The Best Medicine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Vanesse did not know what to do with her hands. They were running up and down Trina's back, grabbing at the vampire's bustier, hair, neck, shoulders . . . anything that they could reach. Her legs were wrapped around Trina's hips, trapping her friend with her ankles. Finally, her hands agreed that the best course of action was to work on getting that damn bustier off.

"This thing is like a puzzle," the Princess gasped, her breath drifting across Trina's cheek like a gentle caress. "I know you don't have to breathe, but did you really have to lace this up so tight?"

Trinasmiled. "I like what it does to my boobs."

"Me too. That's why I want to get it off."

Trina ripped the garment off with the effort of tearing tissue paper. "Better?"

Vanesse's hands zeroed in on those full, pale breasts and pink nipples in no time flat. "Much," she whispered huskily.

"Think that Vanesse has been looking forward to this?" Jack whispered to Alani as they both leaned up against one of the bikes.

The islander girl watched as the Princess's eager hands left hot fingernail marks in Trina's breast flesh. "I would say so. Wanna take a bet on which one gets the other off first?"

"Oh, Trina's definitely gonna make Vanesse squeal first. She's got that whole 'lives to serve' thing going."

"See, I think that Vanesse is gonna be driving the train. She's wanting sex crazy bad, and she's got enthusiasm on her side."

"Ten bucks?"

"Make it twenty."

"I want a piece of that action," Doreen said, and soon the entirety of Joker's Wild was waving money in the air.

Completely oblivious to their surroundings, the elf and former elf were going at it like there was no tomorrow. Vanesse's top had basically been torn off, and Trina was now on her knees, pulling tight green leather pants down to the Princess's ankles to leave her standing only in her enticingly wet g-string.

For a moment, Vanesse was lost in Trina's eyes. Her friend wanted this so bad, and at a level that Vanesse had not even understood before. She could see the warmth behind those dark, dark eyes. "No matter what face you wear," she said softly, "I still see you. The real you." She saw Trina's bottom lip quiver just a bit, and she knew that she had said something right. Trina had felt lost in herself for a while. Vanesse intended to ground her. "Kiss me."

Trina did as requested. Just not in the location that Vanesse had been expecting. Trina's mouth touched the wet fabric protecting Vanesse's sex, swollen lips teased by a sly, pink tongue.

"Oh . . . oh," Vanesse muttered uncontrollably. "Wait, I'm . . . you --"

Jack was grinning. "This is gonna be the easiest twenty bucks that I've ever made."

Alani growled. "Vanesse," she said, "you've been wanting this for how long? And you're going to let her have all the fun?"

While the Princess might argue about who was having more fun, the reminder did hit home that she had literally been aching for some of Trina, while the former elf had been tempting her for a week. She growled, then shoved Trina over. Vanesse hurried to separate Trina from her skin-tight pants, and the vampire seemed willing to lend a hand. And since Trina did not wear underwear, Vanesse was quickly rewarded with a vision so delectable that she could taste it. So she did.

"Easy, huh?" Alani whispered back to Jack.

Jack forgot for a moment that he was being taunted, content to watch the woman he had been fascinated by for weeks willingly spread her legs for the Princess, allowing her pussy to be tenderly explored by Vanesse's increasingly educated mouth. The elf was so obviously eager to please her friend that Jack almost hated to interfere. Almost. Hey, there was money on the line.

"Man, making the Princess do all the work? What kind of bodyguard are you?"

Vanesse turned to growl at the werehyena, but that gave Trina a mental and physical opening to turn the tables.

'What was I thinking?' she wondered. 'Vanesse's needs must come first.' But in her heart, she knew she had enjoyed being serviced by the Princess. Regardless, she regained her feet and then, using her considerable vampiric strength, lifted Vanesse completely off of the ground. She had one hand on each of Vanesse's ankles, spreading them wide so that her friend resembled a giant "Y." At the center of that "Y," Trina began to dine.

"Okay, that's impressive," Alani admitted heatedly, feeling her own cock stiffening in her jeans.

Alani was not the only onlooker who was beginning to drool at the thought of what they were going to get to do with the Princess when this contest was over. Farmer was so hard that she was sure she could drive nails through a two-by-four with her cock. "Doreen," she growled, summoning the youngest member of the pack over to her location. Doreen had been hurt badly by the vampire Natasha before Trina had been given control of her body, but the only thing that remained was a long, thin line on her abdomen where the scar had been. Doreen was actually pretty excited about having her first battle-scar.

"Yes, oh mighty matriarch?" Doreen asked with a grin.

Farmer unzipped her pants and let all nine-inches of dark meat spring out. "Why don't you take care of this while I'm waiting." It was a command, not a request.

The blonde werehyena did not even think twice. She got on her knees and took the crown of Farmer's cock into her mouth, sucking slow and hard while one hand gripped the shaft and the other fondled those smooth, heavy balls. Her boss was far too big to deep-throat, at least for Doreen, but she could never be accused of not giving it her all.

Farmer sighed as her rod was engulfed with a warm mouth and a hot little hand. She watched as Trina's tongue dove into Vanesse's body with speed and precision, causing the Princess to squirm and groan and basically anything else that Trina wanted her to do. Her breasts swayed and jiggled, much to the delight of everyone, and she wound up cupping them, playing with her own nipples while she remained completely at her friend's mercy.

Alani was pretty primed as well, but she was not ready to give up twenty bucks. "Really Vanesse? You're a necromancer, she's undead, and you're gonna let her have the upper hand?"

Even with all the blood rushing to her head, Vanesse heard Alani's "suggestion" and grinned. She reached behind her and grabbed Trina's calf, sending a surge of energy up the vampire's leg and straight into her --

"Oh sweetness," Trina gasped, almost dropping Vanesse on her head. Her knees buckled as pulses of energy pounded against her sexual center like waves against the shore, causing her to lower Vanesse to the ground, slowly but surely.

"That's my girl," Alani chuckled, wiggling her eyebrows at Jack. "You wanna pay up now or --"

"Hold yer damn horses," the muscle-bound werehyena shot back. "It ain't over yet.

Vanesse had flipped over, putting her into a tight sixty-nine with Trina. She was still sending small energy pulses into Trina's sex, tickling the clit with just enough electricity to set off fireworks in her head, but she was also sucking on plump labia with her mouth. She widened her tongue and scooped at her friend's glistening mound with it, ending with a teeny-tiny flick of the clitoral hood.

"Almost there," Alani said, stroking herself in her own pants.

Jack was opening his mouth to encourage Trina, but then he saw her turn her head and kiss the inside of Vanesse's thigh. He watched as her fangs extended, and --

"Here's . . . uh . . . a little trick that the Representative told me about," the vampire gasped, then sank her fangs into the tender flesh of Vanesse's leg.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Vanesse's brain and mouth were stuck on an endless loop as Trina used the chemical cocktail in her fangs to pump pure erotic rapture all the way through Vanesse's veins. And when Trina started to use her fingers on the Princess, it was all over but the screaming. The vampire had two fingers in Vanesse's pussy and had pushed a thumb into the girl's ass when Vanesse came, her whole body caught in a seizure-like trembling that did not stop until the fangs were withdrawn.

The werehyenas were cheering. Even the ones who had bet on Vanesse seemed to be in pretty good spirits, since they all knew what was coming up soon. But first, the Princess had one surprise of her own. She sat up, her skin glowing and covered with a fine layer of sweat, put her hand on Trina's pussy, and sent a powerful charge.

Trina actually grabbed her friend's hand and held it in place, gasping as she climaxed. Her mouth was open, her fangs had extended again, and her eyes were closed. Apparently, vampires still had the ability to produce moisture, because she came all over Vanesse's hand.

Vanesse crawled on top of the vampire's body, pressing their large breasts together as she lowered her mouth to that of her lover. She ran her tongue over the tips of those razor-sharp fangs, dancing back just before they penetrated her skin. They were as responsive as nipples, making Trina whimper, seeking out something else she could bite.

"Here," Vanesse whispered, turning her head and offering the vampire the pristine skin of her neck. She knew from conversations with Lord Stapleton and his people that a vampire could bite anywhere to induce rapture, but biting the neck was a little more personal. The Princess wanted that.

Trina was not even thinking as she let her fangs break that flimsy barrier, sinking into flesh and muscle and blood, tasting them all as if they were candy. She could feel the beating of Vanesse's heart, the vibrations echoing through the girl's body being picked up by those receptor-like fangs. The beat was rapid, but it was excitement. Vanesse was not afraid of the being attached to her, drinking lightly of her blood. She was trusting Trina with her very life, in a way neither of them would have ever imagined when they were sitting on the bench in that Alaskan compound just a few weeks earlier.

Vanesse trembled and sighed, achieving release for a second time just from being bitten. There was no distance between her and Trina at all, their flesh pressed so tightly that they formed a single being.

Trina pulled away, a light tinge of blood-red decorating her lips. Her eyes were as dark as the patches between the stars, but there was no menace in them.

"You taste beautiful," the vampire whispered. "Better than anything else that I've ever drank."

The Princess's amble bosom was heaving as she took deep breaths, her body so alive that it bordered on painful. "I'm there for you when you want more," she whispered. "Always."

Trina smiled and kissed the young elf as gently as she knew how. Her smile had grown more wicked when she pulled back and said, "Now you best be getting along. Your audience awaits."

Vanesse looked around to see that she was indeed circled by a pack of werehyenas. All of them had shirked their riding leathers and their jeans, their eagerness on display for her to see.

"Come . . . here," Farmer growled, thrusting herself into Doreen's mouth over and over.

Vanesse's whole body was flushed with excitement, and she slowly crawled over to the powerful lycanthrope. Doreen grinned at her and scooted over to the side.

"Use your tits," Farmer instructed her. "Like the last time."

The Princess folded her sizable breasts around that dark shaft, eliciting another growl from Farmer as she pushed those bits of flesh tightly together. She was fascinated by the head of Farmer's cock, sucking on it whenever it made an appearance.

"Doreen, fuck her," the matriarch growled.

The blonde werehyena looked pleased as punch to be brought into the game so early. She suspected it was due to her life-threatening injury, but she did not much care about the why. She knelt behind Vanesse and shoved her thick young cock into Vanesse's sex, letting herself be enveloped by the velvet glove of the elf's body.

Trina watched as the werehyenas crowded in around Vanesse, each waiting his or her turn. All of them, that is, except Jack. The former body-builder had his eyes set on Trina. She rolled her eyes at him, but she was grinning. Showing disdain for the man seemed to act like an aphrodisiac for him. And to be honest, she wanted him. She was still aroused, and she was going to have to wait until she and Vanesse could have some more alone time. So when Jack got close, she physically dumped him onto the floor, put a hand on his chest to keep him in place, then sucked his cock into her mouth.

"Oh goody goody goody," he moaned happily. "I could get used to this."

Trina pulled her mouth up and glared at him. "Shut up bitch and let me work," she growled, then started to blow him again.

Jack opened his mouth to say something, but Trina managed to glare at him as she swallowed his rod. 'Note to self,' he thought, 'Don't push your luck when the hot chick blowing you has fangs.'

Meanwhile, Farmer was ready to claim the spoils completely. She pulled Vanesse away from Doreen, bent the elf Princess over the matriarch's own motorcycle, then rammed her thick cock as far into Vanesse's pussy as she could. "Fucking tight," she mumbled as she drove the breath from Vanesse's body with a series of powerful strokes.

Vanesse had died and gone to heaven. Back when sex had just been something she felt shame for fantasizing about, this was what she had always dreamt of. Now, there was no shame. Just a long line of vibrant beings wanting to fuck her senseless. Alani and Doreen stood on the other side of the bike, each thrusting her dick into Vanesse's mouth before sharing with her packmate. They each stayed in place for a minute, then more werehyenas took their place.

"Maybe 'Slut Princess' works better than 'Elf Princess'," Farmer said, gripping Vanesse's soft white ass-cheeks as she hammered the girl like only a werehyena t-girl matriarch could. "Everyone gets to fuck her, but you can only cum in her mouth.'

Vanesse was not sure why that rule was being put in place, but she was having way too much fun to ask about it. She had two werehyenas, one male and one female, trying to stuff their members into her mouth at the same time, and she had two more cocks in her hands. And she could feel every bump and ridge of Farmer's cock as it filled her up, and Farmer had also begun fingering Vanesse's asshole.

Jack had rolled Trina onto her back and was doing push-ups, his member sinking into her mouth on the way down, then she just applied the suction when he pulled up. He had just wanted to show off, but now he was afraid of stopping. Trina was tickling his balls with one finger, and the girl knew what she was doing. While keeping his back straight, he managed to slowly turn around so that his mouth hovered over the vampire's nether lips while she entertained him with her mouth. He sank down, planted his knees, then launched an attack on her pussy that would have done a porn star proud.

While Trina enjoyed the attention, she felt need to reestablish herself a bit, so she released his rod, rolled over so that SHE was on top, then began to blow him again.

Jack contemplated turning this into a game, but there were two things working against the idea. One, Trina was stronger and faster than he was. Two, sex was sex.

Vanesse was in the process of receiving the first of many deposits. One of the werehyenas had ejaculated a bucket into her mouth, and had held himself in until his stuff began leaking out of her mouth.

"Wait up," Farmer said as Alani moved to take another turn.

"Why?"

Farmer pressed the head of her cock at the entrance to Vanesse's backdoor. "Because this is gonna hurt at first." With that, she began to slowly push her way in.

At first, it did slightly more than hurt. The Princess felt she was getting split in half, like she was trying to give birth to a giant redwood tree, only in reverse. She had known it would hurt, though she had never actually done this before, yet the idea of saying "no" just did not occur to her.

"Sweetjesusmotherof --" Farmer said through gritted teeth as she used every bit of her willpower to avoid shooting her load right off the bat.

"Take it! Take it!" the crowd began to chant as Vanesse allowed herself to be violated in a most personal fashion.

Vanesse was nothing if not game and, even though her ass still felt like it had been turned into a railway tunnel, she reached out and grabbed Alani's meat, drawing her closer and beginning a tentative but determined blowjob. And once she had been given the go ahead, the islander werehyena started to use Vanesse's mouth and throat. She was not content to just let the Princess suck lightly until she got comfortable, but rather taught Vanesse what it was like to get her face fucked.

Farmer was as far in as she was going to be able to go when she felt Vanesse's sphincter relax a little bit. "How's that feeling?" she asked.

"Mmhph!"

"Alani, pull out of her mouth and let her answer."

Once her lips were clear, Vanesse looked back. "Like someone's parking a truck in my butt."

"Want me to stop?"

Vanesse's smile was wonderfully decadent. "Hell no."

Farmer grinned. "That's my girl." She pulled on Vanesse until the girl's back was mashed against Farmer's tits. "Now, we up the ante," she whispered. She spun around so that Farmer was sitting on the bike, her cock in Vanesse's ass, and the Princess facing out towards the crowd. Alani quickly stepped up and positioned herself at the entrance to Vanesse's pussy.

"Ready?" When she saw the Princess nod vigorously, she pushed her way in.

"So . . . uh . . . full!" Vanesse said happily. What had been a literal pain in the ass suddenly became an incredible sensation. Even Alani's penetration felt twice as incredible with the added pressure in Vanesse's behind.

Trina saw what her friend was experiencing, and it made her feel warm in places she did not know existed. She stopped sucking on Jack's shaft and proceeded to mount him, sinking her paradise onto his rod with a slow, easy stroke.

"Ready to go for a ride?" she asked huskily.

Jack gulped. The last time she had done this, Trina had ridden him almost raw. Now, she was a vampire. Now, she had greater endurance. But he was not going to back down from a challenge. "Let's roll."

She had been many things in her life, from slave to student, friend to lover . . . now, she was adding another transition to the list. Guardian to predator. What she wanted for herself with this man, and later again with Vanesse, was not love or lust. Rather, it was hunger.

Trina squeezed him with her core muscles, and grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. She wanted to see what her new body was truly capable of experiencing. When she began to ride Jack with more vigor, the answer was encouraging. This body could experience a lot.

Surrounded by flesh in so many ways, Vanesse was having her horizons further expanded. At least two members of the pack had cum inside her mouth, and more were waiting. Vanesse had climaxed a second time, and she wanted more.

"I think we can speed this up," Farmer said. Staying embedded in Vanesse's ass, she lowered herself to the ground with the Princess on top of her. Once settled, she supported Vanesse's weight with her arms, propping the elf up so that she could watch as a werehyena straddled Farmer's legs and forced himself up into Vanesse's pussy. There was no working in tandem. Each cock simply penetrated and thrust and barreled towards release.

Vanesse's moans of unabashed ecstasy drifted through the garage like smoke, drawing in more and more of those who wanted a whiff of her. She realized that her head was now at hip level with the surrounding bikers, and they were eager to take advantage of the fact. She did not see who it was, but one of the werehyenas stepped forward and shoved another sweaty, delicious slice of meat into her mouth. Not to be outdone, someone else managed to stand with one foot on either side of her and put a cock between Vanesse's tits, squeezing them together and pumping away. Yet more specimens of manhood (or possibly womanhood) found themselves in her hands, and she stroked them as best she could. So many cocks, so much pleasure, and all Vanesse could do was submit to it all, wishing that she had not taken so long to truly embrace this side of herself.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers