The Best Present Dad Can Give Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers

The tour took two hours and I was exhausted. The house was huge and more than I could have possibly imagined. It was more like a mansion than a fraternity house.

"I saved the best for last. Here is the master bedroom," he said while opening the door.

The room was huge! He wasn't lying about taking apart two rooms to make a larger room. This room was three times the size of the master bedroom at our house! I looked over at the bed and my jaw dropped. "How fucking big is that bed?" I asked.

"I had a bed and mattress custom made to be the size of two king-sized beds. That is not the best part though! Look above the bed!"

I looked at the ceiling above the bed and gasped. He had a large mirror placed on the ceiling so that it was reflecting the bed. "Your mother and I used to have a mirror on our ceiling. It made sex even more exciting!"

My brain was too exhausted to say anything. "I need a nap." I walked over to the humongous bed and pulled back the covers and climbed in. I scooted over to make room for my father and he slid in next to me.

"So do you like your graduation present?"

I smiled. "I fuckin' love it. Even if it is too much."

He kissed my forehead. "The present is still small when compared to my love for you."

I drifted asleep, feeling happy, comfortable, but most of all, loved.

To be continued...

sexyinaf
sexyinaf
426 Followers
12