The Best Milf Kathie Lee Gifford Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathie Lee Gifford being a hot milf again.
1.9k words
4.22
9.2k
11
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

***

Kathie Lee was eating her good friend and co host Hoda Kotb's caramel pussy, as Hoda was stretched out on Kathie Lee's couch. I was feeding Hoda my huge cock and filming all the action. Hoda sucked me good, jacking me off and sucking me deep into her throat. She licked all around my cock in her mouth, as Kathie Lee ate her pussy. Kathie Lee looked at me and winked. I've fucked them both a lot. I live with Kathie Lee, so I get her anytime I want. Hoda looked so sexy with her mouth full of my cock. She rubbed my balls, as Kathie Lee licked her out and smacked her clit. "Yeah bitch, suck that pussy. You know you love it." Hoda took my cock out of her mouth long enough to say that and sucked me back in.

"Yes I do bitch and I love Dick's cock too, I'm gonna ride it after I make you cum." Kathie Lee sped up her pussy eating, munching that caramel snatch faster, her tongue working overtime licking her out. I jizzed in Hoda's sucking mouth. She swallowed every thick drop of creamy nut I dumped in it. I cum a lot and she swallowed every fucking drop. She moaned and came on Kathie Lee's tongue. She lapped it up and kissed her pussy. I pissed on Hoda's face. Kathie Lee shoved my cock in her mouth and swallowed all my piss, sucking me clean. We spent the next hour with me on the couch and Kathie Lee and Hoda taking turns riding my big cock. I fucked their pussies and asses. They both came all over my cock twice. I sucked and fucked Kathie Lee's perfect milf tits and came in her mouth. She sucked it all down and sucked me clean.

We showered together and I fucked them both again in the shower. I came up Hoda's ass and all over Kathie Lee's beautiful tits. She licked my cum off of them. I pissed all over both of them, as they knelt in the shower and they both swallowed my piss happily. Kathie Lee sucked me off again and swallowed my thick load, sucking every last drop out of me. I fucked her beautiful tits, as she held them around my hard cock. I came all over her face and Hoda licked her face clean. They kissed and swapped my cum.

After we showered, Hoda and I got in bed and fucked some more. Kathie Lee put on a white tank top, no bra, a very short white leather mini skirt and white stripper pumps. Her beautiful blonde hair was in a ponytail. She looked so fucking hot. She kissed me and said, "keep that big, beautiful cock ready for me baby, I want some more of it, when I get back." She kissed me again and went for a fun walk through the neighborhood.

Kathie Lee strolled leisurely through the neighborhood. She smiled and waved at everyone. She's famous and hot, so she attracts a lot of attention. As you know from the first edition of The Best Milf Kathie Lee Gifford, she's also very popular for her sexual prowess, as well. Kathie Lee saw two 18 year old guys jerking off by a house. She strolled over to them and offered some help. "Wait a minute guys, no need to do that. That's what I'm here for." She smiled at them and grabbed their cocks, slowly stroking them. The two young guys felt her up, roughly groping her gorgeous tits through her tank top. They pinched and pulled her thick nipples and squeezed her tits relentlessly. Kathie Lee loved it and moaned uncontrollably. She stroked their hard cock faster, as they mauled her C cup, natural tits.

She knelt down and sucked both cocks, alternating between them. She smiled and moaned, enjoying the hard young cocks in her mouth. They both grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. They rammed their hard cocks in her mouth, puffing out her cheeks. She sucked them both, at the same time. They both grunted and blasted her mouth with two loads of jizz. She swallowed all of it, no problem. Kathie Lee is a cum swallowing expert and easily handled their loads. She sucked both young cocks clean and kissed both of them on the lips. "Thanks guys, see you around." Kathie Lee winked at them and walked down the street.

She saw an elderly man putting his groceries in his car and walked over to him. "Here, let me help you out." Kathie Lee smiled and put the rest of his bags in his car. Two minutes later, she was bent over into the back seat of the car, through the open door, while the elderly man rammed his huge wrinkled cock, up her tan ass. He rammed her sweet, well toned ass hard, as he held onto the door and his cane. "YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS BABY!!" Kathie Lee rubbed her clit fast, as the old guy pounded her ass, stretching it out, with his huge cock. She squirted all over him. He kept pounding her ass for another 15 minutes. Kathie Lee squirted again. He came up her ass, his watery load filling it. He pulled out and Kathie Lee turned around, sucking him clean. She smiled up at him, with his huge old cock in her mouth. Her red lipstick smeared all over it. She licked his cock clean.

"Thank you young lady. You're very helpful." The old guy winked at her. Kathie Lee waved at him and walked over to a fast food restaurant. She ordered a milkshake and sat down to drink it. She saw four young college guys looking at her. She drank her milkshake in a very sexy way, teasing them. She sucked her straw slowly and licked her lips slowly, as well. They came over to her and took pictures with her. A few minutes later they were in the alley behind the restaurant gangbanging her. They double fucked her ass, while one cock was jammed down her throat and another was fucking her gorgeous tits. They fucked the shit outta her. They pounded her holes and tits hard, cumming in them and on her.

They kept fucking her, two cocks in her pussy and two in her ass. They drilled her pussy and ass relentlessly. "FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!! Kathie Lee came three times, as they pummeled her holes like four jackhammers. They pissed all over her, turning her white tank top into a wet tee shirt. She stuck out her tongue and swallowed all the piss that shot in it. She sucked all four cocks hard and fast, jerking all of them quickly and sucked each cock, two at a time. They all came on her face and in her mouth. She swallowed all of the cum in her mouth and wiped the cum off of her face, sucking it off of her fingers. She held her hands up and let the cum hang off of her fingers, showing off for the guys. She smiled and slowly sucked all of the cum off of her fingers. She kissed each cock and winked at them. "Thanks for the milkshake guys."

She went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up, putting on more red lipstick, smacking her lips, licking them. Her lipstick was nice and shiny. A young worker came in to clean the bathroom, but instead he spent the next 20 minutes sitting on the toilet, as Kathie Lee rode his small cock. He came in her pussy quickly, but lasted longer the second time. She rode him, as he sucked her tits. She hugged his head to her tits and moaned, riding his cock hard. He came in her pussy again and she knelt down on the floor, sucking his cock clean. He held her head and pissed down her throat. She smiled. She loved his aggression. She just held her mouth on his cock and swallowed all of the piss.

She left the restaurant and made her way back home. She showered and got herself totally clean. She jumped in bed, nude, with me and Hoda. I sucked her beautiful tits hungrily, chewing on her nipples, sucking them hard. I pulled them with my mouth and stuffed as much of her tits in my mouth, as I could. Hoda sucked my cock as Kathie Lee hugged my head to her chest. I sucked her tits so voraciously. Her tit milk shot into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. Hoda deepthroated me, as I held her head. I fucked her mouth hard and fast, as Kathie Lee jerked me off super fast. I came in Hoda's mouth. She moaned her approval of the taste and swallowed every freaking drop.

They took turns riding my cock in their asses, reverse cowgirl position. I squeezed their tits, as they rode me and kissed the one not riding me. They both squirted twice, all over my balls and the bed. I came up Kathie Lee's ass and she and Hoda sucked my cock and balls clean. I pounded both of them in their pussies, doggy style, smacking their asses and pulling their hair. I pounded them so fucking hard , the bed shook. I slammed Kathie Lee's sweet, 60 plus year old pussy so awesomely hard and fast. "FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE DICKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYY!! She was screaming in ecstasy, as I pummeled her soaking wet pussy. She squirted two times in a row. She flooded my cock. I pulled out and her pussy cream poured out. I slammed my 10 thick inches, back up her well used pussy.

Hoda laid on the bed underneath Kathie Lee, her face so close to my throbbing, huge cock. I came deep up Kathie Lee's pussy and pulled out quickly, dumping some thick, creamy cum in Hoda's wide open mouth. She sucked out every drop from my cock. I pulled out of her mouth and pissed all over Kathie Lee's pussy and ass. "Oh you dirty man Dick. I fucking love you baby!" Kathie Lee looked back at me and winked, loving me pissing on her. I shoved my pissing cock in her pussy, filling it. I pulled out and shoved it up her ass, filling it. I pulled out and pissed on Hoda's face. She stuck out her tongue and swallowed every drop that I pissed in her mouth. Kathie Lee turned around and put her mouth on my cock, sucking it fast, swallowing all of my piss. She moaned around my cock and kept sucking my huge, twitching cock.

She sucked me harder and harder, as Hoda sucked my big balls. I reached under Kathie Lee and squeezed her hanging tits so fucking hard. She smiled at me, loving the rough breast play. I grabbed her hair and slapped her face. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and opened wide. I spit in her mouth over and over. She swallowed it all, smacking her lips. She sucked me off with blazing speed, deepthroating me. I grunted and pulled her hair, cumming in her mouth. I dumped my huge load of thick, creamy jizz, in her mouth. She swallowed every fucking drop and kept sucking. She sucked it all out and pulled her mouth off of my cock. She held her mouth over Hoda's and let my cum drool out into Hoda's mouth. She kissed her and they shared my cum, both women sucking me clean, swallowing every single drop of cum that came out of my cock.

It was a fun time. We fucked our brains out all night. Hoda left in the morning and I spent the rest of the morning assfucking Kathie Lee's gorgeous, tan ass. Kathie Lee is a gorgeous sex goddess and for the second time, she's... The Best Milf Kathie Lee Gifford.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers