The Best of The Worst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been puzzled at first but I think I understood Janice's point. "You're saying that, if I keep ... uh, seeing those wives, it would help dissipate my anger at Yvonne by taking revenge on their husbands, right?"

"Yes, don't you agree?"

"I ... I really don't know. What about ... you?"

"Honey, I'm one of those wives. Don't you think I should be somewhere in the rotation? After all Wayne was your best friend. I would think you would have a lot of anger against him."

"Oh, I do," I declared, with a smile. "Can we go take out some of that anger now?"

Janice took my hands and pulled them around her as we spoon-walked to the bedroom. Somehow it no longer felt like revenge when Janice and I fucked, but I would never turn down the opportunity to take her to bed.

The following months were something of a revelation to me. Marcia Gordon was willing to let me screw her any time I asked; after living at her parents' home for a short time, she found an apartment and invited me to visit her whenever I could. Merle Henderson moved in with her parents, both of whom were up in age and somewhat infirm, so she could care for them; she invited me to spend some time in her bedroom, which was separated from her parents' room enough that we had some privacy. Julia Eppler chose not to leave Otto, probably for financial reasons, but welcomed me to their home anytime I could make it; I found it a much better way to spend my lunch times than just eating food.

Jeanette Dorall continued to welcome me to her bedroom. Since she was particularly fond of doggy style, my favorite position, and she had a particularly fantastic bottom, I often pumped her pussy from behind. She liked to stand with her legs wide apart, hands high on a wall for support and spout invective at her wandering husband as I stroked her slippery cunt.

Sonja Farha always greeted me with a warm hug and proved to be partial to sitting on my lap for a while talking mostly about sex while I stroked her nearly bare body; she had a preference for bikinis in all situations and conditions. When she started to get horny enough, we would adjourn to her bedroom for whatever came next.

Wendy Wilkerson finally contacted me, about five weeks after I left her the photos. It looked like she had spent most of those five weeks crying and was really a mess. She was looking for her own revenge. She decided that she couldn't throw the father of her children out until they were out of the house but she could sure take her sexual activities somewhere else. I did not regret that she chose to bestow them on me.

Janice and I often talked about the situation, usually right after I had "taken my revenge" from her and we lay together in bed. Both of us went through the final divorce decree as little more than a speed bump in the road of life.

A year passed and I was enjoying my sex life immensely but time ... and perhaps the screwing ... left my hatred for Yvonne and her lovers diminished and, while the sex was good with each one of the women, it didn't feel as satisfying as it had at the beginning. Several more months passed before I realized that it was sex without love. Yet when Janice and I connected at home, it was always as wonderful as it ever had been, maybe even better.

As reality set in, I began thinking more and more about my relationship with Janice. It didn't take much soul-searching to know that I loved her so, one Friday evening, I sat beside her on the sofa.

"Janice, I think it is time for a change. I hope you know that I love you but, in case you don't, let me tell you that I love you. I think it is time for me to cut loose the things associated with Yvonne and be with you ... alone."

"Ah, Ray. I had a feeling you were getting to this place. I trust that you know I love you too. I'm looking forward to the time when we no longer think about Yvonne or Wayne either. I'm just not sure we've reached that point. Let me think about it, okay?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

Saturday is rather dull around an apartment, since you don't have to do outside maintenance. I took my car down to get an oil change, stopped at a supermarket to pick up a few groceries that Janice requested, then headed back home early in the afternoon to watch a ballgame. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the apartment to find Janice conducting a meeting of the other six women I had been screwing. Janice beckoned me to come in and sit down but put a finger over her lips to signify that I should be quiet.

"So," Janice was saying, "the question is ... are you ready to stop having sex with Ray?"

"No way!" The response was from Merle. "I don't think we've had nearly enough to make up for what my husband did to me. I'm not ready to stop."

"Me either," seconded Jeanette Dorall. "I don't feel like we've gotten even yet."

The room broke out in individual chats among the women, but the consensus was obviously the same -- they weren't ready to stop. The only one who didn't participate was Sonja Farha.

"Sonja, how do you feel about it?" Janice asked.

"Honey, I love screwing around with Ray. Don't get me wrong. But it has nothing to do with revenge for me. I just love to screw and he's good enough at it. I would miss it if we stopped but I guess I'd find someone else, too."

Although Wendy Wilkerson seemed to be a reluctant participant, she had taken part in the conversation with her neighbor, Martha Gordon.

"Wendy, what is your thinking?" Janice asked.

"Well ... I don't ... don't really know. I never in my life thought I would ... be in this situation. I thought Woody was ... completely faithful to me ... until I got proof of his ... infidelity. Now ... oh, shit, I didn't think I would ever go to bed with another man. Since I know what Woody has been doing, I don't think I am ready to stop yet. I've made sure he knows that I'm having sex with Ray and I want him to think I still am."

She had spoken so softly I had to listen carefully to understand her.

"So you feel like it is important that you continue having sex with Ray until you've gotten rid of some of your anger at Woody, right?"

"Yes. I ... I don't want to keep Ray from moving on with his life but ... I don't want to go looking for another man ... if I don't have to."

"Okay, ladies, let me summarize," Janice said. "If I understand correctly, all of you think it is important for your own situation to keep meeting with Ray on at least a periodic basis for some indeterminate amount of time. All of you except Sonja, that is. Is that right?"

Everyone concurred. Janice continued, "Sonja, I don't mean to be ... uh, mean to you but, since your reasons are different, I think we should exclude you from the group. You don't seem to have any problems finding other men who are willing to supply your needs, right?"

"Sure. I don't mind," Sonja said. Rising, she turned to me, "Ray, it has been nice. Thanks for the memories. I hope things work out for all of you."

She waved and let herself out the front door.

"Okay, ladies," Janice resumed. "I think we are all agreed now that we have the same goals in mind. That is revenge on our husbands to the point that we feel some measure of "getting even" has been accomplished. At that point, we will move on with whatever path we each choose for ourselves and then Ray can make his choices too. Is that the big picture?"

There was a chorus of agreement from the other five women.

Janice turned to me. "Ray, it is your turn. You've heard the feelings of the women affected by your wife's activities. You think you are ready to move on. They are all, including me, asking to keep the status quo for the present time. Do you think you could do that, or do you still want to do something else?"

I grinned. "Ladies, I love the status quo. Janice, you know I felt like I was letting you down. I am most concerned with making you happy."

"Ray, that's not a problem, honey. I still feel like I have some anger against Wayne to get out before things can really change. Let's keep going as we are, just the seven of us in this room, for a while. We'll take a checkpoint every so often and see how everyone feels and then make a decision."

"That sounds ... great for me!" I replied, checking all the women to see approval on their faces.

"And one other thing," Janice added. "I know sometimes location is a problem. I want you all to know that you have my blessing to meet Ray here at our apartment if you want to. Ray, it will be up to you to make to the ladies at home if I'm not here, okay?"

Epilogue:

For weeks afterward, I continued to meet with the six women, including Janice, whom I slept with every night, frequently at our apartment. Mostly I let the women tell me when they wanted to get together; based on the times they knew I would be available. Janice liked to keep our wake-up times for ourselves -- we set our alarm clock for a little early and five or six times a week, we fucked ourselves silly before breakfast.

Gradually the ladies began dropping out of my life -- at least, out of my bed. Janice took up the slack, seeming to be satisfied every time we made love but always willing to do it again, until sometimes we were mating three or four times on certain weekend days.

Wendy Wilkerson was the last to cut our ties, leaving tearfully as she told Janice and I about finding another man that treated her and her children with respect -- and was not bad in bed either.

Less than a month later, I asked Janice to marry me and she gleefully accepted. Our first child, a beautiful baby girl, was born seven months later. Hmm!

Two sons and another daughter later, Janice and I believe we have an ideal marriage and family. I feel like I definitely got the best possible result from the worst possible scenario.

The End