The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massaging her pussy with a gentle touch I smiled at her purr like moans. I lay on top of her body to kiss her neck and followed the path of ice with my tongue. Trying to remember where I'd gone with ice I traced what I thought was an identical path but knew I hit the same key places either way. When I got to her pussy I started licking her lips that had warmed up again by now. Flicking my tongue across her cunt and spreading her legs I fingered her softly at first, but reached a torrid pace in just a few moments. She was going to cum soon so I planned to stop and finish her with my cock in her pussy, but she stopped first squirming off my hand to twist around.

She tried to say something but my lips swallowed her words. At first she seemed frustrated but when I stopped to let her have her say she gave me her "fuck me" look. I just looked down at her my hard cock pressing against her stomach. Ellen knew what I was waiting for and didn't waste any more time jerking my cock in her hand and pulled the foreskin back before fitting the head inside her cunt. It was always an incredible turn on to have her put my cock inside her. It made me feel as though there was nothing she desired more than my cock when she took control like that.

After that I gave her the hard fucking she'd been craving. I slammed down into her cunt over and over, with her pulling me in with her legs until she came in a crashing wave of delight. By the time I was ready to stop for a breather she was laying on the bottom of a dent we'd worn in her little mountain. As I lay on my back breathing hard and sweating all over in the summer heat Ellen sat up and smiled down at me. She bundled all the blankets together and bent over them wiggling her round ass in an effort to get me back to fucking her.

"C'mon hon I'm so horny tonight," she said in a sultry voice. "I want more of that delicious cock."

"Give me a few minutes," I said still sucking for air.

"I bet you didn't tire out so easily with Jessica and Hannah today," she said. I could tell by her grin she was just saying it to tease me.

"They were useless compared to you," I told her. "Neither of them could handle my cock like you can."

"Show me then. Show me what they couldn't handle," she moaned fingering her cunt and then pulling out to slap it hard.

"You really are turned on thinking about it aren't you?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes! All I could think about since you came back today was you fucking them and if it really happened or not. My pussy is so hot," she sighed. "Fuck me hon. Please fuck me. I can't stop thinking about it and I can't wait any longer."

"Like this," I said pinning her arms to the small of her back and jamming my cock to the hilt inside her pussy.

"No I want it hard like before," she said in her commanding businesswoman's voice.

"Like this then," I said give her a few quick thrusts and stopping again.

"No! Stop fucking around and give it to me," she yelled at me.

"Give it to who?" I said enjoying myself far too much at her horny expense.

"Give to ME! Give it to your horny slut!" she yelled loud enough I was sure the neighbors could hear her now. "Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes! Just like that!" she screamed when I gave in and started screwing her.

That night there seemed to be no end to her thirst for my cock. Of all the passionate nights we had shared that summer this one was just a little more intense. Ellen wouldn't let me stop at all, taunting me whenever I tried. I got to slow down a little when she reached an orgasm but if I stopped completely she demanded more. There was a round wet spot on the blanket beneath her from her juices and our sweat that kept growing as we fucked. Even when I came she didn't call an end to it, spinning around to suck me soon as I had spilled my meager load. The second I was hard again she got down on her pile of wet blankets again and waited for me to give her another round.

I fucked Ellen on and on, my fatigued body going though the motions as she squealed beneath me. Her taunts would give me a little more energy whenever I started to fade, but I was gasping for breath and my heart was racing. I kept telling myself just one more orgasm for Ellen and I can stop, though when I thought about it for a moment it was impossible to tell when one ended and another began. My muscles were burning and my body was covered is so much sweat I looked as though I had just gotten out of a sauna. I fucked her until I was light headed from the heat and exertion. The sweet sound of silence when I crumbled to the bed next to her was a relief. I wasn't sure what I would have done if she'd wanted more. Within seconds I had literally passed out.

"You were incredible tonight honey," she said pressing a cool damp cloth to my sweaty brow as my eyes fluttered open. "Here have a drink," she said holding a glass of ice water to my lips. When I had gulped down the entire glass she kissed me.

"I don't think I can fuck you anymore tonight," I said honestly. "But if you can get me hard again you can take a turn on top."

"We're done for tonight," she said with a kiss. "You gave me all the sex I needed and then some. I'm going to take a shower if you want to join me."

"I'll be there in a minute," I said as my eyes closed, but I fell asleep and never made it. I can vaguely remember her coming back to kiss me goodnight. I mumbled something but I'm not even sure what I said. Whatever it was she wiped a tear from her eye and kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

Over the next few days my life became a blur of sex with Ellen and Jessica at their mansion. Jessica was leaving on Friday morning to spend almost a full week with her father so she wanted to sleep me we as often as she could before she left. One of them always seemed to have me fucking them every chance we got. There was even a visit to see Hannah on Tuesday night and another to Gwen's on Wednesday thrown in on top of it all. Whenever Ellen or Jessica thought we were alone they hurried me to their bedroom to fuck. Ellen even left the house for hours at a time making it clear she'd be gone for a while to give us a chance to have sex and give me another story to tell.

I told Ellen everything that went on between Jessica, Hannah, and I. Instead of getting upset she got wet and I reaped the rewards in bed. While I was telling her about it she'd asked me for more and more details not wanting me to skip a thing. When I told her how one of the girls sucked cock a little different than her she insisted on practicing until she had the move down and then added it to her repertoire. When I told her how they like to have their pussies licked she gave me an expectant smile and I got down between her legs immediately to show her exactly what I meant.

Through it all I was thoroughly amazed by my lover. I was having regular sex with three other women and she never showed a hint of jealousy. It was impossible for me to imagine how she could be so accepting and even encouraging of the situation. Just the thought of my Ellie with another man made my blood boil, though I would have been more than happy to learn one of the other women had found someone else. I forced myself to ask her if she was interested in trying something with another man, but she said no while laughing at my obvious relief and kissed me in thanks for the offer. As much fun as it was, I was looking forward to the next week when I'd have Ellen all to myself again.

"I think you girls need start taking numbers," I said lying beneath Ellen totally exhausted as she rode me Thursday afternoon while Jessica was out shopping.

"Not a chance hon," she said giving me a pouty look. "She gets whatever is left over when you're done with me. Besides she's leaving tomorrow on her trip and so do we."

"Trip?" I asked. We had talked about it a few times but had never made up our minds.

"I took care of all the planning. I was going to tell you sooner but I wanted it to be a surprise," she said with a smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked though I didn't care as long as I was alone with her.

"Cancun. We fly out tomorrow afternoon and we'll be back on Wednesday to make sure we're home before Jessica," she said. "You're not mad that I arranged it all without asking you are you?" she asked looking nervous.

"No," I said laughing. "Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know I was worried about it though," she said smiling down at me.

"Come here Ellie," I said pulling her lips down to mine for a kiss. With newfound energy I flipped her to her back and went to work.

"I thought you were tired?" she gasped beneath me as I plunged in and out of her cunt.

"I was," I smiled fucking her harder still.

We stayed in bed far longer than we should have. I fucked Ellen nice and hard until she came before rolling off her. Having given it my all I really was beat now. I'd spent the morning with Jessica and had fucked and fucked and fucked all week. Ellen could see the fatigue on my face did the rest of the work that day. She knew all the tricks to getting me hard and keeping me that way for as long as she needed. Riding me until she reached an orgasm she kept going until her tender pussy could take no more. We lay together talking about our trip and trading kisses until a knock at the outer door sent us into chaos.

"Mom are you in here?" Jessica called from the front chamber.

"Just a minute Jess," Ellen called looking at me with sheer horror on her face. I bolted from the bed and hid in her walk in closet, somehow managing to grab my clothes on the way.

"Why are you still in bed?" Jessica asked as she came into the room.

"I'm not feeling well," Ellen said. "It's nothing really just a bit of nausea, I'm not sure what brought it on."

"Anything I can get you?" Jessica asked.

"I'm fine sweetie, I just need some rest," Ellen said.

"Ok then mom I'll leave you alone," Jessica said. "I've been looking for Dan but I can't find him anywhere. I wanted to say goodbye before I left on my trip."

"I haven't seen him since this morning," Ellen told her. "You seem to be getting along well with him," she continued unable to resist the chance to see what her daughter really thought of me.

"It's been a lot of fun mom," she said with a little laugh. "But..."

"But what sweetie?" Ellen prodded her.

"Well he mentioned this other girl who isn't sure if she wants him or not," Jessica said. "I know I want him and he knows it too, but when we're together I can tell he's thinking about her most of the time. It's just not fair. She takes him for granted and he can't stop chasing her. I wish I could make him forget about her. It's horrible what she's doing to him. I don't think she even realizes how much she hurts him and worse yet I'm not sure she'd care anyway."

"I see," Ellen said sounding distant.

"Are you ok mom?" Jessica asked over the sudden change in Ellen.

"I just need to lie down," Ellen said. "You go look for Dan he has to be around somewhere."

I heard the girls moving around and the click of the lock as Ellen closed the door to her bedroom. Motionless in the huge closet I listened to Ellen pushing aside racks of clothes as she looked for me. I couldn't be sure she was alone so I didn't want to say anything until she found me.

"Could you hear us?" she asked with tears streaming down her cheeks from puffy red eyes.

"Hear what?" I asked looking away and down to her beautiful breasts instead.

"Don't play dumb with me hon," she said. "I know you heard what Jessica said. Do I hurt you by hiding my feelings? By trying to keep things between us purely physical?" she asked sobbing. I couldn't speak, I could only nod and study my feet. "Oh Daniel I'm so sorry," she said throwing her arms around me, crying into my shoulder. "I never wanted to hurt you, never. Please don't hate me for what I've done to you."

"I'll never hate you Ellie, I never could," I said softly as I tilted her chin up. "I care about you too much for that," I said. I wanted to tell her I loved her. Lately I always wanted to tell her I loved her but she was going through enough already right now.

"Oh Daniel," she said kissing me. "This wasn't supposed to happen. It was never supposed to be like this. At least give things with Jessica a chance."

"No," I said shaking my head. "It's too late for me and her. I've already found the woman for me."

"What are we going to do?" she said with another burst of tears.

"Were going to enjoy every moment we have with each other," I said trying to sooth her. "We'll deal with the end of the summer when it gets here."

"You should get cleaned up and go find her before she comes back again," Ellen said. "She's my own daughter and I've hurt her so badly too," she said crying still.

Before taking a shower I held Ellen close and let her shed her tears. Afterwards she watched me dress from her bed with a nervous smile. I told her I wanted to stay with her, but she was adamant that her daughter needed her turn too. Dressed and dried, I stood back from the door as she checked the hallway beyond. When she had confirmed there was no one out there I raced off with one last kiss for the woman I really wanted.

I managed to make it back outside without being seen. Right away I went to work in the garden and waited for Jessica to find me. I was so happy that she was leaving to see her father soon. She was a great girl and deserved far better than secretly sharing a man with her mother, a man who loved her mother and not her. At first I was expecting her to show up at any moment to take me away but as time went by I lost myself in the work. It was a couple of hours later and almost quitting time before she found me.

"I've been looking all over for you," she said coming up behind me with a hug. "Where have you been?"

"Around the garden," I said.

"Didn't the other guys tell you I was looking for you?" she asked.

"No, I haven't seen any of them for a while," I told her.

"Well come on I wanted to have dinner with you before I left," she said taking me by the hand.

"I'll need to go home for a change of clothes if were going out," I said.

"Forget that it's a waste of time. We'll eat here and then it's off to bed," she said with a smile. "You're staying over with me tonight."

"But your mother," I said.

"She'd have to be stupid not to know by now and my mom is far from stupid," Jessica said. "It'll be ok don't worry about it."

I let her lead me back to the house by the hand. Once inside I went to a bathroom to clean up and get a moment to think. Ellen wasn't going to mind me spending the night with her daughter, but to me it was a horrible situation. My relationship with Jessica was going to be out in the open, and though Ellen already knew everything it was a huge problem. If Jessica stopped trying to hide me from her mother then what would happen to my already limited time with Ellen? There had to be away to end it with Jessica without upsetting either of them.

"Ms. Swanson," I said nodding to her as I entered the kitchen.

"Hi Dan," she said. "Jessica said you'd be staying for supper?"

"And a lot more," Jessica said throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a kiss. "I've been seeing him since I got back from Europe mom."

"That's nice sweetie," she said and I could sense her smile was genuine. "I think you two make a cute couple. I'm happy if you're happy."

"Thanks mom," she said.

"Why don't you kids go do whatever and I'll call you when dinner is ready?" she suggested.

"Ok," Jessica said leading me away by the hand.

We ended up in a downstairs TV room near the kitchen. If I'd let her have her way Jessica would have been naked on my cock soon as the door closed. The only way I could make her wait was to tell her I'd make tonight more than worth it. The expectant look she gave me made me realize she expected the kind of amazing night I was going to have trouble providing given my worn out state. She put a movie on, but paid little attention to it necking with me as I cast nervous glances towards the doorway expecting Ellen to arrive at any moment. I didn't want her to think I enjoyed being with her daughter and always told her it was nothing special. Which was true, but only because I compared it to my time with Ellen.

Halfway through the movie Ellen called us for dinner. She had cooked for us and made another amazing meal. There was a salad of tossed greens with a red wine vinaigrette. After that we had a main course of sweet and sour chicken, steamed rice, and vegetables. She even made a quick tray of brownies that were done just as we finished eating. We ate them still warm from the oven. Throughout the meal Jessica sat so close to me on the opposite side of the table from her mother that she was practically in my lap.

"Thank you Ms. Swanson," I said as we finished.

"Yes thanks mom, I love it when you cook for us," Jessica added.

"You're welcome kids. Now can I get a couple of hours with my daughter before you steal her away for the night?" Ellen said looking at me.

"Sure," I said not knowing what else to say.

"Let's go then Jess I'll help you pack your things for the trip," she said getting up.

They left together and suddenly alone I considered going home, but quickly dismissed the idea. That would only make both women mad at me. Instead I went back to the TV room and turned the ball game on. My team was well out of it this year, but our ace was on the mound tonight so it should be an enjoyable game despite their disappointing record. It was into the sixth inning before the ladies returned. It looked like they'd both been crying and though Ellen was the one I wanted to comfort it was Jessica who came to me.

"What's wrong with you two?" I said looking from one to the other.

"Nothing," said Ellen wiping away a tear and looking away.

"We always end up having a good cry when we pack together," Jessica said and they both laughed.

"So what's the plan for you kids tonight?" Ellen asked.

"I was thinking I'd turn in," Jessica said holding my hand and looking towards her mother.

"I see," she said staring at our entwined fingers.

"It's not what you think," I said stupidly knowing Ellen knew all about us. I needed to act nervous or Jessica might get suspicious.

"It's exactly what you think mom," Jessica said kissing me. "I told her we've been intimate Danny, she doesn't care."

"Just remember to take your birth control pills," she said with a smile. "I don't want any grandchildren just yet." Jessica kissed me again as I looked to her mother who mouthed "have fun" to me before leaving us alone.

I followed Jessica to her luxurious bedroom after that. It was smaller than Ellen's, but had its own sitting room, on suite bathroom, and a walk in closet. There was no hot tub or fireplace, though the tub in bathroom was practically big enough to swim in. She took me straight to her king size bed and sat down next to me giving me a heartfelt kiss that I didn't deserve.

"What's wrong?" she asked when my lips didn't move.

"Your mother..." I said.

"Forget about her," she said. "Lie down and think about this."

Jessica lifted my shirt from my body and kissed down my naked chest. Licking my nipples for a moment, she soon found the trail of hair on my abdomen with her tongue and followed it towards my cock. She unfastened my pants and unzipped them tugging them open but not down. Reaching down inside my underwear she pulled out my growing cock to stare at it for a moment as if mesmerized by the sight of it. Stroking it in a firm, but gentle grip she didn't let go until it was fully erect. Removing her shirt and bra she lay down topless between my legs and did her best to drive Ellen from my mind.

I smiled at her enthusiasm for sucking cock. She liked to play all around the head with little flicks of her tongue and light kisses. Every time we were together she tried to deep throat it and though she never came close, she seemed to fit a little more each time. Normally she was quiet while sucking my cock, but tonight she started to open up with dirty talk and loud slurping sounds as she treated me to wet sloppy, round of head. I didn't want to cum yet so I was soon forced to push her away. There was a momentary flicker of disappointment across her face, but it didn't last long with her knowing it was her turn now.

123456...8