The Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they fell onto the bed together, I continued on through to the attached bathroom and got rid of my 'rented' alcohol, and lit a candle and some incense to take into the darkened bedroom. Taking my time, I removed my boots and the rest of my clothing, and pulling a light silk robe on in their place, I turned out the bathroom light and moved back into the bedroom. I placed the candle and turned on the stereo, the sounds of Enigma filling the room as my eyes took in the erotic sight on our bed. Ann lay stretched out on her back, her hands above her head, as Kath continued her attention to Ann's breasts. Her corset had been loosened, and her breasts were now fully exposed, her sensitive nipples standing tall, glistening with wetness in the flickering light. Kath had removed her shoes, but was otherwise still fully clothed.

I reached for the fob that I had transferred from my jeans pocket, and turned the vibrator in Ann's thong on low once again. Her body jerked, and she gasped, but otherwise didn't move. Lying down next to her, I placed my lips on the nipple that didn't already have a pair of lips latched on, and started lashing it with my tongue as I nudged the vibrator higher. Ann's hips bucked, and Kath took the opportunity to slide off Ann's skirt that someone had evidently unfastened earlier. The corset was next, and Kath and I soon had Ann naked, except for her vibrating thong which had her panting constantly by this point.

I looked over at the fully dressed Kath, and then down at my naked wife, still stretched out on display, holding her hands over her head, her eyes closed. Her breathing was deep, her breasts flushed and her nipples stiff; her hips grinding at the air as she whimpered softly.

"You realize that she'sverysubmissive."

"I'm getting that idea."

"In fact, I'll bet what she really wants is this." Moving to the head of the bed, I reached between the mattress and the headboard, and withdrew a pair of Velcro cuffs, already attached beneath the bed, but with a foot or so of slack. I quickly attached them to Ann's wrists, and she moaned louder. "Now you can do whatever you want to her, unless she says 'Red'. That's her safeword – not that she's ever used it." I looked down lovingly at my beautiful wife, caressing her breasts softly and lingeringly, before giving one nipple a sharp tweak that made her gasp.

"Someone looks overdressed." I pushed the vibrator to its' highest setting, and set back. "That will keep Ann occupied." I smiled at Kath over Ann's twitching body, exposed to our eyes except for the panties keeping the vibrator firmly against her clit. Ann's hips rocked in a vain attempt at more stimulation, but she opened her eyes while biting her lip, gazing with lust at Kath.

Looking back into her eyes, Kath grasped the bottom of her blouse with both hands, and pulled it up over her head in one smooth motion, her small, firm breasts exposed to our view for the first time, her nipples tight and extended. She stood and unfastened her leather pants as I took Ann's nearest nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and nipping gently with my teeth as Kath wiggled out of the skin tight garment. I watched Kath strip while continuing my attentions on Ann's hard protruding nipple and breast, sucking as much of it into my mouth as I could, enjoying the sounds of her moaning in response.

The now naked Kath crawled up on to the bed between Ann's legs. "Your turn" she breathed, as she started slowly peeling my wife's panties slowly down her legs. I turned off the remote vibe, and tossed the controller to the side before removing my own robe and joining the two naked bodies on our bed. Kath lowered her head slowly, inspecting Ann's shaved mound before extending her tongue and licking slowly up her wet slit and spreading Ann's legs wider for easy access. Kath proceeded to lick and suck her way all around Ann's pussy before extending first one, then two fingers deep into her wetness, fucking her slowly with them. Ann's hands clenched within the cuffs, gripping the sheets tightly as Kath licked at the juices flowing from my wife.

As Kath continued to explore Ann's pussy with her mouth and fingers, I alternately worshipped and tormented her breasts with my mouth and fingers, loving the cries of ecstasy that we were bringing with our attentions.

"Sit on her face," I suggested to Kath. "She's wanted to taste you forever."

Kath smiled, looking up from Ann's wet cunt, the juices smeared over her face shining in the candlelight. She licked her way up Ann's body, taking her time, her tongue exploring as she slid herself upwards. Catching each other's eyes, we each sucked in a nipple simultaneously.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ann wailed, her voice climbing as Kath pressed her knee against Ann's slit, while we tongued and bit at her nipples. I moved aside as Kath crawled further up, straddling Ann's head. The sound abruptly cut off as Kath lowered her neatly trimmed pussy over Ann's mouth, and slowly started to grind herself against my wife's face.

"That's it, lick my cunt; suck on my clit just like that." Kath grasped the headboard as she rocked her hips, her back to me. I moved between Ann's legs, taking up the position that Kath had recently occupied, hooking my right arm under and around her leg so that my fingers rested on the hood of Ann's clit while I slowly licked her labia, still wet from Kath's earlier attentions. I heard her groan, the sound muffled by Kath's pussy.

Kath started making noise for the first time, huffing as she continued to writhe on Ann's face. "Oh, ohh, ahh..." As I looked up from between Ann's legs, I could see her frantically tonguing the pussy above her, raising her head in order to maintain contact as Kath rocked her hips urgently. Spreading Ann's legs wider, I started taking broad, soft strokes with my tongue up and down as far as I could reach; teasing her clit, then slowly moving down to her wrinkled star. She groaned louder as my tongue reached its' nadir, and her hips tilted in unspoken request. I lightly rimmed her asshole making her gasp, and then started licking upwards again as I gently began teasing her clit with my fingers.

Ann's moaning grew louder, and I glanced up to see Kath moving aside just long enough to turn herself around before lowering her pussy once more to Ann's wetness smeared face. Now facing me, she reached down to caress and pinch Ann's stiff nipples, each protruding a good half inch. Assaulted now on every front, Ann's restrained body writhed and bucked beneath us, her wailing moans of pleasure still muffled by her friend's wet pussy. Wetting the pinky of my left hand, I teased at her sensitive asshole, her legs spreading for me, inviting more.

I looked up as Kath began lowering her torso, supporting herself with her hands as her face neared my wife's pussy. Backing up to give her room, I kept my head between Ann's legs in order to watch this end of the sixty-nine up close. Kath's eyes locked on mine as her tongue extended towards Ann's clit, then danced around and over the swollen nub. Her lower lips were now fully open, exposing her pink wetness to my eyes and to Kath's tongue. Slowly, I inserted my middle finger deep into her folds, crooking it up to find her g-spot and apply a steady, stroking pressure.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ann's wailing was increasing in pitch, and I backed off, teasing her, not wanting her to cum yet; knowing that she would be too sensitive to continue after her orgasm. Tilting my head to the side, and inching forward, I licked slowly up Ann's pussy until Kath's tongue and mine met, dueling over Ann's extended clit, causing us all to groan simultaneously. We kissed for the first time, savoring Ann's taste on each other's lips and tongues while my wife continued to writhe underneath Kath.

Rising to my knees, I shuffled forward, my erection bobbing before me. Kath rose up on her knees again as well to face me, giving me room as I spread Ann's lower lips with my fingers, rubbing my swollen and leaking cockhead against her wet folds. Ann's back arched off of the mattress, seeking more, even as Kath continued to grind herself into my wife's mouth and chin, and the head of my cock slid into her scalding wetness. I held myself there, savoring the feel of her shaved, tight pussy gripping the tip of my hardness.

Slowly, I started rocking my hips, driving my cock ever so slowly and incrementally into Ann's tight, wet sheath, increasing my penetration as slowly as possible in order for her to adjust to my size. In, and then completely out, her lips dragging against my cock as I fucked her in slow motion. Kath's eyes were locked on the spectacle of our joining, her hand reaching out to gather wetness from Ann's folds before once again teasing my wife's clit with her fingers. Those same fingers brushed the top of my erection as I slowly pumped in and out of Ann, her pussy now taking my entire length. My hips thrust involuntarily at the touch of her fingers, and Ann moaned in response.

The next time I withdrew from Ann, I backed off, moving from my knees to a seated position with my legs extended in front of me. Sliding my legs under Ann's, I moved forward once more.

"Here, let me." My hands were behind me, propping up my torso, so Kath took my cock in hand and lowered it once again to Ann's slit. The touch of a hand other than my wife's on my cock for the first time in years was electric. She slowly pumped my length as she rubbed the head against Ann's wet folds, and then against her clit. As she once again lowered it to Ann's slit, I pushed forward, impaling her on my hardness as Kath lowered her head to attack Ann's clit once more with her tongue.

"Fuck. Yes. There! Suck my clit! Do it!" Kath's eyes rolled back in her head as she fucked Ann's face harder and faster than before. Ann's hips were rolling, fucking me at the same time as I leaned up, taking one of Kath's erect nipples into my mouth and sucking hard. With a yell, Kath exploded on Ann's face. I stayed motionless deep inside Ann as Kath ground through her orgasm, my lips still latched on her nipple. She finally collapsed forward, shoving my chest, pushing me back onto my elbows once more, still buried deep in Ann's tight pussy. She raised her hips, causing Ann to gasp for breath, even as she lowered her face once more to lap at Ann's clit again. As she sucked Ann's clit into her mouth, her nose grazed my cock as I resumed pumping in and out. Then her tongue extended, stroking my cock as often as it licked Ann's clit.

On one of my out strokes, I moved too far and popped out of Ann, my erection flying up to slap at my stomach. This time Kath reached out and held me, and licked Ann's juices off of me before taking my first few inches into her mouth and sucking hard.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as her tongue swirled around my head. The bead of her tongue piercing was a dancing point of pleasure as her tongue moved around my head; she quickly popped me out of her mouth and pulled me to Ann's pussy once again. This time there was no stopping the pressure building in my balls, and I stroked deeply into Ann as she wailed louder.

"Aaargh, fuck, yes!" I came with a roar, losing track of my surroundings and letting the ecstasy of the orgasm wash over me. When I regained my senses, I was on my back, my softening cock still buried in Ann. Kath was embracing Ann as they kissed, Ann's hands still restrained over her head. One person still hadn't had an orgasm, and I was determined to correct that now. Sitting up slowly, I let my half stiff cock slide out of her, causing both of us to gasp. Reversing myself, I put my head between her legs once again. Gathering her natural wetness and my cum from inside her, I gently but rapidly started flicking the hood of her clit with the fingers of one hand, while gathering more lubrication with the other. Ann started panting loudly, knowing what was coming.

Keeping the stimulation going on her clit, the fingers of my other hand slowly explored her lips, travelling farther down, sliding between the cheeks of her ass to trace wet fingers around her asshole. She bucked and gasped, continuing to pant into Kath's mouth as they kissed, Kath's hands caressing and pinching Ann's stiff nipples. I teased the outer ring of her ass until it opened up for me, letting me slip my middle finger in up to the first knuckle. I kept it there as I lowered my head to her gaping pussy, licking and sucking at our combined fluids as I continued my assault on her clit with my other hand. The sound of her continuous moaning pitched up into a wail, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer for her. I took her clit between my lips and sucked hard, even as I gently but firmly inserted my finger the rest of the way into her ass.

"OhhhhaaaAHHHHHH!" Ann screamed her orgasm into Kath's mouth, muffling the volume but still bringing my cock back to life with the sound of my love's pleasure. I kept up my efforts until she ran out of air, then withdrew my fingers and slowly slid up her body, sandwiching her between Kath and myself. I released her restraints while she was still trembling with orgasmic aftershocks, and she brought her arms down and wrapped them around us as we held her tightly.

***

I awoke slowly, my face nestled into Ann's curly hair. My arm was around her, my hand cupped protectively around one perfect breast. My morning erection was cradled between her cheeks and my hips flexed automatically, reveling in the sensation as my cock glided across her tight ass. Suddenly remembering the night before, I raised my head to see a nude Kath still sleeping on the other side of my wife; her tattoos showing more clearly now in the morning light seeping around the shades.

Thoughts of what had transpired only hours before had the predictable effect on me; and I kissed the back of Ann's neck as I gently caressed her breast, feeling her nipple hardening against my palm. I knew she was awake when she quietly gasped as I scratched a nail across her nipple, and her ass flexed against my cock.

Nudging her legs apart with my knee, I reached down and positioned my hardness between her legs so that the top of my cock was against her slit. We continued to rock against each other softly, our arousal climbing as we teased each other, both of us gazing at the sleeping, naked woman that had shared our bed and bodies the night before. I finally slowly slipped inside Ann, her smooth, wet heat enveloping me and causing both of us to moan quietly. We enjoyed our leisurely lovemaking, letting the passion build slowly as she took me inside her over and over again, the only sound being the friction of our bodies moving together.

My hand moved from her breast to her clit, and Ann's movements started becoming more urgent as my fingers fluttered over her sensitive nub. Our movements and noises were subdued no longer, and I looked up to see Kath looking back at us, licking her lips as she watched us fuck in front of her.

"Do you like being watched, does it turn you on?" I whispered in Ann's ear. "Does it make you wet to have your friend watch you being fucked in front of her?"

"God yes!"

"Kiss her. Kiss her while you make me cum!"

Ann groaned, and Kath rolled closer, bringing her lips to Ann's. If possible, I grew even harder as I thrust into Ann, watching their tongues dance together. My strokes became more urgent as I pummeled into her, pulling on her nipple and pinching, feeling her pussy spasm and squeeze against my cock, pushing me over the edge. An inarticulate yell was forced from my throat even as jet after jet pulsed out me, filling her with my cum, and sending me into temporary oblivion.

Recovering a few moments later, softening but still buried deep inside Ann, I reopened my eyes to see my lovers still exchanging kisses, their hands caressing each other's curves languorously. I slowly eased myself out of Ann, causing both of us to catch our breath as the last bit of me popped out. Rolling out of bed, I entered the bathroom and started a shower. I lingered under the hot water, taking my time, smiling as I went through my memories. After leisurely toweling off, shaving, and attending to the rest of my morning routine, I emerged to find Ann and Kath entwined around each other, looking sated.

"My turn for a shower," Kath announced, standing and stretching. We exchanged places, and I sat down on the bed next to Ann as the shower started up once more.

"Well? You OK?"

"Wonderful! Thanks for giving us some alone time, Eric."

"How did the reality compare to your fantasy?"

"Different. Not in a bad way, just not like I had imagined. Fantasies never are though, are they?" It wasn't a question so much as a statement.

"I suppose not."

"Now that I've had this fantasy fulfilled, I think that it's someone else's turn."

I grinned. "No objections here. Has Kath confided any fantasies to you?"

"No, but I know you still have some unfulfilled ones, you kinky bastard you."

"Good thing you love me so much then," I laughed.

"No shit. I'll have to see what I can get out of Kath. If I can't get anything soon, you may have to take one for the team. Think you can handle it?"

I sighed dramatically. "I suppose I could make the sacrifice if I had to. Just for you, mind you! I wouldn't do this for just anyone."

"Pull the other one," she laughed. "Just come up with something for next month in case Kath doesn't spill to me." She leaned in, and kissed me. "I love you."

***

Should the adventures of Ann, Eric and friends continue? Suggestions?

Please take the time to vote and/or comment. Feedback from the readers is a sweet, sweet coin; and oh so rare. Thanks for reading!

- Zot