The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pushed one of Jessica's legs off to the side to give me better access, Hannah knew what I was doing and lay down on the leg to hold it for me. I buried my face in Jessica's cunt giving her clit a nibble as I twisted my fingers inside her. Jessica's ass rose off the blanket as her whole body tensed and I knew she was almost there. Focusing on her clit alone I teased it with my tongue until she was shrieking and trying to push my head away. Hannah helped me hold her still and I didn't stop until Jessica was too weak to struggle any longer.

"How was it?" Hannah asked slithering up Jessica and pressing her body close to her friend's.

"Fucking incredible," she said as her eyes fluttered open.

"Well that's no good," Hannah said with a little giggle. "Even the worst head I ever had was still pretty good."

"Alright then how about this," Jessica said trying to think of a way to describe it better. "Even if he didn't have that nice big cock, I'd still let him fuck me again and again just to get more of his tongue on my pussy."

"Was he better than me?" she asked.

"Will you be mad if I say yes?" Jessica laughed.

"What to you think?" Hannah said with an absurdly cute scowl.

"No comment then," she said laughing as Hannah pinned her down and kissed her.

As much fun as it was watching the girls struggle back and forth, I was more than ready to give Hannah her turn. Wrapping an arm under her waist I lifted her from the blanket and set her down on her knees. She had the kind of shapely little ass women would kill for and I couldn't resist squeezing and kissing those firm cheeks. With a hand on either side I pulled them apart so I could expose her pink pussy and tiny asshole. The girls kept kissing as I started to lick Hannah pretty little pussy. I was anxious to see how tight it would feel around my cock now that I got a close look. Even a couple of fingers were a nice snug fit. Working from behind made it hard to get at her clit, especially with her moving as she became turned on.

When I stopped for a moment to reposition her, Hannah looked back breathing hard and wondering what had happened. I lifted her legs again and set her down on her hip, then flipped her over to her back. Now her delicious cunt was spread wide for me. Wasting no time, I dove between her legs and attacked the clit I'd been having trouble reaching before. Her high-pitched cries were muffled when Jessica lowered her pussy to her lips. Laying down on top her friend, Jessica's face joined me near Hannah's crotch. She took a handful of my short hair and pulled my lips to hers, licking the juices from my face. Together we licked at Hannah's pussy until she was squirming beneath us in an effort to escape our relentless tongues.

My cock was hard again now and it was time to put it to good use. I knelt up stroking it right in front of Jessica's face assuming she'd claim the first turn as soon as she saw it was ready. Surprisingly, she gave the head a quick suck leaving it coated in spit and spread Hannah lips for me. Jessica was still licking her friend's pussy as she held it open for me, but I didn't move. When she looked up at me and saw my smile she knew what I wanted. Taking my shaft in her hand she rubbed the head against Hannah's lips, then had another taste before wiggling it inside her. She kissed the shaft of my cock and then looked up with an expression that asked what I was waiting for.

Pushing my cock forward slowly I felt Hannah's tight pussy envelop the first half of my cock before stopping. She was letting out low moans and moving her hips up and down. Jessica gave her clit a quick rub and then hooked an arm around my leg pulling it in to tell me I should give her more. Carefully pumping another couple of inches into Hannah, I fucked her at about half speed before pulling out covered in her juices. I didn't even have time to think it would be nice if Jessica sucked my cock before it was already shoved down her throat. She licked me clean then fit the tip back inside her friend.

"Stopped playing around and fuck her Danny," she said looking up at me.

"Her pussy is so tight," I explained. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Who says that's not what she wants?' Jessica said with a sly smile.

"Hannah?" I asked waiting for her to decide.

"Fuck me Danny," she said from beneath her friend. "Give me all you've got."

That was enough encouragement for me to open up on her. I forced my cock all the way inside her and gave her a chance to adjust before pulling back. This time I fucked her much harder and deeper than before, but was still holding something back. During the past two months with Ellen I'd learned how to fuck a woman like never before and I knew she wasn't ready for that. Hannah was shrieking beneath me but I still had a few extra gears I wasn't using yet. When I felt her already tight cunt clamp down on me I tore free of her grip for another of Jessica's blowjobs. She sent my cleaned cock back inside her friend time and time again until her body was lifeless beneath us.

"Ok now it's my turn," Jessica said with lust filled eyes as she hopped off her friend, so much for my chance to rest.

"You want it like her?" I asked nodding down to Hannah's limp body.

"No," she said. "I don't want you holding back with me," she added erasing the cocky smile from my face.

"Holding back?" I said with no idea how she knew.

"Just fuck me with everything you've got... Danny," she said adding my name in a drawn out teasing voice.

The confident look she gave me was so reminiscent of her mother that it gave me pause for moment. Filled with feelings of guilt over what I was doing, I hoped I'd find a way to make Ellen understand that this meant nothing to me compared to my time with her. By now I well beyond the point of return so I slid my cock inside Jessica until my body was pressed flat against hers. She kissed me deeply, a kiss that I returned unable to keep even that for Ellen alone any longer. I lifted one of her firm breasts and sucked its hard nipple as I started to fuck her. From the beginning I was giving it to her as hard as I had with Hannah and waiting to see how she would react.

It didn't take long for Jessica to demand more. Taking her arms from around my neck and pinning them to the ground I fucked her a little harder. There was no way she would have smiled back at me like that if she knew my smile was from wondering if she could take my cock as well as her mother. As it turned out she couldn't live up to Ellen's high standard, thrashing wildly beneath me when I knew her mother would still be asking for more. I maintained the pace where it was but whenever she looked like she was handling it I'd give her a quick burst of harder sex that caused her to squirm.

"I think we've found a winner here Jess," Hannah said from the side. Jessica and I both turned to look at her then we all laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked Jessica giving her a series of hard thrusts.

"Oh... ugh nothing... oh god... fuck me," she gasped.

"I want another turn just like that," Hannah said wide eyed.

"I'm not done with her yet," I said as I pulled out of Jessica's pussy. "Turn over and lift your ass," I said playfully slapping her stomach with my erection.

"Put it back in," Jessica pleaded from her knees wanting to reach an orgasm.

"You put it in her," I said looking at Hannah. She smiled and started to push it against Jessica's asshole.

"No way!" she shrieked pulling away and covering her ass with her hand. "You little bitch," she muttered when Hannah and I laughed her, but her frown soon faded and she started to laugh too. "No more of that," she said kneeling down again but watching us carefully this time.

"Give it to her Danny," Hannah said looking up at me as she fit my cock back inside her. "Make her squeal."

Propping myself up higher on one knee I gripped Jessica tightly around the waist and fucked her. Hannah stared at my cock with her mouth agape as it flew in and out of her friend's pussy. I pulled out to let her suck my cock and was excited when I saw her lick Jessica's ass and pussy before slipping it back in. She reached under to toy with Jessica's clit causing her to moan even louder. Jessica was asking me to slow down now and I did while trying to hide the disappointment on my face. It had become obvious that as attractive as these girls were, sex with them couldn't compare to Ellen. I'd much rather be with the woman who had taught me all about real sex this summer than two girls who were just learning.

It became almost frustrating fucking Jessica as such a pedestrian pace, especially when I wanted to cum again and knew it was going to take forever like this. I took my cock out of her over worked pussy and had Hannah suck it. She gave a nice blowjob and was really good with her tongue around the head. Squeezing my shaft, she forced my foreskin up past the engorged head and slipped her tongue in between the loose skin and head. It felt amazing and I realized that even though the girls weren't as good as Ellen they could still surprise me with a few tricks of their own. When Hannah suddenly yanked the skin of my cock back until it was taut again and twisted her lips around the uncovered head again I was close to cumming.

Having given Jessica a chance to recover I went back to her pussy. This time I fucked her nice and hard ignoring her cries. I was sweating in the hot afternoon sun as I pumped into her cunt. Each stroke brought me a little closer to cumming and there was no way I was going to stop until I was done. Jessica was whimpering and saying she couldn't take any more, but I held her hips and fucked her on and on showing her how good sex could be. On the verge of cumming at last, I hauled my cock out of her and started to jerk off as she collapsed. Hannah took my cock in her hands and stroked it for me until my cum was flying from the tip to land on Jessica's ass and back. Sucking the head clean carefully first, she licked every drop from Jessica's body as I sat down to catch my breath.

"I've never seen her fucked like that," Hannah said in awe as she caressed Jessica's prone body.

"He's amazing Hannah," Jessica said turning over to look at us. "You could have fucked me harder couldn't you?"

"Maybe," I said with a shrug.

"Before the summer is over I'm going take all you've got Danny," she vowed.

"Look this has been a fun afternoon but I don't think it's something we'll do again," I said.

"Good thing you're here to fuck and not think then," said Hannah as both girls laughed loudly.

"We'll see then I guess," I said.

"There's nothing to see or think about Danny," Jessica said. "You'll be with us both for the rest of the summer."

We stayed in the clearing for one more round. When I was hard again I treated Hannah to a nice rough screwing like I'd given her friend. I was taking her from behind when Jessica knelt beside her and reached back to spread her own pussy. Alternating from one hot, wet cunt to the other I fucked both girls. With two pussies to fuck I was able to hammer away in one until she need a rest and switch to the other right away. Going back and forth like that I was able to get the same amount of hard sex as I would have with Ellen. Eventually, I wore myself out fucking them and needed to lie down to catch my breath. Ignoring their taunts I closed my eyes more than happy to end the afternoon now.

The girls had other ideas however. Hannah lowered her pussy down onto my cock and rode me, while Jessica crouched over my face and fed me her own pussy. I licked away at her cunt as Hannah drove herself towards another orgasm with her wild bouncing on my dick. When Hannah did cum, the girls switched places and I drank the juices straight from her pink slit. They swapped positions whenever one of them reached climax on my cock, though eventually they no longer offered their cunts to my waiting tongue using the time in between to recover instead. It was fun to watch them force themselves back onto my cock repeatedly pushing their limits. When I finally came for the last time the girls lay down on either side of me and gave me kisses full of tongue and the promise of a lot more to come in the weeks ahead.

After a quick swim to clean up, we got back on the horses for the ride back. This time they rode slowly along side me and asked me all sorts of things. They wanted to know what high school I had gone to and had endless questions about my life at college. I asked them about their trip to Europe and they seemed pleased that I was showing an interest, though it was more out of politeness than any real interest in them. Ellen was on my mind the whole time and I knew I'd have to tell her what had happened or the guilt would be unbearable. Even if this didn't ruin everything, I was sure there would be consequences.

When we got back to the stables I led my horse to her stall and started to take her saddle off. The stable hand gave me the strangest looks and it wasn't until the girls showed up laughing at me that I realized I was doing his work. I was far too used to doing things on my own to ever get used to being waited on like the girls. They pulled me away from the horse and left a nice tip with the men who took care of the animals for them. It was weird because during the ride the girls had talked about how they liked to brush the horses down and feed them carrots or apples, but unsaddling them was out of the question for some reason.

On the drive back to Hannah's house, I sat in the back again. The girls talked about the afternoon with me like I wasn't even there and I have to admit I got another hard on just listening to them casually talking about sex. When we pulled into her driveway I was shocked to see them share a passionate kiss. Before letting me get in the front seat, Hannah gave me a tight hug and kissed me, telling me she couldn't wait to see me again.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jessica when she drove past the road leading to her home.

"I'm taking you home," she said.

"But I need to get my bike and check on how the afternoon in the garden went," I said.

"Relax were won't be staying that long. Your parents are away right?" she asked with a smile that told me what she planned.

"Yeah but..." I started to protest.

"But nothing. Sharing with Hannah is fine, but I want a turn all to myself," she said in a tone that meant there was nothing I could do to sway her.

At first I planned to refuse to tell her where I lived but she knew the right street already. She gave me a dirty look as she drove slowly down the street and I caved pointing to my house when we passed it the second time. None of the neighbors were home to wonder what I was doing home in the middle of the day with an attractive young girl who drove such an expensive car. We hurried inside I led her straight to my bedroom. Jessica started stripping down right away and I started only a moment behind her.

Jessica sat on the bed naked and stroked her pussy while studying my body. When her eyes found my cock they didn't leave it. Stepping up in front of her I let her suck my cock that was already on the verge of an erection back to full life. She looked so cute peering up at me with her big brown eyes as she sucked me off. Now that we were alone I found myself comparing her to her mother even more than before. It wasn't just the fact that she looked so much like a younger version of her mother. It was the way she carried herself and the smooth confidence in her sexuality that made me think of Ellen.

Like her mother, she sucked my cock like it was her favorite thing to do. I had already cum several times today, so she was able to suck me with abandon having no fear I'd orgasm anytime soon. A smile crept across my face when I realized I was guiding her into sucking my dick just like Ellen did. It didn't seem right, though nothing about fucking my lover's daughter seemed right, so I stopped and let her carry on with her own style. Reaching down I felt her wet snatch, but before I could ask if she wanted her turn she showed me exactly what she wanted.

"I want you inside me again Danny," she said lying down and spreading her legs.

"Are you sure?" I teased, whacking my head against her lips before shoving it inside roughly.

"Go slow," she said hugging me. "Make love to me sweetie," she said drawing my lips to hers for a kiss.

Part of me knew we were crossing a line the way we screwing. This wasn't like the purely physical sex I'd shared with the girls earlier or when I was with Gwen. I could sense that she was already developing feelings for me that were only going to further complicate the already dire situation I was facing. My feelings for Ellen were far stronger, but there were so many similarities between her and Jessica that it was impossible not to start falling for her too.

In some ways, they were like two different versions of the same woman. This is what I had feared from the moment I met Jessica and now I was getting tangled up in a love triangle that was sure to end in disaster. When I found myself wondering how things might have worked out if I had met Jessica first or if she hadn't been away for almost two months I stopped and rolled off her. I needed to go to Ellen and tell her everything. I'd beg her for forgiveness and do whatever it took to make it up to her.

"What's the matter?" ask Jessica kissing my neck until I got up off the bed.

"We need to go," I said. My stare was enough to win the argument before it began.

"Oh alright, but I want another turn soon," she said looking far from satisfied with our abbreviated love making.

We dressed and drove back to her house in silence. A few times she glanced my way, as though ready to say something but she could tell I was deep in thought and was in no mood to talk. It shouldn't have been like this. The afternoon we'd spent together was amazing no matter how I looked back on it. Jessica deserved far better than this, but it was too late for us. I'd already decided Ellen was the woman I wanted and nothing that had happened today could change that. When Jessica pulled into their driveway and leaned over to trying to kiss me I pulled away. She gave me a sad look and got out of the car.

I hesitated and took a deep breath preparing myself for what needed to be done. If Ellen threw me out of her house and life forever then it was no less than I deserved. Whatever the consequences I knew I'd never be able look into her beautiful eyes without telling her the truth.

***

That's it for chapter two. The next installment will pick up from here and I'll post it about a week from now.