The Best Man

Story Info
Bride to be gets to determine who is the real 'Best Man'.
1.6k words
3.77
93.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a week before my wedding and my best man had set up the usual 'Batchelor Party' for me at his place. But, this being a small college town, there wasn't really that much he could do. It wound up being a few of my friends, some beer, some skin flicks and plenty of laughs. We had a good time, but it didn't score high on the outrageous scale. Yet.

As the agenda for the evening was light, the crowd started getting thin around midnight. Pretty soon it was just the best man (Dan) and myself when the doorbell rang. It was my bride-to-be Deb with her maid of honor Jennifer. Deb is a small ( 5'2", 110 lbs) feisty natural redhead with outstanding 36C tits. Jennifer is a taller blonde with an equally impressive rack. They had decided to 'crash' our party, but they didn't realize that the party was already over.

Dan and I were certainly feeling no pain with the drinking that we had been doing and the girls had apparently been celebrating some on their own. They were a little disappointed that they didn't get to crash the party, but quickly cheered up when they saw that a porno was still playing on the television and that there was plenty of beer left. They settled in to enjoy the atmosphere.

During the evening I had received a few gag gifts for my pending journey into matrimony. Included in this was a set of handcuffs to be used at 'appropriate times as required'. My somewhat submissive Deb saw these and wondered out loud if these were meant for her. Dan told her they were to ensure that she was 'to be a good girl' and 'do what she was told'. Deb replied that she usually did - while staring and me and rubbing her right nipple with her finger.

Jennifer told her not to let things get out of hand, but Deb said that we all should enjoy the evening. She took the handcuffs in her hand and walked over to sit on my lap. She asked me when an appropriate time would be. I just smiled. She and I had been having great sex for a couple of years and had fanaticized about including someone else in our fun, but the opportunity had not really been there. Deb rubbed her tits into my chest as we shared a long deep kiss. I caressed her back and ass as our tongues danced together.

'You guys are hotter than couple on the screen, ' said Dan. We looked up and saw that the movie showed a couple in a house that was also engaged in a deep kiss. As they started getting undressed and Deb just looked at me with this anticipating 'how about it?' in her eyes.

At this point, Jennifer had decided that she didn’t what to know where this could go, and she doesn't want to be a part of it. She smiled politely and says her goodbyes. Dan tried to protest, telling her to stay for some guaranteed fun, but she wasn't having any part of it.

After the door shut, Dan said he was going to the kitchen to get another beer. While he was gone, I asked Deb if she really was up for this. It would be our first threesome. I tell her if she was game, I am all for it.

Without giving me an answer, she got up from my lap when Dan came back into the room. She walked over to him and looked up at him and said that she needs to do as she is told. From across the room, I told her to give him a kiss. A good kiss, like she meant it. She reached around his neck with her arms and they began a deep embrace. She rubbed her cunt on his thigh and they ground together. My senses were full of wonder. I should have been jealous of seeing my girl with another man, but instead I had never been so horny in my life. She looked so hot.

I didn’t just want to be a spectator, so I got up and made my way across the room. Dan and Deb were still locked in tongue wrestling when I walked up behind Deb and started caressing her ass. I leaned forward and in a loud whisper told Deb that she needed to be a good girl and do as she is told. She moaned into Dan’s mouth. I told her that it is time for her to show Dan what she's got.

Deb broke away from her kiss with Dan and took a couple of steps away from us. She had this look of unbridled lust on her face. She started to unbutton her blouse and then pulled it out of her pants. It dropped to the floor and she reached behind her to undo her white lace bra. When the clasp was undone, she looked at me and then let it fall.

Dan gasped at her beautiful round breasts with large brown nipples that had just been exposed. 'Do as you were told,' I reminded her. She took her hands across her tits and tweaked her nipples to make them hard. She then unfastened the belt on her slacks and unzipped the fly. She pushed them and her panties down in one motion. As she stepped out of them, Dan got his first glance at her neatly trimmed bright red bush.

She stood completely naked in front of us and Dan and I both had incredible hard ons still tucked away. 'Now take care of Dan,' I instructed and she immediately knelt in front of him and started to open his jeans. As she pulled them down to the ground, his cock popped out of his boxers. His cock was shorter than my 7", but very fat and Deb stroked it in her hand and started to tongue the tip. Dan took off the rest of his clothes and sat down on the coach while Deb continued to give him a world-class blowjob.

This site mesmerized me, but still didn't want to be left out. My cock was begging for attention so I got completely undressed while watching the scene in front of me. Deb's mouth continued to bounce up and down on Dan's cock as he had one hand stroking her hair and the other one was squeezing her tits.

'It's time for us to enjoy you, now.' I told Deb. She looked up at me and I told her to lie down on the soft carpet. I got down on one side of her and Dan on the other. As I leaned to kiss and suck on her left breast, Dan did so on the right. We found our hands meeting at the entrance to her pussy and took turns alternately sliding a finger into her wet cunt. This proceeded to a point where we both had a finger wiggling in her love canal at the same time and she let out a short scream as she orgasmed on our hands.

With her pussy well lubricated, I told Dan that she was all hers. He crawled over to between her legs and slid his thick cock into her ready hole. They began to move rhythmically together and his balls slammed against her ass. I moved around to her head and gave her the tip of my cock to suck on while she continues to get plowed by Dan. In just a few minutes, Dan was on the verge or orgasm and began to moan. I tell her to let Dan fill her cunt with his cum. She smiled with my cock on her lips and then started to concentrate on getting Dan off. She tightened her grip with her pussy around his cock and reached around to grab his ass and brought him deeper inside her. Dan's release came and she explodes too. After a minute or so of breathlessness, he slid off of her and I saw his white come dripping from her vagina.

'Be a good girl and role over,' I said as my cock was hard and still needs attention. Deb loves to get it ‘doggie style’ and eagerly moved to her hands and knees. Dan found the coach and sat down right in front of her. I positioned myself for entry from behind. My entry stroke into her cunt was amazing. It was still running gooey from his spunk and I had never felt it so slippery or hot. Deb let out a moan as I pistoned in and out of her. After we got a rhythm established, she resumed her attention on Dan's rod.

Wet with his cum and hers, Deb licked Dan's cock clean. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her chest and fondled her breasts during our screwing. With her cunt so hot, I couldn’t hold on long and added my load to Dan's. This caused another orgasm in Deb and she briefly took a break from Dan while she recovered.

I pulled out of her cunt and watched the juices flowed down her thighs. By this time Dan was ready to go again and she straddled him on the sofa and lowered her wet snatch down on his revived cock. He sucked on her tits while she rode him like a bull and soon he added a third load into her dripping pussy. Watching this, I stroked myself hard again and after Dan's shrinking cock dropped out of her, she positioned herself sitting on the coach facing me. She grabbed my balls as I rubbed my cock on her lips. One of her hands went to her waiting clit and she rubbed herself to another climax as I jacked off on to her chest.

'You guys are so cool,' Dan says to us as we recover from the last wave of ecstasy. ‘We should have started this long ago.’ I just smiled t at Deb and say that maybe we should make up for lost time.