The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalina giggled and rolled over onto her back, unsnapping the waist button on her flared skirt and sliding it down over her hips. Underneath was a pair of matching black panties, accentuated by a set of nylon stockings hooked to them by garters. The band of the stockings dug into the meat of her thick thighs, and the underwear accentuated and hugged her wide daughter bearing hips. Leon throbbed, overwhelmed by how sexy she looked. His cock twitched, as if trying to lurch out towards her, drawing a throaty giggle from the curvy little goblin as she rolled back over to face him, once more reaching down to take hold of his cock, cooing in delight as it twitched in her hand. "Oh Leo Leo Leo, what am I going to do with you?" she smirked, dragging her fingers up and down his shaft, earning more groans from Leon's throat and a fresh trickle of viscous lubricant seeping out of his cock.

Catalina crawled over on-top of him and rolled over to be face to face, splayed out across his chest, her breasts mashing up against him. Giving him a quick peck on the chin, she smirked and looked back over his shoulder at his jutting erection. "I think—he wants to play," she purred, stretching out ontop of him like a cat, reaching out to brush him with her stocking clad toes and feet. Leon shivered, reaching up to grasp Catalina, his fingers digging into the soft but firm unctuousness of her ass. "C-Cat," he gurgled, panting as she rubbed the crown of his erection against the nylon clad ball of her foot, and looped the other around to cup his balls on her toes. Leon shut his eyes and groaned, arching his hips into the air as she started to teasingly stroke him off with her feet, the nylon fabric sliding against his sensitive flesh deliciously and making his dick tremble.

He couldn't help but whimper a little when she suddenly stopped and started kissing him -- arms wrapped around his shoulders, sharp little goblin teeth digging into his lips. They moaned together in the kiss, and Leon traced the fingers of one of his hands up the prone curve of her spine, reaching up to tangle his fingers into her silky black hair and loose it out of its ponytail. "Mmh, Leon," Catalina murmured into his lips, breaking away from the kiss to trail her mouth down his chin and neck, leaving little bitemarks and smacks of black lipstick print as she trailed her way down his body, sliding down his chest and over his stomach. Leo reluctantly let go of her ass and ran both hands through her hair, lightly rubbing her scalp and the edges of her pointed ears which made her moan softly into his stomach.

Catalina shimmied her way down until the tip of his cock, burning hot and leaking, nudged at the underside of her brassiere clad breasts. Smirking up at him, she grabbed hold of his erection and lifted her breasts, stirring his crown across her bottom cleavage. Leon's eyes widened and he gripped the sheets tightly as he tried to resist the urge to thrust upwards into the warm folds of her breasts. Catalina however made that decision for him, and slapped her tits down against his lap, pulling a groan from his mouth and causing him to arch his hips towards her as his dick was suddenly sunk into the dense vice that was her breasts being squeezed together. Catalina giggled, breasts bouncing slightly as Leon eagerly humped upwards into her cleavage, groaning and going cross-eyed. He was SO hot, he had to come SO bad, and Catalina's breasts felt SO good. His eyelids fluttered and his jaw went slack.

But just when he was about to cum, Catalina swiftly grabbed hold of his bunching testes and gave them a light little squeeze and a pull. At the same time, her clever goblin fingers pressed a spot firmly at the base of his shaft. Leon gaped like a fish and bucked, dick spurting a little jet of pre, but nothing else coming out -- denying him the relief of orgasm. "C-Cat!" he croaked, trembling as she kept bouncing her titties on his sensitive and jerking cock. She giggled at his predicament, biting her lip in arousal. "Oh Papi, we musn't *waste* any," she crooned, squeezing her breasts in a mash around him and wobbling them. Leon jerked and flopped mindlessly in pleasure, overwhelmed by the stimulation and denial followed by more stimulation.

Catalina lifted her breasts off him, his cock slipping out of her cleavage with an audible pop. She looked at his poor, jerking dick, and crooned to it affectionately. "My poor baby, such a big hard stud cock, he needs to cum really bad huh?" she purred, lightly stroking the underside with a fingertip. Leon whimpered. Catalina looked up at him and licked her lips, wanting nothing more than to suck him into her mouth and feel him melt and collapse over and over again, to *really* fry his brain with how good she could fuck him. But first things first. She needed to seal the deal.

She stood up and undid the hooks on her garters, shimmying back and forth to wriggle out of her panties. Leon watched her breasts sway hypnotically like pendulums, eyes growing wide as saucers. His heart was pounding in his chest like a jackhammer. He needed her so badly. "Catty, please, I'm sorry Catty, I love you, oh god please, just let me...!" he begged, penis drooling like a faucet. Catalina looked up at him sharply and bit her lip. "Ooh Papi," she breathed, dropping her panties and stepping over him. "I love you too. Mami is going to take care of you now," she husked, eyes watering with joy, crouching slightly and lining him up with her green little slit. She rubbed the crown against the moist tuft of hair covering her vulva, moaning softly at the feeling of his heartbeat pulsing against her -- and then forced herself down over his dick with a loud cry, meaty ass slapping against his thighs as their hips impacted with a loud SMACK.

Leon let out a shout, back arching. He grabbed Catalina by her wide hips and forced her down onto him further. They moaned together as his cock split her wonderful little sucking channel, his hot twitching shaft spreading open her tiny goblin pussy and ringing off all the little bundles of nerves as he stretched her to the brim with his human cocc. Catalina arched her back and whimpered in pleasure, feeling more deliciously full than she could ever remember, grinding her hips against his in little circles and squeezing dexterous internal muscles to wring Leon's dick from base to tip, milking him like only goblin pussy could.

Overtaken by lust, Leon sat up, wide eyed like a madman, and leaned over Catalina forcing her mouth into a kiss, which she enthusiastically accepted. The goblins bed creaked as she bounced up and down in his lap, his fingers digging into her hips and thighs hard enough to leave small deliciously sore bruises as he pounded her, frantic and needy, his manhood working itself quickly towards another orgasm despite being so recently denied.

Catalina hooked her legs over his hips, locking herself in place by her ankles. "Give it to me," she crooned into his lips hoarsely, "fill my pussy with your cum...!" Leon's eyes fluttered, one hand gripping her ass, the other squeezing one of her breasts. He bucked up into her and came, orgasm striking him like a thunderbolt as he rammed into her deepest places and deposited a geyser of hot, sticky cum directly inside of her. Catalina's pupils shrank and she fluttered around him, mewling as the sensation of his scalding hot seed flowing into her set off her own orgasm, goblin instincts kicking in as her legs and insides clenched down tightly to wring out every last drop sperm from his rampant organ.

Leon came harder than he could ever remember, eyes rolling up into his head. As their lips broke contact, he teetered backwards and flopped into the bed, gasping. His heart was thundering in his chest, and the ceiling spun. Still on top of him and in control, Catalina moaned in satisfaction and wrung around him, coaxing out spurt after spurt of his seed until she could feel it building up inside of her. She slid forward and laid down on top of him, panting and hair a mess, his still hard member plugging her up and keeping all the cum inside.

They cuddled together a moment, blissfully stroking each other in the afterglow of their shared orgasm. Leon felt satisfied, and happy -- more so than he could ever remember being before. But on top of that, he was still hard somehow, the urgent need to cum fading but a dull background ache of sensitivity settling in. Catalina purred, rolling her hips a little, stirring him inside of her as her womb drank his deposit. "Hang in there lover," she cooed, "you've got a long night ahead of you...!" she announced, planting an affectionate kiss on his chest. Leon shivered and stroked her hair, closing his eyes.

She wasn't lying. It was going to be a long night.


12