The Best Present of All

Story Info
A man gets loads of presents from his wife on his birthday
1.1k words
3.96
61.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

The morning of my birthday was a bright and sunny one. I awoke, ensconced in the bed sheets, my wife turned towards me, a smile across her face, her blue eyes taking in the sunlight and reflecting back at me.

“Good morning lover.” She kissed me upon the lips and eased herself up in the bed. I felt as her weight lifted off the bed and crawled towards me. “Hi there.” She leaned in and whispered to me, her warm breath tickling my ear in a way that I had always found intensely erotic.

My heart swelled with love, and I knew that I had made the right choice in asking her to be my wife as well as my soul mate. “Good morning my snuggler.” I hugged her hard, pressing her into me.

“Hey.” She feigned not being able to breathe and I let her go; she rolled away, and smiled at me. “Do you want a gift now, or do you want to wait until later?”

“I don’t know, its up to you, whatever you’d like to do with me is fine… it IS your surprise after all.”

My wife nodded. “Well come on, we need to get some breakfast in you.”

Reluctantly, I padded to the kitchen; my wife a few feet behind me. She came into the kitchen whilst I busied myself with cereal and bowls. She put on the coffee. It wasn’t until I had a full cup of coffee and a cereal; that I was finally able to sit down and enjoy looking at my wife.

We had been so busy, getting the kids off to sleep and regular, everyday, household chores that I had failed to see what it was that my wife had been wearing when she came to bed.

She usually wore a pair of my old shorts and a Tee shirt. However, it appeared that last night, she had forgone that and slept nude with me!

“Honey?” I asked her, as I could count the number of times that she’d gone from bedroom to kitchen in nothing.

“Yes?” She turned to look at me, a box of cinnamon toast crunch in one hand and a blue ceramic bowl in the other. When I didn’t say anything she simply turned back around and continued to pour the cereal, oblivious to the fact that she was naked. Her only clothing was our ever-present shoes, leg braces and socks that we would have to have in order to stand up and walk. As always her walker led the way. “Once you finish our breakfast I’ve got a few other gifts for you.” With that, she turned and walked out of the kitchen, her butt seductively wiggling with each step, headed back to our bedroom.

Needless to say, I could not help but wonder what it was that my wife had up her proverbial sleeve. I placed the cereal bowl in the dishwasher and chugged the glass of juice.

Once I was done with that I got on my crutches and hauled butt as fast as I could back to our bedroom. She was there of course, her shoes and braces there on the floor. She turned onto her stomach and beckoned for me to come to her. “Come’re lover.”

I walked over and placed my crutches onto the floor before sliding into the bed with her. She rolled over so that she was on her side and gently pulled me into her embrace. “I love you, I love you, I love you.” She purred into my ear. She rolled over and reached underneath the bed pulling a clothing box out.

I immediately blanched.

My wife just smiled. “Here, open it up, tell me what you think… the sales rep said it’d look really good.”

I forced a smile and pulled at the ribbon, sitting up from the bed to do so. The bow came undone and I lifted the cover off of the box.

“Oh my god, Honey, baby you didn’t!”

She hugged me tightly watching my facile expression.

“X-men 38! This is like, from 1968, how on earth!”

My friend/lover/wife giggled. “You’d be surprised what people are willing to sell on E-Bay!”

I carefully re-wrapped my present, and placed it on the floor, sliding it underneath the bed so that neither one of us would get up and accidentally slide on it. “Oh honey.” I turned back around and kissed her on the lips.

“There’s more you know.” She said with a massive grin upon her face.

“Baby, don’t you know that you’re the best gift of all? All I need is you.”

“I know.” She whispered, “let me just give you one more gift, just for now.”

“Honey…” I warned her playfully.

“Close your eyes.”

I did as she asked and waited for whatever it was that was going to come next. I never expected her to gently tug my pajama bottoms down, and to draw them down my legs!

“Honey?” I asked hesitantly, not sure what was going to happen.

She continued to pull until she had them all the way off, tossing them to the floor. The air felt so good on my exposed body parts that I never figured that my wife would wrap her hand around my manhood!

“Honey, you know that you don’t have to…”

“Shh. Lover, I want to do this.” She smiled at me and gently began to stroke.

In seconds I was rock hard and threatening to cum. “Honey…” I had already begun to lift myself off the bed.

“Shh, let me take care of everything.” She leaned in and did something that I never expected. Her mouth came around the tip of me and her tongue gently began to swirl. She started the rhythm again.

“Honey…” I gasped, not sure if I was going to be able to control myself.

“Its ok.” She opened her mouth and positioned me at the opening, “Come for your baby.”

She began to stroke me again and almost instantly I began to erupt, exploding into her mouth! She swallowed; she swallowed. I couldn’t help it, I started to cry. Never in my entire life had anyone done that for me and now my wife was doing that very thing.

She took me into her arms and held me, I felt the warmth of her body around me. “Awe baby, I love you, it’s ok, it’s ok.”

Suddenly we heard the doorbell ring, and both of us blanched.

“Hello, anyone home?” a voice called out.

My wife, always prepared for any eventuality, grabbed her robe off the bed, and fastened it around her waist, smiling at me as I pulled myself together, and went to greet our company.

“Hey honey?”

I turned.

“Don’t you worry about a thing, you’ll get the rest of your presents later.” She winked at me as I went out the door.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers