The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I can't do that. She still partially blames me for her father and I splitting up," she said glancing at me.

"But you caught him cheating on you," I argued.

"Yes but how would it look if I was suddenly sleeping with a much younger man?" she said. "I'd love to bring what we have out into the open but I can't risk pushing her away from me. We'll need to keep this a secret ok?"

"I understand, but it doesn't make it any easier," I said looking out my window.

"I know it doesn't honey," she said reach over to touch my hand. "I know it doesn't."

Ellen stopped the car a block from my house to drop me and turned to look at me with a brave smile. Neither of us seemed to know what to say so I leaned over and kissed her. We made out until we were left breathless, some of the neighbors might have seen us but I didn't let that bother me. Finally we broke off our embrace and said our sad goodbyes. I was certainly planning to visit her bedroom in the morning, but who knew if that would come to fruition.

That night I lay awake late unable to sleep with all that had happened. My evening with Ellen had been amazing and only confirmed my strong feelings for her. I didn't know how I was going to make it though the week and couldn't imagine leaving her to go back to school. If that was a dilemma then I wasn't sure what to call the bizarre situation with her daughter. The only safe course of action would be to make sure I never found myself alone with her. As much as Ellen tried to convince me she didn't care what went on between us, I knew her better than that. Her friend Gwen had been one thing, but her own daughter was another story. I'd almost forgotten about Gwen already. It was going to be a long day tomorrow so I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning I waited anxiously for my father to finish his morning coffee so he could drop me off at work. I'd left my bike at Ellen's last night and was regretting it now. Every minute he wasted reading the paper and sipping his coffee was a minute less with Ellen. When I bolted from the car running up to her house he asked me why I was in such a rush and I shouted back some crap about a busy day. Ellen's housekeeper Gloria let me in, she must have known what went on between us by now but never said a word to me about it. I'm sure Ellen had sworn her to secrecy.

"Ellie?" I said dumbstruck when I ran into her coming down the stairs in a t-shirt and a nice little pair of shorts that showed off her legs.

"Oh hi Dan you're early today," she said motioning with her eyes to the stairs above. "Did you have some problems in the garden to go over?"

"Garden? Wha..." I wasn't sure what was happening.

"Ok mom I'm ready," said Jessica bounding down the stairs dressed in clothes similar to those of her mother. "Dan? You're here awful early."

"Oh... yeah... well I have to go over to look at Gwen's garden later today, so I figured I'd get an early start here," I said.

"Jessica got me up for an early start too. She and her friends would go running every morning on their trip. She wants me to go with her now that she's back," Ellen said without showing any emotion. I knew it had to be killing her.

"You could use the exercise at your age mom," Jessica said with a smile.

"You're not too old to be spanked yet," warned Ellen. It was the wrong thing to say. My already excited cock just got a little harder.

"Well have fun ladies, I need to get to work," I said turning my back on them to hide the excitement in my pants and disappointment on my face.

One of my worst fears had just come true. I'd been worrying for weeks over what Jessica's return might do to my time with Ellen and now I was finding out painfully. Already I was having second thoughts about telling Ellen not to buy that condo. We could spend our nights at hotels I guess, but she couldn't be gone all day everyday. If I wasn't at work every time she was gone then it wouldn't take long for her daughter to put two and two together.

I tried to focus on my work in the garden for the rest of the day. Now that I was getting back to working outside again, instead of spending all day with Ellen, I found it enjoyable. Given the chance though, I'd trade it in a second for a chance to spend a day with her again. It was just after lunch break when she came and found me out by the tool shed making a list of some jobs that needed to get done this week. I was so happy to see her, but knew instantly by the look on her face that she wasn't here for what I hoped.

"Where is everyone?" she asked looking around.

"The guys are all back to work Ms. Swanson," I said.

"I hate when you call me that hon," she said taking a few quick steps towards me and giving me a deep kiss.

"Your daughter?" I asked hopefully.

"She's inside but there's no time," said giving me a longing look. "She wants to go shopping and then out to dinner tonight. We won't get a chance to be together today, but I promise we will tomorrow."

"Ellie I can't stand this. I'm standing right next to the woman I want and I can't have her. Are you sure we can't just tell her?" I asked willing to try anything at this point.

"You know we can't hon," she said kissing me again. "I have to go. Don't forget you have to go to Gwen's tonight," she reminded me as she left.

I sat down unable to think straight for the next half hour. Everyday put me one day closer to my return to college. Instead of spending every moment with Ellen, like I should be, I was watching our time waste away. With my mind preoccupied I was surprised at how quickly the afternoon went by. Before I knew it I was on my mountain bike riding towards Gwen's place. She didn't live too far from Ellen so it was only a short ride.

Her house and garden were nowhere near the size of Ellen's, but it was still a nice home in an affluent neighborhood. I found myself surveying the property on the way in and was impressed by what I saw. From what I could see her regular gardener did a fine job. She didn't have a full time staff like Ellen did, but a few days a week she had a crew who came over to take care of the place for her. I wasn't sure what she expected of me as I stepped up to the door and saw a note taped to it. Reading it quickly, I let myself in as requested. She was waiting for me upstairs in her office so I took my shoes off and went on up.

"Gwen? Where are you?" I called and heard her faint voice reply from the far end of the hallway but couldn't make out the words. "Gwen what the hell is this?" I said coming into to the room.

"You don't like it?" she asked smiling as she turned side to side in a sheer black negligee that showed off her plump naked body beneath. She was much shorter than Ellen, with blonde hair and pale white skin. Her huge braless breasts were on full display. The only other clothing she wore was a pair of black panties around her thick thighs and fleshy behind.

"I'm here to look at the garden with you," I said weakly, knowing she had other plans.

"Don't be so naïve. Do you really think Ellen sent you here for that? I talked to her earlier today and she told me you guys haven't had much time together since Jessica returned. We both thought you'd like a chance to blow some steam," she said with a grin.

"I think I should go," I said taking a step back.

"Why? It's not like you have seen me before, or fucked me before. What's the big deal?" she asked with a hand on her hip.

"Ellen's not here," I said as if that should explain everything.

"No she isn't, but if she was she'd tell you to have some fun. She cares for you a lot Dan and she'd want you to enjoy yourself. It just a little sex between friends," she said looking at me hopefully.

"I don't know," I said.

"Well I do," she said crossing the room. "And so does he," she said groping the erection in my pants. She closed the door and walked back to her bed where she laid down to stare at me with anticipation.

"Did you really talk to her about this?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with a little laugh. "It was never about the garden. I've been asking for another chance with you since Saturday night. I'm full of regret for not staying around Sunday morning for a second turn."

"Ok then," I said recalling how she'd promised to help iron things out between Ellen and I that morning if needed. I felt like I owed her this for what she'd agreed to do for me. My hard cock didn't lie either, the though of fucking her again was exciting.

Gwen watched me from the bed as I stripped down, pinching her nipples and starting to moan with desire. I took my shirt off and threw it aside watching her eyes study my body. She looked so eager to be fucked. Unbuttoning my dirty jeans and lowering the zipper, I let them fall to the floor before stepping out of them. My stiff cock was clearly outlined in my underwear as I stepped to the bed with them still on despite her disappointed frown.

Her large breasts with wide pink nipples drew my hands. Squeezing her heavy sagging tits that filled my hands to overflowing, I captured the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Sucking on one and then the other through her flimsy lingerie I could feel them grow. Ellen had nice large breasts of her own, but Gwen's were nearly the size of both of hers in one. I would have been happy playing with them all night but from the way she was writhing on the bed and rubbing her legs together I knew she was ready for a lot more. I slid down to her crotch and she lifted her ass from the bed so I could easily remove her panties.

"You shaved it," I said staring at the pink lips of her naked cunt nestled between the discolored skin of her inner thighs. She'd had a thick dark bush of pubic hair the last time I'd seen her.

"Waxed at the salon actually. I'd always been too embarrassed to get it done, but seeing how sexy and kissable Ellen's was on the weekend I finally went for it," she said with a smile. "I hope you like it."

"It's beautiful Gwen, I only wish Ellen was here to see it. I can't wait to tell her all about it," I said leaning in to start licking it.

The outer lips we already wet with her juices so I started by licking up every drop. I found myself even more excited now that I was able to get a clear look at the pussy Ellen and I had licked and played with over the weekend. Going slowly as I ate her unfamiliar pussy I asked her how she liked it. Ellen preferred me to tongue her outer lips and suck on the little bud of her clit when it started to protrude out. Gwen had me sticking my tongue inside her, like I was fucking her with a mini cock. I filed that away planning to try it with Ellen next time I got the chance.

When I had her cunt thoroughly soaked in her own juices I brought my cock, still covered by my briefs, to her entrance and began rubbing it though the outer lips. She craned her neck to look out over her melon like tits anxious to see my cock. Continuing to tease her I slipped the clothed head an inch or two inside and pulled out to bounce it against her cunt. Gwen tried to sit up and tug my underwear down, but I shoved her back down and fingered her roughly for a moment to give her a taste of what she wanted. When I finally stood up to take my underwear off she turned on her side to watch.

"Oh my it's even bigger than I remember," she said excitedly. "How drunk was I?" she laughed.

"Well if it's too much for you," I joked shaking it at her.

"No, no it looks just right," she said spreading her legs and rubbing her cunt. "Come stick it in me."

I did go to her but she was laying on the edge of the bed so I brought it to her mouth and waited just a moment before she started to suck it. Watching her plump cheeks puff around my cock as she sucked me greedily was a beautiful sight. From what Ellen had told me, she'd been sex starved since her divorce three years ago and the way she sucked cock made me believe it. She didn't quite match up to Ellen but what woman could? What she lacked in raw talent she made up for with her enthusiasm. Her mouth was soft and wet around the tip of my cock and her active tongue felt wonderful as it darted about. I took her head in my hand and trying to face fuck her for a bit but she wasn't able to take my full length and was soon choking and coughing.

"Are you ok?" I asked pulling out with concern.

"I'm fine," she smiled. "I'm just used to chewing something the size of a banana, not swallowing it whole."

"We can stop if you don't like it," I said more than willing to fuck her pussy instead.

"No it makes me feel so dirty," she said with a sly grin. "My ex-husband did like me to give him blowjobs. Can you believe that?"

I really couldn't as I fed my cock back into her mouth. What kind of men had these poor women been married to? Silently I decided that if I ever got to the point in my life where I didn't want to fuck Ellen every day or wasn't interested in a blowjob, then I'd get myself to a shrink as soon as possible because it would be a sure sign that I'd lost my mind. The blowjob Gwen was giving me had me close to cumming, and would have finished me if I hadn't jerked off in the bathroom this afternoon when I learned I wouldn't get the chance to fuck Ellen today. It was the first day in weeks that we hadn't had sex. I was moments from cumming when I tore my cock from her lips and looked down at her knowing smile.

While she'd been giving me head, the fingers of her other hand had been busy keeping her pussy ready for my cock. I needed a break before I ready to put my cock inside her so I climbed onto the bed with her again and went back to eating her pussy for her. She was so wet now I could tell she really wanted to get fucked. I felt a little guilty being here without Ellen, but deep down I knew she wouldn't care about me fucking her friend. If anything she might have been upset if I didn't do it and wasted the opportunity she arranged for both of us.

Once I was sure Gwen was closer to orgasm than me, I push my cock into her thirsty cunt at last. After spending most of the summer balls deep inside of Ellen, I was amazed at how much I craved a daily dose of pussy. It was only this time yesterday that Ellen and I were screwing on our picnic blanket until the sun went down, but sliding my cock into Gwen satisfied an overwhelming urge that shouldn't have been there again so soon. Her tight cunt felt incredibly good around my cock as I pushed it deep inside her.

At first I forced myself to go slow. Whenever I was feeling this horny I was used to fucking Ellen hard and fast, knowing she could take it as hard as I could give it to her. With Gwen I wasn't sure how she'd like it and I certainly didn't want to hurt her in any way. I pushed one of her legs to the side to open her cunt wide and ran up and down her thick leg to squeeze the big white globe of her ass. My other hand played with her tits beneath their see thru black covering. When she asked me to go harder I was pleased rather than surprised. I decided to give her just a little more at a time and eventually I was fucking her nearly as hard as I would Ellen. Watching her plump body ripple as I fucked her was a huge turn on. Though there was no question that I'd prefer to be with Ellen, sex with Gwen was quite the thrill. I'd never really thought about what it would be like to be with a large woman before her, but she'd definitely opened my eyes.

The pink color around her upper chest and face told me she was getting close now. I wanted to make her cum before I went off if I could, saving my first big load of cum for her face or tits. Pushing her bulky thighs back, I started to slam down into her as hard as I could, causing her to cry out right away. She was eager for release as well, bringing her hand down to frantically play with her clit as I ravaged her. I felt her cunt tighten around me just before she started to wail loudly, but continued to fuck her until she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Oh Dan that was great and you didn't even cum yet," she said trying to kiss me as I turned to the side. That much I could save for Ellen at least. "You really do love her don't you?" she asked smiling despite my refusal to kiss her.

"I've never felt like this about woman before, but I'm wasting my time or so she keeps telling me," I said sharing my side of things with Gwen. I knew Ellen talked to her about us so maybe I could get her to reveal something that would help.

"She does care for you," Gwen said hugging me but not trying to kiss me again. "It's not for me to give you her reasons, but someday you'll understand."

"I've heard that more than once," I said sadly.

"I'm such a fool," Gwen said looking up at me. "You two must not be getting much time alone since Jessica got back. I should have invited Ellen to come along. How does the three of us getting together over the weekend sound?"

"That would perfect," I said with a wide smile.

"I'll let her know you two are welcomed here whenever you want," she said smiling back. "And don't feel like you need to include me, there are plenty of empty bedrooms if you want some time alone."

"Thank you so much Gwen," I said filled with happiness over her generous offer.

I felt it was time to put my hard cock back to work and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Sitting up I started lifting the hem of her sheer nightie and Gwen sat up too lifting her arms so I could remove it. Reaching for the bottle of moisturizer I saw on her night table, I squirt it all over her tits rubbing it in until they were shiny and slippery. Straddling her chest I pushed her tits together around my cock and started to titty fuck her. Even thought I knew the position did little for Gwen she played along and helped hold her tits around my cock. Bending her neck and extending her tongue she licked my head each time it strayed close enough. From time to time I pushed it to her lips and let her suck it a moment before fitting it back into the crease between her big tits. When I was on the verge of orgasm I took my cock in hand and jerked off spraying my cum all over her tits and face.

As I lay on my back, I added another thing to my list of things to try with Ellen. She didn't have nearly the same size rack on her, but there was still more than enough tit to fuck. I spent another hour or so with Gwen trying different positions with her. My favorite was fucking her from behind where I could watch her big ass jiggle as I screwed her as hard as I could. The difference between the shy, embarrassed Gwen who had spent Saturday night with us and the sexually confident one here tonight was amazing. I found myself feeling good for whatever part I played in helping to show her she was a desirable woman despite her lack of what most would consider an attractive body. The more time I spent with her, the more attractive she became and the sweet, thoughtful personality on top of that made her a fine catch in my mind. I was sure that soon some man out there would be lucky enough to have her.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride home?" she asked putting on her robe as I dressed.

"I'm fine Gwen. It a nice night and I like to think when I ride," I said.

"Alright then, but don't worry yourself too much. You'll get plenty of time with Ellen yet," she assured me. "Here you are sweetie," she said trying to give me a handful of money from her purse.

"What's this?" I said looking at it but not touching it.

"I need to pay you for your gardening help," she said.

"But I didn't do any gardening," I said. "I'm close enough to a gigolo as it is without accepting money from you for sex."

"What do you think of that tree?" she asked pointing out the window.

"Looks fine to me," I said taking a quick glance.

"Thanks for the help," she said tucking the money into my pants pocket.

"Thank you for everything Gwen," I said hugging her.