The Best Milf Patricia Heaton

Story Info
Patricia Heaton being a very hot milf.
3k words
4.48
32.6k
27
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,130 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

***

Timmy rang the doorbell, of his neighbor across the street, Patricia Heaton. She had asked him to move some stuff from her basement. Her family was out of town and she was all alone, so she needed his help. Timmy is a good guy, 18 years old. He was preparing for college in the fall and he could use some extra cash, so he was glad to help her. He was also a fan of Patricia. From her Everybody Loves Raymond days, to her current role on The Middle, she is a milf of the highest degree and Timmy thought she was gorgeous. She also liked to flirt with him and that always made him smile.

"Well hello handsome, thanks for coming over and helping." Patricia answered the door smiling and gave him a hug. She looked as milfilicious as ever. She was wearing her workout attire - blue and white spandex pants and sports bra. Patty, as she's called, has great tits. Timmy was staring at them. She noticed, smiling at him. She loves being a milf, having young guys want her. She pressed them out for him, as she showed him the basement.

"Thanks again for helping Timmy. I REALLY appreciate it." She kissed his cheek and pressed her D cup tits into his arm. She rubbed them on his arm. He smiled at her nervously, enjoying the feeling of her tits on his arm.

"You're welcome, Mrs Heaton." He said nicely, with a hard cock in his jeans.

"Please... call me Patty. Let me know when you're finished with the boxes." She smiled and went to her exercise room down the hall.

Timmy went to the basement and brought the boxes upstairs, there were a lot of them. He put them where Patty wanted them and after about an hour, he finished. Patty was standing in her kitchen, talking to her husband on the phone. Timmy sat at the counter and waited for her. She saw him and smiled. She blew him a kiss. Timmy smiled and drank a smoothie she made for him. She made one for herself also, as she talked to her husband. Timmy looked over at Patty and noticed her nipples were poking through her sports bra. They were rock hard. He couldn't stop staring at them. His cock was throbbing in his jeans.

Patty noticed Timmy staring at her nipples, she smirked. She started rubbing them, right in front of him, as she talked to her husband. She pinched them and rubbed them very fast. Timmy couldn't believe his eyes. "Yes hun, I got Timmy to move the boxes. He's right here, drinking a smoothie. I might jump his bones when he's done." Patty and her husband laughed on the phone. She smiled at Timmy, as he spit up the smoothie, from hearing what she said. She handed him a napkin. He told himself, she was just teasing him, as he wiped the counter and his Dodgers shirt. Patty kept talking to her husband, as Timmy watched her. She drank her smoothie slowly, in a very sexy way, licking her glass slowly and winking at Timmy.

Timmy's 7 inch cock was so hard in his pants, he couldn't stand it. He has a girlfriend and he's had sex with her, once. They have made out a lot, but only fucked once. He wished she was with him, at that moment, so he could pound her good. He rubbed his cock, as he watched Patty talk on the phone and drink her smoothie. "OK babe, love ya. Talk to you later. I need to get these sweaty clothes off and take a shower." Patty just pulled her sports bra off, right in front of Timmy. His eyes widened, looking right at those gorgeous, big milf tits, her hard, light brown nipples and small, but perfectly shaped, light brown areola.

Patty hung up the phone and went over to Timmy. "Here Timmy, this is for helping me." She gave him $200. It was more than he expected. He thanked her, smiling big. He also stared at her beautiful, naked tits.

"Wait right here OK? I'm gonna take a quick shower." Patty rubbed his chin, smiling and went upstairs to take her shower. Timmy watched her tits, all the way up the stairs.

Timmy finished his smoothie and picked up Patty's sports bra, that she left in the kitchen. He smelled it and rubbed it on his face, licking inside the cups. He was so turned on by her. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his rock hard cock out, wrapping the sports bra around it and slowly jerked his cock. He imagined Patty's big, milf tits wrapped around his hard cock. He closed his eyes and jerked his cock some more. He loved the sensation of her sports bra on his cock. He came close to cumming on her bra, but stopped himself.

"Timmy, could you come up here please?" Patty yelled down to him. Timmy quickly put his cock back in his jeans and zipped up. He went upstairs, wondering what she wanted. He walked up to Patty's bedroom door, it was cracked. He could see she was drying off, with her back to the door. He moved away from the door slightly and rubbed his cock.

"Yes Mrs... I mean Patty, what do you need?" He asked, while rubbing his cock.

"Yes, come in Timmy. I need to talk to you." Patty said, as Timmy was trying to get his cock to go down, so she wouldn't see it.

"Are you sure? It's your bedroom." He asked nervously. Thinking about whatever he could, to get his erection to disappear.

"Of course silly. Come in. It's perfectly fine, young man." She put him at ease. He gave up on his erection going away, so he just walked in, carefully, trying to hide it. Patty had one towel wrapped around her hair and another wrapped around that gorgeous, 50 plus year old body, of hers. Timmy sat on the bed, his hand covering his lap. Patty smiled, knowing what he was doing. She walked around to the side of the bed he was sitting on and looked at him.

"I was just wondering Timmy, did you like what you saw earlier? My tits, I mean. Looking at your crotch, I think I have my answer." She smiled, as Timmy got nervous, but turned on, at the same time.

She slowly opened the towel wrapped around her body, holding it up around her back. She looked at him and dried her body some more, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary. He could see her whole front, totally nude. Those big, soft tits and her neatly trimmed, brown haired pussy, stood out. Her skin was slightly tanned. He just stared. She turned around. "Could you please dry my back, Timmy?" Patty wiggled her milf booty at him. He grabbed the towel and dried her back, rubbing up and down slowly.

"Make sure you get my butt." She wiggled it again and he moved the towel to her great ass. He rubbed it slowly, enjoying every second. He squeezed her ass, through the towel, his eyes closed, basking in the feeling of squeezing that hot, milf ass. He got in her butt crack, rubbing her anus and even down to her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you're a very good drier Timmy. I might need to use you everytime." Patty wiggled her sweet ass again and bent over, spreading her cheeks wide.

"Get in there real good Timmy." She wiggled her ass again for him. Timmy rubbed her anus and pussy, at the same time. Patty moaned and kept wiggling her ass. Timmy was excited and rubbed faster. Patty spread her pussy and looked back at Timmy.

"Make sure it's nice and clean in there Timmy, no need to dry, it's gonna stay wait baby." She winked at him and blew him a kiss. He put his face close to her pussy and looked in. Her pink pussy was indeed wet. It looked so tasty. Timmy put a finger in and wiggled it, her folds spreading for him.

"Mmmmmmmmm, keep going baby. You might need to use your tongue to make sure it's clean." Patty smirked.

Timmy slid his tongue up her pussy, wiggling it, tasting her insides. He licked every inch, darting his tongue back and forth, rubbing her clit in circles. Patty moaned lustfully and wiggled her ass on his face. Timmy kept up his pussy cleaning and pinched her hard, large clit, rolling it between his fingers. His tongue worked fast, darting back and forth, licking her out quickly, swabbing her pussy walls. "I'm cummmmmmmming!" Patty drenched his tongue with her sweet nectar. He lapped it up, so thirsty for her juices.

"Ok big guy..." Patty turned around, dropping the towel around her body and pulling the one on her head off. She pushed his shoulders, to get him to lean back. He did and Patty knelt down, pulling off his jeans and Dodgers shirt. She smiled at him, licking the head of his throbbing cock slowly. Her eyes were locked on his. Patty rubbed his balls with her left hand and stroked his twitching cock with her right. She smiled the whole time she licked his plump cock head. She softly chewed on it, shoving her talented tongue in his piss slit, to scoop out the salty precum.

Timmy leaned his head back and closed his eyes, loving every second of Patty's tongue assault on his cock. She licked under the head and his cock twitched repeatedly. Patty knew what she was doing. She's sucked a lot of cocks in her day. It's how she got started in Hollywood. She would blow every casting call director or producer she met. Patty is a nympho. Her husband has no clue, how sexually charged she really is.

Timmy could feel the cum racing from his balls. He put his hand on Patty's head and grunted. She knew exactly what to do. She slid a finger up his ass and sucked his cock fast. "Oh my God Patty, here it CUMMMSSS!!" He leaned his head back further and blasted his load in her mouth. Patty sucked hard as Timmy came, fingering his tight ass and rubbing his balls, smiling around his twitching cock.

When Timmy stopped cumming, Patty held her mouth up and opened it, showing him his cum in there. Timmy watched intently, as Patty swallowed it all down, in one gulp, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, to show him she did. She smacked her lips and blew him a kiss.

"Ok Timmy, you already came, so you should last longer now. Lay back baby." He did. "I want to ride this nice cock of yours and later I want you to fuck my ass. OK?" She asked, as she rubbed his chest and climbed on top of him.

"Yes ma'am. You're the hottest woman I've ever known Patty. I'll do anything you want ma'am." Timmy said, as he laid back and played with Patty's big, milf tits. He squeezed them roughly, rubbing the hard, light brown nipples with his thumbs.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes baby, play with my tits. Suck them and you'll get a nice surprise." Patty enjoyed his breast play, as she slid his cock in her pussy and leaned forward, so he could more easily suck her beautiful, tan tits.

Timmy sucked her nipples hard, pulling them with his mouth. Her breast milk shot into his mouth. He sucked it down happily. He squeezed her right tit and kept sucking the left one. He swallowed every drop of milk, that squirted into his thirsty mouth. He rolled her hard, right nipple between his fingers, as he sucked harder on the left one.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes Timmy, get that milk baby." Patty moaned, as she held his head to her tits. She rode his cock slowly, as he suckled on her right tit and swallowed every drop of milk she gave him. Patty rode his young cock, smiling, licking her tongue out at him. She pushed him down flat on the bed, so she could sit up and ride him faster. His young cock driving hard up her beautiful, brown haired, milf pussy. He smiled and looked right at Patty. She smiled back, blowing him a kiss, as she sat straight up on him, riding his cock like a champion cowgirl. She swayed her hips back and forth and bounced on that young cock with lustful glee.

Timmy reached up and groped her big tits, slapping them and squeezing them. Patty's breast milk shooting out, as she rode his cock faster. "Yee haw Timmy. I'm riding this stallion cock!" Patty waved her arm in the air and rode him faster, her hips rocking on his shaft.

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!" Patty yelled out, with lust fueled passion, as she squirted on his cock. Timmy came, blasting her milf snatch with creamy jizz. Patty leaned down and kissed him.

She turned around, to reverse cowgirl position, with his cock still in her pussy. Timmy groaned in pleasure. Patty pulled his cock out of her pussy and spit on it. She rubbed it on her anus and slid his, still hard cock, up her well toned ass. She rode his cock in her ass, just as she had in her pussy. Timmy reached up and around to her tits, squeezing them, as Patty rode his hard, young cock in her great ass.

The phone rang and she picked it up. It was her husband. Patty just kept riding Timmy's cock with her ass, as she talked to her husband. "Yes dear, I'm fine. Yeah Timmy left. I'm just here watching TV and stretching. MMMMMMMMMM, yeah it feels so good. I'm stretching my ass. You know it needs a good stretching now and then." She was loving Timmy's cock in her ass. He took charge, slamming his cock up her ass, with tremendous force and speed. Patty loved it and let him take over.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, my ass is getting stretched real fucking good babe. YESSSSSS!! It feels so fucking good!" Patty's head was moving back and forth. She was in sexual heaven, getting her great ass banged so hard by that young cock. Timmy slammed up her ass harder and harder with such force. His butt was bouncing off the bed, as he pounded Patty's ass, his thighs slapping her ass cheeks. Patty rubbed her throbbing clit fast, pinching it and rubbing it, up and down, with blazing speed.

"Oh babe, this feels so fucking goooooodddddddd! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT FEELS SO DAMN GOODDDDDDDD!!" She squirted on her bed and kept rubbing her clit, as Timmy plowed her great ass with awesome power. He came up her ass, with hard blasts of jizz, shooting up her ass. He laid his head back, moving it side to side, from the awesome feeling he felt. Patty got off his cock and bent down, sucking the rest of his cum out of his cock. She made loud slurping sounds and smacked her lips, as she sucked Timmy clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm, huh? Oh, Im just drinking a really tasty smoothie. It's delicious." She told her husband and winked at Timmy, as she laid on her side facing him. She slowly stroked his cock and finished her conversation with her husband. She hung up the phone and moved back to his cock, squatting over it. She winked at Timmy and pushed the cum out of her ass, all over his now, soft cock. She then moved down and sucked his cock again. She sucked all the cum off of his cock, licking it clean from base to tip. She softly bit on it and licked it. She sucked his balls, looking at him the whole time. She stuck her tongue in his piss slit and licked out any drops of cum left over.

Timmy was hard again, so she put his cock between her beautiful, big tits and slowly fucked his cock with them. She squirted her breast milk all over his cock and licked it, as it came to her mouth. Her eyes were glued to his the whole time. Patty smiled and winked at him, chewing on his cock head and sucking it hungrily. Her milf tits slid so smoothly, across his young, hard cock. She wrapped them tight around his cock and he fucked them. She opened her mouth and he fucked it, as well as her tits. He squeezed her tits and pumped them, so fucking hard and fast.

Patty was looking at him, his cock in her mouth. She wanted that young jizz bad. He could sense it and he fucked her soft, tan tits with lustful vigor. He pumped his cock faster through her soft tits and into her hungry mouth. She sucked the head hard, chewing on it, as she did. He grunted and came in her mouth. She hungrily sucked it all down. She smiled and moaned, swallowing every salty drop of jizz Timmy dumped in her hungry mouth. She sucked his cock head hard, popping her mouth off of it, with a loud pop and sucking it again. She did it over and over. Timmy loved it and smiled so big. Patty licked and sucked him totally clean.

They kept fucking for several hours. Timmy slammed her ass and came up it, three more times. He fucked her tits and came all over them. They fucked in the shower and Patty even pissed on him and his cock, as he sat in the shower. Timmy loved it and he pissed all over Patty. She loved it and licked them both clean. They showered and watched a movie. Patty blew him during the movie and swallowed his jizz again. She stuffed whipped cream and chocolate sauce in her pussy and Timmy ate it all out. It was a fun day for both. Patty got Timmy to agree to come over an everyday and fuck her silly, while her family was gone. He agreed. She even gave him the sports bra she had on earlier, so he could use it to jack off, when he wasn't with her.

Patricia Heaton is one very sexy lady. She also one very horny lady. She's also... The Best Milf Patricia Heaton.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,130 Followers