The Best Of Affidha Affindi

Story Info
She keeps herself hairy to please her boyfriend.
4.6k words
4.24
45.9k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

It was a very busy day for Affidha Affindi. She had to call up various persons at the airport to clear the wait listed seats for her clients. But even amidst her busy schedule she did not forget about her boy friend’s birthday dinner. Affidha Affindi was a 35 years old Singapore Malay woman with a modern outlook. She was sexy, hot, horny and intoxicating. Her face was lovely and she had nice big tities of size 36C. Her big and wide ass was extremely sexy. Her lips were voluptuous and pouting. She had shoulder length hair and her skin was little tanned that made her very attractive. She had been working at the Lion Travel Bureau in Singapore for the last two years.

Today was her boy friend’s birthday. They both usually went out for dinner and spent the night together at his apartment. Her boy friend Norman was an Australian who worked in Singapore. Norman loved Affidha Affindi to be hairy. She therefore had not been shaving her armpits, legs, and pussy making it a good present for his birthday. Affidha was dressed in black polyester trousers and a low cut sleeveless T-shirt that showed her cleavage and her hairy underarms clearly. Her hairy underarms and her soft and little plump creamy white arms were a quick turn on to any guy.

Being a busy day Affidha Affindi managed to take some time off to buy some presents for Norman. During her lunch break she rushed to the C.K.Tang’s Departmental Store in Orchard road. She went through a vast array of items and finally picked up a Calvin Klein perfume and a shirt.

Affidha Affindi waited for her Norman near the Wisma Atria Shopping Center for Norman. Having arrived on time Norman picked her up and they went straight to the Hilton Hotel for dinner. It was a candle light dinner and it was romantic.

‘Thanks Affidha sweet-heart for your nice presents’ he received the presents and kissed her softly on her cheeks.

“Don’t be so formal Norman…It’s your birthday’ Affidha smiled.

“You look so hot in your dress…your hairy underarms are turning me on and I feel like that I should strip you and fuck you right here on the table” he winked.

“Oh…Norman not here you have plenty of time for that tonight” Affidha said and gave him a big smile.

Norman put his face near hers and asked, “Affidha how hairy is your cunt?”

“It’s hairy a lot and you are going to love that” she said

“How hairy Affidha tell me?” he asked again

“Extremely hairy as you want it” she said

The conversation made them both horny and Affidha Affindi could feel her cunt oozing its cream. She closed her legs and tried to control her lust. After the dinner they both went straight to Norman’s home in Senkang.

Once they were in, he hugged her tightly and kissed her on her pouting lips. He kissed her hard and took her lower lip in his mouth and sucked it before moving to her upper lip. He sucked bout the luscious lips and darted his tongue deep into her mouth and dabbed her tongue. Affidha could respond only in moans as he swirled his tongue inside her mouth tasting her sweet saliva. He held her face and licked all over face…eyes, nose, ears, forehead and cheeks. He licked her face all over again and again making it wet. The sexy and intoxicating Affidha Affindi hugged him tightly and kept her hot mouth open for him to enjoy completely.

Norman lifted his sexy Singapore Malay girlfriend and carried her to his bedroom and dropped her on the bed. He did not want to rush with anything. He just wanted to go slow and steady enjoying every inch of this intoxicating Malay beauty. He wanted to lick her all over and make her climax a million times before shoving his big cock into her hairy cunt. He wanted to fuck her all night long.

Slowly he removed his shirt and trouser and threw them on the couch. Affidha lay on her back and her eyes were shut and her mouth was half open. Norman kissed and licked her neck. Affidha Affindi threw her arms up showing him her hairy underarms. It was gorgeous. Her entire armpits were covered with long and black hair. The hair growth was dense. The sight of the black hair in her creamy white underarms was so erotic and worth a million pound. Norman kissed her erotic armpits and enjoyed its scent; it was a mixture of her deodorant and her sweat. The scent was musky and acted as a sex-stimulant for Norman. Kissed her armpits again and again until he was contented. Norman them licked her soft arms and sucked her fingers making them all wet with his saliva.

“HMMMMMMMMMMM… MMMMMMMMMMM” Affidha Affindi moaned softly

He then removed her T-shirt and her front-open black bra. Affidha Affindi’s big boobs sprang free.

“Affidha I love these, they are so perfect and ripe” Norman said cupping her right breast in his hand.

Affidha Affindi like most of the Singapore Malay women had perfect breasts. They were big and full and tight. The nipples were thick and dark brown in color with big areolas. Norman took one of her thick nipple in his mouth and sucked on it as stripping a mango stone. He held her nipple between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue. Affidha Affindi twisted body and pressed his head on her breast. Norman could feel that her tits were bulging in his mouth. He sucked harder and licked leaving an inch unexplored. He buried his face between her big boobs and enjoyed its warmth and her natural scent. Slowly he licked his way down to her soft belly.

Affidha Affindi had a perfect round navel. Norman kissed her soft belly and bit her luscious broad hip. Affidha Affindi hissed loudly at the sudden pleasure bursting through her body. She felt that she would reach her orgasm soon if Norman would continue with his for play. He licked around her belly button and pushed in his tongue and tickled her. He kissed her belly hard and massaged her hips gently with both his hands. Norman pulled down Affidha Affindi’s trousers leaving her with her black cotton panties.

The dark panty attenuated this Malay beauties fairness even more. Norman wanted to tease her for some time before he finally removed her panties. Her pubic hair peeked out of the elastic rim of her panties. Affidha Affindi had even kept her legs unshaved for her boyfriend. She had small black hair all over her legs, which made her look extremely hot. Holding her legs he kissed them down to her ankles and back again. He raised her left leg to his shoulders and trailed his tongue from her thighs to her ankle and then to her heel. He followed it up with her right leg. Both her great looking legs glistened with his saliva. Affidha Affindi let out a soft moan as he licked her thighs and the area around her pussy. Affidha Affindi raised her big butt up as her cunt got itchy and extremely horny with Norman’s foreplay. He loved to watch her sexy Malay girlfriend wriggle in sheer pleasure.

“UUNNGGGG… AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Affidha Affindi continued to moan as Norman continued to lick her inner thighs.

“Should I pull off your wet panties, my dear” asked Norman rubbing his palm on her moist panties.

“HMMMM…UUNNG… YYEEESSSSSSS” Affidha Affindi hissed and arched her back up to help him remove her panties.

Holding the rim of her black panties, Norman pulled it down and smelled. Affidha Affindi’s panty was wet with her cunt juices that had oozed during his sexual tease. The smell of it, combined with her pussy sweat and her juice acted as a sexual stimulant and forced his cock to grow in size. Affidha Affindi had a dense bush of black hair that covered her pussy completely. The hair even covered the area between her pussy and her dark anus. The tuft of hair around her anus was gorgeous. She had kept it hairy just to please her boy friend on his birthday. What a great girl friend she was, to have kept her under arms hair, her pussy hair, and even the hair on her legs unshaved just for her boy friend to enjoy. The thick pussy lips could not been seen as it was covered by her long and black pussy hair.

“Thanks my dear Affidha for all your hair…you look so erotic that I want to keep fucking you all night long” Norman said and brushed her pussy hair with his lips.

“Oh what a pussy…I have never seen a perfect cunt like this” he said.

He moved his fingers over the thick mat of her pussy hair and bunched them with is lips and made them all stand up. Now her thick and engorged pussy lips were visible. Norman used his fingers to move the long hair to one side. The horny Affidha Affindi’s cunt juice glistened at the entrance of her cunt slit.

“Who wouldn’t love to fuck this erotic Malay hottie” thought Norman to himself devouring her sexy pussy with his eyes.

He licked around her pussy when her cunt hair stood up again sending goose flesh all over her body. He flicked his tongue over her thick cunt lips and enjoyed the sweet nectar. Using his fingers her parted her cunt lips and they parted with strands of her cunt juices between them. Her inner pussy was pink and inviting. The upper labia were a little pouting with her clitoris hidden between the folds. He lapped his tongue on the pink interior of her sweet pussy. His tongue meticulously moved from top to bottom, swirling deftly all over the sensitive walls. Affidha Affindi was very wet and her sweet cunt began to ooze its cream continuously. He moved his tongue up and down and around her the cunt lips. He did a fine job and did not rush with his cunnilingus. He wanted to pleasure his sexy Malay princess to her complete orgasm.

“YEAH…THAT’S GREAT NORMAN…KEEP LICKING IT…GO ON…YEAH…UUNNGG……”Affidha Affindi groaned loudly enjoying his every move on her hairy cunt.

He licked her inner thighs in between to slow down her approaching orgasm. The Singapore Malay women are known for their sexual adventures. They are known to be wilder and hotter in bed than the Singapore Chinese or Indians. The Malay women in Singapore would never let a man stop fucking them in the bed. Affidha Affindi was no exception to that. Her loud groans and grunts were so erotic that kept Norman’s cock throbbing and erect like a crow bar. Using both his thumbs, he cleaved open her upper pouting labia and found her stiff clit. He licked around her clit and intensified her pleasure. Affidha Affindi had never experienced such a tease in her life. It was wonderful to her and she wanted it going forever. She clasped her thighs tight and pressed Norman’s head on her hairy and wet pussy. Affidha Affindi felt that she would reach her orgasm any time. Knowing this from her loud moans, Norman slowed down his licks and moved to lick her inner thighs.

“AAAAAUUNNGGG… OOOOAAYYEEAHHHHHHH” Affidha Affindi groaned and swayed her sexy body on the bed.

Norman cleaved her pussy even more with his fingers and shoved his stiff tongue inside her throbbing cunt very slowly. He would push a little stay like that for a few seconds and would push in some more. He then pulled it out and pushed it in and swirled his tongue over her hot cunt walls. Her slimy cunt walls sucked in his stiff tongue and asked for more. The tongue was too small to fill in the fuck hole of this Singapore Malay hottie. All she need was a big and fat cock to fill her steamy and horny pussy.

“YYEEEEAHHHH… MMMOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Affidha Affindi yelled and pressed his head hard on her pussy.

Norman felt that his sexy Singapore Malay girl friend was about to explode any time. He quickened his pace and flicked his tongue over her clit over and over again. He held her clit between his lips and lashed her clit with the tip of his tongue rather mercilessly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAA” Affidha Affindi screamed and bucked up her hips, unable to stand her pleasure.

He kept her pinned down with his hands and pushed his index and middle fingers into her sopping cunt as he flayed her clit with his tongue. Affidha built up a huge load of endless orgasm. She had never been licked thoroughly by anyone before. She received one of the best cunnilingus of her life.

“I CAN’T HOLD…I AM CUMMMMMMMMIINNNGGGGGGG” Affidha Affindi yelled louder than ever and exploded to a shattering wild orgasm.

Affidha Affindi’s sexy and ripe body rocked hard as she was engulfed in waves of orgasm. The intense orgasm ripped through her body. She closed her legs on Norman’s head and bucked up her hips again and again on his face, coating his face with her flowing cunt cream. She held her beautiful boobs and moved them up and down s she was washed by waves of multiple orgasm. She came once…twice…thrice…and many more times. She growled and grunted as the wild orgasm rocked her body continuously. Her cunt overflowed with her thick honey and Norman slurped it with his tongue. This was Affidha Affindi’s intense orgasm. Her sexy lips remained parted so erotically and her husky voice that emanated from her deep throat filled the room.

“FUCK ME NORMAN…ENOUGH OF YOUR TEASING…FUCK ME HARDER AND DEEPER PLEASE” Affidha Affindi pleaded as the orgasm ebbed from her body.

The sexy Singapore Malay babe did not want any more teasing, she just wanted Norman’s thick to fill her steamy cunt. Norman lifted his face that was wet with Affidha Affindi’s cunt juices. He smacked his lips and kissed her thick lips and made her taste her own sweet honey. Affidha Affindi was a lovely and horny Malay beauty with all the true features of a Singapore Malay woman; big boobs, hairy pussy, big and wide butt, and a deep desire for a long and intense fuck. Norman felt that he was very lucky to have her as his girl friend.

He kissed her hairy under arms and smelled the sweat. Affidha Affindi still moaned in pleasure and passion. Norman placed his throbbing cock at the entrance of her hairy pussy. The thick moss of hair gave his cock head a wonderful feeling. He rubbed his cock in her thick cunt hair and enjoyed its dampness. He gently gapped her thighs and her cunt cleaved showing its sensitive pink interior. The sight of Affidha Affindi’s dark pussy lips and the black hair and the pink inner hole was an erotic sight. Holding his cock, he slowly pushed it in inch by inch into her warm and steamy cunt hole. Affidha Affindi’s thick cunt lips clung to his thick shaft very tight and her fuck channel sucked in his cock. He kept shoving his cock until he hit the hilt. His thick cock had stretched her cunt to its limit. The thick cunt lips formed a great outer rim around his shaft. He saw that his cock was nailed into a hairy bush. The thick hair tickled his crotch and his erect shaft. Her cunt juice was all over her black cunt hair and even her inner thighs. He kept his cock nailed inside her horny cunt for a few seconds before he really began to fuck his horny Malay girlfriend, Affidha Affindi.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW” Affidha Affindi growled like a bitch in a steamy fuck.

Hugging her tight and kissing her sexy lips Norman began to fuck her first with slow strokes. He pulled his cock all the way out and plunged it in and kept it up. He licked all over her sweet face and sucked her lips as his cock worked in and out of her hairy cunt. Her cunt walls were warm and it sucked in his cocker deeper and deeper. Her cunt creamed and creamed as he fucked her a littler faster now. Affidha Affindi’s thick and dark cunt lips moved in and out as his cock pounded her horny pussy. He pushed his cock all the way inside and her cunt walls pulsated continuously. Affidha Affindi raised her beautiful butt up and sucked his cock deep inside her cunt. Sucking her thick lips Norman ploughed her pussy with his fuck tool harder and deeper. Affidha Affindi wailed loudly in pleasure and twisted her body like an Arabian belly dancer.

“FASTER…DO IT FATER…YEAH THAT’S IT…FASTER…FASTER…” Affidha Affindi groaned.

The tightness of her hairy cunt delighted Norman who showed no signs of slowing down. He raised her legs and pushed them to her chest and pressed his whole body weight on this lovely Malay beauty. Her cunt gushed out its horny juice, as it was drilled non-stop. Her running cunt juices drenched his cock totally and he rammed the fuck-meat smoothly in and out of her throbbing cunt. When he had shifted all his weight on her, his cock went much deeper inside Affidha Affindi’s honey cunt and stretched it to the maximum. Affidha Affindi loved the stretched feel. She cooed in delight and pressed his butt, making him plough her cunt even further. The sexy Singapore Malay beauty reeled under his fine and prolonged fucking. Like most of the Singapore Malay women Affidha Affindi showed no signs of any weary. She wanted Norman to just keep going and going forever.

Norman licked her thighs up and down as he kept his frantic pace of fucking his horny girlfriend. Affidha Affindi’s cunt walls throbbed and clung to his thick shaft very tight sucking every inch of it. The loud moans of Affidha Affindi signaled her approaching orgasm. Norman did not want her come so easily. He pressed his cock deep inside her cunt and kept it still.

“FUCK ME…DEAR DO NOT STOP I AM CUMMMIN” Affidha Affindi growled showing her urgency to climax.

“NOT SO QUICK AFFIDHA” Norman said and kissed her thighs.

Affidha Affindi pressed him hard against her body and she felt her approaching orgasm fade away little by little. She yelled, “NORMAN PLEASE LET M CUM…I NEED TO CUM VERY BADY…FUCK ME DEAR…HARDER AND HARDER”.

Lapping his tongue on her hairy thighs, Norman pulled up and plunged in inside her cunt. Affidha Affindi cooed in delight as he began to fuck her again. She grasped his butt and made him pump harder and harder inside her steamy cunt. She stroked her clit as his cock worked in and out of her gooey cunt. Her cunt juices began to flow again and she bucked her hips up to receive his thrust completely.

“YEAH… UUNNGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA” Affidha Affindi grunted as she felt her orgasm approach again.

This time she wanted it very badly and Norman decided that she would give it to her. Kissing her lips and hugging her shoulders he fucked Affidha Affindi as hard as he could. Her cunt lips bulged in and out as his piston entered and left the oozing fuck channel in a quick pace. Affidha Affindi was so near to her orgasm and yelled like an animal that was engaged in a steamy and hot sex. Her husky voice was extremely erotic and a good turn on for Reymon. He pounded and pounded her slippery fuck hole giving his horny Malay friend the terrific fuck that she needed. He fucked her harder with all his might as though he was to tear her pussy apart. One hard pounding followed by another and another…and Affidha Affindi reached her shattering orgasm and growled and grunted as the pleasure gripped her body.

The horny Singapore Malay beauty came in torrents and multiple ripples. He pussy walls contracted and became warm and moist. Her pussy lips engorged in size and wrapped around is thick cock. Her black cunt hair stood up and her body jerked as she experienced one orgasm after another. She came and came with no limits. Norman kept fucking her as the fire of pleasure took her.

“UUNNGGAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOG” Affidha Affindi grunted loudly from her deep throat as her whole sweet body was gripped by the multiple orgasm.

“Cum for me baby…cum as you like…scream as you want…” Norman said fucking her harder as Affidha Affindi enjoyed her endless orgasm.

Her cunt creamed profusely and sucked his cock deeper inside. Norman felt that he was drilling an oil field. Affidha Affindi’s cunt kept creaming and creaming drenching his cock all over. It was a wonderful feeling.

“Who would say no to this fine pussy” he thought.

He kept on his onslaught of her horny cunt and Affidha Affindi had another quick orgasm as his cock rubbed against her sensitive clit. She yelled and tossed her body up burying his wet cock inside her horny twat. Norman kissed her lips and damped her loud voice. He pushed his cock and kept in pinned deep inside her cunt. Affidha Affindi was only able to buck her hips as he kept plugging her like an experienced drill man. Affidha Affindi’s thighs shone brightly with his saliva and the small black hair lay plastered to it. Her thick cunt moss was drenched with her cunt juices and stuck to her inner thighs. Affidha Affindi had at least six orgasms by now and she still wanted some more. She was true Singapore Malay woman who loved being fucked all night and day favoring endless orgasms.

johara
johara
169 Followers
12