The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to talk about this," she said turning away. "Just go with her and have fun. I don't care what happens."

"I think you do," I said touching her shoulder.

"Well you're wrong now get away from me," she said shrugging my hand off and refusing to turn around.

"Will I see you tonight?" I asked but she didn't answer and I walked away wondering if I'd ever understand her.

Jessica came to get me an hour later dressed in cut off jeans that hugged her narrow hips and a tank top with thin straps over her shoulders. We were picking up Hannah at her house so we were alone in her car on the ride over. She tried to flirt with me but I gave short direct answers to her questions and looked out the window. It worked and she soon tired of talking to me. When we got to Hannah's I switched to the back so they could talk up front. Hannah was dressed in shorts and a tiny top that showed off her body well. I caught Jessica eyeing me in the rearview mirror when she thought I wasn't looking and Hannah kept looking back at me then giggled when she turned towards Jessica again.

I wasn't sure what they were laughing about, but I had a good idea. With Hannah along, I had been hoping that meant nothing would happen but now I wasn't so sure. The way they were acting I realized they might want to share me. The fact that a possible threesome with two beautiful young women like them scared me was more proof of how much Ellen had come to mean to me. Two months ago I would have given just about anything to be in that car, now I was wishing I could be anywhere but there.

We arrived at the stables and I followed to girls to where the Swanson's kept their horses. I wasn't lying when I told them earlier I'd never been on a horse before. The ones they owned all looked calm in their stalls but I wondered if they'd stay the same once we got them out on the trails. It didn't help that the girls had both been riding together since they were kids and kept teasing me. When they pointed out the one I was going to ride I was skeptical, wondering if they'd gave me an ill-tempered one like they'd been threatening all the way here.

"Are you sure this one is good for me?" I asked studying at the plain looking brown colored horse they selected for me. "It looks pretty big," I said, but they were all big.

"Yes we're sure," Hannah said shaking her head.

"Old Daisy is the most gentle horse we have," Jessica said. "She's perfect for a first time rider like you Dan."

"Ok then it's me and you Daisy," I said approaching her cautiously. I jumped back when she snorted and flicked her tail as the girls laughed at me together.

I managed to get up in the saddle and with a few pointers I was able to get Daisy moving in the direction I wanted her to go. The girls were right, she was a docile animal and seemed as if she'd forgotten how to move any faster than a walk years ago. The girls picked out younger, spirited horses for themselves and galloped up and down the trails as Daisy and I plodded along. At first I was worried seeing the other horses racing around like that might make mine want to run too, but she was content to move along a nice even pace. Just as I was starting to relax and enjoy the ride, the girls cut their horses off the trail and disappeared out of sight.

"Where are you going?" I shouted. "You're off the trail."

"There's an old trail, just turn Daisy into the trees she'll find it," they shouted back.

It was follow them or get left behind, so I guided my horse with the reigns and she responded. Once we got past the first few yards of thick foliage there was an old trail. Daisy followed it at her own comfortable pace and I knew we'd catch up to them in our own time. The girls had been riding here for years and knew the place almost as good at the people who worked here. I guessed this riding trail had been closed off when newer, wider ones were cut. The trees and other plants now encroached far out into the trail, but it was still passable.

"Over here Dan," Jessica called when I had almost gone past them.

"What's over there?" I asked turning my horse.

"It's a nice clearing where we used to have picnics when we were kids," she said when I came up over the little rise that hid them from view.

"There's a nice big swimming hole too," said Hannah as I dismounted.

"A swim would be fun," Jessica said.

"I don't have any trunks to swim in," I said quickly, seeing where this was headed.

"Neither do we," said Hannah.

"You're not shy are you Danny?" Jessica said as they both snickered at me.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I said.

"Suit yourself," Hannah shrugged. "We're going for a swim."

"You can watch if you want, we're not shy at all," Jessica said laughing as she pulled her tank top over her head.

Without them to guide me I wasn't sure if I could make it back to the stables. To be honest I wasn't sure I could even get back on my horse alone. I turned around as they stripped down, resisting the temptation to look at them. When I heard them splashing in the water and laughing behind me I turned slowly unsure of what I might see. Raising my eyes I saw their bras and panties on the grass with the rest of their clothes and looked away again. I'd been expecting that they would at least keep them on as they swam but should have known better.

"Maybe he doesn't like girls," I heard Jessica say loudly.

"Yeah I bet he has his eye on one of your other gardeners," Hannah laughed.

"I can hear you," I said in an annoyed voice.

"Really?" Jessica said in a voice full of sarcasm. "Turn around Danny it won't hurt, you might even see something you like."

"I don't think I should be looking at you girls," I said.

"We don't think you should be looking at the horses instead of us," Hannah said.

"I knew we should have brought some real men with us," Jessica said. "He's afraid to even look at us."

"Probably has a small dick too," Hannah added.

"Oh no Hannah I had a feel the other day. Danny's all man, but I guess he's afraid to use it," she giggled.

"At least we have each other," Hannah said.

I could hear them kissing behind me. Soon they were moaning and splashing loudly in the water. This was too good to miss. There was no way I'd be able to forgive myself if I didn't at least watch. Only their heads, with the wet hair tied back, were above the water but the sight of them kissing was enough to make my cock go from semi-erect to rigid in a moment. Both girls were absolutely beautiful. I found myself wondering if maybe there was something in the water at the Swanson house that made women super horny. First Ellen and now these two, I'd never had women throw themselves at me like this before.

They saw me and stopped kissing for a moment to smile at me. They spun around in the water together kissing again. With the light reflecting off the water I couldn't see much of their bodies beneath the surface. The longer I watched them swim naked together the harder it was to resist them. I could almost see Ellen's smiling face telling me to go for it and have some fun. On the other hand, this was her daughter and I knew no matter what Ellen said she had real feelings for me. I was afraid of what an afternoon of fun with these girls might do to us so I took a look but don't touch approach for now.

"You'll need to get in the water if you want to see any more Danny," Jessica teased me.

"I'm fine where I am," I said.

"What's wrong with you?" Hannah said in frustration. "Don't you find us attractive?"

"You're both beautiful girls," I said. "But what would Jessica's mom say if she found out? I don't want to lose my job."

"She won't fire you if that's what you worried about," Jessica said as both girls laughed. "If anything she'd be happy. She'd the one who keeps telling what a nice hardworking, young man you are."

"There's no way your mother told you to go after a guy like me," I said.

"Well my boyfriend found a new girl while I was away and I was really depressed," she said. "Mom asked me what I thought of you and I said you were hot. All sweaty working in the garden with your shirt off all the time."

"I can't believe you talked to her about me like that," I said blushing.

"She said if she wasn't so old she'd want you for herself and said I should get you soon before some other girl did," Jessica said. "Why do you think she gave you the afternoon off to go with us?"

"And I suppose Hannah was your mother's idea too," I said.

"No that one was all mine. When we were in Europe we learned to share everything," she said as they giggled and kissed.

"I'm so horny," Hannah said groping her cunt beneath the water apparently.

"Me too," Jessica said. "Are you going to join us or not Danny?" Both girls rose up out of the water to let me see their breasts

"No. I'm just here to watch," I said liking what I saw.

"We tried being nice," Jessica warned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked all sorts of wild scenarios from trumped up sexual assault charges to some crazy battle with her father's attorneys running through my mind.

"If you don't take off your clothes and get in the water, we'll come out and get you," Jessica said with an impish smile.

"Just shut up and get naked," Hannah said when I tried to speak again.

The girls were giving me menacing looks and I knew they were prepared to follow through on their threat. Once I heard what they planned to do I felt bad over the crazy thoughts that had crossed my mind a few moments ago. Faced with joining them in water or having them chase me around naked was a no win situation (or no lose depending on how you wanted to looked at it). I figured it would be easier to hop in for a quick swim and get it over with. With my years on the swim team I was sure I could stay out of their reach and with any luck the water would be cold enough to kill even the strongest of erections.

When I took off my shirt the girls started to whistle at me so I quickly turned around. Their catcalls continued as I stripped down and reached a peak when I dropped my jeans and underwear to expose my ass. Backing up into the water, I didn't turn to face them until it was well above my waist. When I did turn around they were already closing in on me, but a few quick strokes kept them at bay for now.

They chased me around telling me to hold still and let me know exactly what was going to happen when they caught me. Being a much stronger swimmer I was able to avoid them easily at the start and took great pleasure in their frustrated curses. When they split up and began approaching from two sides at once it became harder to elude them. The girls were swimming at a slow, leisurely pace while I was expending a lot of energy trying to stay ahead of them. I was starting to tire badly and breathing hard, whereas they looked fresh and ready to pounce. When Jessica came at me from the front flashing her perfect breasts I lost sight of Hannah behind me I knew I was in trouble. It wasn't until Hannah popped up right behind me that I saw her again and she grabbed onto me as Jessica closed in from the front.

"Come here you," Jessica said throwing her arms around my neck. "We caught you now kiss us," she said in an annoyed voice when my lips didn't move with hers.

"That's better," Hannah said when I finally started to respond to Jessica's embrace. "My turn now," she said replacing Jessica's lips with her own.

"I don't want to do this," I said weakly, my rock hard cock betraying my words.

"That must be a fish pressing against my leg then is it?" she asked reaching under the water to tug on my shaft. "What do you think Hannah?"

"Maybe he doesn't want to do it, but his little friend sure does," she laughed feeling my cock for herself. "As long as he's willing to sit still I don't mind doing the rest."

"Stop fighting it Danny," Jessica said kissing me again. "That nice hard cock doesn't lie. Now you can fuck two willing young women..."

"Or regret not doing it when you're jerking off tonight and thinking about this," Hannah finished giving me her own kiss and then giving Jessica a deeper one with their faces mere inches from mine.

"Shouldn't we be heading back by now?" I asked hoping for a way out of this.

"Not a fucking chance," said Hannah laughing at me.

"You're not going anywhere yet and if we don't get what we want then you'll be walking home," Jessica said taking me by one hand and starting her swim to shore.

When the water was shallow enough to stand up in the girls walked a step ahead of me each of them holding a hand. It was impossible to resist looking down at their trim perfectly shaped asses as they walked in front of me. They were around five and half feet tall, though Hannah was maybe an inch taller, and had young nubile bodies. Jessica's dark brown tan was just a little lighter than her mother's, whereas Hannah's body was more of a golden shade. Jessica had larger breasts, probably a C cup, with dark nipples that were smaller than Ellen's. Her friend's were a lot smaller and her pinkish nipples were erect and puffy on the tips of her tits. I wasn't surprised to see both had clean-shaven pussies but only got a brief glance at the pink lips nestled between their legs. While I was checking out their bodies, their eyes were locked onto my cock with unbridled hunger.

"We're going to get blankets," Hannah said at last.

"You'll be a good boy and stay here until we get back won't you?" Jessica asked in a tone one might use with disobedient puppies.

"Where else would I go?" I asked resigned to the fact this was going to happen now. Certainly there were far worse fates, but I couldn't shake the feeling that this could easily ruin my already precarious relationship with Ellen.

"He's still here," said Jessica when they returned.

"Come over here, don't be shy now," Hannah said as they bent to spread the blanket on a soft patch of grass.

It gave me my first good look at their pink slits. Both had small tighter looking outer lips than Jessica's mother. I shook my head to clear my thoughts realizing that the only hard decision left now was which of these two beauties to fuck first. They lay down on the blanket together leaving a space in the middle meant for me. Both looked surprised when I walked over to join them before they could even begin to try coaxing me. They were left speechless when I got down between them and folded my hands behind my head looking back and forth expectantly.

"So what are you waiting for? Don't tell me you're a couple of cock teases who are nothing but talk," I said with a wide grin.

"Where did this come from?" Hannah asked exchanging puzzled looks with Jessica.

"Yeah why the sudden change?" Jessica asked.

"Well if it's going to happen either way I might as well enjoy it right?" I said. "Now what does a guy have to do for a blowjob around here?"

That got the girls moving. They kissed me at the same time our faces a tangle of lips and tongue. Licking down my body together they arrived at my cock simultaneously. Holding it together they took turn licking the sensitive head. I was eager to see if either of them could measure up to Ellen when it came to cock sucking skill. So far I could already tell that they took genuine pleasure in doing it, which was more than I could say for the women I'd been with prior to Ellen. Neither of them came close to being able to deep throat it, but they made a game of trying as they traded my cock back and forth.

There's nothing quite like a blowjob from two women at once. The urge to cum was building to a point beyond critical inside my cock. At first I was going to tell them, but I figured it would be more fun to hold out as long as I could and then let loose without any warning. It was hard not to laugh when I pictured them reacting like a couple of disgusted spoiled princesses, though something told me I wasn't the first man to be on the receiving end of this. They'd probably left a trail of men across Europe with memories to last a lifetime. When I started to cum they passed my head back and forth so they could each have a taste. After I'd spewed the last few drops they kissed each other and licked up any cum that hadn't made its way into one of their mouths.

"I knew we should have brought our vibrators," Jessica said hiding a mocking smile behind her hand.

"Yeah I can't believe he's done already," Hannah said. "I bet he's ready for a nap."

"Oh no a couple of prissy little rich girls are making fun of me what will I do now?" I said with a smile. "I'll be ready to fuck you both soon enough."

"There's no such thing as soon enough," Hannah said.

"And like we haven't heard that before," Jessica added. "You're not drunk though so maybe you'll be able stay awake at least."

"Maybe you should stop worrying about me and make sure those pussies are wet?" I said sitting up to slide a hand between each set of tanned legs.

Both girls responded to my touch immediately. Smiling, they spread their legs inviting me to play with their cunts. I needed to have a taste of their tits before I got down to the serious business of eating pussy though. Feeling them with my hands for the first time I noticed their breasts were much firmer than Ellen's. Bending low I took one of Hannah's nipples into my mouth first and then switched to her friend. When I stayed on Jessica's tit a little too long, Hannah took my head and pulled it back for her turn. Thinking this could get interesting, I kept sucking her tits until Jessica got impatient too. Instead of fighting for her turn with Hannah as I had hoped, she took Hannah's hands and planted them on her breasts, which was almost as good.

Leaving them to play with their tits, I got down between their legs. Trying to decide which one to lick first proved to be an impossible task. There was no way to pick one girl over the other and not leave one of them feeling slighted. In the end they solved the dilemma for me when I took too long to decide. Taking my head together they pushed it into Jessica's pussy because it happened to be the closest at the time. She let out a soft moan when my tongue caressed its way across her lips. Hannah was kissing her and squeezing her breasts, helping me pleasure her friend as best she could. I focused my tongue and mouth on Jessica's dampening snatch, but put my hand on Hannah's leg sliding it up until I found her cunt. Fingering her blindly, I made sure she wasn't completely left out.

Within a few minutes both girls were moaning loudly. If someone else was out for a ride on the trail we'd left to come to the swimming hole I was worried they might be able to hear us. In my mind I was going over the distance we'd traveled off the main trail and wondering if it was far enough. With two hot naked young women willing to let me have my way with them I decided it didn't matter who might hear us and I focused on what was important. Jessica was writhing on the blankets now and her pussy was soaking wet. Taking my hand away from Hannah's pussy which was getting nice and wet too I started using both hands to finger Jessica and spread her lips for my tongue. It was hard to say how close she might be to cumming yet but I knew she was enjoying what I was doing to her so far.

Working my thumb inside her, I rotated it in circles until my hand was covered in her juices. I held my hand up while I continued to lick Jessica's pussy and it was all the encouragement Hannah needed to have a taste. She sucked my thumb like it was a mini cock before kissing me and lying next to me. At first I expected her to help me finish Jessica off, but she just observed what I was doing as if she was going to be grading me afterwards. Hannah rubbed one of her soft supple legs against mine and reached down to check my cock, but it still hadn't recovered yet. I looked at her she gave me a smile and sucked my fingers again when I offered them to her.