised that she was in danger of moving in uncomfortable territory. As she pulled back she saw David staring towards the garage, his lip caught between his teeth.

"But look at me Sam, I'm still a nerd. I may not be Dracula but I'm totally not cool."

Sam looked at him, so unbearably cute yet so nervous and despite her fears about seeing too much she decided that he deserved her help,

"Okay David, give me two minutes and you'll be good to go!"

She loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his starched white shirt. She gritted her teeth to avoid the visions but as she ruffled his carefully composed side part she got a clear picture of Alex and David fucking doggy style in the back of a truck.

David was hammering into her and Alex's head was thrown back in pleasure. As Sam touched him, she saw Alex pull David down for a kiss and David slid his hand down to stroke her pussy, his fingers obviously as talented as his tongue. Sam pulled back and grinned at the look of trepidation on David's face.

"Get your butt out there before the coffee gets cold. All you needed was a small tweak. Now go and prove that you are better than Dracula and make some new happy Halloween memories!"

David looked nervous as she shepherded him out of the door and she glanced at the second lantern as he left. As he walked she murmured her incantation but the flame still burned brightly and she feared that neither David's nor her dream would come true tonight.

Sighing she watched as David entered the Garage and she nervously counted to 10. Nothing. As she reached 25 the second lantern puffed out and she allowed herself a little victory dance around the bakery.

And she still had 30 minutes until the next visitor.

At 7pm, Albert Hardy, affectionately known as Albie, walked through the door of Hain's. As the town's Police Chief, he normally carried an air of fatigue about him which was at odds with the town's extremely low crime rate. Maybe he was just bored of handing out citations for jay walking?

His tiredness now was most likely linked to the fact that last Halloween, he and his wife Anna had obviously been caught up in the Halloween horniness and were now the proud parents of a 3 month old son.

Sam and Albie had known each other since Kindergarten and they often joked that it was fate that she became a Baker and he a Cop, "So you can keep me knee deep in doughnuts and coffee forever!". Sam was actually little Joseph's Godmother and in her arms, he was a sleeping angel but she knew from Anna that the little tyke was a bawling pooping screaming machine.

"Thank heavens you're still open Sam. I need coffee... lots and lots of disgustingly strong coffee!"

"Rough day at the office?"

Albie leant on the counter next to her pumpkin and stifled a yawn,

"I wish! Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased as punch that this place is crime free but some days I wish I had something to sink my teeth into."

Sam nodded and wondered briefly how Dracula David was getting on with Alex. Handing Albie a large cup of black coffee, she added a shot of cider and gestured to the table. Albie gratefully took a huge slug and slumped into the chair.

"Maybe if I was busier it would be easier to keep my mind off the fact that I'm exhausted. Man, I love little Joe but he just seems to cry all the damn time! Between us, I don't think Anna or I have slept more than an hour straight since he arrived."

"Babies are hard work Albie, but I'm sure he'll settle down soon. If you need a break, I'd be honoured to take him for an evening. Give you and Anna some time alone."

Albie took another long drink and Sam saw his eyes glaze over. She straightened in her seat and waited.

"Sam, that would be amazing! One night alone, just me and Anna, like we used to be." He sighed, the action causing his shoulders to slump once again, "Unfortunately we'd probably just fall asleep on the couch watching the news."

"And what's wrong with that! You have a baby Albie, and you both need some rest. Nothing wrong with an early night now and again."

Albie snorted, "Like you would know Ms Night Owl! Sleep would be awesome but when I get time alone with my wife I don't want to waste it sleeping. I want to unwrap her like a birthday present and kiss every inch of her gorgeous body, I want to suck on her nipples until she begs me to stop and then I want to sink inside her and just live there."

He took another gulp of his drink and stared straight at Sam,

"Everyone talks about the radiance of a pregnant woman Sam, and they're right. But no-one ever tells you just how fucking sexy they are. Her body is just amazing, all soft and smooth and curvy. For the last six months every time I even think about her I get so hard I could hammer nails with my cock. When she breast feeds Joe I have to leave the room because I'm convinced I'm going to leap forward and latch on to her free tit and just start sucking away at her! How sick is that?!"

"You lust after your own wife Albie, it's hardly abnormal!"

"Is it normal to want to taste her breast milk? To want to suck her nipples until she leaks into my mouth all the while fucking us both to orgasm? I feel jealous of my own kid!"

Sam reached over and patted his hand, the now familiar heat warming her finger tips. The light burst behind her eyes and she saw Albie and Anna in the exact position he wanted so much.

Anna naked, straddling Albie on the couch, rocking gently on his cock as he laved and suckled on her engorged breasts. Sam started to pull back but Albie turned his palm and locked his fingers with hers, somehow making the vision stronger.

She could hear their laboured breathing and the juicy friction as Anna rode his erection. Albie's hands reverently stroked her belly and hips as he tried to thrust up harder inside of her. Anna cradled his head to her breast and hissed as Albie took a nipple between his lips and began to suck, Sam heard Anna's voice, pleading with him to suck harder, to taste her.

She saw the tension in Albie's neck as he took her nipple into his mouth and gently bit down before releasing it from his lips. Again and again he repeated the action until Anna's nipple was deep red and distended before turning his attention to the other one, all the time Anna gently rocking her pelvis. Sam felt herself getting aroused watching them and sighed, the sound causing Albie to let go of her hand.

"I just really miss my wife Sam. I know it'll get better but I'm going nuts. Between the lack of sleep and the constant boner I'm going crazy!"

Sam took a deep breath and tried to get herself together. Whatever happened tonight, spells be damned, she was going to fall into bed with her favourite sex toy and masturbate like a demon.

"I think you should talk to her. I'll bet Anna feels exactly the same way you do."

Albie cocked an eyebrow and Sam laughed,

"Okay so maybe she doesn't have a constant boner but I'm sure she's just as frustrated as you are. Here's my plan," Sam returned to her display cases, opened a box and selected 2 caramel éclairs, the phallic symbolism totally intentional and murmured her chosen spell,

"Go home, kiss your wife hello, eat cake and tell her how you feel. Tell her how much you miss her, how badly you want to be intimate with her. Then make sure Joe is asleep, unwrap each other and see what happens!"

Albie stood and took his wallet from his pocket but Sam waved him away.

"Please! These are on the house. It's Halloween, even adults need a treat! Just go to Anna and talk to her."

"Thanks Sam. I appreciate your advice but I'm sure these are the only treat I'll be getting tonight!"

Sam stepped away from the counter and Albie wrapped her up in a bear hug. Sam saw Anna squeeze her breasts together as Albie drew both nipples into his mouth, his teeth gently grazing them. His thumb rubbed her clit as she bounced on his cock and Sam practically felt their mutual desire as Albie lapped at the milk now flowing freely from Anna's tits.

Anna's mouth opened as if screaming her release and Albie thrust into her, following her over the edge. Sam pulled back grinning and waved him off. Her grin widened as the third lantern flickered out.

Gazing out of the window as Albie crossed the street, Sam spoke her incantation out loud and bowed her head to the moon. Whatever magic was swirling tonight was unlike anything Sam had done before.

Never had she experienced visions or felt the emotions of others, that had always been Hailey's gift. Staring down at the three extinguished pumpkins Sam wondered if maybe now her true gifts were coming to the fore and allowed herself to think again of Callum. Meeting him at 14 had been the trigger for the life she had now and no matter what occurred next, he would always be an important part of her life.

Overwhelmed with finding out her heritage she had heeded her mother's words and buried her crush but she'd still been drawn to Cal and over the years they had become friends. He had seen past the serious withdrawn girl she had been and joked with her, making her laugh harder than anyone else had since.

In turn, she encouraged him to follow his dreams of becoming a photographer and seeing the world. As his parents wanted him to enter the Corporate world, he tucked his dreams away but always told Sam that he would carry his camera with him no matter what.

She wrapped her arms around herself and remembered their kiss, of the blast of light and the heat of his body as his lips devoured her and was suddenly struck by the similarity to her experiences tonight. The flash of light as the visions formed and she saw her friends in various sexual encounters. The burning heat as she made contact with them.

All so reminiscent of Callum Hall. Sam was suddenly freaked out, what if their kiss was nothing more than a vision, brought on by her lust for Cal? What if it had never happened? Okay so it had felt real, the wetness in her panties and the hardness of her nipples as he'd pulled her body flush to his had felt more real than anything else, but what if?

Turning she wondered if her visions were real or merely imagined realisations of her friends fantasies. Would they turn out to be true and how on earth would she ever find out. She'd essentially drugged them into telling her their secrets so she couldn't just passingly ask Sarah if Bill had nailed her into the wall the night before. Or could she?

Sam laughed as she imagined Sarah's face if she dared ask if Dr Bill had cured her with his love injection, all nine inches of it!

Filling a glass with water, Sam drank deep and said a silent prayer that her visions were real. Partly because she didn't want to have to consider the fact that she was going mad, but mostly because she wanted her friends to be happy. That their dreams had all been sexual was incidental, after all, who wouldn't want a really great orgasm?!

Sam looked at the clock and wondered if she had time to get herself off. Watching Sarah, David and Albie indulge in their partners had created a constant pulse in her pussy and she longed for someone to fuck her. Not just anyone, she ideally wanted it to be Callum but that was just a dream.

Maybe next week she'd drive over to the next town and pick up a dark eyed, dark haired guy for a night of no-frills sex. It had been a while since she'd last indulged, and surely after her night of good deeds she deserved a treat. Hell, even the "Heart's Desire" spell had said "No Good Deed Goes Unrewarded"!

Eight o'clock came and went and Sam was beginning to get nervous. Four lanterns burnt brightly and she hoped that Sarah, Bill, David, Alex, Albie and Anna were burning ever hotter.

By 8.40 she was chewing her nails, desperately willing someone to rush in and revitalise her hope but nothing. If she couldn't fulfil the spell this year she had to wait 365 days until her next chance but this was such an opportunity. Her 28th year, divisible by 7, her lucky number. Sam hoped someone would come in soon, she didn't want to have to wait for her 35th year for another chance.

At 8.48 the door flew open and her 17 year old next door neighbour Poppy rushed in, breathless and flushed. Sam was both ecstatic and fearful.

Whatever came next, she really wasn't keen on seeing Poppy getting down and dirty anytime soon. Taking a breath as the tiny blonde ran towards her, Sam steeled herself.

"Thank Cheesus you're still open Sam! Mom and Dad are out tonight and I've lost my door key! Do you still have the spare?"

"Dare I ask why you're going home before 9pm on Halloween Pops?"

Poppy wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Don't ask Sam. My evening was a total bust so I'm just going to put on my jammies and watch trash on the tv."

"Sounds like a good plan. Make yourself comfortable while I grab your key."

Sam headed towards the back office before pausing to fill a cup with her cider potion and handing it to Poppy. Poppy sniffed it and looked at Sam,

"I don't know Sam. I mean, I'd like to and all, but I'm only 17. It's illegal to drink and I don't want to get into trouble."

Sam laughed and shook her head,

"It's okay Pops, it's really only apple juice that I heated up and added spices to. Absolutely no alcohol at all. I wouldn't ever corrupt a minor."

Grinning Poppy took the cup and sipped it as Sam retrieved the key.

"Your store is really cool Sam. I love your pumpkins and the bauble thing is awesome. Looks like the night sky. And the cakes, I can't decide which one I want to eat first."

"Hell Pops, I wish I was 17 again. Back then I could have eaten one of everything and not gained an ounce. Now however... I owe everything to Spanx! So what have you decided on?"

Stepping behind the cases, Sam readied a box to fill as Poppy surveyed the delights inside, her finger grazing the glass.

"I think I'd like a boyfriend who doesn't try to pressure me into having sex when I'm not ready."

Sam bolted upright and stared at Poppy in shock. She hoped this story was going to end well but if someone had hurt Poppy Sam was going to unleash every dark magic spell she possessed.

Poppy must have heard Sam's intake of breath because she smiled sadly before she pointed at a cupcake decorated with slivers of thinly sliced strawberries.

"I'll start with that one if that's okay Sam, and work my way through the lot. It's cool though, nothing happened tonight. I'm okay, but a bit sad, but otherwise okay."

She sighed, her blue eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "I've been with Brian for a few months, he's a quarterback you know, dumb as a box of rocks but cute. Loads of girls at school are jealous that I landed him." She laughed, "If only they knew. He's been making noises about having sex and I wasn't sure but I decided to let him. With my folks away tonight I thought it would work out, we'd have sex and it would be great."

Sam handed over the tiny cupcake and Poppy bit into it, her face brightening as the flavours burst on her tongue,

"Man, that is super awesome! Oh boy, that should be illegal!"

As she finished the treat in two bites, Sam boxed up 2 more of the strawberry cupcakes and added 5 more assorted pastries before herding Poppy to a table.

"So yeah, I decided that I'd have sex with Brian tonight but when it came down to it, I just couldn't do it. We're in his room, kissing and fooling around. He's touching my breasts and asking me to touch his... his parts, and well, I just didn't want to! I told him and he got really mad! Called me a slut and a tease and told me that either I have sex with him or he'd dump me!!"

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers