The Best Sex

Story Info
It was a secret, completely.
3.3k words
4.18
22.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just got back from the train station where I had dropped my husband off for his one overnight stay on a business trip. We live in an apartment block which is square in shape but has an open space in the centre where there is a pool, a gym and other amenities..

I love living where we do and I am a regular gym user. My name is Karen Morgan, I am 23 years old and am regarded, and I dislike the word, as a 'looker.' Men do ogle me, but I ignore it, there is only one man for me and I love him, my husband Ken. Five feet five inches tall, blond blue.

My husband had actually told me that he had seen a pornographic movie where the star was a gorgeous Japanese lady called Yuna Shiina, and that if I wasn't blond blue and dark brown, and brown instead. I could easily be mistaken for her twin sister. He showed me the movie, and he was right I did look like her and she was indeed beautiful, and that was the first time I had seen myself as others might see me, as beautiful.

I had gone back into our apartment to change into my gym gear and 20 minutes later I was in the gym. I was soon sweating buckets and I love how it turns me on too. I feel so sexy and alive afterwards. I am in love with sex too, show me a young pretty vibrant woman who isn't, and I'll show you a no hoper and a loser!

An hour in there toiling away and I was in the shower and heading back to the elevator to our top floor apartment. My intention was 15 minutes of fun with myself and by myself. I wasn't to make it. As I approached the elevator everything went black, something covered my head blocking out all light, and a hand clamped over my mouth. I struggled like mad, but I was lifted off my feet and carried into the car of the elevator. I knew this because I heard the swish of the doors closing.

I, or we, went up, then down, then up again, then down until I never knew which floor we did finally stop at. I was carried, still struggling but having difficulty breathing because of the hand over my mouth. I heard a key in a lock, it made the same sound ours does, and then the click of it closing on the lock.

Whomever it was who had just trapped me and carried me off, and now had me in his apartment I surmised. And I was wondering why. As well as fighting him all the way. I was suddenly down on the floor and the bag, or sack, which was over my head was tied or taped around my neck. Then my hands were forced behind my back, tied together and then he got off me.

"There we are then, all done bar the shouting," he said. I had no idea what he had meant, I was scared witless, frightened out of my skin.

"Please," I said, "please don't hurt me, what do you want, please tell me." I felt rather than heard him kneel next to me. "Now now Karen," he said, he knew my name, how?

"If you behave yourself you will be fine, but I won't stop to punish you if you don't. Punishment will take the form of being severely spanked on your rear end, and I mean severely."

"I will do as you tell me, please don't hurt me." I was completely at his, whoever he was, mercy. I felt and heard 'snip snip snip', my shorts and T shirt were being cut off, now I feared something else, a sexual assault. I then knew I was naked apart from what was over my head. He lifted me up and I realised I was laid on a bed, his bed?

"Are you comfortable Karen?" he asked me.

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh I know quite a bit about you," he said, but enough questions from you, are you comfortable?"

"My wrists hurt," I told him.

"Ah yes," he said, "I thought they might." I was turned over, he fiddled or did something, and suddenly I had movement although my hands were at my sides and not behind me. I was still immobilised.

He moved me about and I realised I had been moved to under the covers. Then frighteningly, he was beside me and I knew he was naked too, there was no doubt as to what was going to happen.

"Please," I begged, "please don't hurt me."

"I have no intention of hurting you Karen, in fact, I am betting you will leave here a very happy woman, disconcerted yes, but definitely happy."

I was wrapped up in his arms, his legs enveloped me, I could feel his breath on my neck. And then he started exploring me, his hands went everywhere, and there was nothing I could do to stop them, or offer resistance. After some moments he began to concentrate on specific areas, ie, my nipples, my pussy and my ass. He forced me to twist this way and that.

But as he went on I had to just accept his control. I knew my nipples were hard, I could do nothing about that, they always react that way under finger tip scrutiny. He sucked on each one, slowly and methodically, it's amazing what you can discern merely from touches. To try and gain some equality I asked him who he was, why he was doing this, why me, why, why, why.

"Because Karen," he continued. "You turn me on like no other woman ever has, I live in the same block as you so this was easy, and knowing you are on your own until tomorrow presented me with the opportunity." And before I could answer, he jammed a finger up and into my ass, and at the same time devoured my right nipple.

My body straightened and stiffened, my nipple split into atom size pieces, I think, that's what it felt like anyway. I definitely let out a give away "Argggggh."

"Mmmmm," he whispered, "I thought you would warm up sooner or later."

"I am not!" I protested, this was answered by another jab of his finger deep into my ass and another splitting of the atom over my nipple. Then my captor was all over me, on top, at my sides, underneath me, all around me. I had, or was learning that he was very fit, his body was hard, he was powerful he was strong, he was insistent, he was determined.

Hate the thought in my head, I realised I was giving in, and knowing I was going to give up the fight. Then I got another surprise, he was suddenly kneeling right over me.

"Keep still Karen, I don't want to cut your nose off." There were two definite snips over my eyes. I blinked and I could see slivers of light. Then he was snipping around my mouth. I could suddenly breath properly, he had cut a hole over it. I poked my tongue out, I licked my lips. I was almost forgetting why I was here, what I was here for, him!

That was when he kissed me, I was mortified, until he squeezed my nipple again, I humphed into his mouth and his tongue found mine. Then it disappeared, maybe he was scared I would bite him. Bits of light were filtering through the slits he had cut above my eyes.

He kissed me again and this time he held it, I had to let him, in fact being like this made me kiss him back. I hated to admit it, but I think he was right. I was warming up, or he was warming me up. I think it was partly because of where I was, what was happening to me, I was captured, under another man's control, he decided what was what, not I.

Also the feel of a hot hard male body was having the normal effect a hot hard male body can have on a woman, me anyway. It was also obvious that he was hairy, his arms, his chest, his legs. I could feel the soft brushing of his hairy parts. As he slid around me, he felt me, touched me, stroked me, kissed me, pinched me, tickled me. I never knew what was coming next so I couldn't prepare a defence.

Then he was between my legs, his shoulders were under my thighs, his hands holding my ankles up in the air and wide apart. His mouth and tongue sent me up and over the wall. All I wanted to do, believe it or not, was to get my hands on his head and hold him down on me.

Then infuriatingly, he stopped.

"What time will Ken be ringing you tonight?" he asked blithely. I was amazed, here he was in the middle of raping another man's wife, was he really and asking about my husband!

"9 o bloody clock! Why?" I demanded between gasps.

"Just wondered," he told me and then I was being hoovered out again.

I felt absolutely helpless, my twitching ass coincided with the sucking of my pussy. He had given no reason for this, he just thought I was beautiful and sexy. He was assaulting me, but there was nothing I could do. My trouble was, he was exciting me, and the more I fought it the more excited I was becoming. He was taking my husband's property, all I had was his. And his slow taking of me meant I couldn't stop this man from taking it, or me from beginning to want it.

Then it happened, the storm he was building in me became a hurricane, a tornado, a cyclone, a 10 on the Richter scale. I climaxed, I tried not to but I couldn't stop it, and it was obvious what had happened. I felt liquid splash on my stomach and chest, had I squirted? I almost felt him smiling at his achievement. I hated myself for being so weak, but the thrill of my enormous climax overrode my objections.

And then he took me, he took me because he could. He slid up my wanton traitorous body and lay over me. I was nearly saying to him.

"Well, go on then do it, get on with it you bastard, fuck me you bastard, please fuck me!" I managed not to, but he made me feel grateful when he pushed into me. The biggest surprise was he was big, not massively huge, but big, bigger than the only three cocks I had ever had. I wasn't an expert, but this was big to me.

And the bastard knew what he was doing, there was no "Wham bam thank you maam,"

Oh no, not here, not this day. And then his words came back to me as I found myself pushing my hips up to meet his hips coming down.

"I am betting you will leave here a very happy woman," he had said. Now I knew what he had meant.

He loved me, I never loved him back, but he loved me, he kissed me, he necked me, his strong hard hairy body held me, weighed me down, his arms enveloped me, and his cock devastated me. He was masterful there was no way to resist now. He knew what he was doing, and just as surely, so did I.

He kissed me again and this time I kissed him back, I hooked my feet over my unknown assailant, I wanted my arms around him, not for whom he was, but for what he was giving and doing to me. I had never thought about it but this man was fucking me in a way I had never envisaged, never knew about, it was unknown territory.

Amazingly, I heard myself say in my head, "Ken, my love, you have a lot to learn, and you are going to learn it." I crushed myself as best as I could against this man. I wanted to see him, learn him, know him, tell him what he was doing to me even though I had tried my damdest to resist and failed, gloriously, were my thoughts on that.

My saving grace was, even though it was silly, was that I had tried to save my fidelity, my honesty, and truthfulness to my husband, but this man had simply taken it way with easy patience. This man could just as easily taken me, banged me, fucked me, and thrown me away and I would have hated him forever, but he hadn't, he had seduced me into giving myself.

Now his cock was in my personal volcano and the eruption about to take place was manmade. He made me erupt my hot lava like cum, and it spewed out of me in a way it never had. I felt it run out of me and its heat made me do it again, as well as the superb cock doing what God had intended a superior cock for.

We were kissing like real lovers now, I never held back, there was no point, he had me, I had given him me now, there could be no reason now for the follow on not to happen. His tongue in my mouth was like a velvet rope, it snaked its way everywhere and I sucked on it, I licked it, I tongued him the same way, this was real proper loving. At this moment in time my husband was a thing of the past.

After he had taken a breather, he climbed over me and made me suck him off. It was something he made me do, it wasn't voluntary but I have to admit, I did try, my womanhood made me. It took some time, but through my increasing endeavours he came. I had no option but to swallow all he gave me, and I did. The telling thing was, it was completely different to my husband, the feel of his cock was different, the taste was, and when he came it was different too. Thunderous is a way to describe it.

He spent the most of the rest of the afternoon wrapped around me, he never gave me any respite. He was fully concentrated on me and I ended up relishing it. The way he held me, smoothed over me, his kisses, his touch, his searching fingers, and expecially when he sank one into my ass.

It made me squeal and he loved that I could tell. I wasn't to realise that later he would fuck me there. And that he would make me like it, like it a lot, 'Ken Morgan,' I said in my head later, 'you are going to change my man, you are going to change.' I begged my captor to let me see him, but he flatly refused. I swore on my mothers death bed that I would take it no further, all that got me was about ten thumping smacks on my bare ass, Oh God did that hurt, and it also put a stop to that avenue of exploration.

I cried, he loved me, it made me snuggle up to him, even though I was his prisoner he made me need him. I had never wanted a man so much in my life. He had made me appreciate his power, his body strength, his ownership even. The feeling of submission was about me.

He cut a hole, I think at the side of my left ear, ten minutes later my cell rang. It was held it to my ear and I heard my husband say.

"Hi Karen, how are you darling, missing me?" I had to make a very quick decision, My captor had not discussed this with me. I could tell him I had been taken prisoner and repeatedly raped.

"Ken, great to hear your voice, I do miss you, I miss you a lot, and I'm fine baby, no troubles at all." I lied as easily as that. I received a thumb in my pussy and his finger in my ass, and it was something I had to endure as I chatted to my husband. My captor twiddled and tweaked me, he fired up my lust. The sheer audacity of talking to my husband while being fondled and forced by another man made me ejaculate, again.

Ken said I sounded as though I had got something stuck in my throat, I laughed at that, but said I was okay I was just having my supper. I felt his cock wipe its way across my lips and I licked it as it went past, there was little pretence now. We chatted a little more and the thumb and finger was driving me nuts. I could not stop my squiggling each time I got raided by my masterful lover.

We said goodbye, and I was sure his cock was in me before he put the phone down. I loved it, I not only had to, I did. This was my secret too, no one would ever know, I hoped. My man made love to me again, it was wonderful no resistance no, no regrets, no attempting to stop it, I was in all the way, or rather he was.

I still hadn't seen him even though there were tiny slits over my eyes. He got off the bed and told me to keep still or else. I obeyed him explicitly. Then he was back on with me, he told me to get to my knees and it was a struggle being tied up but I managed it. He smared something on and over my ass. I knew what was coming and begged him not to, I had never done it I told him, which was true.

He slid effortlessly into me while I screamed and cried, it made no difference, he screwed my ass and he kept doing it until the pain went, this became pleasure then it became submission. I wanted him to do me in the ass and as often as he wanted, I would never dream of saying no to him, he knew that, and now so did I.

Time disappeared and all I wanted was to see him but I dre not ask. Then he was waking me up.

"Time for you to go home Karen. I don't want you to go, but you have to," he told me. I was horrified, I didn't want to go either.

"I want to stay, please?"

"Sorry Karen, no can do, Ken will be back later, you need to be there."

"But..." My wrists were cut free but he held them.

"Do not try and remove the hood Karen, it will spoil everything. Trust me, please." For some strange reason I did. He put, I think, a big coat over me, a large floppy hat, I saw later, on my head and then I was being whisked around the corridors and up and down the elevators again.

Suddenly I was alone, I lifted my arms, nothing, I slowly removed the hood, nothing, my key was in my door lock. I opened it and went in. I felt nothing but loneliness, I felt bereft. Who was he, where was he? I needed him. When my husband came home I was in bed with a serious headache. I also knew I was pregnant, don't ask me how I knew, I just did.

Two months later I bumped into a man in the gym.

"Hi Karen," was all he said, it was him, I knew it. I have never felt so happy in my life.

"Where have you been?" I asked the handsome young stranger.

"Waiting," he said as he kissed me.