The Best of Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The long night continues.
2.7k words
4.63
7.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a direct sequel to The Best of Friends and resumes immediately as that story ends. To understand the events (such as they are) it is advised you read that force. Or don't, whatever, it's mostly porn anyway.**

Leon stirred from his daze, his cock still throbbing inside Catalina's flooded snatch. The little goblin maid was resting her head on his chest, stroking him and cooing like he was a prized pet, her wonderfully tight and apparently very controllable vagina squeezing around him in rhythmic pulses that started at his base and worked their way to the top. The fact he was still hard at all was a wonder, considering the cataclysmic orgasm he'd just let loose inside of his best friends womb little more than ten minutes ago. The fact it still felt. So. Damn. Good, well that was borderline supernatural.

"Oh, God," he groaned, feeling his cock bloat and release a dollop of pre-cum, washing out what little semen might still be left in his shaft that Catalina hadn't milked out yet. "Mmm, aye Papi, you like what this pussy does for you?" his goblin paramour purred, rolling her hips in a way that made his eyes briefly cross and his breath flutter. Bracing her hands on his chest, Catalina flexed her thighs and rose up off of him, his clock sliding out of her with aching slowness that made his hips tremble until it suddenly slipped out, falling over against his thigh with a wet plap. Standing above him, Catalina stroked her pussy and cooed, a few tiny beads of semen seeping out having somehow escaped the insatiable vacuum of her womb. She fluttered her eyes at him coyly and scooched down the bed, sliding down his legs until she was eye level with his dick.

Leon caught his breath and tried to sit up, propping himself up on his hands. "God, Catty baby, that was- wait, wait Cat it's still sensitiiiieeeev-" he squeaked, eyes bulging as she grabbed hold of his dick and lifted it up to begin licking it from base to tip, tongue swirling around him to lap off all the residual sexual juices. An arc of pleasure shot through his body and his dick jerked in her hands, causing her to moan in delight as she suckled on the tip licking up all the pre-cum he was already starting to leak. Leon closed his eyes and groaned, astonished at how good it felt. He wasn't a virgin, he and his dick were well acquainted and he knew that normally he'd need at least thirty minutes or so of rest before he could even think about getting up or letting Rose handle his junk again. But whatever Catalina had done with him, refraction didn't seem to be a problem. Little Leo was as peppy and ready to go as it had been when they first started, and he moaned appreciatively as Catalina sucked his penis into her tight little mouth, bobbing her head up and down rhythmically on the upper half of his shaft.

Goblins, as a rule, tend to have very little gag reflex. No one is quite sure where this little quirk of biology came from, evolutionary speaking, but a few have a hunch that it was breed selected for the goblins who were best able to suck down their partners cock like it was nothing. And Catalina as it turned out was no different. Her plush lips were made to be cock-pillows, and their unctuous surface slid down Leon's shaft in the most wonderfully exquisite manner. His knees trembled and he panted as his little goblin lover gobbled him up, sinking him down her throat and moaning softly into his erection in a way that made him go cross-eyed and pet her hair, unable to do anything but babble appreciations and lace his fingers through her silky tresses as she sucked his brains out through a straw.

"Oh- ghnk, fuck, Cat- wh- oh fuck baby, your so g-good at that I can't-" he gurgled, balls lurching as she reached up to squeeze them gently. "MMMmmh~" Catalina moaned, the vibrations a love-song that traveled down his pipe and made his nuts quake with a need to liquefy and release. Leon flopped back onto the mattress, panting as Catalina's darting little tongue explored every inch of him as her lips smoothly slid up and down, up and down, contorting and massaging and pampering his dick with what his poor besotted brain could only perceive to be absolute adoration and love. And certainly she looked it, eyes hooded with lust, a small trickle of drool leaking out of her mouth as she slurped and suckled like he was some wonderfully tasty treat.

Leon felt the beginnings of an orgasm stir in him again and he bit his bottom lip, tightening his grip in Catalina's hair and lifting his hips to fuck her mouth. The tell-tale throbbing began, a tremble in his core and a fluttering of muscles that presaged another billowing orgasm. But just as he closed on the tipping point, Catalina yanked her head off him with a loud POP, making him gasp and buck upwards at the air, his poor naked dick shaking like a leaf in the wind. "Wh- fuck, Cat why did you, don't-" he growled, mind addled by lust and goblin spice, forcing his way back up. Catalina batted her eyelashes coquettishly and kissed the trembling tip of his organ, daintily turning around to sit down on his lap - wedging his dick into the crack of her ass and rubbing it between her cheeks. "Can't waste it, Goblina Maria wouldn't like it," she smirked, rolling her ass in a way that made him groan and throb.

Goblina Maria, Patron Mother of the Gobatholic Church. Catalina had been raised in a traditional religious household, and even though she was very much a modern and forward minded woman, certain conservative values ran deep in traditional Goblin culture. Such as the idea that condoms and birth control were a sin, and that when a mans wife wasn't pregnant he ought not to cum anywhere but her womb.

Leon's heart thundered in his ears and his chest rumbled. To be so close only to have it snatched away again riled him up, and he seized Catalina by the hips with a growl. "Is that SO?" he said, fingers digging into her hips as he lifted her up. Catalina squealed in delight and faux outrage as Leon hefted her up and lined dick with her drooling pussy, before moaning softly in encouragement as she felt it nudge against her entrance. With a grunt, Leon SLAMMED her down onto his cock, shoving her tight little goblin vagina wide open around his flexing organ and making her ass SLAP against his thighs. Catalina threw her head back and moaned, clenching around him in delight, mouth falling open with pleasure as Leon started to feverishly pound her cunt with the outrage of a man denied. And even though Leon was manhandling his little lover like a curvy onahole, he couldn't shake the feeling he was dangling on the string she'd wound to him, right around the head of his dick.

Certainly she didn't seem to mind, twisting her hips and mewling little encouragements like a wanton strumpet. She babbled to him, telling him what a big, thunder-cocked stud he was, how deep he was filling her and how wide he stretched her. Leon soaked it all in, throwing his head back and moaning loudly. Yes, he was her stag, her bull, her world shaking toe curling breeder, and he owned her pussy just like she owned the jutting slab of masculine magnificence sprouting from between his legs like a massive spire. Or so it went in his head anyway. Their cries of mutual pleasure filled the room, and Leon's phone - which was vibrating and chiming urgently on the floor inside the back pocket of his discarded pants - went ignored.

Leon brought Catalina down onto his dick with one final body shaking clap and buried himself into her up to the hilt, letting out a long shuddering groan as his cock erupted, eliciting excited squeals of orgasmic pleasure from his lover as once more her womb drank deeply of all the cum he had to offer. His nuts quaked as she reached down and squeezed them lovingly, encouragingly, and he emptied a long orgasm into her almost as voluminous as the first. They both panted together, Leon's chest rising and falling like he had run a marathon. But he was still hard. He wasn't done! He needed MORE!

Leon spun the surprised Catalina around on his dick like a top, lifting her head up and kissing her fiercely on the lips even as his cum-drooling shaft kissed the entrance to her womb. He twisted them around and pinned her onto the mattress beneath him, mounting her and looming above her with her head level to his chest. Snarling animalistically, he thrust into her once again, making Catalina flop and mewl with pleasure beneath him as he rutted her, the pounding and thrusting of his dick forcing cum to drool out of her stretched pussy into rivulets on the sheets.

He shut his eyes and moaned, falling into a primal rhythm, the whole world disappearing except the clench of Catalina's cunt around him, the feel of his balls bouncing off her wonderfully perky ass, and the light scrape of her nipples against his abdomen as her breasts bounced and heaved in rhythm with the rocking of the squeaking bed. Oh, and the sounds she was making. Such wonderful sounds, twinkling into his ears, snaking around his brain to draw tight like a leash. Whimpering sounds, moaning sounds, cooing and squealing. And words, panted and breathy. "Yes baby, yes baby that's it, give all of yourself to me," she rasped, legs reaching up to lock her ankles in place around his hips. "Empty y-your head and your balls, all for this pussy, this wonderful pussy, mmmmh oh baby I love you," she purred, rippling around him, making his eyes roll wildly.

"Give it all, give it all, f-fuck, plant your seeds papi, knock me up. Gimme your daughters, all your daughters, oooh baby breed me good~" Catalina squealed, her honeyed words driving Leon's unthinking mind into a frenzy. He panted and barked, like some kind of dog, and then began to yell - low at first, but building in volume and force, until he was roaring at the top of his lungs as he savagely pounded the giggling and ecstatic Catalina into the mattress, till his eyes went blank and rolled up into his head and he came one last time, emptying all of himself into Catalina's loving and fertile womb.

Catalina let out a high-pitched mewl as she came on him again, the sensation of his cum flooding inside of her driving her goblin body wild. Instinctively she milked him for all that he had to offer, less of it though there was, and thinner. It was still seed, precious and sacred seed, and her pussy drank it like the water of life. Atop her, Leon didn't collapse all at once. Instead, he slowly sank down into her, crumpling as if he was deflating as his cock shot thin stringy rivulets of desperate seed, desperate to force anything and everything that could have even been charitably be thought of as 'cum' into Catalina's suckling and demanding vagina. With a faint wheeze, he fell onto his elbows and rolled off of her, slightly curling into a fetal position as his dick fairly retreated into his body, and he instantly went comatose. Catalina flopped over and rested against him, panting and soaked with sweat, nearly as done in as he was but glowing with immense satisfaction. "Mi corazón ," she purred, stroking his trembling chest with love and affection. She fell asleep like that alongside him, passing out for a good twenty minutes.

Eventually though, an insistent and annoying buzzing woke her. She flicked her ear and humphed, cracking open a tired eye and lifting her head from the rhythmically breathing Leon's chest. He was out like a light and probably wouldn't have woken up if a bomb went off, but still... Something nagged at her. Was that his phone?

Catalina crawled to the edge of the bed and peered down blearily at Leon's discarded pants, left carelessly on the floor in a hurriedly abandoned lump. She leaned over the edge and stretched out, wiggling her arm, squeaking in annoyance and effort until her fingers caught the cuff of his pants leg and she reeled his trousers in. Rummaging through his pockets, she fished out his phone, which kept buzzing with irritating little chirps. Taking off the case lid, she swiped right and tapped in his pass-code, which she had long since learned from spying - that is, from paying close attention to her friends life. Yeah.

What she saw made her blood run cold. Seven missed calls and at least two dozen texts, all from Rose. She glanced warily back at the slumbering Leon, who huffed and murmured in his sleep, but otherwise didn't move an inch. She browsed through the texts. It looked like... yeah, she was very upset and sorry about what she said. She'd been trying to call him for hours. Catalina weighed her options carefully.

A marriage, Goblin tradition said, was all about trust and respect. Respect your husbands need to cum, and you can always trust him to be loyal. Respect your husband thoughts, and you can always trust him to fall in line. And whatever the humans thought, to Catalina, her and Leon were as good as married. She had, in goblin terms, claimed the hell out of him. He'd eaten her food, had mind blowing sex with her, and if he hadn't knocked her up yet she would damn sure make sure he had before Monday. She brushed an errant strand of damp hair out of her face. Leon loved her, didn't he? He had said he did. Then again she'd been playing his dick like a harpsichord at the time, and men tended to get foggy headed and silly when their dicks weren't being played with. He might - he might have second thoughts.

She couldn't let that happen, but she also loved Leon, and couldn't stand the thought of lying to him. It'd already been bad enough she'd goblin spiced his soup. She bit her lip, wondering what she should do. Maybe she should call her mother and ask for advice. Catalina closed her eyes and imagined Mami's face, and Papi smiling behind her with Mami sat on his lap. When she'd asked them the story of how they'd gotten married, she'd told her all about how Papi initially hadn't wanted to marry a goblin at all, and Mami had to get away with him for a weekend to screw - as in literally, fuck him ragged - his head on straight. After that, it was no more human girls. Papi would laugh at this story and shake his head - Mami liked to imagine there was no way Papi had just been playing coy with her, he said.

A marriage couldn't be built on a lie. But a good foundation needed time to cement. It wasn't really lying if she just didn't tell Leon about the calls. It also wasn't lying when she deleted the texts and messages and added Rose to his phones block list. As long as she didn't say she didn't do the thing he had no idea that she'd done, she hadn't lied at all. She'd tell him later. After they were married. Oh how they'd have a good laugh about it, maybe even with Rose over drinks, who would smile and wither a little like the little sand-paper harpy she was- but now she was getting distracted. Catalina erased all evidence of Rose's sobbing and apologetic attempts to call Leon, and powered down his phone before gently tossing it under the bed. They wouldn't need it for a while anyway.

Crawling up beside the sleeping Leon, she watched his slumbering face and smiled, stroking his cheek. For now, what was important was letting her man sleep. He would need his strength - it was going to be a long weekend.