The Best Laid Plans Ch. 02 - Three on a Match

Story Info
Our cheaters connect with a peeping tom...horny fuckers.
7k words
4.5
8.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Licked
Licked
9 Followers

Upon getting up, Misty threw on Mark's bathrobe, but it seemed heavy with accusations. Instead of the usual comfort, his scent called her, a cheating whore. "I'm a cheating whore," she said aloud. The scissor cut underwear on the pillow, made her feel even guiltier. She removed his robe, and threw it on the closet floor. She put on her robe instead. Then she stowed the underwear away into her panty drawer, making sure to bury them deep. Once everything was hidden away, she felt better.

As per usual, Misty made a bee line for the percolator and got the coffee going. She couldn't believe it was almost noon. She was glad she had no classes today, her mind was like slush.

She was stunned at her feelings about the previous evening. Mark meant the world to her, but already she began to question their relationship. They got along great. They had a lot in common, but in truth, it was all so very vanilla. Her relationship with Mark was comfortable, meaning, they were in love, but it lacked passion.

Jason shook her world last night. It was as though she had lost her virginity all over again. She had already been attracted to Jason, but in one evening, she had felt sparks she never would have thought possible. Those feelings belittled anything she felt or shared with Mark. What she had identified as passion and love with Mark seemed a silly school girl crush by comparison.

They, Jason and her, had established a verbal contract that made her feel alive In light of the contract, they didn't make love; they fucked. There's something honest in fucking. It's like saying I want you too much, crave you so wholly, that I can't be tender, give me your ass. Today, therefore, her pussy still purred with pleasure and begged for more. Her head swam in anticipation, of not only their next liaison, but everyone to come.

At the same time though, she knew it wasn't love with Jason, at least not yet. She craved his cock passionately. She adored it. She liked Jason, and now she liked him much more, but only because he devoured her. The stepping stones to love were surely in place. She needed to get to know him better.

That she was willing to break her anal rule from her admittedly short sex life spoke volumes. Mark was only her third partner, Jason her fourth, now she was eager to break all the rules just to see that cock. She would be buying an enema bag today. She would cleanse her colon to make way for her twelve inch dildo. She would smear Vaseline on her dildo and asshole and cram it home. She was intent on getting Jason to fuck her ass tonight, because she wanted to please him. She was bound and determined to cement this perverse relationship and strengthen it with her submission and compliance to something that resembled love. Misty wanted to be his "fuck toy," that's what he called her, and she liked it.

She picked up the phone and dialed his number. After a few rings, "Hello." She heard.

"Hi Jason, it's Misty."

"Hey girl, what do you have going on tonight?" Jason asked.

"How's dinner sound? Here at my place." Misty proposed.

Jason laughed, " Groovy! You read my mind, sweetness."

"Say 6:30?"

"6:30. I'll be there."

"I'm looking forward to it, Jason. I really enjoyed your company last night. I don't know if you'd consider it..." Misty dared, "but I'd like you to move in here. I get scared at night. It'd be nice to have a man around the house. Especially one I care about."

"Wow, are you sure that's a good idea?" Jason paused, "I'm not sure Mark would approve."

Misty laughed, "You can't own my ass from across town; I want you here. I'll worry about Mark. To be honest, and not to scare you, after last night, I want to get to know you a lot better. I already had feelings for you, now I can't stop thinking about you."

"Oh my God, I'm glad you said that, same here, Misty. Perhaps we're both fucking crazy, but it sure would be fun to find out."

"Is that a, yes?" Misty prayed.

"Yes, Misty, I would love to move in with you. Like I said last night, I've wanted your ass since I met you, and I meant it."

"I've got errands to run, so I've gotta go. I'll have a key made for you. See ya tonight." She said, followed by a kissy sound.

"We're nuts! Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye, lover."

It was 4 o'clock, some chores, and two, half-hour enemas later, Misty was smearing Vaseline on her asshole. She picked-up her dildo and did the same. She squatted and placed the dildo's base on the bathroom floor, in line with her asshole, and slowly lowered onto to it. She was straining her ass open, as though taking a shit, reasoning she's had taken bigger craps, so reversing the process should work. She slipped. Fell backwards, her ass hit the tub and its thin Vaseline coat made her slide straight down and sank about ten inches of the dildo up her caboose in less than a second. It felt as though a red hot branding iron had been rammed up there.

"OUCH!! Fuck me!" She screamed. Tears filled her eyes and a few fell. She sat perfectly still, as though sitting on a landmine, until the pain subsided. It took a several minutes, but it eventually did. She then got on all fours and reached back to the dildo's last inches and began working it in and out in progressively longer and faster strokes. That was relatively painless, though uncomfortable, yet after several minutes, she could feel an orgasm building.

"Damn!" She said with disbelief.

She then extracted it slowly, which hurt a little, but nowhere as much as that unwitting first thrust. She started again. This time she fed it in on all fours very slowly. Once she cleared the sphincter, it was smooth sailing. Until, at last, she was throttling it fast, hard and deep with ease. She considered the experiment complete. Misty would offer her virgin ass up for slaughter tonight after dinner.

She administered one more 30 minute enema, and then took a shower before starting dinner.

Her cooking skills weren't the greatest, but she tried her best. She was baking seasoned, breaded chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans. She timed it to be ready for 6:40. Reasoning, if Jason had had as much fun as she did last night, there's no way he would be late. She proved to be right. He showed at ten after six.

"My dear Lord..." Jason whispered to a deathly still and stunned silence at the door's opening.

Misty's hair was in pigtails, with a red bow at the birth of each. Her face was done up with sluttish eye make-up: she used a light blush on her eyelids, thick black eyeliner and mascara which made her blue eyes sparkle with delight and sin, and bright red lipstick. Her lips matched the polish on her fingernails perfectly. She wore a red bustier with black embellishments of lace and bows, it made her tits boil over perfectly with each inhale; a pair of fishnet stockings whose black gartered attachments were visible beneath the hemline of her black mini skirt, from which her ass cheeks also peeked out seductively, a definite, 'I ain't wearing no panties declaration,' and she completed her whorish presentation with a pair of red "fuck me" pumps.

As Jason closed the door behind him, Misty fell to her knees and grabbed the waistband of his jeans on the way down. She slammed his ass into the door and followed in on him. Her face was already a breath away from her desire. In seconds she had the belt, snap and zipper undone and yanked his clothes down his thighs exposing his limp member, which hung from the forest of his dark brown pubes. With one hand she lifted his cock, with the other she raised his hairy balls to her mouth and inhaled one, and then the other. She churned them in her mouth as best she could by sucking hard and releasing them as her tongue juggled back and forth between the two. She felt his cock growing rapidly in her hand, while she reached between his thighs to caress his firm, smooth ass to pull her face in tighter.

Jason was amazed at the monster slut that greeted him. Had he created her, or were the latent demons always there and he just roused them? He said nothing during her oral attack on his jewels. He just pondered the creature that knelt before him.

Just as suddenly, at feeling his behemoth fully erect, she spat his balls out and rose to her feet, "That's for spanking me last night." She whispered into his face. She stuck her tongue out at him. Then, she turned and walked away, shaking her ass as she strutted in to tend to dinner, leaving him blue-balled and grinning.

Before she disappeared into the kitchen, she reached into her bustier and extracted a house key and tossed it to him. He caught it though he had been struggling with getting his dick stowed away again. "Welcome home, Jason. I really mean that; I'm so glad you said, yes." And she was gone, but for heel clicks on the kitchen floor.

"Believe me, after this display, I'm glad I said yes too. But, you do realize you're getting a spanking after dinner, don't you?" He hollered after her.

"We'll see, won't we?" She giggled in reply. She was holding in reserve the news she was ready for a new form of punishment. She couldn't wait to have her asshole pounded. After all, she was proud of the effort she made for him, and hoped he'd appreciate her even more. She wanted him to fall in love with her hard. She was already certain she would with him. She couldn't help herself.

Finally, Jason joined Misty in the kitchen with a huge bulge laid on his right hip. Misty laughed at the resulting bulge, and then continued prepping the mashed potatoes.

"Can I help you with anything love?"

"No, but you can grab yourself a beer or a glass of wine from the fridge and sit down and admire my ass as I work." She chuckled.

"Do you want anything, doll?"

"Yeah, get me another glass of wine, please."

"Sure." He replied as he strode to the fridge. He grabbed a beer and the wine. Jason placed his beer down and grabbed the wine glass with a lipstick stain from one of the place settings on the table.

After extracting the cork from a half empty bottle and pouring, he walked the result over to Misty. "Misty, I want you to know, when we're in sex mode, you can expect what we had last night and more, but when we're not, I just want us to interact "normally," if that's alright with you?"

"If you make my pussy as happy as you did last night and often, we can interact anyway you want." Again she laughed.

He echoed her laugh and sat down at what he knew now to be his place setting. He worked the new key onto his keychain.

While Misty had the hand mixer on, he sat quietly nursing his beer and doing exactly what she had advised. He was checking out her fine ass. He couldn't believe it was his. What did he do to deserve such a creature?

Just then the oven timer went off. She grabbed up two potholders, and bent at the waist, and when she did, her perfect orchid of a pussy came into view. Even from where he sat, he could see a dot of white cream marking the flower's opening. The sight revitalized his erection.

"You little fucking slut!" He laughed.

"Who me?" She replied innocently. She stood and walked the baking pan over to the table and placed it on the hot plate and winked at Jason with a smile.

She then proceeded to stage the serving plates and the gravy boat onto the table as well, "Dig in, I hope you like it."

He did. Dinner went off without a hitch, after which they smoked a joint. Misty then asked him to get naked. In seconds his clothes were strewn on the living room floor.

"I was serious about the spanking you teasing little whore."

"We'll see." She took him by the cock, and led him into the bedroom by it utilizing her well practiced sultry strut all the way. Upon their arrival, she released him and grabbed up the Vaseline, and applied a dab to the pink button buried in between her ass cheeks. She hiked up her skirt and bent over the bed and pulled her ass cheeks open.

"It's all yours. All I ask is you be gentle at first, I'm a virgin back there."

Jason was about to ask are you sure, but then saw the twelve inch dildo on the night stand. He stepped over and applied some Vaseline to his cock. He took up position behind her luscious bottom and began to edge its head slowly into her anus.

"Easy cowboy." Misty laughed. She was buzzed from the wine and stoned to boot, so as Jason inched steadily into her asshole, the relaxed nature supplied by mind altering stimulates came to her rescue. There was still a small pinch of pain through the sphincter, to which she let out an "ah," but it was minimal, and then she knew she was home free. "Okay, daddy, fuck my little asshole hard!!"

Jason slid his cock in slowly to balls deep. He gave her ass several swats and then reached for her pig tails and pulled a significant arch into her back. She felt completely controlled and compromised by Jason. She moaned in approval in her helplessness. Her tits popped free of the bustier and a vicious surge of pleasure attacked her cunt. She was very near cumming, or squirting, or whatever the hell her vagina might decide to do. After last night she couldn't be sure.

Then Jason let her have it in a fury. Full throttle he laid into her, her ass cheeks boiled in violent synchronicity with each slap of his pelvis. His scrotum, with all the weight they carried played as wrecking balls crashing repeatedly into her pussy and clit.

Misty's mind was on overdrive, the onslaught of pleasure endorphins buried all sense of reality. In her euphoric state, she heard moaning and groaning and expletives mixing in the air, but couldn't connect to the fact that those sounds were pouring out of her mouth. Less than 30 seconds into this rabbit pounding, she wasn't even aware she had begun to squirt on every third or fourth stroke.

Jason held tight to her tails and tugged them inadvertently harder from time to time, as he felt her spray shower his balls with a near constant regularity. At some point during the barrage, he felt Misty's legs give out, and from that point on, he had to hold her ass up to the onslaught.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Misty went on and on screaming. Something was happening in her pussy she had never felt before. A feeling, certain to be explosive in nature was building and blanked her mind. It felt as though her nervous system could only sense her pussy, and the pounding her tight asshole was receiving. She stopped screaming, and began humming a mantra inspired by pleasures she had never known.

Jason began to come after about 5 minutes at this pace. The cum flowed in such abundance, he felt as though he were taking a piss into her ass. He finally stopped. He released her hips, and shoved the back of her head firmly. She fell forcefully to the mattress .

"How do you like me now you fucking, cock teasing slut?!" Jason challenged her.

She just laid there.

Jason uncorked her asshole and backed up to look at his woman. A white fluid trailed down the insides of both of her thighs and stopped at about the knee, from where it dripped off to form two puddles on the hard wood floor. In addition to that, her squirting had rained a lake at her feet. There had to be a half gallon of liquid. He looked at her pussy and it wore a white creamy coat and beard. While he stared at it, he became aware that his come had begun flowing from between her ass cheeks. It dripped off her labia in an almost steady rivulet.

Misty still laid there like a discarded doll. He stood behind her silently, content with surveying the carnage and the wreckage of her sweet tail. He stroked his cock to keep it at the ready. It was touch and go.

Finally, she reanimated, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks with her dainty little fingers. She gaped her shiny, pink hole and allowed the jizz to escape in a stream rife with globules. The gape would grow and shrink, influenced by her efforts, but the juicy waterfall remained constant. Jason was amazed at the volume of his deposit. This display was exactly what he needed, he was raging hard again.

Upon this latest development, his cock advised strategy, and Jason agreed. He stepped immediately back into the battle area, and grabbed Misty's girly wrists and raised them high above her back which effectively disabled her from the waist up.

"Oh no, not yet, not again!" Misty rebelled, her ass bucked in agreement.

"Fuck you, you crazy little slut, teach you to tease my cock!" Jason roared back. He stabbed at his target, the highly prized and quite elusive vagina. He stabbed at her again and again with his manly lance, but as her fuck-me shoes pumped for traction in the juices on the floor, it made his target a moving one. It was clear however, the shoes sided with the attacker, and someone was going to get fucked. His efforts paid off, his latest thrust caught his target right in the eye, and the cock announced it had been deeply sleeved.

"Hummmph, oh no, nooooo!" Her vagina protested, as Misty bucked off one shoe, and then the other, and then managed to buy her hips some height on tiptoe, but the size of the sword on which she was impaled made clear, though admirable, the effort was too little too late.

Jason slammed his hips violently into her meaty rump, with her hips raised as they were, her torso's traction was compromised, she slid forward about a foot, because the tiptoe's lost their foothold as her upper thighs slid well onto the mattress. Now her feet could no longer reach the floor. The battle was lost. The raping and pillaging could begin.

The cock, tasting victory, asked, "What shall we do with the woman?" and the greater self agreed, "Fuck her."

At this point, Jason placed her forearms parallel across the small of her back. He grabbed her wrists with one hand with a vise like grip. With his free arm, he reached under her belly and began raising her ass into the air and he followed it up to ensure his cock stayed sheathed in her juicy, warm cunt; until her knees, and his, were able to find stability on the mattress surface. Once doggie style had been successfully established, Misty began to wiggle and buck her ass violently to try and escape her impalement.

The cock thanked her for the struggle by getting ever harder. Jason then grabbed both her wrists again to use as bridles in a brutal pussy thrashing. A sweet musky smell emoted from her honey pot and filled the air. His outer thighs were getting smeared with her juices still enmeshed in her fish net stockings. He couldn't believe he had this beautiful woman in such a compromising position.

Misty had not only given up her struggle, she accepted her fate, and now anxiously awaited the punishment that was about to be bestowed upon her poor little flower. All she could do now is whimper in misery at her loss and work her vaginal muscles on the intruder as if for appeasement towards mercy.

"I love my slut's tight, tiny pussy, and the things it can do." Jason related his approval.

"Well prove it and fuck my brains out." Misty purred, as her pretty eyes turned towards the action on her back door step, she arched her lower back even further, so his massive member would be using her g-spot as a punching bag.

Jason began working the full length of his cock in and out slowly while studying the hind quarters of his conquest. He was most impressed by the taut garters now dimpling their lengthy impression into her perfect meaty ass; too, her heels were pressed into the base of each cheek, as she folded her graceful but lanky legs upward, the toes pointed skyward, clutched by her delicate hands which pulled them so; the whiteness of her silky skin playing through the fish nets; it all was a feast for the eyes, the heart and mind; it all, every single sexy inch of her, screamed, "Fuck me."

He let go of her wrists, and instead grabbed her hip points. He picked up his pace to a trot and the audible slapping of their flesh began. He worked those slaps into rear end collisions, and Misty moaned ecstatically.

Licked
Licked
9 Followers
12