The Best Milf Jessica Simpson

Story Info
Jessica Simpson the gorgeous milf.
1.6k words
3.55
21.7k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT TRUE

WELCOME BACK TO MY SERIES ABOUT MILFS...THIS IS A TALE OF LUST AND DEBAUCHERY IN SUBURBIA...AND OF COURSE HOT MILFS...I NARRATE THE STORY...ENJOY

***

Our milf goddess for today, Jessica Simpson, is starting her bright, sunny day in her usual way. She's on her knees, titty fucking the local 18 year old paperboy Howard. She has her awesomely perfect natural 36DD cup beauties wrapped tightly around his very large cock. Howard has an 11 inch cock and when Jessica first saw it, she knew she had to have it everyday. She's fucking his huge cock so nicely with her milk filled beauties. She squeezes her large, light brown erect nipples, as she fucks his cock and her tit milk shoots all over it and him. She even laps it up, as it flies so perfectly though the air.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK, I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMM MS Simpson, YOU'RE SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!" Howard stating the obvious. He splatters her beautiful face with his creamy nut, as she sticks out that sexy tongue to lap it up. She shoots her tit milk into the air, to make a cum milk cocktail, which she guzzles down happily. She sucks his pulsing, huge cock with a big beautiful smile on her face. Howard stands there with a goofy stare of pleasure on his.

"Thanks Howard, see you tomorrow babe." Jessica kisses his huge cock, with a big wet kiss, smearing her pink lip gloss all over it and rubs his big balls. He moans and Jessica zips her skin tight, white and black striped spandex top back up, to below her magnificent tits. Her thick nipples poke through her top in such an awesomely hot way. She's wearing skin tight, very short, white and black striped spandex shorts and white tennis shoes as well. Her beautiful, long, thick blonde hair is in a ponytail...SHE'S HOT...but we already knew that, sorry.

Howard goes on about his merry way, as Jessica goes on about her merry, slutty, horny as shit, way. She walks happily down the street, skipping and smiling big. She waves to all the horny men...and women...who whistle and stare open mouthed at her, along her way. She is an absolutely, gorgeous blonde goddess of awesomeness and she knows it.

She stops at a fruit and vegetable stand and looks over the melons. She bends over, attracting a whole lot of stares. Her magnificent mammaries, show awesome cleavage in her tight top, as she softly rubs the melons. The old man running the stand asks her if she needs some help, as he tries not to stare to obviously at her DD cup natural beauties. "Yes, I love your big melons. " Jessica smiles at him with her sweet sexy smile and he just blurts out the obvious.

"Well young lady, I just love your big melons too." Jessica smiles at him, shaking her big tits at him, pinching her big nipples through her top. She sees his massive bulge in his pants and smiles big, licking her sweet, full, pink lips and gets right to the point.

"Well, sweet daddy, take me out back and fuck them as much as you want." Jessica winks at him, licking her lips and shaking her tits.

He grabs her hand, throws off his apron and takes her behind the shed at the stand and proceeds to tit fuck her with his massive 14 inch, old, but still very erect cock. He pounds them hard and fast, as Jessica wraps them around his massive, leaking cock. She sucks his cock, as he tit fucks her and licks up his massive amount of precum, flowing out of his cock. She smiles up at him, with that beautiful smile of hers, as he pummel her big naturals. She grunts and cum all over her face and tits. Jessica loves all the cum. There's so much of it, she just opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to get as much as she can in her gorgeous mouth.

He keeps cumming. It's unbelievable the amount of thick, creamy jizz that shoots out of his old cock. She puts her mouth on the head and sucks hard. Her throat works overtime, trying to swallow it all, but she does. Four mouthfuls of thick jizz later, he's still cumming. She realizes she won't need lunch, after this massive and delicious protein shake. She keeps sucking. Three more mouthfuls and he's still going. She loves the taste of his jizz, so she keeps sucking hard. He maul her big tits and squeezes them, pulling her nipples, as he does. Her milk shoots out, while she sucks down his insane amount of thick cum. Finally after 10 mouthfuls, he stops. Jessica sucks his amazing cock dry and kisses it, looking up at him in amazement.

"WOW SWEET DADDY, THAT'S A WHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOT OF CUM BABY. I LOVED IT. IT TASTES SO GOOD!" Jessica licks his cock and kisses it. She starts to get up, with her top open, but another old guy comes back and stares at her. She sees his much smaller bulge and says to herself "oh well, gotta help my neighbors out."

She spends the next hours letting the two of them double fuck her big tits and cover them and her in thick cum. She loves it. She's such a good neighbor. She sucks them both dry, swallowing 7 more loads of creamy protein goodness. She realizes she will have to put in extra time on the treadmill to work off all the protein, but she doesn't care. She loves cum and she loves pleasing her neighbors.

She calls a cab to take her to the bowling alley for her daily teasing of the horny bowlers there. The cab picks her up and she sits in the back seat. She notices the hairy, greasy looking cab driver staring at her in his mirror. She smiles. Jessica loves all of the attention, it makes her super horny. She takes off her shorts and starts playing with her bald pussy, fingering it and rubbing her thick clit. After about 5 minutes of self pleasure and cabbie drooling and staring, she cums all over her fingers. She smiles at the cabbie and licks her fingers clean, slowly. She works her long tongue slowly over her tan fingers, pausing to let her tongue stick to her fingers, to turn the cabbie on. He's jerking his thick cock fast, as he watches the show.

"Need some help with that baby?" She asks him in her sexiest voice. He flies out his door and opens the back one, jumping in the back seat next to Jessica. He grabs her head and shoves it down on his very thick cock. She gags, but loves the rough oral sex. He fucks her sweet mouth for a couple of minutes, then pulls her off him. He lays her on the seat and tries to shove his throbbing manmeatin her delicious pussy, but he misses and shoves it up her gorgeous ass. Jessica's eyes open wide and she moans sharply, but she smiles. She loves getting fucked in her sweet ass.

He pounds her gorgeous, well toned ass hard. He unzips her top all the way and her big tits jiggle big time, as the hairy cabbie pounds the shit out of her ass...figuratively, of course, wink...she moans loud, as he leans over and sucks her perfect tits hard, swallowing all of the milk that comes out. She loves being sexually used and roughly fucked by this ugly cabbie. She squirts all over him, as he pounds her ass with a thumping thunder of arousal. He grunts loudly and fills her ass with his greasy seed. He pulls out and shoves it in Jessica's mouth. She happily sucks the rest out and swallow it. She sucks him totally dry and kisses his cock.

"Honey, you get free rides with me anytime." He smiles at Jessica, as he says it. He sucks her tits some more, swallowing the sweet tit milk. Jessica loves it and she fills up his thermos with it, so he can drink it later. He takes several pictures with her, of him sucking her tits and her kissing his cock, so he can show his friends later. He invites her to a cabbie gangbang, later in the week, at the bar they frequent and Jessica says, "sure thing babe. Have this big cock ready for me to play with." She grabs his thick cock and licks it. The cabbie just smiles and kisses her, playing with her perfect tits.

The cabbie drives her to the bowling alley, and after a quickie blowjob, Jessica gets out. Waving at the cabbie blowing him a kiss. She licks her pink lips clean and leaves her top open. She walks in the bowling alley and everybody stares at the perfect goddess, Jessica Simpson. She strolls over to the shoe guy she blows everyday, for free shoe rental she proceeds to get free shoe rental once again. She uses her magical mouth on him and he cum after only a couple of minutes. She takes off all of her clothes and asks him to hold them for her.

Jessica walks over to her lane, bending over to get a ball and shakes her perfect, tan ass at the other bowlers. They all rush over and proceed to gangbang Jessica into sexual euphoria. She takes two cock up her ass and pussy and three in her mouth. They pummel her holes, as she screams in delight, swallowing every drop of cum they dump in her and on her. They all circle her and piss all over her and in her thirsty mouth. They eat vanilla ice cream out of her pussy and hot fudge out of her ass. Someone opens a jar of cherries, so they have one helluva hot fudge sundae. She loves every second and gleefully accepts all of the cocks...even the rubber ones from 4 lesbians...that are shoved into her. She loves being a slut and she loves being...THE BEST MILF.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers