The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers

He began using the moves I use on his cock (though without as much...skill). I knew that this was the first blowjob that he has ever given so considering that he was doing pretty well. He pulled off my shaft, licked all the way from the bottom and all the way to the top, then took me back into his mouth. He continued these moves, not really trying anything else but he was new so I guess he might as well perfect this before he moves onto something else...it was starting to feel pretty damn good actually...

"Oh yeah, Trey, just like that. Suck my cock. If you keep this up any longer, I am going to cum."

I felt the pressure build up. "I'm going to cum, Trey, so you need to decide if you want to try and swallow."

He pulled off my cock and started beating it furiously. Pleasure coursed through my body and my curls toed and my eyes rolled back as I gave a loud moan.

My cum erupted out of my penis like a volcano and Trey continued pumping and pumping, letting the volcano continue to erupt. After several more pumps the pleasure started to die down and the orgasm ended. He pulled his hand off my penis and looked at my ejaculate on his hand. He suddenly grinned. "You told me a while ago that you eat your own cum. I want to see it" he said as he brought his hand to my mouth.

I grabbed his hand and sucked my cum off his hand, then licked up whatever was left that couldn't be sucked. Trey looked purely delighted, loving the show.

Once I was finished he lowered himself back down my body and licked up the cum that was left on my cock and belly.

"How do you like it?"

"Not bad" he said, giving my cock one last pump, then licked the slit when a drop of semen came out. "Not bad at all."

He came and laid down next to me. "I am getting pretty tired though, my heart."

"Me too."

"Do you promise to be here when I wake up?"

"I promise."

He sighed with relief. "Nicolae?"

"Yes, Trey?"

"Tonight was the best night of my life."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. "It was the best night of my life too."

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
425 Followers