The Best Present: Pegging my Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not easy wrapping yourself," I pointed out.

"I imagine," he laughed, before adding, "these are new."

"You like?" I asked, as he checked out my boots.

"Very much," he replied.

"They're my Dominatrix boots," I hinted. If it had been physically possible, I would have held my breath while I said that. The moment of truth was rushing inexorably down the track.

"Is that so," he laughed softly. "Are you going to dominate me tonight?"

Deciding to just go for it and follow my original plan, thinking worst case he wouldn't be into it and we'd go back to doing whatever he decided, "Well, I do plan to fuck the living shit out of you."

"Isn't that my job?" he countered, as he finished unwrapping all but my waist area.

"Not tonight," I responded, giving every possible hint without coming right out and saying it.

"Well, I already really like this present, ma'am," he said, giving in to the idea of me being in charge, although still oblivious to my real intent.

"Ready for your gift?" I asked.

"I think I've already received it," he said, his hand going to my wrapped ass.

"Oh, trust me, you haven't received it yet," I responded, my tone dripping with innuendo and playful banter, "but any moment now..." kind of enjoying his failure to catch on to my rather blunt hints.

In one quick tug, he pulled off the rest of the wrapping paper. Going for broke I leapt up, posed in front of him, hips forward, my cock on proud display, and asked, "Like your present?"

His eyes went wide.

He stared at the cock between my legs.

His mouth dropped open.

He was speechless for likely the first time since our first date, when I'd gone down on him in a relatively empty movie theatre.

I explained, as I couldn't read if he was excited or mortified... shock the only clear emotion written on his face, "I found your pegging searches on your laptop by accident."

"Ohhhh," he finally said, still trying to process the fact that I was wearing a cock and since he was still on his knees from unwrapping me, that it was now staring him directly in the face. I stifled a giggle, thinking of the 'L-O-L-A Lola' song: 'I looked at her and she at me'.

"Do you like?" I asked, grasping my cock in my right hand and jacking it for him.

"Um, I... err," he struggled to speak.

I dropped the coquettish playing around, dropped to one knee and looked him reassuringly in the face, "Honey, recently I've done a lot of researching on pegging and if it's something you want to try, I'm all for it. I think it makes you even more of a man," I added, sensing he was struggling with the manhood issue.

He replied sheepishly, "It's something I've been curious about for a while."

I moved closer to him and kissed him. When I broke the kiss I smiled, "You know you can tell me anything, honey."

"I know," he nodded, still struggling with the manhood piece.

"Look honey, your gift tonight is to receive a good hard fucking," I said bluntly, stroking his raging hard cock and knowing it was time for me to take control.

He groaned at my words and at my stroking his cock.

I moved to his ear and asked, "Do you want a good hard fucking?"

"Yes," he whispered, as his entire body trembled while I tugged on his ear with my teeth.

"Yes, what?" I led the witness, getting a rush from being the aggressive one... he often made me beg for his cock.

"Yes, I want a good hard fucking," he admitted with another groan.

"Have you ever been pegged before?" I asked, moving my lips to the side of his neck.

"No," he admitted.

"Has anything ever been in this butt?" I questioned, as I gave one cheek a firm squeeze.

"Just my finger," he answered.

"So I'll be taking your anal cherry?" I asked.

"Just like I took yours," my husband responded more boldly, the confident man I've always known beginning to emerge.

"Tit for tat," I joked, as I kissed him again before ordering him brusquely, "Go to the bedroom and get undressed."

"Okay," he nodded, looking as excited for a pegging as he'd been when I offered him my ass last year.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through me at the power shift occurring right before my eyes as I watched him rush submissively upstairs to the bedroom.

I poured two glasses of wine, grabbed the lube, and ambled leisurely to the bedroom ready to give and give.

Once in our room, I saw Jake in bed under the sheets. I smiled as I walked over and handed him a glass of wine, "Nervous?"

"Yes," he nodded. "And still a little shocked."

"I was too when I found your google search," I admitted.

"I imagine," he laughed uncomfortably.

Wanting to make it clear I hadn't been spying in his computer, I explained, "I wasn't snooping. I went to google to type in praxis and when I entered the letter 'p' all the pegging searches showed up."

"Oh," he said, looking at me sheepishly.

"Don't feel ashamed," I said, joining him on the bed. "We should be able to share any of our fantasies."

"But this one is kinda gay," he said.

"I thought so too at first," I admitted. "But as I did a bit more research I began to realize it was just another branch of a man's sexuality and there was no reason why it couldn't be another branch of mine too."

"Do you have fantasies I don't know about?" he asked.

"Maybe," I smiled, coyly batting my eyes.

"Tell me," he said.

"Well, I'd be lying if I told you the idea of munching on a nice shaved snatch didn't turn me on," I replied wickedly.

"That can be arranged," he responded too quickly.

"Men!" I teased.

"It's every man's fantasy," he pointed out.

"To watch his wife eat another woman's wet cunt?" I asked, loving to use the 'c' word with him.

"A 69, a strap-on cock, tribbing, anything," he admitted, "if you're talking about you and another hot girl doing things together while I watch, you can write your own ticket."

"Tribbing?" I asked, not a term I actually knew.

"Two girls rubbing their pussies together," he explained.

"Ohhhh," I nodded, something I'd seen in porn films, but hadn't realized had its own term.

"Can I pick the girl?" he asked.

Deciding to see if he would be so excited about all my fantasies, I added, "I also would like to be triple-teamed. Would you choose the extra guys too?"

"That took a quick turn away from the hot chick," he laughed.

"Hey, I'm a horny, horny girl," I pointed out.

"Maybe you can be triple-teamed by hot girls with strap-ons," he countered.

"Men!" I repeated with a giggle as I stood back up and grabbed the lube. As I stroked my cock to a slick sheen, I asked, "Ready?"

"It seems you are," he laughed awkwardly, "I've never seen you this hard."

"That's not the question I asked," I pointed out, as I continued to coat my dick generously with lube.

"Yes, I'm ready," he answered, although he didn't move.

"Then get on all fours," I ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," he saluted, as I pulled the sheets off of him and he moved into position.

"I see Big D is excited," I pointed out, staring at his fully erect cock.

"He is," he nodded, Big D being the nickname I'd given his cock. The 'D' standing for 'Delicious'.

I moved behind him once he was on all fours and asked, "Is this what you were expecting tonight?"

"Not even in the slightest," he said, his body trembling a bit as I poured lube down his ass crack.

I moved my cock to his puckered asshole and asked, "Ready to be my bitch tonight?"

"Any night," he answered, as he turned away from me and grabbed a pillow.

I teased, recalling him saying these exact same words a year ago, "This may hurt a bit, sweet cheeks."

Before he could respond, I pushed forward and watched my smallest cock begin to disappear inside his virgin ass.

"Oooooooh," he groaned. Actually it was a whimper, and truthfully the first one I'd ever heard from him in like forever.

Like the article had promised, I felt a huge wave of power course through me as I slowly penetrated my man. The role reversal was already exhilarating and I wasn't even really fucking him yet... I was just filling him up with a single inexorable push.

"Slow," he requested.

"I can do that. But you need to know that this is the small dildo," I pointed out, before adding, "I have two more gifts for you still hidden away, and the night is still very young."

"Ohhhhh," he moaned, as I kept slithering up inside his virgin ass.

A moment later, I was all the way inside.

I'd read somewhere to give him a minute to get used to being filled, just like he'd done last year once he'd filled my ass with his much bigger cock.

I announced, "All in."

"Okay," he nodded, and to my surprise, he began slowly fucking himself.

I slapped his ass smartly, grabbed his hips and scolded him. "That's my job, you little slut."

Calling him a 'slut' was surreal, as was his subservient response, "Sorry, ma'am." He was not one for apologizing of course, and neither was I. But special occasions call for new rules, and I could tell he was really getting into our role reversals.

Another rush of adrenaline at seeing my masculine man not only with a dick in his ass, but being so subservient... being me... coursed through me... so I began slowly moving in and out of him.

"Ooooooh," he whimpered again... which made me wonder what I sounded like when he was fucking me... did we women sound the way we thought we sounded, or did we sound more like small helpless animals?

"You like this?" I asked, after half a dozen slow in and out thrusts.

"Yes," he admitted, no shame remaining in his voice, only pleasure.

"Good, because I think I like being the one doing the giving," I said, as I watched the cock go in and out of his ass.

I kept slowly fucking him, loving the sounds coming from him, until he requested, "Please, faster."

I didn't even hesitate as I grasped his hips more tightly, and began fucking him faster.

He groaned loudly, "Oh yes."

My juices leaked out of me slightly as I began slamming into him, feeling such a rush.

"Oh God, Janelle," he moaned loudly, as he began bouncing back onto me.

"You want to be fucked like a little slut?" I growled, as I watched him bounce back against me like I often did when I was nearing orgasm.

"Oh yes, God, I can't believe how good this feels," he whimpered, eagerly bouncing on my cock.

"You close, my little slut?" I asked.

"It feels so amazing," he answered. "My cock is about to burst."

"Jerk off," I ordered, as we kept fucking, as my leg began to cramp.

He quickly moved his right hand to his cock and began stroking his own cock while he rode mine.

"That's it, come for me, baby," I purred, "Come like my little slut."

"Oh yes, fuck," he groaned.

"Now slut, come for me... NOW!!" I demanded, slamming into him as hard as I could.

"Yesssss!" he screamed like a bitch in heat, spewing his load all over the sheets.

As he kept bouncing back, I kept fucking his ass until he was done coming.

I pulled out and said, "Wow!"

He rolled over onto his back and agreed weakly, "Wow!"

I took the harness off and straddled his face with my glistening pussy, "Fucking your ass got me super wet."

"I can't believe we just did that," he said, looking up at me dazed.

I smiled, looking down at him, "Did you like your Christmas present?"

He nodded, "Best present ever," before he leaned up and began licking.

I moaned on contact, knowing this was going to be a quick orgasm and the beginning of an entire new sex life for us both.

THE END

12