The Best Laid Plans

Story Info
What happens when you make plans.
1.5k words
3.33
13.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to find myself chained to the floor on my hands and knees, the room was dark, and smelled musty, like sweat and mildew, the air was damp and cold, the floor hard concrete. I had been previously stripped of my clothes, I tried to force my eyes to adjust to the lack of light, and my mind to remember how I could have gotten to where I was presently at. My mind raced, I was at work, I closed up shop, I walked to my car, I drove home... But no, I didn't. I didn't even make it to my car, I was stopped. Who stopped me? A guy. Why did he stop me? Car trouble, no directions, he was lost. What did he look like? Short hair, long hair? What color was his hair? Fuck! I couldn't remember... But by now my eyes were adjusted well enough, I was alone in the room, there was a door to the left, with a short stair case before it, no windows, walls looked like concrete as well, must be a basement somewhere. But where? Was there a chance if I screamed out, that anyone would hear me? I couldn't hear any sounds coming in from without, so I doubted anyone would be able to hear me, even if we were in the middle of grand central station. There was one light bulb suspended from the ceiling directly above me. I looked around for anything else, there was nothing.

I had often watched shows about real crime, how to avoid it, how to live through it. I had even played out scenarios in my head as to what I would do if caught in x-situation. I had played back and forth on if I was ever kidnapped to go along with the kidnapper/s, or to try to run every chance I got, to pretend that there was nothing they could do to me that I wouldn't enjoy. But now my brain would not function like it would when safely day-dreaming about all of this. Obviously I was naked for a purpose, either they were intending my lack of clothing to prevent me from attempting to run, or they were planning on raping me. Instantly I remembered what rape is all about, it's not about the sex, or the getting off, it's about power. The rapper needs to feel that level of power in order to get off, or feel better about themselves. So, if it's rape, do I take away that power? Do I moan, and cum, and beg them to fuck me, so that they don't get that rush? In theory I could do it, and I made up my mind then and there to do just that. Should it turn into rape, I would do my best to enjoy it, to picture it was just something kinky that my boyfriend and I were trying. What I failed to remember at that time was a little saying about the plans of men...

...

I had been watching her for weeks, wanting her. I didn't even know her name, but that had never mattered in the past. The urge was returning, now it was just a matter of the right opportunity. I followed her for weeks, making her routine mine. Then one night after she closed up I approached her in the parking lot, pretending I was lost, I stopped her and asked for directions, and as she peered down on my map, I firmly held the rag soaked in chloroform over her mouth and nose until she went limp in my arms. I bound her tightly and placed her gently in the trunk of my car. I drove to the warehouse, and unloaded my precious cargo. I undressed her, admiring her body, touching every inch of it gently before binding her to the floor like so many others. And then I turned off the lights, and went upstairs. It was only a matter of time now.

I let a few hours pass, long enough for her to wake up, I changed into all black to better blend in, and grabbed the food I had brought with me, and a flash light and headed back down stairs to her.

...

It wasn't long before the door opened, and a bright light was shown in my face, I assumed to keep the identity of the person behind it from me. I decided now would be the time to act, and against my better judgment I pleaded through tears;

"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone, just please let me go!"

I got no response from my captor, just a plate of food placed below my head. This threw me for a loop, rapists and kidnapers are not supposed to buy you dinner! And besides, food was the last thing on my mind.

"Please, I'm not hungry, just please let me go..."

The plate was removed, and he left me again. As he shut the door, I heard it lock behind him. I let my brain wonder what it was he wanted, since it didn't happen like I thought it was going to... It wasn't long before he came back down. This time I held my tongue, in the hopes that my silence would force him to speak. If it worked I'll never know, but when he did come back down, the light that he had been shinning was off, and he sat directly in front of me. He looked to be in his mid twenties, in good shape, dark eyes, light skin, and dark hair. He looked nice, like a person I would have dated.

"I'm sorry for the conditions you have found yourself in, but unfortunately it's necessary. My name is Mark, what's yours?"

"Tammy." I said, and again I pleaded, "Please, Mark, let me go home."

"No, I can't do that, not yet."

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked.

"Because I want to have sex with you. And I find I enjoy it more this way." He casually replied as he stood up, and unzipped his pants.

Obviously he was not worried about me telling the police about this, I could give an excellent description of him, and knew his name. And yet he had balls, because apparently he was still going to rape me. And that's when the fear took hold. I started to whimper, and squirm in my bondage in feeble attempts to escape. With his pants down around his ankles, and his cock rock hard, he took me by the face, and pushed his cock to my mouth. I clamped shut as tight as I could.

"Now, now Tammy, we don't want to do this the hard way, now do we? Just open up, and kiss it a bit, you might find you enjoy it." He sneered as he pried my mouth open with his fingers, and shoved his cock into my mouth.

Pushing in and out, he held onto the back of my head, and started to moan.

"That's it baby, oooooo yea, suck it nice and slow for me."

His pace continued and his breathing was labored, but practiced. Almost as if he was holding off to prolong the enjoyment of it.

"Alright, I think that's wet enough." He said as he withdrew from my mouth, and moved behind me. He grabbed my hair by the roots, and slid inside of my exposed sex. Slowly at first, but then more rapid, and violent.

"You are fun. I knew you would be. You like that big fat cock inside you baby? I know you do." He said as he picked up pace, and I despite my fear, and anxiety started to rock back and forth on his dick, moaning, on the brink of an orgasm.

"See, this way can be fun too. Wanna see something I really like?" He said with a sadistic tone, and before I could respond, he pulled his manhood out of my pussy, and shoved it deep in my tight virgin bowels. I screamed, and yelpt, but he didn't seem to notice my discomfort. And just as I was getting used to the feeling, and started to enjoy it he said;

"Want me to go hard on you, you do, don't you?"

And he began to pull almost all the way out, and then slam back all the way in, hard and fast, "Oh yea, you're gonna finish me off with your mouth. Get ready for it!" He growled as he pounded me harder and harder, before he pulled out, and grabbing my hair again, yanking my head up, and gagging me with his cock.

"That's it baby, take it all... Get ready for it... Here, it, comes!!" He shouted as he shot stream after stream of hot sperm down my throat. And without conscious thought I swallowed every last bit of it.

When he was finished, he left his cock fall out of my mouth.

"There, I knew you'd be fun." He said as he pulled his pants back on, and turned to walk up the steps. Calling after him I said;

"Wait, when will you be back?"

He did not answer me, but I knew as much as he did, that I was his, I liked it, I wanted it, maybe a part of me had always wanted what he had just done, and now I was craving it again...