The Best Sort of Bad Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did we just do?" Emily whispered distantly.

"We just fucked," Becky whispered back smiling before kissing Emily on the cheek.

"What'll I tell Tabitha?" Emily looking seriously into Becky's eyes.

"The truth," Becky replied calmly.

"What's the truth?"

"That you did nothing wrong."

"Cheating on the only girl I ever loved isn't wrong?"

"This wasn't cheating, Emily. This was fucking. There's a difference. What we just did was nothing bad. You needed comforting and Tabitha wasn't here so you turned to me."

"But…" Emily started only to be interrupted by Becky's calming voice.

"But nothing, Emily. Do you love Tabitha?"

"Yes."

"Does she love you?"

"I think so," Emily sounded unsure, but Becky wasn't.

"You know so. Don't kid yourself. Tabitha loves you. I've known you both for a long time and I can tell. You two are in love. What we just did won't change any of that. Now, if you think Tabitha needs to know about this tell her. I think she does, but that's up to you."

"I don't want to lie to her, Becky."

"Then don't. It's up to you, Emily. Do what you think is right. I know that you and Tabby can work it out if you do. You guys are too good together to break up over something like this."

"Thanks, Becky," Emily said with a smile.

"No problem, cutey," Becky smiled back, "I love you guys. I'd hate myself if me or anything I did would cause you guys to break up. I doubt that would happen if you told her the whole story."

"You're such a good friend," Emily said kissing Becky tenderly for what she intended to be one last time, but as Becky reciprocated it turned into something more quite quickly.

This time it wasn't because of stress or some attempt to hide from pain. This time it was about mutual affection and a way of showing how much Emily appreciated what a good friend Becky really was.

Without a word the girls maneuvered themselves so that they could taste each other at the same time. Lying on their sides they both rested their head on the others thigh while holding back the other leg with their arm while they tasted each other's essence.

They took their time not caring that it was already past two. Emily couldn't help but notice how different Becky tasted from Tabitha and how different her tongue felt on her sex. It was a good different. She was somewhat sweeter, but just as intoxicating as Emily's true lover.

Becky found herself enjoying the taste of Emily's musky cunt as well. She had wondered what this beautiful girl tasted like for so long. Tabitha had described it great detail one night when they'd all gotten good and drunk soon after Tabitha had moved in while Emily had blushed angelically in the corner, but it was so much better tasting it first hand.

Their passion built quickly as they devoured each other enthusiastically. The guilt was all gone, but lust still remained. They were both very quickly approaching yet another orgasm.

Emily came first followed quickly by Becky, but they didn't stop after that. They kept licking each other's pussies until they came one more time before they finally broke away from each other because Becky was just too sensitive to go on.

By the time they had finished it was well past three and Emily realized that she should shower before Tabitha came home. She thanked Becky with another warm kiss before flicking off the light and allowing her to sleep. Becky was more than happy to do just that. It had been a long time since she'd fucked like that. She was thoroughly exhausted.

So was Emily, but she simply reeked of sex. A shower was definitely in order. A nice hot one with lots of soap and patient cleaning. She almost felt like touching herself and bringing herself to orgasm once more, but her poor pussy was just too sensitive.

By the time Emily finished with her shower, dried off and exited the steamy bathroom Tabitha was already home. She was laid out on their bed looking like a zombie when Emily opened the door to go to sleep. Emily hadn't even heard her come in. She kissed Tabitha lovingly after shedding her towel and flicking off the light before she crawled into bed with her.

"How was work?" Emily asked as she curled up next to her lover.

"Hellish," Tabitha replied as she turned to face her with a smile, "Did you have fun hanging with Becky?"

"Yeah," Emily said simply, "She's great. Some of her friends were dicks, but Becky took care of that."

"I hope it was nothing serious."

"A little. Some asshole couldn't take a hint, but Becky took care of it. She's a good person," Emily said diplomatically.

"That she is," Tabitha replied dreamily beginning to give into fatigue satisfied with Emily's vague explanation. Emily watched her begin to drift, but suddenly a thought crossed her mind.

"Tabitha?" she asked quietly stroking her lovers cheek gently.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe we should reconsider that threesome thing. I've been thinking it might be fun."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I like Becky."

"Me too. Maybe Sunday…"

"Night, Tabby."

"Night, Baby."

Emily watched her lover fall asleep with a smile before allowing herself to do the same. For a night that had started out so horribly it had certainly ended with a lot of promise. Emily still had a lot to think about, but right now she felt good. The bad stuff could wait for another day.