The Best Medicine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

"And spirits willing, I always will. But I need to know that I'm safe for you and . . . and I need to try and understand this "me". And for that, I need some time."

The Princess hung up the phone, sniffed and was getting ready to wipe her nose on her sleeve when she found a hand offering her a kleenex.

"Thought you might need this," Farmer said. "For some reason, you and she always seem to make each other weepy or angry, and since you weren't hurling shit across the room, I figure this would be appropriate."

Vanesse snickered, then wiped her eyes. "So, do I look presentable?"

"Not quite as good as you look right after I've balled your brains out, but pretty good."

The Princess blushed, but she had to smile. Farmer seemed to have already recovered and was looking at life with her customary zeal and humor. "Bitch." Then she grew serious again. "Farmer, I . . . I think that I should thank you. All of the gang, really, but especially you. You've done a lot more for me than you really needed to, and I'm not just talking about . . . you know. The sex."

"That was more fun than chore anyway. An honor bestowed, if you will."

Vanesse rolled her eyes. "Anyway, thank you. Honestly, you're the first friend that I've actually made in fifteen years, despite how things started."

The werehyena matriarch held the smaller woman against her and stroked her hair. "It was a privilege."

The Princess looked past Farmer to Lillian, who was hovering and pretending not to eavesdrop. "So, why are you so worried about that vampire? The one I got rid of?"

Lillian sat down and stopped fidgeting. "Because she is . . . was . . . a full vampire lord, she's over five hundred years old, and she was completely evil before she ever went insane. She developed the ability to see into the future, and you know that the history of seers is littered with madmen and lunatics."

Vanesse nodded. Seeing into the future was too much for a single mind to handle. With an infinite number of possibilities, even looking a "narrow" slice of them was too much for the finite brain to handle. "So why didn't someone do something about her?"

"Ever try to sneak up on someone who can see the future? She was always gone before anyone could catch up with her. The idea that you were able to force a soul that powerful out of her own body is kind of intimidating." Lillian realized she needed to provide the girl some comfort. "Listen, I believe that you're right and that she's right and that there is no trace of Natasha left in there, but the fact that Trina lived in your body for a day proves that it CAN happen. Between myself, the Representative, and Clara Yellowtail, Lord Stapleton's shaman, we should be able to rule definitively that Trina is safe and in full control of that body. It'll just be about five more hours."

Vanesse looked back. "Could we maybe let someone go back there? Jack maybe? For all her belly-aching, I think she actually likes him, and she should have a friend with her. She's going through some stuff I hadn't even thought about."

"I think that would be a fine idea. We can transfer Jack over the next time we stop for gas, if he wants to." Lillian smiled a brilliant smile, and Vanesse realized just how beautiful this woman was. "So, you've been cooped up for a long time. Why don't you have some hot chocolate or coffee, have a seat, and we'll get you caught up on current events. Okay?"

The Princess returned that smile, sat down with Farmer glued to her side, and just began to talk.

----------- ----------------

In Savannah . . .

----------- ----------------

"Really? Five thousand songs?" Vanesse asked. She had actually learned quite a lot in her trip through Georgia and while it had not quite made up for a decade and a half of isolation, it had helped. But when she had arrived at the estate of Sheriff Banshee, she had been given a "cultural liaison" and temporary bodyguard who was a little more hip than her associates. Vanesse had been fixed at the hip to a vampire named Bunny since arriving, and in the last hour, the Princess had learned a few things about her new compatriot. One, Bunny had opinions on just about everything. Two, she liked to talk about her opinions. Three, she had no off switch.

"Seriously, this is the most bitchin' Ipod ever! See, you can just touch the screen and you've got all the controls. Totally wicked. I really need to organize my playlists though, because this thing'll bounce around from Chopin to ZZ-Top, and that's kinda a leap in my whole listening vibe thing."

Listening to Bunny was a something of a game of mental acrobatics, but the girl just made Vanesse smile. She was happy to exist. She already knew that Bunny had only been dead for about a year, an existence saved from Leukemia, and she was, by her own admission, "a total bondage submissive slut." Apparently, everyone in Lord Stapleton's immediate House, and by extension through his vampiric daughter Banshee's House, were into bondage, and they were quite unapologetic about it. And despite her bubbly attitude, the young vampire had a fully functioning and somewhat impressive brain, when she chose to actually connect it to her mouth.

"So, do you get to see the dragons often?"

"Yes!" Bunny said excitedly, jumping up and down like an excited schoolgirl. "Nu, the Horned Dragon . . . she and I are buds. I mean, she's not even one year old yet, but she already has a favorite chocolate bar, and I've got her totally hooked on Britney Spears music."

"Who?"

Bunny looked aghast. "Oh my God! You don't know . . . of course you don't. You've been in Alaska for like for-EVER. Britney Spears is just one of the most amazing performers ever." The stacked young blonde vampire began frantically searching for something on her Ipod, then gave Vanesse one of her earbuds to listen to. "Hit me baby, one more time," Bunny sang, her body beginning to dance in her own little world.

"It's . . . catchy?" Vanesse half-said, half-asked. She actually found herself liking the song and feeling guilty about liking it, all at the same time.

"Totally."

Banshee's compound was a very interesting place, designed like an ancient Japanese palace, and Bunny and Vanesse were hanging out in a small room with paper walls. The Princess had been able to take a long, hot shower and get into some clean clothes. Someone had arranged for a royal elvish robe to be sent while she was getting cleaned, and Bunny had told her it made her look "totally regal and stuff." Bunny had just helped Vanesse finish with her hair when the door slid open and Lillian stepped inside.

"Lillian!" Bunny said, bounding over, remembering herself, then getting on her hands and knees and kissing Lillian's sandal-clad feet. She behaved like the submissive that she loved being.

"Lillian smiled slightly, then motioned with her chin to rise. "For the Princess's sake, we are going to be 'off' for the rest of the evening."

Bunny looked visibly disappointed. "But you have such pretty feet!" She looked over at the Princess. "Aren't her feet cute?"

"Adorable," Vanesse said.

The redheaded necromancer laughed. "I apologize that Lord Stapleton was not immediately available to meet with you. He is arranging the final transportation for the Alpha and the Shepherd, and apparently your uncle, the King, is on his way as well."

Vanesse's face fell. She did not want to deal with elvish politics or crowns or treachery at the moment. She just wanted to catch her breath, make sure that Trina was going to be okay, and then . . . well, she needed to recharge. And she could just imagine her uncle's face when she told him how she planned to get her battery up.

And speaking of her battery, she saw Farmer's face peek around the entrance to the room. "And in case you're wonderin' I'm doin' just fine."

Vanesse let out an unladylike snort. "You and cockroaches will survive until the sun goes supernova."

"But I'll survive lookin' good!"

The Princess's eyes caressed every inch of that hard physique and had to admit, the woman cleaned up well. She was still covered in tattoos and wearing biker's leathers, but the leathers and the skin were clean. And underneath the chaps and denim, she knew what other secrets that body had. She got on her toes and hugged the taller woman. "Yes, you will."

Farmer felt a warming feeling in her groin. "Better back off, or we may be late."

Lillian raised her eyebrows. "Have you had a chance to replenish your energy, Princess?"

"No, I . . . wait. I need to get through these next few hours. I can't stop to think about . . . enjoying myself."

The other necromancer raised an eyebrow. "Your Highness, you used up all of your magical reserves. You'll hardly be at your best if you fall asleep out there."

"I slept on the bus! And . . . and I need to make sure that Trina is all right."

"Trina is fine," Lillian replied. "We confirmed that she is the only soul in her body, and she is currently attempting an adjustment that no one in your race's history has ever had to make. She needs time."

"I can't just do IT. Lord Stapleton is waiting!"

"If you knew Lord Stapleton like I do, you'd know he would never begrudge a beautiful woman a quickie."

Bunny nodded in vigorous agreement. "I can testify to that. Happily." She grinned. "This one time, he handcuffed me to a carousel horse and --"

"Bunny, this isn't about you. And that was hardly quick." Lillian looked at Vanesse and smiled, and there was a wickedness to those lips now. "And I would be a poor hostess indeed if I did not offer my own services and that of Lord Stapleton's House in making sure that you are made very, very comfortable."

Vanesse's eyes shot open. "Wait, are . . . are you hitting on me? AND trying to get me to have sex with Farmer?"

"Hey, what about me?" Bunny asked.

"I need someone to guard the door."

"Hey! That's just mean, and not the fun kind of mean where I'm getting spanked with a leather belt!"

"You're all insane! The entire outside world," Vanesse said. "I thought it was just her," she added, pointing her thumb at Farmer.

"Can we get back to the part where I'm getting left out of the sex?" Bunny pouted.

"Okay, you're getting left out of sex. Better yet, I'm going to make you watch," Lillian whispered heatedly. "You might learn a thing or too. Do you understand me?"

Bunny gulped. This was what she was used to. Dominance. Lillian was a switch, meaning she could be either dominant or submissive, and she had just let Bunny know the score.

"Hey, I haven't agreed to any of this!" The Princess was flabbergasted that this was even happening.

"No, and you are free to say no of course. But do you want to?" Lillian asked. "The King will be here in a few hours, we're going to be wrapped up in political happenings, you have to broadcast your end-of-distress beacon, and then there will be any number of other things to do. This may be your last chance for quite some time to indulge."

"Really? You're going to play the magnanimous angle?"

"Is it working?"

Vanesse grinned. A minute later, she was on all fours, Farmer ramming her enormous black cock into the elf's tight sex while Vanesse tasted Lillian's smooth pussy. Lillian was demonstrating both her flexibility and her enthusiasm, her legs forming the perfect splits while she gripped Vanesse's hair and ground that eager mouth against her sex.

"She's been practicing," the redhead murmured happily, glancing at Farmer. "How has she managed since every one of your people is endowed?"

"She had sex with Trina in her dreams. The battle-dancer is a good tutor, so it would seem."

'I should be thinking about her,' Vanesse thought, 'but she'd get mad at me if I did.' And the Princess was also digging the energy. Farmer's big black cock had become familiar to her in the last week, and she reacquainted herself with the ever light ridge and bump on that wonderful pleasure device.

"Mmh, Princess, I think that you should declare asylum here in Georgia. I know so many people who would love to expand your knowledge of the . . . uh . . . uh . . . magical and carnal arts."

The texture of a real pussy was much more delightful that Vanesse could have imagined it. Had Trina been disappointed because she had been limited by the power and extent of Vanesse's thoughts? She hadn't complained, and now the Princess was learning some great new techniques. Because Lillian was more than happy to give advice, usually in the form of "Right there, right there!"

And poor Bunny stood nearby, fully dressed in combat armor and pressing her legs together, looking on with a hunger that only a creature of the night could possess. She had been forbidden to even touch herself, and it was taking its toll.

"Don't look at her," Lillian requested. "She is a spectator only."

"She's right. You are mean." Vanesse pressed the tip of her tongue against Lillian's clitoris, then sucked gently.

"I'm still teaching her that all good things happen to those who wait."

Vanesse dove deeper, pulling Lillian's pussy lips apart while sending her tongue in for an ice cream scoop. She did several more in succession, then the senior necromancer suggested she slow things down. She was not given much choice, as Farmer was pushing a thumb into a previously untouched place.

"What are you --"

"It's okay, not putting anything else in there," Farmer assured her. "Just giving you a new experience is all. Relax, and try and enjoy it."

Enjoying it turned out not to be a problem. It had just freaked her out. Having a big cock in one point of entry while the other was teased was turning out to be fun. She wondered if she could handle --

'Okay, one thing at a time,' she reminded herself. She squeezed Farmer's rod with her vaginal muscles. She did not have much control yet, but it was something else that she was learning, and the attempt made Farmer give off her happy growl.

Lillian let herself relax and gave herself a bit of a magical push to hurry towards climax. She really did need to get the Princess over to Lord Stapleton. But rarely had she seen such an unpolished gem, and she could not resist polishing it a bit more.

"That's it Vanesse, that's . . . oh fuck yeah!" Lillian brought her legs together on the sides of Vanesse's face and proceeded to climax.

The Princess could feel the power flowing onto her tongue, and she drank it in like a battery. It was wild, and the energy smelled of roses and cinnamon, making her hungry to take all of it and more.

"Okay . . . okay, you can stop now," Lillian whispered as Vanesse nuzzled her sensitive sex, each caress of that hard clit like delicious torture.

"What a rush," Vanesse replied happily. She pushed up with her arms and looked back, relishing the view of Farmer thrusting into her, grabbing the Princess's soft ass cheeks with strong fingers.

"If you're done at that end," Farmer said with a grin, pulling out and then maneuvering herself in front of Vanesse.

The Princess, with more enthusiasm than she could have imagined just a week earlier, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the mushroom-like crown of Farmer's cock. She did not use her hands, letting the werehyena use her mouth like she had used her pussy, namely at her leisure.

"Where are my manners?" Lillian asked. "I'm letting my guest be neglected." She lay on her back and scooted between Vanesse's legs. But before she went to work, she had some instructions for Bunny. "Bunny, attend the Princess's asshole. Now."

Vanesse was in heaven. Bunny lunged into action, happy to finally have something to do, and her tongue danced around the pink ring of the Princess's sphincter, while Lillian was demonstrating just exactly how cunnilingus was supposed to be performed. The ladies of the House of Stapleton knew how to use their mouths. And speaking of "using their mouths," Vanesse continued to use hers on the chocolaty goodness that was Farmer's enormous t-girl cock.

"Suck it," Farmer cooed. "That's a good Princess. Fuck, you really need to come with us. I could use a good daily blowjob from a hot elf slut."

Vanesse blushed. What surprised her was not the language that Farmer had used, but how much she had enjoyed it. After fifteen years of being told how dirty sex was, she found herself agreeing. And liking it. She stroked that dick with both hands, leaving only the head in her mouth. She wanted Farmer's cum, like she was lost in the desert and it was the only thing available to drink.

"Well, I guess that's my signal to hurry it up," the werehyena said, letting herself relax so that she could get off more quickly and give Vanesse what she craved.

But Lillian's tongue and lips, as well as Bunny's fingers and tongue in Vanesse's ass, were too much, and Vanesse was climaxing before she could bring Farmer to release. Not that she was complaining. Orgasms were far too much fun to be too concerned with who's occurred first. Her body trembled, shivering with hidden delight as the climax built, then slowly tapered off.

When Vanesse was done, she opened her mouth to help finish Farmer off, the black t-girl had other ideas. She flipped Vanesse onto her back and then mounted her chest, putting all nine-inches of her meat between the elf's full breasts and then pushing those breasts together.

"What are you --"

"It's called breast sex," Lillian explained, running her hand over Farmer's ass as she began pumping between Vanesse's tits. "Something you seem almost perfectly built for. Tip your head forward and suck on Farmer when the head comes through."

Vanesse was pretty much willing to try anything at this point, and Farmer certainly seemed to be enjoying the feeling. Surprisingly, having a hot, hard piece of flesh between her breasts was actually somewhat pleasant. When she caught Farmer's crown between her lips, the werehyena moaned. Encouraged, Vanesse began to play, sometimes sucking on the head of Farmer's cock, sometimes just kissing it or caressing it lightly with the tip of her tongue.

But then Farmer did what Vanesse found so unnaturally exciting, namely she took charge. She grabbed Vanesse's head and held it in place so that when she thrust through the woman's cleavage, black cock penetrated the Princess's mouth, where Farmer proceeded to climax. And could that woman ever cum! It was not long before it was spilling out of Vanesse's mouth, despite her attempts to swallow it all.

"Savor it," Lillian cooed. "It sounds strange, but you can get more energy if you don't rush."

"You said this was a quickie!"

"Don't talk with your mouthful, your Highness. While it is kind of sexy, it's not dignified."

Vanesse swallowed the rest of Farmer's load. "I just got fucked by a relative stranger and a werehyena."

Lillian looked serious. "Never let anyone tell you that the pursuit of pleasure between consenting individuals is ugly or undignified or ignoble in any way. You are a beautiful, smart woman who has a bright future ahead of her."

"Assuming I survive," Vanesse grumbled.

The redhead leaned over, kissed Vanesse in a more than friendly fashion, then smiled at her. "You will. I'm thinking that you're stronger than you realize." She glanced at Bunny, who still looked so horny that she could almost die. "You were a good girl. I promise you that later, after dinner, you will be amply rewarded."

Bunny bowed her head in respect, but secretly she was already looking forward to what Lillian had planned for her. "Thank you Mistress Lillian." Bunny proceeded to sponge and towel the Princess off, arrange her hair, and helping her dress before heading over to the main hall.

"So, is it going to be worth it?" Vanesse whispered to her vampire bodyguard, glancing towards where Farmer and Lillian where talking.

Bunny just grinned and said, "It's always worth it. You don't get to be a dominant in Shane's household unless you know what you're doing."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers