The Best Of Men: Treasures Of Loving

Story Info
Friends and Lovers.
4.9k words
4.42
15k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your favorite thing in lovemaking, Ray?"

"I like it all Leigh. Although I have never had anal intercourse."

"Never? Well, that's O.K. Neither have I. Sounds like it would be rather painful. What do you enjoy a lot?"

"Oh, Leigh. I like oral sex."

"Giving or receiving?" Leigh asked. She sounded a little anxious.

"I like both, honey. I will admit to you I like getting it, but I like going down on you, Leigh".

I could hear Leigh breathing a little heavily on the phone. She liked for me to eat her. I loved to eat her. If Leigh liked cunnilingus but not going down on me, then fine. Because personally, I was lucky. I was her lover, somehow.

Leigh was my friend. There is class and there is money---why people don't see the difference, I don't know. She thought I was attractive and she thought I had some class.

Dissatisfied with her husband, and with latest changes in the NHL, Leigh chose me to have an affair with. Being the horny little bastard I was and am, I went for it. I was, in Leigh's opinion, a lot younger. But our affair was her idea. She was the instigator.

Leigh was giving enough. She gave me something to make arranging things easier, a cellular phone. I truly did not want her to pay for a wireless, but it was a no contract phone. I never called Leigh. When she called me Wednesday she was out in the sticks on her truck. I was outdoors smoking.

"Do you think it's more fun on the floor, or in a chair, or the bed?" Leigh asked. It sounded like she was at a shopping center now in Greater Baked County.

"Honestly Leigh? The bed is the place. It really is."

"I think so too, Ray. So listen, baby." I was listening. "I am taking off Thursday and Friday. Friday Mother and I are going to Vance County to see her cousin. I want to see you Thursday."

I want to see you Thursday. Those six words turned me on. A woman who was not a court official, or a doctor, saying she wanted to see me in an official matter. Leigh in her clear and pretty voice saying she wants to see me. "Are we going to play parlor games?" I asked.

"No, Ray. I want to suck your cock. I want to give you head slow and lovingly."

I had quite a coughing spell. Then I put the phone to my ear again and said "Leigh, are you there?"

"Yes, Ray. I'm here." I asked Leigh when and where and how and what I must do.

Leigh told me she'd send me an instant message and she went into the shopping center to meet her friend for a sub. About six o'clock I got the message and wrote back: "O.K. Yes. Fine. Great."

The message said: "I am going to get us a room where I can. Probably John Hobbit. We can park behind the hotel. Why don't you bring us some cold cuts and cheese. Can you get me some vodka?"

That night I jotted down some items. Then I went to the supermarket down the street. I bought:

a small pack of turkey, another small pack of white sliced chicken, and a pack of ham, all thin slices. Monterey Jack cheese and Claussien pickles. Wheat crackers, pimiento stuffed olives and Pepperidge Farm cookies. Pomegranate cocktail.

I drove over to the ABC. I had not been there in quite a while. It was a cinch to go into the store and buy Leigh's vodka. I didn't want any whiskey. I did not want a drink of anything, and did not mind seeing anyone else drink. I knew one thing, and that was I wanted a very good drink for Leigh. I bought her three airplane bottles of Grey Goose vodka.

Before I went back to the refugee camp I went into a dollar store and got some paper flowers to decorate the hotel room. I bought some candle jars too, jasmine and mulberry. I thought that with some conscious effort we would not burn the hotel down. We might set the bed on fire with our burning hot bodies.

............

Thursday morning dragged by. I was in the nearby park, smoking cigars and killing up time. I thought about all the time I've been back in Goldbug, my social alienation and living without HBO. I have spent so much of my life alone. But I get more loving than poor misfits just like me. It's getting better.

Now there's Leigh, and I am enjoying her. I sat and smoked another seventy-eight cent cigar. God, how have I managed to get in the sack with her? This affair was going to end soon. I wanted something good to come out of it. I wanted Leigh to bang her husband five or six times a week after the two of us said our goodbyes.

But I really thought Leigh would keep on doing what she was doing. Not doing it with the man of her house. All I could do was have fun with her, in private. I wasn't her sex therapist anyway, I was her boyfriend.

The little cellular phone played "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" and I picked it up. "Hey" was all I said. I was open to any suggestions of intimate touching.

"What are you doing?" Leigh said. She sounded happy, upbeat.

"I'm at the park, enjoying a breeze. Where are you, sweetie?". It was a little after 12 P.M.

"I am in the break room, alone for a moment. Did you eat?" Leigh asked.

"No. But I have some party snacks."

"I have a room for us. It's at the John Hobbit, on the third floor facing back."

"That's great, honey. How much was the room?" I took the last drag from a cigarillo and tossed it. Leigh would not say what the room was.

I said "Honey I wanted to get the room." I really did. I didn't care if it was easier was on Leigh.

"It's O.K., Ray. This was my idea. I don't do parks."

I laughed. "Well, I've had a good time in some parks."

Leigh told me the check-in time. She said she found a little something at the Walmart for the occasion. I hoped it was a little something that wasn't Daddy's old cotton tee-shirt.

The John Hobbit Hotel was a 20 to 30 minute drive, over in Feltford. I was going in my own car. I was going to spend the night there, alone, and Leigh was going home to her husband.

So I'd be staying alone overnight in the nice hotel. That was kind of bittersweet.

...................

I saw the hotel coming up. It was almost 2:15. I thought there are nice motels around. A motel would be less. Leigh did not want to go to a motel. I had not been in a hotel since I was a kid.

Leigh and I had a good time every time we met and now we were going to be in an upscale setting. We would have our little party and take advantage of the luxury accommodations.

I went in the drive and around to the back. The sun was out, and it was pretty March weather.

Leigh got out of her car and put a big brimmed hat on. She was wearing black wayfarer glasses and had on dark red lipstick. She reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, except Leigh's hair was burgundy. Leigh's hair was tied back and she had onyx studs in her ears. Leigh was pretty. Of course all the accessories were a disguise.

I walked over to Leigh and said "Who may I ask, do I have the pleasure?" Leigh's smile changed to a look of collusion, and she smirked. "You have the pleasure of me, if you want me."

It was time for things to be simple. We were here. I had my grocery bag of goodies, including the Grey Goose. I almost forgot the cranberry juice but picked it up in a jiffy at a Food Lion on the highway. I believed that Leigh was going to make a drink or two before, and not after.

Up until today, Leigh did not get lubricated with alcohol when we met. She and I had sex and both enjoyed it without any assistance. That made me feel very good about myself as a lover.

Today, the wild woman was coming out to play, and meant to imbibe. Leigh was letting herself go this time. Or more so. She was a mature woman. She also had a permanent man.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I waited near the elevator. Leigh was having a problem at the desk. She finally took out her credit card and laid it on the desk in front of the guy.

I thought about walking over to the desk and the guy looked over at me. I met his eyes for a moment and looked out across the lobby. He was busy looking at the book. After a moment I looked back over and Leigh looked more composed.

Man, the woman had a nice figure. No, not plus size or full figure. Leigh was a willow, with subtle curves that men noticed a lot. It sometimes caused her a problem. Sometimes telling a guy she was spoken for did not solve the problem.

Leigh walked over to me, still standing at the elevator. A well-dressed couple, in their thirties I guessed, were getting off. Leigh was beaming.

"Ray, someone at the desk gave our room to another couple. But now we have a suite on the top floor. Ha!"

Always the gentleman(even when I am horny), I asked my partner in crime how much more. "Ray, it won't cost any more because the hotel fucked up. Isn't it great?"

"Leigh, you don't usually talk like that" I said, half-joking. The hotel guy thought Leigh was fine anyway. He didn't mind.

Leigh and I got on the elevator. I put down my bag. Leigh was wearing a short royal blue dress that stopped halfway down her thighs. She was not wearing pantyhose. "Do you have any panties on, ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes, Ray." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I walked over and kissed Leigh on the lips.

The elevator made no stops and we were at the fourth floor in a moment. The suite was at the end of the hall, and we saw no one as we walked arm in arm.

To someone who had not seen a hotel room since childhood, I was impressed in a major way. The suite was not so sumptuous, but it was roomy. It looked kind of like an apartment.

We went in through a small kitchen. On the left was the bedroom with two queens. On the right behind a wall was a room for entertaining, with a nice set of leather furniture and a coffee table. At the far end of the suite was a bathroom with a real nice shower and bath, and a separate bathroom.

It was a great place to get Leigh alone. I could not afford it, of course. I knew most rooms like this one go to businessmen, on accounts.

"Hey, honey" Leigh was standing by a nightstand, removing her high heels and her earrings. She said "I took a shower before I came out here, but I'm going to take a sponge bath."

O.K. I'll fix us some food." Leigh went to the bathroom, undoing her belt. She went into the bathroom, turned on the light, and turned around. She pulled the dress over her head to reveal a decollete bra.

"Daryl, can you find the thermostat?"

"O.K. Angel." What a broad. I went to turn the room up.

We both took sponge baths, and when I came out of the bathroom Leigh was in the little kitchen playing Sudoko. "I never played that" I said.

"It's fun" Leigh said. She looked up at me. "You don't have a shirt on." I wasn't trying to turn her on, but I supposed I could. My physique is average. I have a lot of black hair on my chest and my stomach.

"Your bathrobe." I said. "You're wearing it."

"I called Mother. She thinks I am with Sunny shopping."

"Shopping In Feltford?". I cocked my head a little, and scratched Leigh's back between her shoulder blades. She leaned against me, sitting in the chair.

"Yes. Mother thinks its just a normal day." Leigh stood up and hugged me. Listen baby, let's eat. Aren't you hungry?." I said I was.

******

We walked into the room with the living room furniture. I had everything out on the table. I did not bring any cups, but I brought cheap napkins and cheap paper plates and we had a blast. We both drank from the bottle of pomegranate juice and agreed that it was wonderful.

We ate the cold cuts on the crackers and we fed each other the olives. I took an olive and put it between my teeth, careful not to break the olive. I put my mouth to Leigh's and fed her the olive.

Leigh found a glass somewhere and made her a cranberry and vodka cocktails. She did not drink like I used to drink. "The Grey Goose", Leigh smiled, holding up the tiny bottle.

My hand started creeping up Leigh's leg. "Ray. You'll spoil the surprise." Leigh leaned over and gently nipped my ear. It tickled.

I told Leigh I'd be right back and went into the bedroom. I wanted to stretch out on one of the beds and decided on the bed on the left. Both were queen size beds, big enough to accommodate a small family with a seeing eye dog.

I lay down on my stomach. The bed was so damn comfortable. It was firm, but soft. I felt the aches in my body go away. I fell asleep and then awoke. I heard Leigh talking on her cellular.

I didn't think she was talking to her mother. Apparently Klein was in Carter County, fishing with his friend Mac.

Klein was an independent land developer. Despite being one of those, Klein was a friend, and so was Leigh. Leigh sounded distracted on the phone, and irritated. The conversation had something to do with a deal Klein made earlier in the week without Leigh's knowledge.

She is upset, I thought. I felt a little guilty about listening to the conversation so I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Leigh sat on the edge of the bed I napped on. The covers were turned down just a little and her glass was almost empty except for the ice. My Backwoods cigars were on the nightstand.

"Hey honey." the pretty girl said. Leigh's eyes were a mixture of desire and hurt, but no confusion.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright?" I knew Leigh didn't want to share what she talked on the phone about. She knew I cared and that was prime. She was getting her act together, and still wanted to make love with the room at 76.5 degrees.

Leigh still had the thick lilac robe on. "I'm fine, darling. Going to show you what I bought. I got it for you".

Leigh gave me her best bedroom eyes and pulled the sash open. She let the robe fall over her shoulders and down on the covers. Leigh was wearing a brown sheer babydoll. Under the lingerie was only the black panties that were part of the outfit.

"Thank you, baby" I said, my voice hoarse. "Can I take a closer look?".

"Yes, if you take your pants off." Leigh said. I took my pants off and tossed them on the other bed.

I threw down my boxers. James Bond hangs his clothes up, but I'm not him. I'm a sex-craving guy from America who is closing in on 50, and I don't have time for British neatness. Not now.

Leigh looked at me, her eyes fixed on mine, and pulled her panties off carefully. She moved around between the beds and lay the panties on the other bed.

We both lay down and faced each other. I touched the babydoll. It was soft and yielding. Leigh kept looking in my eyes and I kept her gaze.

We moved closer and started kissing on the big comfortable bed. Leigh closed the drapes before I came out of the bathroom and in the semi-darkness intimacy was ours.

I reached down to touch Leigh below the babydoll after waiting so long to touch her again. My hand was on her hip and then on her behind, stroking her buttocks lovingly. Leigh turned on her back and we both took off the babydoll. Leigh tossed it, and the lingerie fell on the other bed.

"Leigh, are you..." She stopped me with a very passionate kiss. I was about to ask if she was ready to make love. Really make love.

What I wanted to know if we were gonna screw like there was no tomorrow.

"Daryl. I'm yours. Please yourself and you will please me. O.K.?"

I ran my lips, my tongue and my hands everywhere on the front of Leigh's lovely body. I placed wet kisses on her shoulders, her arms, all over her breasts and then her stomach.

My head was on Leigh's small soft breasts. I ran my fingers up and down her neat and compact vulva. Leigh's body was like the body of a very much younger woman, all over. Her vagina was that way.

The center of her labia was the length of my finger. I caressed it and Leigh moaned with her mouth closed. I kissed one of her breasts all the while. Leigh's hands touched me sometimes, other times her hands rubbed the cool sheets. Her head was still and she made small noises of pleasure, blowing jets of air out of her mouth.

"Sweet Jesus, Daryl." Leigh was not in control of her feelings, and I liked it. She liked it.

I slid down the bed. I pushed Leigh's legs up and kissed the insides of her thighs briefly. Then I placed my hands under her ass and proceeded to eat Leigh's pussy. She cried out many times that afternoon. I loved hearing her. I loved going down on her. Leigh had given herself to me.

I turned Leigh by a leg slowly to one side. Her vagina was parallel to my mouth. I pushed her leg up, making the opening more accessible without cramping Leigh's leg. I slid my tongue in, wondering if Leigh would get pleasure from me eating her like that. It was pretty clear she did enjoy it. I moved my tongue back and forth in her wet labia. Leigh made all kinds of noise.

We rested. We talked about everything and nothing, about country convenient stores, about Gumby and Pokey. Anything that came to mind. Leigh was putty in my hands, I knew. She and I were having a good time and hang tomorrow.

Leigh pushed me down on my back after some quiet moments. She kissed my stomach, and then kissed me further down. I said "Leigh, let me play with your pussy while you---"

"While I what?" Leigh answered in a cool breathless way.

"Oh, I don't know." Leigh said she was kidding me and giggled.

My lover put her hand around my manhood and rubbed it until I felt a little moisture come out. She wiped the head off with the sheets. Without holding back, Leigh licked and kissed my shaft. The vodka dis-inhibited Leigh, a phenomena which is a basic fact of toxicology. Everywhere Leigh touched me around my erection and on it, felt very good.

Leigh did not look very comfortable. She was lying on her side while I turned on my pelvis toward her. Leigh saw me looking at her quizzically, although I was having fun. She said "Is there something you would like?"

I thought "it's request hour". My first idea I discarded, because I did not know how she'd feel about me standing by the bed while she sat on the bed. It felt very good to get oral in that position, but I might get the turndown. Leigh was a shy and mature woman, letting her hair down to please me.

Still lying on my back I maneuvered Leigh into place between my legs, facing me. Leigh was on her stomach and her chest was on a pillow. I put two pillows under my back and against the headboard. A conventional position, but very effective.

"Are you comfy that way?" I asked.

"Yes, Ray" the sweet woman said.

She tilted her head a little and said "What do I do now?"

I shrugged, looking across the room at a painting, a Matisse of a woman reading.

"I want you to be happy, baby. I want you to be a woman who is loved. You should be made love to several times a day. By a man who knows he doesn't deserve you."

"Why don't you close your eyes, Ray." Leigh said.

"O.K., Leigh." I closed my eyes. I felt Leigh's hands, her lips, her fingers, her tongue, Leigh's hair, her face all over my hardness.

When I felt Leigh's warm mouth enclose me, I opened my eyes, I couldn't help it. "Oh, Leigh" I almost sobbed in deep cries of ecstasy. I rubbed Leigh's shoulders, playing with her hair, touching her ears.

My head fell back on the headboard and I moaned. "Leigh, baby, you have to stop".

Leigh had been giving me head for only a couple of minutes, and she did not understand. So I told her why I got her to stop so soon. I was about to explode from her lovemaking. Leigh did not want me to climax with her going down there. I was sure.

"I'm glad it was such an intense experience for you, honey. I'm glad it felt so good." Leigh said. She sounded proud, and full of well-being. Was she never told she was a good lover?

I am supersensitive. I let Leigh think what she wanted.. The magnetic attraction between us was high now and we made love. I told Leigh to lie on the bed and I trailed wet kisses down her back, all the way down to her buttocks. I ran my tongue down the crack of Leigh's ass and heard Leigh go "oh,oh,oh gosh." I put a finger into Leigh's vagina and pushed it in and out. Leigh got up on her hands and knees. She wanted me to make love to her from behind, doggie-style. Leigh enjoyed it that way. "Ray, its good, its so good, honey. Damn, it's good."

12