The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally relented and let her rest she kept thanking us over and over as her legs trembled and her breasts heaved. Ellen got to her knees and gave me a kiss that I know was full of love no matter how she claims to feel about our future together. Pushing me onto my back she rode me while flicking her own nipples with her thumbs. Screwing at a nice slow pace, we weren't anxious to cum yet. We both enjoyed the feeling of closeness as we shared kisses and touched each other tenderly. Gwen was ready to join in sooner than expected and our pace quickened when she started kissing Ellen's body from behind.

The sex between the three of us went on and on and on. There was no way I could possibly keep up with their greedy pussies. I came several times throughout the session and each time one of them was sucking my cock again within moments. I finally fell asleep in the early evening while they were sucking it together trying in vain to wring one last round from my overtaxed prick. When I woke up an hour later they women were still going at it with each other and I was ready to join in. I fucked each of them again, amazed that they had been licking and fingering each other all that time. At last we were all spent and would have liked nothing more than to fall asleep together in a heap, but Ellen and I both had to get home.

"My parents leave tomorrow," I said as she was dropping me off. No matter how much sex I had with Ellen I was always thinking ahead to the next time we'd be together.

"I know," she smiled. "I already told Jessica I'd be out late."

"See you tomorrow evening then," I said leaning over to kiss her.

The next day I drove my parents to the airport and saw them off. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing when my mother started fretting that I'd be left all alone. Finally I was free to be with Ellen again. I hoped she would find a way to visit me every night. My bedroom could become a sanctuary for us.

When I got home I found myself pacing nervously. What would Ellen think of our humble home when she was used to such luxury? What would she think of my bedroom with its small single bed? I decided to go up put away some of the things still there from my high school years to pass the time. Satisfied that the room looked much better I went downstairs to wait for her. Now that I'd had a chance to think on it some more, I was sure Ellen wouldn't care about the house or surroundings. She was coming her for one thing only and that was something I could give her plenty of. When I heard our doorbell ring I ran to answer it.

"Ellie?" I said barely recognizing her.

"Who the fuck is Ellie? I'm Jackie," she said taking one last drag on her cigarette before dropping it from between her long fake red nails and stepping on it with a twist of her knee high black leather boot. "So can I come in or are we doing it out here?"

"Doing what?" I asked in shock. She wore a long platinum blonde wig, her face was covered with thick makeup, and a pair of dark sunglasses hid her eyes. The clothes I could see beneath her long coat were tight and revealing. Above the boots I could see that she was wearing a pair of fishnet stockings. Ellen didn't even smoke normally but tonight she smelled of cigarettes and cheap perfume.

"Fucking," she said in a voice that questioned my wits. "It's what I'm paid to do."

"Come in then," I said standing aside and ready to play along now.

"Nice place ya got here," she said chewing her gum open mouthed.

"You like it then?" I asked shaking my head in wonder.

"Sure it's..." she was going to say more but I cut her off with a kiss. "Hey back off," she said with a shove. "No kissing and I get paid up front."

"How much?" I asked.

"Well that depends on what you want," she said.

"I want everything," I said at once.

"$200," she said without missing a beat. "I'm more than worth it. A young fella like you has probably never been with a real woman. I can make you forget all about that other bitch in one night. What was her name... Allie wasn't it?"

"Ellie," I said grinning widely at her antics.

"Fuck her whatever her name is. Do you have the money or not? I'm here to get paid not talk all night," she said sounding bored.

"I might be a little short," I said checking my wallet.

"A little short? Well whether you're talking about money or the size of your cock that's no good either way," she said smiling when I started to laugh. "You've got an honest face so I'll take what you have up front and the rest afterwards," she said. Snatching my wallet she emptied it of money and counted it before tucking the bills inside her boot.

The negotiating over, I led her upstairs to my bedroom. Once inside she dropped her coat and pushed me back onto the bed. She dropped her sunglasses to the side and started unbuttoning my pants. Pulling them down past my knees she grinned at the sight of my cock. Taking my hand and turning it palm up, she spit her gum into it and sucked my cock into her mouth. Ellen had giving me blowjobs almost everyday this summer but tonight the way she did it was like she was a completely different woman. I knew she must have put a lot of effort and planning into this to come up with a new cock sucking technique on top of everything else.

She was actually blowing on my cock as she sucked it, her saliva spilling all over my crotch. At the same time, she shook her head side to side rapidly as she pleasured me, something I couldn't remember her doing before. The entire time she fondled my balls and jerked my shaft. I can't say for sure what it was about it, but somehow she managed to give the impression that this was work for her, an emotionless, empty task. Ellen didn't slow down when I neared climax taking my load into her mouth and spitting it into the garbage can by my desk with a sour look on her face.

"That was amazing El... uh... Jackie," I said with a smile. "Lie down it's your turn."

"My turn?" she laughed. "You've never been with a hooker before have you?" she said shaking her head. "Knock yourself out," she said taking her skirt off. She wasn't wearing any panties. Ellen spread her legs lewdly managing to turn the beautiful pussy I loved so much into something dirty and nasty.

As I knelt down ready to lick her pussy I decided that two could play this game. I was going to give "Jackie" her own special treatment with my tongue. Right away I started shoving my tongue inside her pussy and twisted it around. Instead of licking her clit like I normally would, I held it between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a gentle squeeze. Gradually I started to pinch it harder until she was letting out sharp yelps each time. I stopped a moment to give it a gentle suck looking up for any sign that she wanted me to stop, but Jackie the hooker liked it even rougher than Ellen the businesswoman it seemed. Pinching it again I pushed her leg back and licked around her ass, something I rarely did.

While I continued to lick and suck all around her ass and pussy I took frequent glances at her face. I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it but at the same time she was trying as hard as she could to stay in character, playing the part of the bored hooker who'd seen it all and done more. Smiling at her I decided to see how much she could take. Fingering her and licking her pussy just the way she licked it now, I had her breathing hard and moving her hips up and down. It seemed to go on forever with my face pressed between her thighs. By the end, she was gritting her teeth to keep from crying out in pleasure and slamming her clenched fist against my bed as she came.

With one look at her face I knew Ellen needed a rest, but she wanted me to pretend I was her customer so I pressed on. Pushing her trembling legs apart, I thrust my cock between her lips and fucked her hard as I could. She grunted and gouged my back with her nails as I fucked her relentlessly. I'd already cum earlier I was ready to screw her for as long she could take it. Holding her boots near the ankles, I pushed both legs back so I could fire down into her with each stroke. Her pussy was contracting around my cock over and over and juices were leaking all over my bed but she wouldn't ask me to stop. When our eyes met I gave her a mischievous smile and she responded by pretending to yawn and turning her hand to study her nails as if uninterested in what was going on. The urge to kiss her and tell her how much she meant to me was strong but I resisted. The fact that she was willing to go through this trouble to add a little spice to our already fantastic sex life made me reflect on just how lucky I was to have her. I pumped her hard for another few moments and rolled off needing a rest of my own.

"Done already?" she said with a forced laugh. "I almost feel sorry for that bitch of yours if that's all ya got."

"I'm far from done yet," I said smiling at her willingness to push herself to her limits and then some.

"Well time is money," she said staggering to her knees on quivering legs. "You paid for everything so do my ass and be done with it."

"Are you sure Ellie?" I asked. I knew she could use a break with the fucking and pussy licking I'd given her. Neither of us had taken to anal sex. We'd do it from time to time for variety, but I knew she preferred me in her pussy and I liked it better that way too.

"J-A-C-K-I-E," she said her hooker's alias so slowly it sounded spelled it out. "Stop mixing me up with your girlfriend. I'm better in bed than she is and I don't give a shit about you. Now do you want to fuck it or not?" she asked fingering her ass. "There are no refunds so make up your mind."

"Jackie we don't need to do this," I said touching her hand.

"Fine with me," she said tearing her hand from mine. "Get out of my way it's only early, I can find another john yet."

"Wait," I said catching her by the wrist.

"Don't grab me like that," she said landing a stinging slap on my cheek. "This is your last chance. Fuck me now or go fuck yourself."

I could tell by the way she was looking at her handprint on my face that it was taking all her willpower not to kiss me and tell me she was sorry. It was just part of her act, meant to jar me into screwing her like a whore I didn't give a fuck about. Well she was about to get her wish in that case. I flung her to the bed and spread her ass before stabbing deep inside her. Her entire crotch was still soaked in her own juices so it didn't hurt her too much to take my cock all the way up her ass so suddenly. As tight as her ass felt around my shaft I took it slow not wanting to hurt Ellen in any way.

"Fuck me you useless bastard," she sneered at me. "I don't have all night so cum and get it over with."

The way she was acting was unbelievable. I started to fuck her harder and she pushed back to meet each thrust. Her eyes were closed as she tried not to cry out in pain. Ellen wanted to put on a good show for the fantasy she'd created for us, but I found myself wishing it was over. I didn't want to treat her like this, even if it was only a little role-playing. Fucking her ass as hard as I would dare I was trying my best to cum and get it over with. The longer it went on, the more she seemed to enjoy it though. It didn't take long for her to start moaning in pleasure instead of stifling cries of pain. Knowing it was enjoyable for her now allowed me to stop worrying that I shouldn't be doing this to her.

When I saw her fingers rubbing at her pussy I was amazed and incredibly aroused. She was fingering herself and telling me to fuck her like a man. The attempt she'd been making to conceal her enjoyment had long since stopped. It didn't matter anymore, all she cared about was getting off and I was happy to oblige. In a few short minutes, I'd gone from trying to cum to wanting to last as long as possible. The urge to cum was building to an irresistible force inside my cock. Ellen was screaming at me to fuck her even harder and fingering her cunt in an absolute frenzy. The blonde wig, the fuck me boots, the skimpy outfit, and the rest of the hooker persona became too much to resist. I couldn't hold off any longer, dumping my cum into her ass with a shuddering groan.

"You're almost worth fucking for fun," she said rolling over and settling back into character. "I said almost," she added quickly when she saw me smile at her. "Don't think for a second I won't be collecting the rest of my money."

"Where are you going?" I asked when she got up.

"I wanna take a shower before I go," she said.

"But we're not done yet," I said smiling.

"Yes we are," she said with a mocking laugh. "You paid for everything and you got it. Twice will cost you twice."

When I didn't say anything else she shrugged and left the room. I lay there for a few minutes shaking my head before rising to cleanup myself. She was in the bathroom at the end of the hall the door not even pulled shut, but I resisted the temptation to join her. Instead, I ran downstairs and gave my body a quick rinse with a facecloth in the half bath. Ellen was still in the upstairs bathroom when I went back up so waited for her in my room wondering how the rest of the night was going to play out. All I knew was I didn't want her to leave yet and wanted Ellen, Jackie, or whoever came out of the bathroom to stay.

"Hi hon," she said from the doorway. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel.

"Ellie?" I said and she smiled. She was my Ellie again. The hooker outfit was put away in the bag she carried. "That was amazing," I told her.

"Oh Daniel," she said running to me and kissing me full on the lips with a lot of tongue. "Not kissing you was the hardest part," she whispered kissing me over and over.

"I know," I said kissing her back while holding her tight in my arms.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked suddenly looking at my face where she had slapped me in concern and kissing my cheek softly.

"I'm fine," I said smiling at her worried expression. "What made you do all that?" I asked.

"When you fell asleep at Gwen's the other night I told her I wanted to give you a nice surprise. I remembered you making that old hooker joke and thought it would be perfect," she explained. "Gwen helped me pick out the clothes and get ready."

"Well I own you both a big thank you. That was so much fun," I said kissing her and pulling her towel off. "You can get your thanks now and Gwen will get hers the next time we see her."

After fucking hard and treating each other badly all evening we both wanted a nice intimate experience to balance the night out. We made love on my small bed saying face to face no matter who was on top. Kissing as much as we screwed I felt closer to her that night than ever before. The way she looked at me seemed to intensify by the day now and I knew she was getting closer to admitting her true feelings for me. Each day, each hour, each minute we spent together was going to make it harder for her to push me away and I was filled with elation knowing there just might be a chance for us yet. I hadn't forgotten her calling herself my girlfriend when she was pretending to be a hooker and wondered if it was just part of the act or a slip of her subconscious that meant so much more.

"So am I the first girl you've fucked in this bed?" she asked giving me her cutest smile.

"No," I said and the disappointed look she gave me made me regret it right away. "You might as well have been though Ellie because you've made me forget about the others."

"Daniel I..." she said looking into my eyes. "I should get going," she said kissing me and starting to get up.

I didn't try to stop her as much as I wanted to. With a barely restrained smile I watch my lover dress. It seemed like only a matter of time now before she'd stop pushing me away. This week promised to be as good as the summer had been before her daughter returned. We were planning to meet at my house as often as possible and would be going to Gwen's some night this week too.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said bending to kiss me.

"And I'll see you here tomorrow night," I said smiling at her.

The next morning I showed up for work just in time. I decided to bike over, even though I had my parents car while they were gone. It was a nice morning and I liked to think as I rode. A smile broke across my face when I realized I'd been saving all summer to get a car, but now that I had one to use I preferred my bike still. When I got to Ellen's I went inside to see if she was still around. I'd prepared a story about needing to go over some things in the garden if asked, but all I really wanted to do was see if she was coming over tonight or not. She was already gone running with Jessica though. Gloria promised to tell her I needed to talk to her about the garden when she got back.

All morning I was expecting her to come see me but she never showed up. I was worried it might mean she wouldn't be able to visit me tonight. Even if she couldn't spend hours I was hoping there was time for a quick visit at least. Over the summer I'd gotten used to fucking her as often as I liked and now, even though we still had sex whenever we could, I found myself walking around constantly thinking about her and always eager to screw Ellen again. My fears today were unfounded though; I had just started to eat my lunch alone when Gloria came to get me.

"Hi Ms. Swanson," I said greeting her in the kitchen. Jessica was with her and they looked like they had just sat down to lunch themselves.

"Hi Dan you needed to see me about the garden?" she said with a smile only I could see.

"Yeah... uh... well it would be easier to show you really. When you're done eating I can..." I said before Ellen cut me off.

"Have a seat and eat with us," she said motioning to an empty chair.

"That's ok..." I said.

"We don't bite," Jessica said and I knew right away she was still just as eager to have me.

"Alright I'll stay," I said sitting in the chair that was furthest away from them to eat lunch. I found myself staring at my plate and didn't say a word unless I was spoken to throughout the meal.

"Jessica and her friend are going riding later Dan," Ellen said turning to me as we finished eating. "Why don't you take the afternoon off and join them."

"Riding?" I asked.

"Horses. She's had one since she was just a little girl. We own several at a stable outside of the city," Ellen explained. "I thought you kids might have fun together if you went for a ride."

"I've never gone," I said hoping that excuse would get me out of it. I'd told Ellen not to leave us alone and now she was sending us horseback riding?

"It's easy Dan," said Jessica with a happy smile. "If you don't think you can handle one on your own we can double up."

"No, no I'll give it a try on my own," I said quickly. I'd rather fall off a horse on my own than share one with Jessica the way she was looking at me.

"I'll go call Hannah and tell her to get ready," she said rushing off. "We'll leave in about an hour."

"Ellie why did you do that?" I said in whisper.

"She kept telling me she wanted to spend time with you," she said. "What I was supposed to do? Tell her that as much as I'd like to I'm fucking you every chance I get so you're off limits?"

"No but tell her I had to stay at work or something," I said with a little anger.

"Stop worry so much hon," she said in a soothing voice. "If the girls want a little fun I'm sure you can take care of them." She squeezed my cock in my pants and I looked at her in shock.

"I don't want them," I said as she continued to fondle my prick.

"What's the matter my daughter isn't good enough for you?" she asked gripping me by the balls. "Because you certainly liked getting an eyeful of her breasts last week."

"Can't you see that I don't want anyone but you?" I asked pulling away from her.