The Best Milf Kathie Lee Gifford

Story Info
Kathie Lee Gifford being a hot milf.
1.6k words
4
11.6k
15
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS NOT REAL...IT IS FICTION

I'M THE NARRATOR FOR THIS SERIES. IT'S AN UPBEAT, FUN AND HAPPY, TALE OF LUST AND SEDUCTION BY THE BEST MILFS IN SUBURBIA. ENJOY.

***

The very sexy and pretty fantastic Kathie Lee Gifford strolled leisurely down the street in her new, quaint, suburban neighborhood. It was a beautiful day, the birds were chirping, everyone was happy and Kathie Lee looked so fucking hot, her fantastic tits that I wanna..."Hey Dick, stick to the story." (Clearing my throat.) Sorry everyone, I got distracted...Where was I?...Oh Yeah...Kathie Lee strolled casually, smiling, through her new neighborhood. She waved at everyone and blew kisses to all the guys that ogled her and drooled over her, in her thin, white tank top and even thinner, white pants, with no bra or panties on. Amazing what see through clothing will get you.

She stopped at the market at the end of the street and went in. Jimmy, the 18 year old, fruit and vegetable guy, stared open mouthed at our sultry star. She smiled at him, walked over and picked up two rather large melons. She innocently asked Jimmy, "are these nicer than my melons?" Jimmy's jaw dropped, as Kathie Lee shook her amazing tits at him. "Come young man, I think we should "talk" in private." She took his hand and led him to the back. She immediately pulled out his thick cock, dropped to her knees and gave Jimmy the best blowjob, the only blowjob, he has ever had.

She licked his thick, precum oozing cock all over, winking at him. She licked his pee hole happily, lapping up all that salty man juice. She bit his cock head softly, looking right at him and sucked the head harder and harder she rubbed his balls and stroked his cock with rapid speed. "AYE, AH, OH, UHHHHHHHHH!!" Jimmy grunted and shot a huge glob of sweet cream into Kathie Lee's mouth. She happily swallowed it all. She pulled her top up, exposing her natural beauties and wrapped them around his cock. "Fuck my titties baby, mama wants some more cream." He fucked her amazing tits, with those thick hard nipples, smiling big. She licked his cock head, as it popped out, lapping up more salty sweetness from his thick meat hammer.

He fucked her titties faster, as Kathie Lee sucked his cock head hard. He grunted again and she jerked him off onto her tits. He covered them in his thick cream and she kicked her tits clean. She let his cum hang off of her tongue, before she sucked it up and swallowed every drop. She kissed his cock and got up, fixing her lipstick and licking her lips. "Thanks baby, see you tomorrow." She kissed him. Jimmy was so happy, he didn't even notice he just tasted his own cum.

Katie Lee strolled back home. She saw a fat man piss in in the alley, so she strolled over and grabbed his cock. He was startled and stared at her. His cock was still piss in as Kathie Lee squeezed it, causing it to stop. She looked at him and smiled saying "No No, don't do that here, no need to waste all that perfectly good, tasty piss." She leaned over put his cock to her mouth and released her grip. His piss blasted into her open mouth. She swallowed fast to make sure she got it all. The fat guy couldn't believe his luck. He was now pissing in the mouth of the one and only Kathie Lee Gifford. What a day. She swallowed all 5 mouthfuls of piss he shot in her mouth. Not one drop hit the ground. She masterfully swallowed every drop. She sucked his cock dry and kissed it.

She stood up and bent over, pulling her pants down, putting her hands on the wall. She looked back at the fat guy and said, "OK big boy, shove that monster up my ass and pound it hard." He grabbed her hips and shoved his big cock all the way up her soft, but toned, ass. He smacked her ass hard, grunting and pounding her ass harder and harder. "Fuck yeah baby, pound that ass baby. Fill mama's ass full of thick cum baby." He kept pounding her ass for several minutes. Kathie Lee came hard, the juice running down her legs. He wiped her legs and sucked his fingers, tasting her. "Mmmmmmmmm bitch, you taste good."

"Thank you baby. FUCK MY ASS!! YES Yes, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BIG COCK IN MY ASS!! He fucked her several more minutes in the ass, smacking it hard, drilling it harder. She came again. He kept pounding her ass, squeezing her beautiful soft tits hard, as he violated her ass harder. She came a third time. Her tits sore from his hard squeezing, but she loved it. She wondered where this guy had been all of her life. He kept pounding her ass, She kept cumming. She came 7 times before he grunted LOUD and shot gallons of thick cum up her ass, so much it poured out of her ass. She pulled him out of her ass and dropped to her knees, sucking his cock, desperately wanting his thick cream oozing down her throat. She sucked him for 30 minutes swallowing two thick massive loads of cum. Swallowing every single drop. She kissed his cock licking it, rubbing it on her face. "Mmmmmmmmm, I love this cock so fucking much."

They exchanged numbers and Kathie Lee, as she rubbed and stroked his big cock, told him to come over for dinner and ass fucking. He agreed and she strolled back to her place. She heard the old mailman coming to her door. She knelt down by the mail slot on the door and opened it. Milton the mailman said, "hello, are you there Ms Gifford?"

"Stick your package in my slot baby. " Milton knew exactly what she meant and he shoved his wrinkled, but large cock in her slot. She sucked him happily stroking his cock, licking it all over and sucking it all the way down in one gulp. Milton grunted and filled Kathie Lee's mouth with his watery seed. She sucked it all down jerking his cock fast to get every drop out. She kept sucking his thick cock hard and fast, licking it as she went. He started fucking her mouth through the mail slot. "Take that cock baby, suck it baby suck it so good." She sucked him faster and faster and faster. Sucking the head hard, pulling it with her mouth, as she sucked it. She licked up the gallon of precum pouring out of his pee hole.

"Mmmm Milton, I love your salty delicious precum. I could lap it up all day." It poured out more and more, she sucked every bit of it down her throat. "I wanna fill a wine glass with your precum and drink it down. I love every drop. Mmmmmmmmm." He came a massive thick load of his tasty cream Into her sucking mouth. She swallowed it all happily. She kept sucking him, deepthroating him, licking his balls, with his whole thick cock in her mouth. She stroked his cock fast, tickling his balls. He came again, deep down her throat. She just opened her throat and let it spurt right down to her stomach. She sucked him dry and kissed his cock. "See you tomorrow Milton."

"OK ma'am, have a nice day." He said smiling and rubbing his cock. "Can I fuck your beautiful tits tomorrow ma'am? " He asked smiling.

"Of course, just bring that beautiful cock and shove it between my tits, fuck em hard, fuck em fast, fuck em all day long, it's a blast baby." She said, laughing.

"See you tomorrow sweet tits." He strolled away, smiling and whistling. He imagined fucking Kathie Lee's amazing natural tits tomorrow. Those beautiful tits wrapped around his throbbing cock. He couldn't wait.

"You too sexy mailman of my dreams." She smiled and got up, playing with her amazing tits. He went on

Her day was another happy one. She got gangbanged by all the married men in the neighborhood, for two hours straight. They tit banged her all 8 cocks at a time. They showered her beautiful tits with massive amounts of cum. They took pictures of her licking her tits clean, letting the cum dangle off her tongue and slowly licking it back up to swallow. They pummeled her holes and tits cumming all over and in Kathie Lee's amazing body. She sucked them all off before they left, swallowing every drop from every cock. They all went back to their wives with smiles on their faces. Kathie Lee knows how to please. She even got her ass pounded mercilessly, again, by the fat guy, after she made him dinner. It was quite a day from the beautiful a d super incredibly sexy goddess milf..."Thanks Dick, you're so sweet"...Kathie Lee Gifford.

I td you she was so absolutely amazingly gorgeous, sexy and wonderful in..."Ok Dick, I'll blow you too. You did a good job narrating." She sucks my cock deep and fast, jerking it so awesomely fast. She plays with those amazing pointy tits and smacks my balls, as she sucks me faster and faster. I can't hold out...I...I...I..."good grief Dick, just cum down my throat already." Yes ma'am...I cum deep down Kathie Lee's throat dumping gallons of thick cream cum into her mouth and throat. She happily swallows it all, sucking my cock hard, getting every single drop out of my theobbing, delighted cock. She kisses it several times, smiling big at me. She winks at me. "Love you Dick, you're the best baby." Thank you Ms Gifford...THE BEST MILF.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers