The Best Party . . . Ever!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers

"We're getting paid?"

Rick turned to Paul and said, "You didn't know?"

Paul shook his head.

"Yeah, we get paid. And well paid, too. Didn't whoever convinced you to come tell you? It was almost the first thing the woman who told me about this party said. If you need the money, these women can be convincing."

And it looked like, based on the naked males around him who had been recruited for this evening of female voyeuristic lust, that college guys needed money — the men here all looked to be in their early twenties.

Kristina! You naughty, nasty, incredible woman! Paul thought.

Then multiple thoughts tumbled through his mind:

Posing? They're going to tell me what position they want me to display myself in?

The room set-up was such that the "posing area" was only a few feet from the chairs. The guys would not only be close enough for the women to see everything, they would also be close enough to hear what the women said about them.

What the hell kind of stuff are they going to want to see? What kind of comments are they going to make about me?

Then the waxing salon visit came instantly to mind again, with all the dread of extreme exposure the memory produced.

Am I here because I've passed some kind of test about being handsome enough — hot enough? — to be eye candy for this group of women who are going to look at me and whatever parts of me they want to see so they can go home and masturbate to the memory of what I showed them?

But then he quickly did know what to think:

Yes. Simply yes.

Yes. They are going to tell me what to show them.

Yes. They'll have no inhibitions about asking for whatever they want to see.

And . . . Yes. There are women here who will surely masturbate to the memory of me naked and on display for their sexual enjoyment.

Surprisingly, the outrage or the dread or the anger he thought he might experience with those thoughts had trouble bubbling completely to the surface.

It was in that moment that Paul realized that maybe — just maybe — the idea of attractive, sexy women (and this room of women clearly fit that description) getting wet panties from the thoughts they would have looking at his naked body and then masturbating to those thoughts . . . the whole idea was . . . well, interesting.

He brought himself back to reality as Gloria began speaking. "No, she didn't tell me," he said quietly to Rick.

"Well, I hope you're limber, man," was Rick's response. "And don't let your mask slip off, that's for sure."

Things were settling down in the room, and the hubbub was quickly subsiding as Rick hurriedly concluded his comments to Paul.

"One thing I realized quickly was that the reason almost all these women aren't wearing masks is because they like the idea of somehow meeting any of the guys here in regular life, maybe passing him on the street or going to a movie and standing in line next to him or something. I'm sure they think it's incredibly sexy to know the guy realizes the woman has seen him absolutely naked and getting into poses that show every inch of whatever some woman at the party wanted to see."

"But they can't recognize any of the men if they meet them in real life," Paul said softly in response.

"Yeah," Rick whispered. "But we know they've seen us completely naked except for our masks."

Rick's statement made Paul swallow hard. What a mind game! he thought. If I met one of these women somewhere and recognized her, I'd have to endure that meeting while knowing the whole time she had seen every inch of me, seen me on display completely naked, and not only that, but naked and in whatever position this group of voyeuristic ladies wanted to-

All kinds of pictures were running through Paul's mind as he scanned the room full of pretty women dressed in expensive attire and made up perfectly to highlight their attractiveness.

The pictures in his mind had him in very compromising positions assumed for the sexual gratification of the women watching him, then seeing one of them at a party or some business situation and feeling the pit of his stomach drop through the floor as he talked with her, knowing he had posed completely naked for her, inviting her gaze wherever she wanted as he followed her directions about how to display himself.

The odds were minuscule, he knew. He and Kristina had traveled halfway across the country for this crazy sexual adventure.

Still.

"Shit!" he whispered to Rick.

"Yeah," Rick whispered back hurriedly. "Can you imagine that happening? I mean, it gets me spooked sometimes to think about walking up to a woman in a bar or something then getting a good look at her and recognizing her from this party. What the hell would I do, man? What would you do?"

Gloria began speaking then, which meant Paul couldn't answer — he didn't know what his answer might be. Knowing a woman who approached him and began talking to him had seen him completely naked and exposed in positions she directed him into specifically because it would sexually arouse her to see him like that . . ..

What the fuck would I do?

His thoughts were battling between being incredibly embarrassed in the situation and being incredibly turned on. The woman would have had a sexual lust for his body and would have seen every inch of it, and she very well may have masturbated to thoughts of him, naked and displayed for her sexual pleasure.

That idea was definitely arousing. But she would have seen me following directions, getting into whatever kind of pose that exposed the parts of me she has complete freedom to demand I show her.

The entire experience was becoming a bigger and bigger mind fuck.

Gloria's comments both interrupted his line of thought and quickly confirmed his suspicions about the "posing" part of the evening.

"We have several very handsome men here, wouldn't you ladies agree?"

The women were enthusiastic in their response.

"Such a pity, though, that we've only seen them as they've walked around or stood as we talked to them or-" Gloria interrupted herself to look at the guys who were standing together near the door of the room. "-or trying to keep themselves from getting erections for us to see."

That brought giggles and laughter.

"I want to see them get hard!" one woman said enthusiastically. Her comment drew applause and more laughter.

Gloria was a practiced emcee.

"I'm sure they'll be eager to show us a little later," she said, approaching one of the guys, a swarthy wrestler type. She tapped him on the chest and said, "Front and center, please."

Paul watched as the guy moved slowly to the center of the room, obviously embarrassed.

"Who drew number nine?" Gloria asked after reaching into a bowl where one half of the tickets the ladies must have received upon entering the party were placed and drawing out the ticket with the number nine written on it.

A curvy, full-bodied woman who was dressed in a chiffon-type green dress with a long scarf squealed her delight. "That's me!"

"You know how this works," Gloria said smiling at the woman. "Have Dennis pose for us."

The woman rose from her seat to approach the guy — "Dennis" (What name did Kristina give me? Paul thought) — and stand in front of him. "Hmmm, Dennis," she said, playing this for effect, "I don't really know . . ."

The other ladies sent up a noise of exasperation and impatience:

"Yes you do!" one said. "I'll tell him the poses I want to see!" said another. And there were several along the lines of, "Stop wasting time, Jenny!"

"Jenny" giggled, turned to look at the ladies while grinning, and then turned back toward Dennis. "Stretch up for us on your tiptoes and reach for the ceiling."

The pose, of course, put "Dennis" on fine display. His butt muscles contracted to hold the pose, and the stretch brought a bit more definition to his abs. To maintain the pose on his tiptoes, he constantly took little steps back and forth or side to side to maintain his balance.

It produced a visual of a man working very hard to follow directions issued by a woman who enjoyed his nudity.

"Very nice!"

"I like Dennis!"

General hooting and catcalls ensued for a few moments until Jenny raised her hand to quiet the women. Looking at Dennis, she said, "Thank you, Dennis. Very lovely."

Somehow from behind her mask, Kristina caught Paul's eye at that moment. She grinned broadly and blew him a kiss, then quickly refocused her attention on the nude male being put through his paces by Jenny.

Dammit! thought Paul. Kristina is definitely getting the best of this entire crazy situation, he mused, watching as Dennis' embarrassment was about to be intensified. She will owe me big time for going through with this.

Jenny's next directive interrupted his thoughts.

"Dennis, why don't you do some jumping jacks for us?"

The butterflies flocked again in Paul's stomach. Would they ask him to do that?

Jumping jacks would have a man's cock and balls bouncing around wildly.

Which is exactly what the ladies were thrilled to see. Poor Dennis had worked up a bit of a sheen at the end of his protracted bout of exercise.

It turned out that each woman got to ask for two poses, so Jenny had used up her allotment for Dennis.

The women watched as Dennis sheepishly shuffled back to stand with the group of naked men.

Gloria walked again to the group, this time tapping a black guy. "Dave."

"Dave" was tall, with a high butt, and well muscled. He was, of course, a hit with the women.

"Nice, tall drink of chocolate!" one woman said as Dave walked to the center of the room. "Oh, my ebony stud!" said another, who stood up and fanned herself with her palm to add some lightheartedness to the moment. The ladies all laughed, then continued with their comments until Gloria again brought things under control.

Standing next to Dave, Gloria took a very long look up and down, exaggerating her inspection to the delight of the women. She walked around him, at one point licking her lips — all for the entertainment of the ladies who were themselves scrutinizing every inch of Dave's naked body.

"Number three!" Gloria said, drawing that number from the bowl.

A pretty young woman jumped up excitedly. "Me! Me!" she said, nearly tripping over herself as she stepped from behind one of the chairs and rushed to stand next to Dave.

Before Gloria could even make the first step back to her seat, the cute blonde in a sexy black cocktail dress was issuing her first posing directive.

"Spread your legs, put your hands on your hips, and show us how you would thrust if you were sliding that gorgeous chocolate stick in and out of my wet pussy," she said, looking directly into Dave's eyes.

"Samantha!" Gloria said immediately amidst the oohs and noise the young woman's comment quickly elicited. "It's not time yet for dirty talk!"

A chorus from the women answered Gloria's reprimand with their own words and feelings.

"It's okay! We want to see!" and, "It was just a direction, after all!"

Gloria's rebuke evaporated instantly.

Grinning, she said. "Well, I guess we can bend the rules a little bit, Samantha."

Clapping her hands in glee, the young woman hopped up and down twice in excitement. "Show me, Dave!"

Paul's worry grew exponentially at that point. Still standing next to Rick, he whispered to him: "Does that happen a lot?"

Rick's answer only increased Paul's anxiety.

"Oh, yeah. That and a whole lot more."

Like Dennis, Dave's action-packed "pose" lasted a long time, and the motion was obviously connecting to the deeply unconscious link between the thrusting motions a man makes when he fucks and the erection that usually accompanies them.

Dave's cock was growing as he continued following Samantha's directions.

Paul noticed that Samantha was grinning broadly, her gaze clearly locked on Dave's genitals.

Jesus! he thought. This is where women can be as sexually explicit as they want in asking to see whatever it is that turns them on.

And the realization hit him:

The masks. The rules. Only buffed guys in the room. The women protected and safe throughout the entire event. The men behind their masks were nameless via pseudonyms and literally faceless behind their masks.

In other words, this entire scenario was a way for women to abandon all their worries and propriety and indulge their sexual voyeuristic desires to see whatever they wanted that could be displayed by a naked man. And they could do it all in an environment where one command to have a guy do something or show something would definitely encourage other, more explicit, commands.

And the men would recognize and remember any woman who had seen them on display, who had commanded them into positions that exposed all of them to her sexual gaze and fantasies.

Shit!

As "Dave's" erection threatened to pass the half-mast point, Gloria did enforce the "rules."

"Thank you, Dave," she said, drawing instant sounds of disagreement from the ladies. The naked black man ceased his motions and stood up straight, his cock now plump and noticeably fuller and longer than when he had begun.

"Samantha, it wouldn't be fair for Dave to have the beginnings of an erection for the dirty talk game, would it?"

The young woman had an instant retort.

"I apologize, Gloria, but I think you and all of us are eager to see Dave's cock when it's nice and stiff!"

I am so thoroughly screwed, thought Paul, hearing the young woman answer Gloria's question. This group of women was going to get very nasty, very explicit, and they were going to push the opportunity of having naked guys at their beck and call to the absolute limit.

It was abundantly clear that being completely naked in front of the women was not going to satisfy their voyeurism. He would also be showing them his erect cock before this crazy party had concluded.

Samantha requested her next pose.

"Dave, I want you on all fours with your knees spread wide so we can see your cock and balls hanging freely, then I want you to wiggle your ass for us and make what's between your legs sway and jiggle for us to watch."

What Samantha had just required Dave to do made clear that this posing game would know no bounds in how nasty and explicit the women would get in having the naked guys show them everything.

Paul looked at Kristina to see her rising from her seat a little, craning her neck for the very best view of the naked black man now posing precisely as Samantha had requested, on his hands and knees and facing away from the women, swaying and moving his butt so his cock and balls jiggled and dangled in a lewd and shameless display.

The seconds ticked by, and Gloria allowed Dave's performance to go on. She was smiling broadly and obviously enjoying the sight of this handsome, nude, black male and the sexy motions of his hips and butt causing his cock and balls to bounce beneath him.

Paul knew Samantha had made her request because what the naked man did in response would provide the ladies some sexy visuals to which they would surely masturbate in the future.

Gloria knew it, too. Dave's display continued for several minutes as the ladies watched and encouraged him. Samantha squatted down next to him, the position made easier because of the 3-inch heels she was wearing, and gazed at length from a close distance.

"Samantha! You're blocking our view!"

She rose, smiling. "Just checking to make sure he's following directions," she said, her smile now a broad grin. "And he is."

The ladies laughed in response, but then Samantha said, "And I'm telling you, that gorgeous black cock looks so inviting that it was almost impossible not to reach out and grab it!"

"Against the rules, Samantha," Gloria said, shaking her head but smiling at the same time.

"I know, I know," Samantha answered, rising to perch upright again on her sexy heels. She was still enjoying Dave's shameless but thoroughly arousing display. "But I'm not telling any secrets when I tell Dave here that lots of us ladies are going to be grabbing his delicious black cock in our imaginations tonight."

"Go sit down, Samantha," Gloria said in mock exasperation. "You just cannot keep yourself from pushing the rules about when the dirty talk starts, can you?"

Samantha only smiled as she strutted back to her seat.

And then, to Paul's horror, he heard a name called and knew instantly it was his.

"Elliott. Front and center."

"Elliott" was the name Kristina would have selected for him. It was the name of a guy who had done some pornos that Kristina had picked out for them to watch, saying she thought he was hot and that the way he fucked the women in the videos was both nasty and sexy at the same time.

When his name was called, Gloria remained in place. This time she did not walk to the group of guys to tap the selectee on the shoulder or the chest.

"Oooh, I just love that guy's great body and sexy butt!" came a comment from one of the ladies.

It was, of course, Kristina with the instantaneous comment after Paul's pseudonym was called.

He was frozen in place, scared and embarrassed and somehow, some way — aroused at what Kristina had just shouted out and was about to happen.

It made no sense. His stomach had knotted as he watched Dennis and Dave being posed for the women in the room.

Yet now that he was going to be posed for the ladies, the mix of fear and arousal was scrambling his thought processes. He couldn't muster enough mind power to put his legs in motion.

"Elliott?" Gloria said, this time the tone of expectation in her voice clear and businesslike and broaching no leeway for anything but a prompt response.

He swallowed hard, his hands clenching beside his thighs as he fought through the fear that had immobilized him.

And he walked to the center of the room, too dazed to register the comments from the women and the whistles and the murmur in the room.

"Very nice!" said Gloria. "Elliott is new. Maybe if we're lucky, his lady will bring him here again to show off his sexy body for us."

Even under his mask it was clear the comment embarrassed Paul. His cheeks reddened.

Gloria reached into the bowl that held the little cards with the numbers on them.

"Eleven!" she said, lifting her eyes from the card to see who the lucky lady was.

A black woman raised her arm, card clutched in her hand. "It's me, Syreenah."

"Lucky you, Syreenah," Gloria commented. "Step forward to have Elliott assume his poses."

The panther-like black woman wearing a purple dress that wrapped her curves provocatively stepped forward. She strode to the center of the room smiling broadly, her pretty features framing her luscious lips. Small, leaf-shaped gold earrings glinted reflections from the overhead lights as she sashayed to Paul's side, where she stood, looking at him top to bottom, taking a long time for her gaze to travel across him, lingering at his cock for several seconds, before fixing on his eyes through the mask he was wearing.

"You are a sexy, sexy man," Syreenah said in a voice that Paul would remember for the rest of his life — and which Kristina would tease him about, it turned out, for years to come. "I like your body and your cock and your lovely waxed-smooth ball sac, Elliott," she continued. "I like silky pink, naked cocks and balls, and I just love to see guys display their package for me. Why don't you get down on the floor on your knees, lean back on one hand behind you, and with the other hand present your pretty dick and your balls like you want each and every one of us women here to fondle you."

escriterra
escriterra
1,434 Followers