The Best Kind of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved closer and Sam began her spell but just as the final words were about to flee her lips, the lightning flashed again and she saw his face.

Her knees gave out and she slumped to the floor as Callum Hall closed the distance between them and took her in his arms. He was soaked to the bone but as Sam clung to him, the heat radiating between them, he looked like perfection. Within seconds, he was dry and they sat there, surrounded by faint wisps of steam as Sam shivered in his embrace.

Cal looked stunned, his face flushed and his pupils huge as he pulled her closer and he took a gulp of air into his lungs in preparation to speak. Sam opened her mouth but before she could say a word, Cal kissed her, his lips firm and warm as his tongue plunged between her lips. She mewled as he licked her mouth, his teeth grazing her bottom lip as he took the kiss deeper. Her hands grasped his head and she pulled back, staring into his eyes and praying that they were clear and not glazed by magic.

Growling at their separation, Cal pulled her into his lap and cradled her ass in his hands, settling her firmly against his straining erection. Sam stared into his clear brown eyes and held his jaw as she sucked his bottom lip, tracing the seam with her tongue. She teased him, pulling back an inch each time he tried to thrust his tongue into her mouth before giving them both what they wanted. As the heat spread through her body Sam held him tightly as her tongue explored his mouth, his taste better than any treat she could prepare.

His hands caressed her thighs, bunching her dress around her thighs and she knelt to allow his to pull it up her body. As he threw it over his head, Sam naked in his lap, Callum hissed and raked her body with his gaze. She sat taller, arching her back and thrusting her breasts forward, her nipples as hard as the cock jerking against her pussy.

Cal groaned as he latched on to one nipple, sucking it into his mouth as he rubbed and tweaked the other. Sam undulated on his lap as he bit her, his fingers pinching her other nipple simultaneously. She felt his grin against her breast as he repeated the action, his teeth pulling her hardened nipple put before releasing it, soothing the sting with gentle laps of his tongue.

She dug her fingers into his scalp pulling him closer as he switched his attention to her other nipple and as his teeth bit down gently into her breast she erupted into an orgasm so intense her vision blurred.

White light surrounded her, heat coiled through her body and as Cal's mouth worshipped her breast she felt a corresponding stroke against her clit. Crying out into the night, Sam shattered as Cal rubbed her clit as if he'd been doing it all of his life, drawing out her orgasm until she hovered on the edge of pain. He slid his fingers into her wetness, stroking her firmly as he kissed her nipples, his tongue gentle as she shuddered through the last vestiges of her climax.

Gulping air into her lungs, she refocused on Cal as he removed his fingers and sucked her juices from them, his eyes never leaving hers,

"Now that really is the sweetest treat I have ever tasted!"

Groaning Sam fell on him, kissing him again and tasting herself on his lips. Her body tingled in the aftermath of her orgasm but she wanted more. She wanted everything she had seen tonight and she wanted more, all of it with Callum.

For a second she considered using magic to spirit them back to her bed, stripping him naked to save time but she ignored it, wanting the whole experience to be real. She may only have tonight with him, and she didn't want to look back on it and think magic had played a part.

She pulled his t shirt from his body and used her position to press him onto his back. He grinned as she kissed his jaw, licking a path down to his neck and feasting on the pulse that beat there. His hands never left her, stroking her back, her breasts, whatever he could touch as she explored him.

His body had filled out over the years and as she licked the muscles of his biceps she moaned in delight. Changing direction she licked his nipple and was delighted when he flinched, his groan strangled as she sucked the tiny bud between her lips and flicked it with her tongue. He bucked up against her and Sam felt the heat of his cock against her pussy through his jeans. She moved to suck his other nipple and hurriedly unbuttoned him, climbing off him to strip him of the remains of his clothes.

Callum lay on the floor of her bakery, his arms crossed behind his head and his cock twitching. He stared up at Sam as she shook out her hair and tossed his jeans onto the floor next to her dress.

She felt vital, more alive than ever and thanked whatever magic had brought him here. Kneeling she started to lick a path up his abs but he stopped her, gripping her hips and pulling her up straddle his face.

Before she could murmur her disapproval, he licked her pussy firmly and settled her knees over his shoulders before parting her with his thumbs, his tongue finding her clit with expert precision. Any words she may have had died on her tongue as his danced across her pussy. She sobbed as he alternated between sucking her clit and thrusting his fingers inside of her and licking her pussy whilst circling her pleasure centre. He seemed to be everywhere and his moans of delight filled her from the inside out.

As his lips gently suckled her clit, she exploded again and felt her body release its pleasure into mouth, his tongue dipping inside of her to taste more of the warm cream. His hands held her hips firmly in place as he devoured her and she shook as his clever tongue bought her off for a third time.

Collapsing she rested her forehead on her hands as Cal gently turned her onto her back and cradled her head on his shoulder. He stroked her body, the gesture sweet and calming as her breathing calmed. She kissed his neck and stroked her hand down his stomach, surprised to find his skin slick with come. She looked at him and blushed,

"Did I do that?"

He kissed her and laughed,

"Partly Sammie, but I have to admit that when you came in my mouth I shot my load! Kind of embarrassing but it was worth it!"

Giggling she buried her face in his neck and traced her fingers through the sticky fluid, scooping it up to bring to her lips. As his flavour burst on her tongue,she felt energised and shifted to lick the rest from his skin. Her tongue traced the definition of his abdominal muscles as she cleaned him and she smiled indulgently as she felt his cock harden against her breast.

Sliding down his body she squeezed her arms together and trapped his erection between the valley of her cleavage, thrilled when he gasped in delight. Gazing up at him as she rocked back and forth, his cock thrusting against her soft flesh, she almost came again at the look on his face. Flicking out her tongue she lapped at the head each time it emerged from the embrace of her cleavage and as his eyes darkened she released him, sucking his cock in earnest.

He howled as she licked the tender ridge of flesh beneath the head and capped him, her fingers steadily squeezing his balls. Never breaking eye contact she bobbed her head, taking him deep on one stroke and then kissing the shiny head on the next. On and on she teased him, deep suction and then gentle kisses before he was bucking his hips upwards,

"You... don't... have... to... God, Sammie... feels sooo good! Oh please... I want to come... so bad!"

She reached for his hands and placed them on her head, giving him control of her motions. She doubted he would face fuck her but she was relaxed enough that it would be okay. He stroked her hair as he thrust between her lips until she could feel the blunt tip of his cock against her throat. She gagged and Cal immediately started to withdraw but she dug her nails into his butt and took him deeper, relaxing her throat and humming.

Immediately he yelled out as his cock erupted inside her mouth, his hot seed pumping down her throat. Cal's back arched and he bent his knees, the wiry hair of his thighs causing havoc with her senses. She arched back, rubbing her wet pussy against his thigh as she milked his cock, the overwhelming sensation of having him so wild for her tipped her over again and as she sobbed her climax, Cal's cock deep in her throat, Sam swore she had never felt better.

She crawled back up his body and they kissed. Both too exhausted to do more, they sweetly brushed lips and cuddled, their bodies too sated and sleepy to attempt anything more intense. They talked, briefly Cal filled her in on his life in London and Sam told him that life hadn't really changed much since he'd gone. He told her that he'd never forgotten her, that the memory of their kiss still haunted his dreams and that he'd wished he hadn't had to leave. She kissed his chest and told him that it was okay. That maybe it wasn't the right time then.

Cal sat up and gazed at her, his eyes dark with yet unfulfilled passion and he playfully stroked her nipple,

"I flew into Boston on Tuesday to see my folks and I don't know why... but tonight, I just had this overwhelming urge to drive here, to see you. I can't explain it Sammie, I've been back since, and I've always thought about you, but tonight... It was like I was suffocating and it wasn't until I got on the road and started driving that I felt I could breathe again."

"And now? You feel pretty great to me!"

Cal laughed and kissed her deeply, his tongue igniting her dormant desire,

"I feel fucking awesome Sammie. I still can't breathe great but that'll happen when the woman of your dreams is laying naked next to you. But yeah, I feel great. Like I used to when I was around you."

"If you feel great being around me Cal, imagine how fabulous you'll feel being inside of me!"

"Fuck Sammie! Why the hell did I ever leave town?!"

She pushed him onto his back and grinned, her fingers fluttering over his nipples and stopping anymore conversation. Whatever had happened was in the past and no amount of questioning would change it. If he had stayed back then they may have had sex but they might have just stayed as they were, friends who politely danced around each other.

He groaned as she plucked his tiny nipples and rocked her wet core against his straining erection, her pussy twitching in anticipation. She kissed him, a wet frenzy of tongue and teeth and withdrew, holding his gaze as she held his cock in position and pushed down to take him inside her pussy.

Cal hissed as she gripped him with her hands, slowly feeding him inch by inch into her dripping cunt. Halfway down and she withdrew, leaving just the head inside and she circled her hips, teasing them both. He reached for her breasts and pinched her nipples and she pushed down, taking him to the root, shivering slightly as he stretched her with his size.

He snarled, his lips peeling back from his teeth as he gripped her hips, his fingers leaving white marks in their wake. Sam felt the heat radiating from Cal as her body shuddered around him and outside the thunder broke, sending her over the edge again.

Cal groaned and bit his lip and he bucked through her convulsions, trying to hold off from his own orgasm. Bracing her hands on his chest, Sam rolled her hips and tried to clench her internal muscles around his cock as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body. She felt like she was drowning, totally unable to control the sensations wracking her body and she stared down at Cal, awed by what they did to each other.

Cal gazed back, as overwhelmed as she, and spread his feet on the floor to give himself more leverage to slam up into her. Sam couldn't control it and slumped over him and thankfully he took over, rolling her onto her back and wrapping her thighs around his waist as he slammed into her, his cock hitting her clit at the perfect angle.

Somewhere, someone howled and neither knew if it was them or each other and still Cal pumped into her, the sweat dripping down his face as he gripped her butt, rotating his hips on each thrust. Sam cried out, her head whipping from side to side as he buried himself inside of her and claimed her body as his own.

She needed to come but out of the corner of her eye, she saw the final lantern burning away and knew she had to somehow hold off. Sam tightened her thighs around him and focused on milking him with her internal muscles, squeezing his cock and rippling around him as he thrust balls deep inside her. He cried out and pinched her nipple in retaliation and she did it again,

"Fuck me Cal! Fuck me with your big hard cock!"

He muttered and pistoned into her with renewed vigour,

"Come in me baby! I need to feel you come in my pussy... I've waited for you for so long!"

She squeezed him again, and felt the tension flood her body as his cock burst inside of her, the heat flooding her insides and filling her with his seed. She clenched and shuddered around him, tears spilling from her eyes as he drove her forward, his body exhausted but determined to empty his balls inside of her.

Her vision blurred and for a second she blacked out as he buried himself inside of her, hitting her clit with pinpoint precision. Sam wailed as Cal collapsed over her, bracing his arms to avoid crushing her altogether.

Both breathless, they stared at each other in awe as Cal's cock continued to pulse inside of her and when he sucked her bottom lip between his teeth and swivelled his hips one last time, Sam came again, a soft slow orgasm that turned her bones to mush. As she sobbed, he calmed her, kissing her face and telling her how perfect she was. Sam kissed him back and as their tongues caressed, neither noticed the final lanterns splutter out.

Stretching her aching limbs, she rose from the bed and walked to the window, the glow of the full moon illuminating the fine specimen currently sleeping in her bed.

Ever since she'd first laid eyes on him at 14, she had been in love with Callum Hall and after their kiss when she was 21, she was lost. Opportunity has evaded her and she'd carried on, trying to bring happiness to others through magic and baked goods, all the while wondering what she had missed out on. Now she knew.

Callum Hall was her soul mate, her other half and the only man who could fill every void in her heart and body. Giggling, she thought of their evening, of how he had taken her to such heights and shown her just what she was capable of. In the morning they would talk, they had to, no way was she waiting another 7 years for a night like this one. Although the 7 orgasms Cal had expertly drawn from her body were almost worth the wait... almost.

Cal stirred and smiled sleepily at her, extending his hand out to invite her back to the warmth of her bed and the pleasures of his body. She moved towards him before turning and bowing her head to moon, saying a silent prayer of thanks. As she slid beneath the covers and felt Cal's cock hard and insistent against her stomach she sighed.

She'd come seven times to his three so it was only fair he got another 4 orgasms before she let him out of her bed.

Seven really was her lucky number and tonight truly was her night. As it should be, after all, she was Sam Hain!