The Best Of Both Worlds

Story Info
A nude photo session that changed my life.
1.2k words
4.16
51.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I picked up the phone and Abel, the photographer, was on the other end of the line.

"I am working on a new collection of photos that centres on the nude body" He said. "I have been selected to represent the Cuban contribution to The International Exposition of Erotic Art that will take place very soon here in Havana City." He then added: "I need some help...what I need is ...well...this a little embarrassing, but...what I need is a nude model" There was a pause. "and I think you could be my model."

I had known Abel as my professor during a photography course I was taking six months before in The Havana Centre of Art, where Abel worked.

"I think you could be the perfect model for this important project. You have the blend type of the young Cuban woman with your well-endowed body, your facial features and your skin colour. What do you say?" He finally asked me.

The proposal took me completely by surprise. I had never done anything like that. Since my teens when the girls in collage, one day in the showers, commented about me...I had never been naked in front of anyone else, men or women.

However, I will not deny that the idea fascinated me and cause me a lot of morbidity, especially when Abel told me that if it was no inconvenience, he would like his actual students to participate as an audience in the session of nudes.

The Photo Session took place two days later.

I was incredible nervous when I started to undress gradually in front of the big camera mounted on an extendible pole, while Abel was taking several shots. Finally, I let all my clothes drop to the floor and emerged, totally naked wearing only black stiletto heels that Abel had recommended to increase the eroticism of the photos, and to take advantage of my wonderful legs. I could not avoid covering my lower body with my hands and the photographer, perceiving my reservations about showing that part of my body, managed to indicate poses that helped me to hide my pussy.

Abel's voice was the only sound to be heard in the Studio. Everybody was immobile and absorbed in the contemplation of my naked body. I could feel all those eyes on my rounded buttocks and my provocative legs stretching up from those gorgeous black stiletto heels. Abel snapped picture after picture and I got wetter and more excited with each flash of the camera. All that erotic atmosphere...with so many people, men and women watching to me...and I was naked, absolutely naked in front of all of them...The first people to see me nude in years... and then Abel asked me to adopt a more daring pose than any I had taken yet: Sitting on a chair that was on the platform, I opened my thighs completely and arching my back to show my tiny tits. In that provocative position, but still keeping my pussy hidden my thighs were contracted when Abel knelt down and began to focus on the area between my legs. Suddenly he asked: "Could you please take off your hands away from your pussy for a second?"

The silence in the room was heavy... I took my hands away from my crotch and let my thighs open to completely expose my vulva to the photographer and the spectators...

An intense whisper ran through the studio. In front of them, as focal point of the composition, appeared a giant clitoris as large as a thumb, in erection!

This was my intimate secret, concealed from everybody since my teens and from now it would no longer be a secret.

The photographer, who had been transfixed by the vision of my pussy, said nervously "Hold that pose, don't move with this pick we win!" And with the lightning flashes that followed those words, I lowered my right hand and pressed my clitoris with my fingers, moving my fingers back and forth along it as a man would with his penis. As my body shook on the chair, in front of those excited students, I experienced a massive orgasm, cumming so hard that my juices were running down the inside of my thighs and dripped to the floor...

As I calmed down and returned to myself after my orgasm, embarrassment over took me. Immediately, I closed my thighs tightly, my emotions were tangled up and I broke down crying in deep sorrow. Someone helped me to the dressing room.

The International Festival was a huge success. More than 30 photographs of myself were displayed under the Cuban flag. I did not attend the exposition a single day; I was never so embarrassed in my entire life. I could not explain how I could lose control that way and it especially grieved me that now so many people knew about my unusual pussy.

I thought that was the end of it, but then one day Abel the photographer, appeared at my home, bringing with him a large envelope.

I still clearly remember the words of Abel and they exerted great influence in my life. I will be forever grateful to that wonderful photography teacher. He told me that I was an idol among the students in his class, especially among the girls, who valued the great courage I had shown to do what I did in the studio. "I assure you"Abel said "That many of them would want to be like you" and added "I will be very honest with you because I am no stranger to the responsibility of what happened there" and continued "I have seen several women, nude and otherwise; I have photographed them over the years but I recognize that I was not prepared for seeing what I saw with you. That was something completely unexpected."

"You have a wonderful gift in your body, a very special gift. For the people with a bi-sexual side, who are the majority of people, you are the best of both worlds because you combine a little cock attached to an exquisite female body. Cool, uh?"

Abel continued his speech: "I have a confession to make, at the risk of losing my reputation and also my career if what I am going to tell you were to become known: I could not avoid masturbating like an obsessed boy while I was developing your photos in the lab. I had never done such a thing with any nude model I have photographed in my life. But this time, it was unavoidable: There are men who have smaller cocks than your clit!"

"You are able to offer an untold pleasure to many people. You must learn to earn your living with the piece of clit that you have!"

"Here are a large range of cards from agents of adult magazines and film producers who want to contact you. Also I present you with the bank check as the winner of first place in the category of Explicit Shots."

"Congratulations. Bye."

And when Abel stood up to go away, he put the large envelop on the coffee table and simply said: "With this picture we won."

I looked at the contents of the envelop and sat thinking.