The Best of Us is Not All of Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shape of his body wasn't exactly hidden beneath the shirt, but seeing him between her legs, bare-chested with that look of confident control on his face gave her a feeling of tightness inside that she desperately needed to be opened.

She nodded. "Yeah. That's... good. Good work. Good job."

He laughed. "So it's good?"

"Yes," she swallowed. "Good, um. Good hustle. Go team."

She nodded again, leaning back and resisting the urge to cover her face or cross her arms. She sought his face, looking for what he was thinking there.

"You okay?" he asked.

Her face felt hotter again as she looked up at the ceiling. "Uh, yeah."

"You seem... maybe not okay."

"I'm nervous!" she shouted, louder than she intended. "I mean... fuck! Look at you! And look at me."

"I am," he said, hands running down her sides to rest on her hips as he continued to kiss her on her upper thighs, his breath warm and tantalizingly close to her lips. "And I like what I see. Maybe you should take your own advice, look at me, and enjoy yourself."

She lifted her head up again, looking down at him, the lower half of his face obscured as he placed a light kiss between her legs. As she reflexively squeezed her thighs together, he used his hands to keep them spread. He looked up at her before giving her a long lick from the bottom of her lips, starting with heavy pressure and lessening it as he came closer to her clit.

He kept it up, repeating the same tongue strokes before taking a different angle, but still always elusive in his direct clitoral pressure. After a few minutes or hours of this, she glared at him, flushed and red-faced.

"You're still toying with me! Just..."

As she spoke, his tongue found her clit, offering the promise of firmer pressure. He raised his eyebrows at her, with a tilt of his head. He pulled back to ask, "just what?"

"Just... the thing you were about to do!"

"Oh, then why'd you stop me?"

She made a growling noise at him that she didn't know she was capable of. He then reached under her thighs with his arms, and grabbed her wrists in each hand. Once he had a secure grip on them, he began to lick her again, this time giving her clit more attention.

She went slack from the torso up, her head laying on the bed as she looked up, eyes fluttering. A sigh turned into a long drawn out groan when two of his fingers slipped into her, pressing against the front of her as they drew in and out in a slow, steady rhythm.

She tried moving her hands and realized they were stuck to her sides by his hands around her wrists, so she gripped the blanket beneath her. She began taking deeper breaths, and then held it as she felt her body tense.

"Um," she began, face flushing, mouth hanging open as her entire body seemed to clench up, arching forward and back. She groaned, making a pained noise as he continued to minister to her lower half, not altering his actions.

She went slack again, breathing again.

He looked only a little quizzical as his head raised a bit higher. "Did you just cum?"

She managed a, "yeah."

"Did you say 'um' before you came?"

Her face reddened again, this time for embarrassment. "Hey! I was trying to tell you before I did, but... then I did."

He laughed again, and it struck her that he didn't laugh the same way he did when with her friends playing D&D. It was a much more self-satisfied chuckle.

"Well, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Um, could I have some more?"

Another eyebrow raise. "You're multi-orgasmic?"

"Um, yes."

"And you cum that easily?"

"A... apparently?"

And now his grin turned almost feral as he leaned forward, laying atop of her. "You're perfect," he said.

"R.. really?"

And they kissed again, and she threw her arms around his neck. She could taste herself on his lips, as they deepened the kiss. Her body responded as she moaned and writhed under him, one of his hands in her hair as he held her close as they kissed. He broke it off, lowering his face to her breasts, lightly tonguing around her nipples. Her hands didn't have much they could reach, so she settled for entwining her fingers in his hair, short as it was.

"Harder please," she whispered, pulling in vain at his head.

"Mmm?" he hummed inquisitively, increasing the suction on her nipple while she held her breath. When she moaned again, he maintained the intensity, eyes narrowly open and observing her face.

"Use your teeth, just a little..."

And he obliged. Her eyes snapped open and she had a strange smile on her face, lips parted as she let her head loll to one side. Her legs opened on autopilot as his hand found their way there, fingers doing... something, whatever, pleasant as they danced on her clit before dove into her shallowly at times, deeper at others.

"Wait, like you... were doing it before... yes... Yes, just..." she breathed out, as his fingers circled on her clit.

Her eyes were shut again, focusing on her body. She wanted to cum. Needed this orgasm. Jay watched as her face reddened as she held her breath, tensing up her body under her own control, watching as she lost that control, and her body arched upward and her breathed escaped her body in one grunt, eyes opening.

Another smirk appeared on his lips as he lightened his touch, but kept his fingers going.

"You're beautiful," he said, but she just stared at him as the orgasm rolled over her and through her, attenuated with his touches.

She seemed to be catching her breath, eyes fluttering as she asked, "what?"

He kissed her lightly on the cheek. "I think you're beautiful."

"Yeah?"

He chuckled, a deep noise near her ear.

"Um," her voice sounded dazed, choked, and a little panicked as she felt herself begin building to yet another orgasm. "I... did you want to have sex?"

He gave her a look. "That boat's sailed. Actually. I think we're on the boat."

Even in the afterglow of cumming and on the climb to another, she gathered enough mental energy to glare at him. "I meant intercourse. Penis in vagina intercourse. Jackass."

"With sweet talk like that, how could I refuse? But, y'know, I didn't actually bring any condoms with me because I thought we were just going to be playing D&D. Honestly. It's okay, I'm having a good time."

It impressed her how steadily he could keep stimulating her with his hands as his mouth carried on a conversation. Her brain felt addled, overdosed on sexual chemicals.

"That... drawer there," she pointed with a wobbly hand. "Organized into... whatever."

His eyebrows went up, still smiling. "Oh yeah?"

She nodded, noticing that he had stopped fingering her and that his fingers, near her mouth were covered in her lubrication. She saw the expectant look in his eyes and eagerly lifted her head enough to get his fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking them clean.

"Good girl," he said, approvingly.

Only now did he straighten up and reach for the drawer, and only now did Sarah remember that she should have dreaded this moment.

"Huh," he said.

"I... I've had those for a while, and I just wanted to make sure I..."

He laughed. "It's really okay. I'm glad you're so well stocked."

That drawer contained condoms of three different sizes ranging from the large sizes, to the normal ones, and the tighter fit condoms - all available in both latex and non-latex options, lubricated and non-lubricated.

"Amazon had a sale," she said sheepishly. "It's cheaper than buying them at the store only a few at a time... and, right now, I'd rather murder someone than go out to buy them."

"Heh. The only deaths we're going to have are little ones," he said, crawling onto the bed between her legs.

Sometime in the last couple of sentences he had lost his pants and underwear, opened the condom, and placed it on. With him between her legs and positioning himself, she looked up into his eyes again.

"I," she began, and she was interrupted by their kiss.

She sighed again, feeling his fingers in her hair, stroking them back. Sarah could feel him positioned at her entrance, and she tried to push with her hips, but he pulled back even that slight amount. He broke off the kiss, looking at her with a smile.

"I set you up for that," she finished saying.

"Ha ha," he nodded. "Yes, you did. Thank you."

They held each other's' gaze for a moment before he began to push into her. Hre jaw lowered, as she tried to relax herself. He stalled for a moment, noting her expression, but she pulled on him. "Yes," she whispered.

And with an invitation like that, he couldn't resist moving his hips forward until he was completely within her. She pulled at his shoulders again, wanting to kiss again, but he stubbornly remained still. His smirk returned, watching her pull at him to no effect, but this time she didn't relent, and she grabbed his hair, pulling his head down by the roots with increasing force.

It felt like he was either going to kiss her right now, or he was going to lose the hair on the back of his head. He found himself bending to the strength of her desire, literally. They kissed again, and she pulled them together, hands gripping his hair, kissing with a fierce intensity. She kissed like it was the last time, because nothing good in her life had ever lasted.

"Fuck me," she said, her voice wasn't pleading, but it was heavy with want.

He thrust with a steady rhythm, sliding in and out fully and she met his thrusts with her own limited movements, feeling him grind deeper into her with just an edge of pain.

"Are you okay?" he asked, trying to differentiate a wince from a look of pleasure.

"Oh yes," she said.

Nothing ever lasted, which was a silly melodramatic thought to have, because what had she ever lost in her life?

You can't lose something you've never had.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, under his arms, pulling him down to her, their faces over each other's shoulders as he reached deeper into her. Sarah stared at the ceiling, not wanting him to see her face.

"I'm..." she began, not finishing the sentence as she began holding her breath again, flexing her hips, feeling him inside - grinding, stretching, and pushing. She felt her body making space for him, accommodating and resilient.

Unharmed and unbroken.

She let out a groan, eyes squeezing as she tried to be mindful of her nails even as she dug her fingers into his back.

Nothing can hurt me, so you can't hurt me when you leave.

"Cum for me," she said. "Inside. Please."

Judging from his breathing, he was probably close too.

"Please," she said again, as he began to speed up.

He moved his arms under her legs, and forced her legs on top of his shoulders, bending her hips and knees. She gasped as he continued, now fucking her with deep pounds, intensified by the position. It began to hurt, and she watched his face with his eyes shut, trying to control his breaths, as she seemed focused.

She involuntarily made a pained noise, and he opened his eyes. Sarah covered them with her hands, tracing them downward to shut them again.

"Cum for me," she said quietly.

It was only a few more seconds, but it was a deep, piston fucking sex. Up until now, maybe just this moment, he had seemed so controlled and careful. He was careful with controlling her, using his strength in ways to pleasure her, but it was only now that he fucked with abandon. It hurt, and she wasn't sure how long she could take such an intense pounding this deep. He buried his face into her shoulder, and sighed into her ear as she found herself smiling triumphantly.

He came inside her.

She held him, feeling his body utterly slack and relaxed, when moments before his muscles had been flexing and working so hard. She traced her hands down his back as he remained inside of her.

He put his hands, palm down on either side of her to lift himself up, but she pushed at them gently with a shrug and extension of her elbows. Jay remained close to her instead.

When he repeated it a few moments later, she relented and let him rise.

And when she saw him again, his face was Jay again - more or less.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Ha!" she laughed. "Yes, very okay. Great."

He nodded with a smile. "That was really fun."

"I agree."

He paused a second to pull out of her, and then flopped to one side next to her on the cramped bed. "You're a lot of fun."

"Heh. Yeah, I know," she said. "The fucking isn't always part of D&D nights, but I fit it in whenever I can."

"Yeah?"

"Sure. It was a tight fit, but it worked out."

Her voice practically winked, but he just nodded. "I'm glad."

Sarah chuckled. "Are *you* okay?"

"Yeah! Just..." he rolled over toward her again, but this time he remained at her side with his arm over her. He kissed her shoulder and stared at her.

"What?"

"I... just like your face."

She scoffed. "It does the job. I'm getting the feeling that you're just as bad at post-coital pillow talk as I am at foreplay talk."

He laughed at this, closing his eyes and kissing her shoulder again. After a long moment, he said, "maybe."

"Did you jizz out your IQ points?"

"Hey!" He said, without too much force. "I... uh. Okay, yes."

Sarah stared at her ceiling, wondering how this happened. She looked over at his face, and it looked like he was already dozing peacefully. Despite the stereotype, she'd never really had a partner who went to slept right after sex before.

It occurred to her maybe she should panic thinking about not wanting to wake up and wanting to get out of bed, but she felt comfortable where she was. She turned away from him and adopted the little spoon position and sighed.

"Holy shit!"

Her head snapped up as she looked at Jay. "What?"

"That's a cat," he said, looking past her.

Sarah turned and saw Ifrit in the corner, who watched her with a distant air, an unimpressed expression on his face noting that their lovemaking was taking place on his property. He yawned as if to show how beneath his notice they were.

"Uh, yeah. Is that okay? Are you allergic?"

"No, just... are we allowed to have cats in the dorms?"

"Uh. No?"

"Huh," he nodded once.

He lay his head back down, breathed in the scent of her hair and skin, and then closed his eyes. Moments later, he seemed to be dozing again.

"I think I'm happy," Sarah said.

After a breath, Jay hummed an affirmative, and then added. "I'm glad. Me too."

With his arms around her, embraced from behind, Sarah snuggled into him and smiled to herself.

"Lucky me," she murmured, and she too closed her eyes.

She knew she was fortunate in many ways, but it felt like it had been a long time since she'd felt this comfortable and happy. Maybe ever.

What a lovely way to end.

***

She couldn't think of a better way to end her day than closing her eyes, and drifting off to sleep in this man's arms.

She breathed in deeply, the smell of sex, detergent, deodorant, and him hung in the air.

Lucky her.

***

And she knew, if she could just stop her brain and finally go to bed, it would be the perfect end to the perfect day, so she closed her eyes again, and sought sleep.

So that this day could end perfectly.

***

She looked down, seeing his arm draped over her side and across her tummy. She took his hand into her's and held it gently.

Sarah told herself how lucky she was to have found someone like this, and how lucky she was that she gets to sleep next to him and then wake up in the morning with him.

Lucky, lucky me, she thought, closing her eyes.

***

"You okay?" Jay asked.

Sarah stared straight ahead, where Ifrit was in the corner, watching her suffer with apathy in his cold uncaring feline eyes.

"Yeah," she said, thinking fast. "Bastard just scratched me. Didn't hurt, just surprised me."

"Should we move him off the bed?"

"He'll just come back and sleep on my face. Leave him."

Jay murmured something sleepily and then fell silent again.

Sarah wiped her eyes and stared ahead.

I don't deserve this, she thought. That's why it's not going to last.

Exhausted at lying to herself all night, and finally having spoken the truth, she too fell asleep.

To be continued.