The Best Man and The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

The extra lift positioned Carol's tits just below the level of Jerry's chin, so he bent forward, awkwardly at first, but quickly adjusting to a comfortable angle to stimulate that expanse of flesh. He began simply by licking as much of the skin as his tongue could reach, circling around each nipple to tease it, but never quite even flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He then buried his stubbled cheeks right into the valley, blowing a loud raspberry on Carol's breastbone, making them both laugh, ignoring the risk of discovery, beginning another climax for Carol.

Carol's orgasm exploded up her spine into her brain when Jerry clamped his teeth roughly around one nipple, only to immediately release it and ravage the other. He was thrusting his hips harder now, slamming her against the wall. She thought she smelled plaster dust shaking loose. Jerry was also lifting Carol's body, his strength impressive given her size. He was dropping her loins onto his rigid pole, burying his sword to the hilt in her glove with each repetition. Her cunt hungrily was trying to enclose his cock, wanting to milk it.

"I need you to come in me," she begged.

"But, what about your husband?"

"Fuck him," Carol laughed, blowing her breath into Jerry's ear.

"He doesn't fuck me half as well as you do. I bet your seed is ten times as potent as his. If he ever shows up in time to go ahead with the wedding, I'll just make sure that I fuck him tonight so that if you knocked me up, he'll think it is his. If you do get me pregnant, I hope I have a boy who will grow into a virile man like the bull I am fucking right now."

Carol growled then and bit Jerry's earlobe. Her arm slid down Jerry's back, lifting the tail of the morning coat he had never removed, snaking into the best man's ass. Carol provoked Jerry's prostate. That was all that it took to trigger the explosion of semen up from those gargantuan balls, out the rigid throbbing shaft, through the angry head and out the bulging slit into Carol's womb. Her back arched upward, making him stagger slightly, still holding her safe as she climaxed yet again, her belly tightening, her thighs clenching around him. Once he recovered their balance, Jerry stood frozen as his bag pumped itself dry, ever muscle tensed, cock motionless inside Carol's walls, where her muscles got busy greedily trying to milk every single seed from his body.

At that precise moment, the door to the waiting room creaked open. Kristy stepped into the room, the other bridesmaids still behind her.

"Carol, we found him, he's ready as soon as you..." Kristy managed to say before gasping in shock at the sight before her.

Just before she fainted, Kristy heard Carol howl, "Jerry, you really ARE the BEST man!"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers
12