The Best Move I ever Made Ch. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn's apartment.
4.6k words
4.62
80.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers

Jocelyn's apartment was exactly what I asked Mrs White not to put in, all glass and chrome, good for show but not for comfort, but then that was her profession, practicality negative, show plus, plus.

She wasted no time starting to undress, right on entry, she threw the jacket thing she was wearing on a chair and started unbuttoning her blouse as she made down the left passageway. Her bedroom was nothing fancy; practical for sleeping nothing else I would class it.

She turned on entering and wrapped her arms or should I say her whole body round me and almost engulfed me with her passion.

"God! I'm burning hot, I have an ache between my legs that is consuming me, come hurry lets get on the bed."

She was soon completely nude and she had that thin model look of being half starved and yes her breasts were only half grapefruit size but her areoles were huge and her nipples were standing proud.

"I want it doggy fashion like you did mother," she said and immediately took up the position as I made Marcia take.

I only had on my trousers so I went behind her and dropped them and mounted the bed and got up close to this narrow hipped woman, but she was showing all the right equipment, I had a salacious view of her unprotected lovely light pink vulva. When I opened them up she spilled some of her lubricating juices, which must have been dammed there. In one motion I placed and inserted my knob until it was buried. She shot as far forward as she could but in her position wasn't that far.

"Oh god you have injured me I feel liquid running down my thighs."

"I haven't injured you and that fluid you feel is your own, you're that wet and worked up your secreting like mad."

Of course by her actions I slipped out. Without thinking I slapped her bottom, but instead of disapproval she turned her head towards me. "Oh slap me again I like that."

I gave her about another six open handed slaps on her now reddening rump and much to my surprise her breathing became shallower and she was pressing herself hard against my body.

"Oh Duncan, put it in now, I want you inside me."

This time there was no pulling away, I slipped into her very well oiled love nest.

She was tight but not all that tight, virgin no, but I would say not much used, well not for some time anyway, I was enjoying this lovely tight enclosure round my penis which was slowly moving down my shaft as I was sinking into her body, She was pushing back helping me and within half a minute I was as far as I was ever going to get.

As usual I stopped and allowed her body to acclimatise to this new intrusion.

"Duncan that feels wonderful, God I didn't think I have felt so stuffed full, and it's sending wonderful sensations all over my body."

I took her hips and pulled her in a little more.

"Oh God yes, "she uttered giving a short push back of her hips, "you're right up my body, you've skewered me like a roasting pig."

I started the pumping then and she went into a three dimensional rolling and thrusting, but again for just a few seconds, for she started shuddering, and I mean shuddering as ripples run up and down her vagina.

"Oh fuck, what a feeling," she shouted. I hoped the walls were good and soundproofed.

I kept on going nice and slow, long and deep, taking my tool almost out and then sliding in slowly, she was slacking up after every stroke making it easier and easier. Again she climaxed, she was having orgasms almost every thirty seconds. She was right when she said she was horny and I was surely benefiting from this, as I have never felt so many orgasms in any woman I fucked before. God I thought, I hope she is on the Pill or something, for with this number of climaxes immediately I shoot my load there is sure to be an egg eagerly waiting.

Fuck it, I thought she wanted it, and if she wants a good fucking I will oblige. The pace increased and then I knew that the one she was having now was the big one, I felt the tightening of her vaginal muscles and it and the feeling of my own on-coming climax made this even more intense. Then I exploded, she shuddered and thrust herself back and up. She was now sitting on my lap driving me back onto my heels, with my phallus spurting like mad into her shuddering and quivering body.

Instead of falling forward she fell on her side bringing me with her and we lay like stacked spoons, while her breathing started to calm down and her heart stopped racing. I could feel it, we were that close. I had my right hand round her cupping the handful of breast, for that was all there was of it. But it still felt good, even though I prefer a good full bosom.

"Duncan, now I believe the tale about becoming a big cock woman, once violated with one I could never go back to a normal cock. I know now why mum does as you ask, she is afraid she won't have access to a big cock, its fear of not getting it any more."

"You feel the same way too, Jocelyn?"

"In a small way, but then I still have it up inside me, so I have my big cock, it's when it's not there the problem will arise."

"You wanton woman you."

"Yes master. I am your slave, well as far as sex, sorry fucking goes."

"We'll see."

"What do you mean by that we'll see."

"Nothing just lie back and enjoy, I am; I think you grip my cock wonderfully, and I'm enjoying it."

"Well it will be here any time, you care to call."

"You see it's started already, you are looking forward for more."

"I wouldn't be human if I didn't, you are definitely the right size for me, I can feel that."

Soon we were fast asleep, and I was thankful that these apartments were air-conditioned and the temperature constant. I woke up just as the sun was rising, I had slipped out and Jocelyn was still soundly asleep. I covered her with the turned down bedding and slipped out of her unit, up to mine.

I had spent at the most three hours in my own unit and even then some of that time with others there. I wanted to flavour the opulence on my own, that was why I left her asleep.

I used my shower for the first time, and washed all the sex scent off my body, dried and slipped the towel around my waist, and started nosing around.

I flicked on the huge wall TV and discovered I had paid TV connected. In the kitchen there was a small jar of coffee and some small bags of sugar, a mug and a container of long life milk, with a note propped against them.

I called to drop off the spare keys I thought you won't have any beverages so this was to tide you over until you do, but I see you have been shopping. Mrs White - 040-5555-1235 her mobile telephone number, now why would she put that in. God is she another one?

Let's see I thought, it's early, she says she works all hours so she may still be up. I dialled the number and waited, but only for three rings, when I heard her voice. "Mrs White, how can I help you?"

"I got your note and I was wondering how I can help you?"

"Oh you can in fact I've even heard that you already have helped some of the tenants. My mother, I hope my sister hasn't got to you first?"

"Your mother's name wouldn't be Marcia Hines by any chance."

"Yes, she sure is a fast worker; she can sniff out a good fuck better than any one I know."

"I suppose you want a bit of the same?"

"If I can, can I come now, I'm only round the corner and I was just going to go home, so I can't stay."

"A case of fuck and run is that it."

"This time yes, if we are right for one another, then we could arrange something else."

"Well what are you waiting for; I can't hear the door bell."

Ten minutes later I did, and Mrs White was standing at the door. She walked in and looked at me standing there with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"You are ready I see." She said with a laugh and planted a kiss this time not on my cheek but fully on the lips. "I somehow knew we would meet again, but not this soon, I wish I had gone with my instincts before mother got to you."

"Doesn't your husband satisfy you then?"

"Ours is a marriage of convenience, but we have a young daughter, of sixteen and I can't leave her at home all alone, for God knows where my supposed husband is."

She slipped her hand down and released the towel and put her hand on my hard cock.

"Its as big as mother described, I have always wanted to feel what it was like to be fucked by a man with a good sized cock, in fact with any man with a cock would do at the present."

"What's up with you aren't there any men out there willing to take on good looking women."

"No, their all chasing the young things, over thirty is old these days haven't you been around."

"Well they can have them their too flighty give me a woman who knows what she wants and asks for it."

"Come on then let me christen the bedroom or has it already been christened."

"No you forget the bed linen."

"No I didn't, mum asked me not to get it, she had to find a way to help you."

"Crafty old bugger, wait until I see her again."

By this time we were in the bedroom and she was now completely naked with a trail of clothing from the lounge to the bedroom, she wore expensive lingerie just like her sister and mother.

"Oh by the way I'm Wilma, I can't have you calling me Mrs White while you push that lovely thing inside me, can I," she giggled

At least she had no qualms about my size and eager to have a big cock. She threw back the covers and lay on the bed with her feet firmly planted legs apart displaying her most private parts which were slightly open and showing her pink inner skin, shimmering with moisture.

This family must all be the same, sex mad or sex deprived. But I got between her legs and she took my penis in her hand using the other she parted her lips and inserted me into her warm moist passage and I slid in easier than any of the others. Even so she was moist warm and still with enough tightness to make entry very pleasant and enjoyable.

She wrapped her legs round me with her heels on my bottom, when I was fully in and her hands either side of my face. I had my hands either side of her head and we slowly started to move, me moving in and out of that moist passageway, and Wilma moaning in little sighs between kissing me, she sucked my lower lip and ran her tongue back and forward across it, sending shivers through my body and making me drive even harder into her.

"Go harder I want you to go harder, I'm getting the most wonderful sensations. I knew what these sensations were, she was building up to a climax and was going through the stages for a big one and like her sister, she did have a big one, for she started kicking me with her heels. I knew it was uncontrollable the way she was doing it and she let out a long low sigh and expelled I think all the air out of her lungs through her teeth. She pulled me then down on to her chest, this was one thing different she had from her sister, she had her mother's endowment here, for she had a lovely pair of udders, which begged to be kissed, with the proud nipples and large areoles. I continued my undulations and soon my lava of spermaceous dosage was spurting into her sperm seeking nest.

On feeling my sperm enter her body she even held me tighter. For ten minutes we lay thus, I was beginning to love this new life of mine, for never before have I had so much sex and choice of my type of woman, this was what dreams were made of and I was now living it.

I felt Wilma stir and I slowly slipped out of that wonderful receptacle I felt my knob brushing the pouting lips as we disentangled from each others embrace and got up. Together we made for the shower, holding hands like young lovers and laughing for no other reason except being happy.

In the shower she soaped me and I her, each paying attention to our own privates, as we knew which was the best way to wash them.

"Duncan it was all I dreamt it would be, in fact I enjoyed every inch and could have gone on for longer, I hope I can hide this feeling from my daughter, as I feel like I'm the queen of the castle."

"Well keep that feeling, it suits you."

"Thank you kind sir and thank that tool of yours, you two are a National treasure as far as I am concerned. I can't linger, as you said fuck and run, at least I showered." Ha! Ha!

Then she was gone in minutes, no I'll be seeing you, or anything, but I had a feeling I would. I wandered into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee and sat on my easy chair for the first time and watched a movie, I also discovered I also had Adult movie channel, what was the point of that, I was living what they were fantasizing.

Mid way through the next morning Jocelyn was in my apartment. "I came to see your view and ask why you left me lying there, thank you by the way for covering me up."

"You looked so peaceful, so I didn't wake you."

"I wish you had as I wanted to thank you and I meant what I said, you have a new disciple. God, I want no other cock except yours from now on, but alas it won't be for a while, I'm flying out today and won't be back for a month, but now I have something nice to remember and look forward to."

She came closer and we held each other close, before she turned and walked out of the unit. She looked fantastic, but I could see she was reverting back to that stuck up bitch look, but I knew what she was really like under that facade.

I enjoyed a really relaxing day until about 6pm when my phone rang. Mrs White, sorry Wilma was on the phone," I have a really big favour to ask of you, I must talk to you soon, can I come round now, I will be about an hour, as I have a fair distance to drive."

"If it is that urgent and you can't tell me over the phone, sure come over, I was just going to order a Pizza do you want some."

"Yes please, I've had nothing to eat all day."

"See you soon then."

I rang for two Pizza's and the special they were advertising on TV. They said delivery would be one hour, that was good for then it would be hot for Wilma.

Wilma and the Pizza delivery man arrived at the same time, I gave him a small tip, remembering my hard times, but not big enough for him to be confident of the same the next time I ordered, but enough to ensure when I asked for a delivery the delivery lads will be eager to take it, I was learning.

"You timed it right, my judgement must be improving. I'm sorry but my Interior Designer forgot the plates so you will have to dine from the box," I joked.

"Better sack her, or give her a good fucking the next time you see her."

"Who said it was a lady and I'm not into the other."

We both were saying this whilst laughing.

"What can I help you with?" I said with my mouth full of Pizza. How I longed for this just ten days ago.

"I told you my sixteen year old daughter can read me like a book and she pestered me until I told her, she has been on to me all day to ask you to fuck her. She says she had sex with her boy friend and he didn't satisfy her, she felt he didn't penetrate her enough, sixteen, and talking like that. Anyway they broke up a few months ago and I was wondering why she was moping about the house, now I know."

"You know how I feel about young women, I told you Wilma"

"But this one wants a big dick, she was even on her knees to me begging me, that was why I never had a meal to-day, we spent it all on the one thing."

"And you approve of her wanting this?"

"If it calms her down, yes, then I can get on with my life. If she gets a big cock, she can then go hunting for one within her own age group, if she decides she is as you call it a big cock woman. She's on the Pill as well, I found out. She is over sixteen and I can't stop her doing what she wants. Just help me this once and I will repay you somehow."

"Ok, when do you want me to do this dastardly deed?"

"To-night, she is downstairs in my car."

"If you haven't eaten, neither has she, bring her up the poor kid must be starving."

Five minutes later, Emma and her mother were sitting opposite me. Her mother introduced us at the door, she was a big girl, almost 5" 8" I would say, with large breasts, wide hips. She hasn't quite got the mature woman's fleshiness, her legs are too straight and the rounding off hasn't quite got there yet. She may have all the working parts, but the body finish isn't complete, and won't be for a few years yet. She was a good looking young girl and I am sure real popular with the boys.

I was going to be as frank with her as I could and even talk the way her age group does. "So you want me to fuck you and make you into a big cock queen, or to really see if you are a big cock queen."

"You have hit it on the head, I think I am but I want to make sure."

"I'm doing this as a favour for your mother, but if you think you are one, then go and find someone of your own age group, who can satisfy your needs. Now the one you have to look for is not one of the noisy, partying bunch, but the guy who sits alone and doesn't mix much, he is the one who will be the one you want. The others wish they were well hung and may even boast they are, but they're not. The quite one is, wishing he was normal, so that he can get a permanent girl friend."

"You seem to know a lot about that."

"I and the few who I have met, have all been through the same thing. The others make jokes about you and tease you, because they envy you. They think a big dick will make the girls run to you, but they usually do the opposite, they run if ever they are confronted with a huge cock. Yet if the first fuck is doggy fashion and she hasn't seen his cock, 95% of these women become big cock queens, and will only go with men with big cocks even if the have to wait years to find a man with one. You are taking this all in."

"Gee, I always thought the ones with big cocks were the ones who boasted about it. Now you are telling me the opposite. So it would mean moving away from the in-group and settling for the quieter ones, which I know two who I thought real nerds, even although they are quite good looking."

I could see now that she was giving this a lot of thought and kept looking at her mother as if seeking advice.

"Don't look at me like that, you are the one who made all the fuss, and Duncan has given you the straight facts. You now have two decisions to make. One, stay with the in-crowd and become more frustrated and dissatisfied. Two, find the quieter guy who can satisfy your physical needs, which really affect your temperament and lately that has been bad."

"Mum, you are a big cock queen, is it true what he says?"

"I have only recently become one, but yes it's true."

"I want to see if I am a big cock Queen, I am almost certain that I am, can you now fuck me, I'm on the Pill and I have had sex before but only three times."

"You said to me only once."

"Well I had to make sure didn't I; it was with the same boy, which only counts as one."

"Right through to the bedroom we will soon find out, Wilma you can sit and listen to the sounds."

In the bedroom I pulled back the bedcover and removed my shirt. She just stood there.

"Well dressed or nude, choose. If dressed, you'd better get your panties off, and your dress hitched up, or start stripping. Also do you want it doggy fashion, which really is the best way first time, or what ever position you want."

"Aren't you going to kiss me and fondle me and all these things?"

"You want fucking, if you want the other, get a boyfriend, and make him work for it."

"It doesn't seem right somehow."

"You've seen too many Hollywood movies, or read too many romantic novels. Nature built you different. Doggy fashion is the right way and ancient man took his woman any time, any where, and always from the rear."

"I want to be nude, I think it would be better and since this is a new experiment I'll undress, I always fancied getting undressed completely for a man. I'll also want it doggy fashion." She was shedding clothing as she said this. Now before me was a near woman with her soft young skin. No sagging breasts, Emma's stood proudly out from her body, her public hair had been trimmed, and I noticed she was breathing shallow.

Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers
12