The Best Sort of Bad Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just wanted to get good and drunk and hope that the confusion would go away. That was the plan anyway. The fact that she'd be getting drunk with Becky, the very girl she was being tempted by, didn't even enter her mind. Emily wouldn't let it.

She drove around town for a while trying to kill time and clear her head. She even stopped at her favorite park to walk around a bit in the hopes that a quick hike would help. It helped a little, but it would've helped more if Tabitha were there with her. She ended up walking around the big park with it's long, winding hiking trails for a good hour or two before her feet started getting tired and headed back to her car.

When she got back to the house she noticed that Sara was already there. Part of her was relieved, but another part of her was disappointed. She kept both feelings bottled up as best she could as she walked into the house and made her presence known.

The next few hours just seemed to fly by as Emily relaxed in the intimate, friendly setting. Becky was her usual loud, gregarious self talking up a storm about whatever popped into her twisted head. Sara, a cute girl that had been a year ahead of Emily in high school, was pretty much the same allowing Emily to feel relaxed enough to just sit back and enjoy herself. Sara's friends, two cheerleader types and some guys, one of whom apparently had a thing for tattooing and piercing every square inch of his body, did pretty much the same as the small group downed a couple of cases of cheap beer and a half ounce of good weed between them. Everything seemed to going as Emily planned. By ten she was so loose she was laughing at tattoo guys lame attempts to get into her pants. She didn't even remember going to Tabitha's room with him, but somehow there she was with what appeared to be a bottle of tequila in her hand and tattoo guys groping paw on her leg. She was still laughing when that hand worked it's way under her shirt, but when she felt his mouth on her neck the laughter stopped.

"Hey," Emily protested quietly as she tried her best to push him away gently. When he wouldn't budge she pushed harder. "Stop it. I don't want…" Suddenly tattoo guy was all over her pressing his mouth against hers as he laid himself on top of her on the very bed she shared with her lover. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't get it past his tongue deep inside her mouth. She couldn't even push him away as his hand grabbed hers and held them down over her head.

Emily had never been more scared in her life. She was frozen as this guy who she didn't even know began to undo his belt buckle. The thought that she was about to be raped suddenly filled her with a rage she'd never felt herself capable of before.

She couldn't let this happen. She didn't want this. She didn't want him. She didn't want any man at all. Especially not like this. Still it took all her courage to what she did next.

She could taste his blood mix with the aftertaste of the tequila in her mouth as she bit down on the tongue in her mouth. Tattoo guy screamed like a little girl as he tried to jerk away in pain. His scream turned to a grunt as Emily brought her knee hard into his groin hard. The stereo in the living room cut off as the drunken bastard fell off of the bed with a thud.

"Ah, fuck!" Tattoo guy screamed as he sat up and brought his hand to his mouth to check for blood, "You fucking bit me, you stupid bitch."

Emily's courage quickly faded as the angry brute got up from the floor with a look of drunken rage all over his face. Emily began screaming as she backed herself into the corner in terror. Tattoo guys hands were quickly forming into fists. Emily brought her hands over her face expecting the worst when her door suddenly swung open.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Becky yelled as she flew through the doorway followed somewhat more reluctantly by one of the cheerleader looking girls, Teresa was her name.

"Nothing, we're just talking, right?" Tattoo guy said as he stared menacingly at Emily curled up on the bed. He soon found himself staring in Becky's angry face.

"You need to get the fuck out of my house, asshole," Becky snarled into the guy's face. He just stared back at her before taking a step closer to her. Becky didn't budge.

"Who's going to make me?" He said as he snarled back until a hand grab his shoulder and pulled him back. It was the other guy who Emily knew as Terry, one of the cheerleader's boyfriends.

"Sam, it's time to leave," Terry said as he tried to pull his friend out of the room. At first Sam resisted, but once Terry said the word cops his tough demeanor faded quickly and the guys made a quick exit with the cheerleaders in tow.

"I'm sorry, Emily," Sara said weakly from the doorway, "I'll…umm…see you guys later."

"Just get that asshole out of here," Becky growled as she walked to the doorway ignoring Emily for a moment. Emily was still curled up in a tight little ball of fear on the bed just staring at the wall. She heard the front door open and Becky and Sara murmuring in the distance as she shivered uncontrollably. The front door shut and she heard Becky lock the deadbolt cursing under her breath before she reappeared in the bedroom and sat down on the bed next to her frightened friend.

"Come here," Becky said holding open her arms to her scared friend. Emily almost leaped into her arms tears flowing freely from her eyes. Becky gripped her roommate's girlfriend tightly whispering that it was all okay while Emily sobbed like a baby.

Becky's arms felt so comforting after the rough touch of that drunken bastard. Her body was so warm and soft. The longer Becky held her and consoled her the more comfortable Emily became. The fear slowly faded and the sobbing began to subside, but Becky still held her, rocking her back and forth as she whispered gentle words into Emily's ear.

Emily's mind was still racing from the adrenaline rush when her hands began roaming over Becky's back. She could smell Becky's hair and the sweat on her skin. She wasn't thinking about anything as her lips touched the soft skin of Becky's neck for a slow, gentle kiss. She didn't even notice Becky freeze when her mouth moved slowly down her shoulder.

"Emily stop," Becky said softly once her surprise gave way to worry, but she made no move to stop Emily from kissing her. She'd wanted Emily for years, but Emily was just drunk and scared. If she was going to finally fulfill her desire she wanted it to be because Emily wanted to not because she felt she needed to.

Still, she did want her. She wanted her so badly, but she had to make sure that Emily wanted this as well. Again she pleaded with Emily to stop kissing her, but when Emily's mouth covered hers she stopped.

Emily's kiss was needy, impatient. Her tongue forced it's way past Becky's lips to slide her into her friend's mouth. Becky returned the kiss with enthusiasm refusing to hear the silly doubts her mind was throwing at her. Emily's kiss felt too good.

Emily wasn't even listening to her conscience anymore. She just wanted to feel good and escape the fear and anger that had engulfed her consciousness. Kissing Becky felt right at the moment and the moment was all that mattered.

"Emily," Becky said in a serious tone that was so unlike her as she grabbed her distraught friend by the shoulders and pushed her away reluctantly to make sure one last time, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I don't know," Emily whimpered leaning into return to the kiss managing to push Becky unto her back, but Becky still resisted. Emily started crying again as she fought with Becky to get her to kiss her.

"Emily stop," Becky pleaded still holding Emily at bay despite herself, "Just tell me you really want this and you're not just freaking out. Tabitha…"

"Tabitha's not here!" Emily yelled in frustration, "I just want to feel good! Help me, Becky. Please!" Emily's tears were now dripping onto Becky's face. "Please…" Emily pleaded one more time as she sobbed above Becky.

"Emily…" Becky tried one more time to make sure that Emily really wanted to do what they were about to do, "We shouldn't do anything you'll regret later."

"I don't care about later," Emily said in a weak voice still crying, "Just let me make love to you now. Fuck later. I was so scared, Becky. Please just help me feel better. Please, Becky..."

There was no way Becky could resist that. She knew she'd probably hate herself in the morning for doing this to Tabitha, but Emily was right: Tabitha wasn't here and Emily needed someone to help her in the only way she knew how. In her heart of hearts she knew it didn't make much sense, but nothing from that night made much sense.

Without another word Becky pulled Emily back to her for another kiss throwing caution and common sense to the wind. Need was the engine of their passion. It wasn't the way she'd wanted to win Emily over, but it would do.

Emily's hunger was maddening. Her hands were everywhere and her mouth seemed to be sucking the very life from Becky. Emily almost tore Becky's shirt forcing her hands under the thin fabric of her tight, black t-shirt to paw at her friend's soft breasts. She groaned like an animal devouring its prey before the scavengers came. Becky was having a hard time keeping up.

Becky soon found herself being forced to take control. It took almost all of her strength just to roll Emily on her back. Once she did she sat up and quickly removed her stretched out shirt before Emily could tear it to shreds. Emily's hands were back on her breasts before she even got the t-shirt over her head.

Becky would've laughed at her friend's urgency if the look of need weren't there in Emily's eyes every time she looked into them. Instead she just gently pulled those anxious hands away from her breasts and down to her belt buckle before reaching down to untie Emily's skirt. Emily took the hint and unbuckled the belt before unbuttoning and unzipping Becky's pants.

Becky got off the bed for a second to make it easier to shed her tight jeans then bent over Emily. With a quick tug she removed the flimsy skirt from Emily's thin body and then helped rid Emily of her tank top. Then, almost on a whim, she grabbed Emily by the hand and pulled her up off the bed.

"What are you…" Emily started as Becky gathered her clothes up and then pulled her out of the room.

"We'll be more comfortable in my room," Becky said simply as she led Emily across the dining room to the master bedroom which she kept for herself. Emily followed where Becky led her and soon found herself being thrown onto Becky's large, soft bed.

Suddenly Emily was much calmer. When Becky crawled onto the bed and crouched over her she simply accepted her kiss bringing her hands to Becky's shoulders and arms. The passion was still present, but most of the wildness had gone, left behind in the still darkly charged atmosphere of Tabitha's room.

The need to feel loved was still there, but Emily now let Becky have complete control of the situation. She soon realized that it was the right thing to do. Becky knew that would probably her only realistic chance of finally showing Emily what she'd wanted to show her since she'd first caught her eye back in high school. She wasn't going to waste such an opportunity with a halfhearted effort. Becky wanted to make Emily come like she never had before.

Her movements were patient, but the awareness that Tabitha would be home in only a few hours never left her mind. They had plenty of time to explore, but not all night. Besides, Emily needed a release and she needed it now. Becky's actions showed her awareness of this indisputable fact.

Becky's mouth broke away from Emily's kissing down the side of her friends face to her ear and down her neck. Her hand explored the soft curve of Emily's breasts while Emily stroked her arms tenderly. When Becky's fingers gently tweaked Emily's nipple Becky was rewarded with a soft sigh.

Moving across Emily's neck Becky placed light kisses on that beautiful chin. She then moved back to Emily's neck and up to her other ear. Becky's attentions then shifted again. Her kisses moved down to Emily's small, perfect breasts.

Emily sighed when Becky took her nipple between her lips. She sighed again when Becky's hand reached her swollen lips to caress them and gently force her fingers into Emily's depths. Becky's touch was different than Tabitha's, slightly more aggressive, hastier, but Emily didn't mind. She wasn't even thinking of Tabitha right now.

Becky was equally guiltless. As her fingers curled up inside of Emily's tight pussy trying their best to make Emily scream her thoughts were completely focused. Emily's warm sex felt so good around her fingers. The way she squirmed and cooed was intoxicating just like she always knew it would be. Becky's fingers curled up and Emily squealed even louder. It was beautiful.

Kissing her way across Emily's chest she took her roommates lover's other taut nipple into her mouth for a loving suckle. Emily's sighs were already giving way to deep groans of pleasure as Becky's experienced fingers worked their magic. Those fingers were hitting spots inside of Emily that Tabitha had never even come close to touching.

Her breathing was becoming ragged though she still remained passive almost afraid to move. Her hands grabbed a little harder at Becky's shoulders, but that was it. She never even opened her eyes. All she wanted was to come and as Becky squeezed her pinky into Emily's tight pussy she felt it beginning to build.

Suddenly her pleasure took over her body and Emily went rigid with a scream. Her hands gripped hard on Becky's shoulders. Her fingernails dug into the soft flesh drawing a little blood unintentionally. Becky winced and bit down for a second on Emily's nipple without thinking in reaction. It only seemed to make Emily come harder.

As the orgasm coursed through her body Emily's rigidity gave way to shakes. Becky's fingers kept pumping inside of Emily's convulsing sex but her mouth returned to kiss Emily's now flushed face. Emily's hands left Becky's shoulders to guide her friend to her mouth for a fiery kiss.

Almost all of Emily's passiveness was gone. Leaving one hand on the back of Becky's head she allowed her other to find the aroused center of Becky's being. Becky's body jerked in response to the aggressive, but gentle touch. The sudden change in Emily's behavior caught her off guard. Not that she minded. She was glad that Emily had decided to rejoin the game.

Now both girls worked hard to bring each other to orgasm. Emily tried to emulate Becky's actions, but found it hard to concentrate as Becky's finger's stretched her insides in a most pleasurable way. She was forced to simply concentrate on Becky's clit. Becky didn't seem to mind, humping her hips against Emily's fingers until Emily broke the kiss.

"Fuck me, Becky," She said breathlessly as she reached around to Becky's ass to pull her down to her, "Fuck me with your pussy." She didn't even know what she was saying, but it didn't matter.

Becky did as she was asked removing her fingers from Emily's cunt and bringing her crotch down onto Emily's raised thigh. Rising up she positioned her sex on top of Emily's with a sigh grabbing a hold of Emily's legs for before she began to grind against her. Emily's hands quickly found their way to Becky's hips.

"Oh, god, fuck me," Emily grunted grinding up against Becky's sopping pussy. Her eyes shut tight enjoying the feeling of their pussy lips sliding against each other. Becky, on the other hand, enjoyed the sight of Emily's lithe body squirming underneath as their pussies kissed. It was a beautiful sight.

The bed springs squeaked in protest as they pounded their crotches together almost violently. The headboard was slamming hard against the wall. Anyone walking down the sidewalk would know exactly what was going on in Becky's house, but neither of them cared because it didn't matter. If the wall banging didn't give it away the sound of their grunting intermingled with impassioned calls to god and each other would've clued them in.

This was so much better than Becky had ever imagined. The friction, the feel of Emily's sex slipping and sliding against hers was electric. Sweat was pouring from her body and she found it a struggle to keep herself upright as they fucked.

Becky couldn't take it much longer. She fell on top of Emily to kiss her sweet mouth hard still grinding her sex against Emily's sweat soaked body. Becky had to kiss this beautiful angel who had suffered such indignity. She had to let her know how much she wanted her.

Emily's thigh quickly found its way between Becky's legs to make it easier for them to keep fucking. Becky's thigh did the same. Their sweat and the musky lubricant seeping from their sexes smoothed their flow, but the wonderful friction remained.

The scent of their lovemaking filled the room and their nostrils. It was such a wonderful smell. So pure and natural. It alone was almost reason enough for them to be fucking.

Becky was finding it hard to fight her bodies desire to come. She fought it hoping to prolong the pleasure, but her passion, the emotions that were boiling up inside of her and the delicious friction of her sex against Emily's slick thigh made it impossible to hold back any longer.

"Oh god!" Becky yelled before screaming incoherently through her gritted teeth when her orgasm finally hit her hard. She slammed her hips against Emily's thigh roughly and saw stars then went limp collapsing a top of Emily's writhing body.

Suddenly Becky found herself rolled onto her back and before she could even think of reacting Emily began taking control of the fucking. Emily sat up and once again their pussies kissed as Emily began hump Becky with a feral passion Becky found intoxicating. Her hands found their way to Emily's hips helping her grind against her wanting to see her friend come once again.

"Come, Emily," Becky urged as she stared into Emily's glazed eyes that were open for the first time since they'd began. She saw desperation there mixed with lust and fear. This was so wrong, but it felt so good and at the moment that was still all that mattered.

Becky ground up against Emily's needy thrusts still whispering her encouragement. Emily was close. Her grinding was become wilder occasionally even missing the mark. She leaned forward trying to grab at Becky's breast a little roughly. Becky winced when she succeeded squeezing her breast hard, but she did nothing to stop Emily's groping. It was painful, but she didn't mind.

Emily was almost there and, somewhat surprisingly, so was Becky. Emily grunted and Becky whimpered with shared lust. Their grudge fuck was about to come to a glorious end. They both knew it and they wanted to come together so badly. Neither needed to say this they just knew.

"I'm coming, Becky!" Emily shouted as the blinding force of her second orgasm finally overtook her. Becky would've responded in kind if she could've, but she found her own orgasm too intense to even consider it. Again she screamed through clenched teeth as she humped up against Emily's rigid body weakly until she went limp. Emily shook then fell back on the bed exhausted and lost in her pleasure.

They both lay there panting on the bed lost in afterglow as reality began to return to Emily. The guilt about what she'd just done slowly leaked back into her consciousness as the lust faded and sobriety began to return, but when Becky crawled over her for a kiss she didn't reject her. Still, Becky noticed a slight chill in her response and broke the kiss almost as soon as it had begun.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked rolling off of Emily placing her hand on Emily's belly gently. She had a feeling she knew, but she hoped it could've waited at least until the morning.