The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With surprising strength she shoved me to the floor attacking me like a sex-starved nymph, though I guess that's what she was if you think about it. She pulled my pants open faster than I though possible and looked elated that my cock was already hard for her. Lifting her skirt above her hips, I wasn't surprised at all to see that her panties had vanished during our flight. Her first attempt to impale her cunt on my cock failed so she gave me a glare that said put it inside me or else. Holding my cock I guided it inside her at once. She pushed me flat on my back and rode me right on the floor, not wanting to waist the precious seconds it would take to get to the bed. When I tried to sit up and strip her down she shoved me back down so I wouldn't slow her down. Hard fucking was more important that getting naked.

Watching her legs flex with each rise and fall of her body I was amazed at how fast she rode me. Both of her hands gripped the hem of my shirt more to help pull her body down onto me than to steady herself. With two fists full of shirt she slammed down into my abdomen to push herself up then yanked on it when she plummeted back towards me. Twice my cock slipped out of her but I didn't even need to see her stare to know I had better get it back inside her fast. It was over in moments, though the torrid pace she maintained made it seem much longer. My body jerked up off the floor as I came and she rode it out like a boat on a rough sea, rising and falling with my rhythmic waves. Soon as I stopped cumming she stood up with one foot on my stomach to get my attention.

"I need to use the bathroom again. You better be naked and hard when I get back," she said adding a little stomp of her foot for emphasis.

Getting naked was the easy part. I noticed the red marks she'd left on my body with her crazed lovemaking, but didn't have time to worry about them. Sitting down naked on the bed I tried to start stroking my cock but it was still tingling from my intense orgasm just a few seconds ago. I needed to come down from my first sexual high before I could get ready to go again. When I heard the toilet flush less than a minute later I jerked off wildly despite the waves of weakness that radiated through my body with each stroke. Breathing hard I hammered away on my poor cock that hadn't been given the chance to recover it needed. Filling my mind with memories of my amazing summer with Ellen, I felt my cock rush back to life.

"Did you make it?" she asked with a smile as she strode to the bed in all her naked glory.

"I tried," I said doing my best to look defeated as I hid my cock beneath a pillow.

"Oh honey it's ok," she said rushing over with her tits bouncing. "Here let me help," she said pulling the pillow away ready to suck my cock. "It's already hard," she said in a voice that was half awe, half excitement.

"It was easy," I said smiling at her shocked expression.

"Easy?" she asked.

"I had a summer full of great memories to help," I explained. "My mind is full of naked pictures of you Ellie."

"Daniel," she said touching my hand moist eyed as she leaned in to kiss me passionately. "I want it..."

"Nice and slow," I finished kissing her back and sinking to the bed with her.

The lips of her warm pussy parted with the light pressure of my cock against her as I pushed inside. Ellen kept her arms wrapped around my neck as we made love, as though she wanted to kiss me more than she wanted the sex. Pumping my hips gently I screwed her while returning each kiss she gave me. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest as I lay on top of her. Over time I lengthened my strokes, but kept the pace slow giving Ellen the tender lovemaking she wanted. She looked so happy and so beautiful beneath me gazing up with a wide smile between kisses.

When I knelt up and ran my hand down her body, between her breasts and over her abdomen to thumb her clit she knew what I was asking. Nodding her head, she ran her own hand down to join mine as we played with her pussy together. Spreading her legs just a little wider than before she moaned in a low voice as I picked up the speed to give her the sweet release of orgasm. It was still far from hard sex for us, but I knew it would be enough to finish her excited pussy off. When I saw her lips start to tremble, I bent to kiss her and fucked her a little harder until she squealed into my mouth and gripped me tight.

"Did you want to go anywhere tonight?" she asked curled up next to me on top of the covers after her breathing had returned to normal.

"No," I said simply, running my fingers up and down the lines of her exquisite body.

"Me neither," she sighed watching my fingers move. "Are you hungry hon?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Dinner would be nice," I admitted. "We need to keep our strength if you want to keep going at it like this."

"Alright I'll order us room service," she said sitting up to check the menu left in the room. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me," I said smiling as I headed to the bathroom.

We made love before, during, and after we ate. Quickly pulling on robes when we heard a knock at the door, Ellen answered the door with a sweaty face and breathing hard. She let the busboy push his cart inside and paid out another handsome tip from her purse. Her robe came flying off the second the door closed and we finished what we'd been doing before eating. Ellen had ordered us enough food for three or four meals. I had my choice of dishes and ate ravenously, having worked up an appetite and with no real food since breakfast. We had some fun in the oversized tub with our dessert. Licking the creamy dessert from Ellen's breasts and smearing it all over her face brought back memories of our mud fight that seemed like it happened a lifetime ago already.

After we had cleaned up we spent the night together in bed. I lost track of how many times she took me inside her that night. Even when we weren't fucking, I was busy exploring her naked body with my hands, mouth, and any other part I though might pleasure her. Over the summer together she'd become so comfortable being naked in my presence that she never wanted to cover her body up after sex unless it was for warmth. She happily sat with her legs spread wide and let me study her pussy for as long as I wanted. Before turning in that night, I watched excitedly as she worked moisturizing lotion into her skin. When she smiled and asked me if I wanted to help I couldn't have been more eager to lend a hand.

"Not bad for our first night," she whispered into my ear after turning out the light on her night table.

"If the trip ended now I'd still call it a huge success," I agreed.

"We've got lots of time yet Daniel," she said tugging lightly at the sparse hair on my chest.

"I know we do. What's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I'm going to the beach. You can come too if you like," she said in a teasing voice.

"It's a date," I said.

"I can't wait to see the other women drooling over what I've got and what they can't have," she said kissing me on the lips. I had though the sex was done for the night, but she wanted it once more before falling asleep in my arms.

The next morning I work up early and slipped quietly out of bed so I wouldn't disturb Ellen who had rolled away from me to her own side during the night. I dressed in a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals before carefully closing the door behind me. Outside I went for a quick walk looking making note of shops or restaurants to take Ellen over the next few days. I came across a place that sold fresh flowers and picked out a large bouquet of her favorites. Having worked in her garden all summer I knew what ones she liked. When the lady at the shop finished putting it together I smiled knowing Ellen would love them. Back at the hotel I stopped at the dinning room downstairs and ordered breakfast for us. I waited until it was ready and carried it up to our room.

Letting myself back in I was happy to see that Ellen hadn't woken up yet. Placing our breakfast on the cart from last night for now, I stripped down and got back in bed with her after setting the flowers on the night table in front of her. Kissing her neck and shoulders from behind, I felt my cock stiffen and press against the warm skin of her ass. Wrapping my arm around her squeezed her breasts as she let out a tired sigh. I kept kissing and caressing her until she woke up.

"Mmmm... that feels so good," she said as I nuzzled her neck from behind. "The flowers are beautiful hon," she said lifting them to her nose and inhaling deeply. "You're so sweet to bring them for me, thank you."

"You're welcome," I said kissing her over and over from behind. I reached around to pick up the flowers, placing them on her night table as I rolled her over.

"Wait I need to pee," she giggled as I kissed across her upper chest and finally made it to her lips.

"I'll be quick," I mumbled while kissing her.

"Stop it! Daniel stop," she squealed.

"Oh alright hurry up," I said trying to look puppy dog sad and luckily it worked.

"Awe look at that face," she said with a huge smile. "Here make it quick," she said spreading her legs and guiding my cock inside her.

All morning I'd been anticipating my chance to screw her again. Even after all the sex last night I was super horny. She knew it too and began working hard to make me cum for her right away. Cooing at me in her sexiest voice she asked me to cum, then she started begging me to cum. It was impossible to hold out long with the way she was talking and I wasn't trying to last for a change anyway. Within a few short minutes I spewed my cum inside her cunt and collapsed on top of her. I rolled off when she started to push against me and watched her naked body scurry off to the bathroom.

With a wide grin I watched her return looking so incredibly beautiful as she strutted to the bed naked and carefree. She picked up her flowers and held them to her chest as she sat back down. With her legs crossed she stared at them, sniffing them over and over again. I was amazed that something as simple as a few flowers could mean so much to a woman that lived in total luxury able buying anything she wanted.

"I brought us breakfast," I said causing her to look up from the flowers at last.

"There's something else for you to eat first," she said laying the flowers down.

"Maybe later," I said ignoring her spread pussy and pretending I was more interested in food. "Or now," I laughed when she seized me by the ear.

It wasn't until my tongue and lips were thoroughly soaked in her juices that she let my ear go. She ran her fingers lightly through my hair as I gave her exactly what she needed. Knowing how much pleasure it gave her, I was always happy to eat her pussy. I'd been well trained over the summer and went for the kill right away that morning attacking her sensitive clit with my tongue. It was easy to tell I wasn't the only one who had woken up super horny today. Without having to resort to using my cock inside her I made her cum quickly before letting her sag contentedly to the bed.

After eating we showered together, somehow resisting the urge to fuck again, and got ready to head down to the beach. I was filling her bag with the things I thought we'd need for the afternoon while she finished drying off in the bathroom. She came out looking fantastic in short shorts and a tank top that ended halfway down her abdomen. There were going to be a lot of twenty something women casting envious stares at my lover today and I couldn't wait to see them.

I carried the bag for her and we made the short walk down to the beach hand in hand. Along the way I pointed out some of the places I'd seen than morning and we decided to try one of the restaurants for dinner that night. It was still relatively early when we got to the beach so we were able to find a choice spot well above the surf line to spread our oversized towels. Ellen kicked off her sandals and crossed her arms to grip her shirt and lifted it over her head. I could feel my cock jump in my pants at the sight of the skimpy bikini top she was wearing. It was an electric blue color and her breasts threatened to fall right out of it at any moment.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I said glancing around nervously.

"Relax hon," she said with a sweet smile. "Look around you. I'm hardly out of place." She was right I realized right away. The beach was still filling up but I could women all around wearing similar clothes or less. Here and there I spotted some who were topless.

"You're right," I said. "Sorry to over react, I'm just not used to other people getting to see so much of you."

"It's ok honey," she said unbuttoning her shorts and shimmying them down her long sexy legs. This time I was ready for the matching bottom that was just as revealing as her top. "I think it's cute that you're protective, or even a little jealous."

"What man wouldn't want to look at you?" I said as she flaunted her incredible body. I caught one guy nearby give her a good look as she bent down to lay on the towel and was surprised that it didn't make me mad. It left me feeling fortunate that she was mine and this poor guy could only look.

"Take your shirt off and help me with my lotion," she said.

Stripping off my shirt I blushed and quickly joined her on the towels when she whistled at me. It was amazing how quickly she was opening up. Back home she was always nervous someone would catch us together, but here she didn't seem to care who knew we were a couple. She was full of confidence and ready to have fun. If anything I was the one still trying to hold us back so I decided to let loose and enjoy my time with this remarkable woman.

Ellen had already started spreading suntan lotion over her luscious body. I snatched the bottle away from her and took over squeezing and massaging every inch of her well-tanned skin. Smiling she started rubbing some into my body that looked a little pale compared to her. When we were both protected from the suns rays we lay down face up to start. At first I was extremely self-conscious of the erection that tented the front of my loose fitting trunk but she eyed in hungrily. I made it jump a few times, ignoring what I though might be stares from those around us, as I listened to her wonderful laughter in my ear. She'd brought along a timer and set it so we could doze off while we soaked up the rays.

It didn't take long to fall asleep and it seemed like only moments had passed when the alarm woke us up. Looking around at the now crowded beach told me that a couple of hours must have gone by. She rolled over and I eager spread some fresh lotion over her legs and back. Taking both ends of her back tie I pulled the bow apart and gave her a wide smile when she looked up. Setting the alarm again she motioned me over to give her a kiss before closing her eyes again. I had trouble falling asleep this time turning my head from side to side, but again I was shocked when I heard the alarm go.

"You look amazing," I said when I opened my eyes. Ellen was already sitting up and retying her top, casually pulling one cup around her exposed breast.

"Ready to go back to our room?" she asked bending over my back to kiss me with her breasts pressed against me.

"How about a swim first?" I asked.

"This suit isn't for swimming," she said.

"C'mon it's not like I'll see something new," I said sitting up.

"They might," she said looking around at no one in particular.

"I don't mind but if you're too shy Ellie we can go back to the hotel," I said trying not to smile.

"Let's go," she said standing up and pulling me to my feet.

We headed to the water holding hands at a walk. I started moving faster pulling her along with me, my eyes glued to her bouncing body completely oblivious to the other women around us. Racing into the water Ellen stopped suddenly hesitant to go any further. The water was nice and warm so I didn't know what gave her pause but I turned around and told her we didn't need to go if she wasn't interested. Waiting until she looked away I scooped her up and sprinted out into the water. She kicked and screamed in my arms, but when I threw her down into the water she smiled up at me and pulled me in too.

Frolicking in the water like we were the only two people on the beach we swam out to deeper water. I followed behind her easily keeping up with her pace as she searched for a place where we'd truly be alone. Looking around when she stopped I realized there was no one within thirty yards of us as we bobbed on the waves. It was then that I noticed she had lost her top somewhere along the way. I couldn't take my eyes off the hard nipples of her beautiful breasts.

"Fuck me," she said suddenly.

"What?" I said in a shocked voice.

"Fuck me," she said swimming towards me.

"Here?" I said still not believing what I was hearing.

"No one can see us. I want you so bad Daniel don't make me beg for it," she said showing me those fuck me eyes that I always loved to see.

There was nothing else to do but give her what she wanted. The idea of screwing her out in the open like this absolutely thrilled me. The second she said fuck me, my cock roared to life ready to go. She threw her arms and legs around me kissing me with sheer passion on her lips. I dipped my head to suck her nipples, savoring the salty taste the ocean off them. As much as we both wanted to fuck neither of us were willing to break our embrace for a long time.

When she finally stopped to take her legs from around me with one last kiss my heart was racing with anticipation. I was focused on her eyes trying to tell if maybe she wanted to back out but all I saw was a woman who wanted my cock. Her hands disappeared beneath the water and came back with her bikini bottom. I watched her tie it tight around her wrist not wanting to risk losing it like she had the top. Naked in the water next to me she reached inside my trunks and pulled my cock out. Wasting no more time she fit it inside her cunt.

Nervously looking around I didn't see anyone close to us in the water and I knew we were far enough from shore that no could really tell what we were doing. At worst they'd see two people making out in the water. It still added a level of excitement to the sex that threatened to make me cum in near record time. With nothing to brace ourselves against the sex was awkward but I could tell she was turned on just as much as I was. As we screwed I felt my trunks slipping down my legs and stopped a moment to take them off, holding them tight in my hand as we continued to fuck. It was over far too soon, but you'd never guess it from the way Ellen reacted. I knew she hadn't cum but she held me tight with her arms and legs, her wet naked body filling me with desire.

Releasing me suddenly she floated on her back kicking away from me. I watched her awestruck until she crooked her finger at me and ducked under the water. It wasn't the first time we'd gone skinny dipping together but it was the best. After years on the swim team I was a much stronger swimmer than she was, but I could tell she was letting me catch her. Holding my trunks in one hand and her in the other I played with her pussy until she had the orgasm she deserved. In our haste to please each other we'd gotten turned about any number of times and ended up out much further than we realized. Surprisingly I found myself a little disappointed now that I knew there was almost no chance that anyone would have noticed us at all.

Donning my trunks I kissed her until the disappointed look she gave me over my now clothed body vanished. I helped her tie her bikini bottom back on, checking from all sides and assuring her that she was covered. The top was hopelessly lost but she wasn't going to be the only topless woman on the beach. In truth I was eager to see the stares she'd get and how she'd react to all those eyes. When the water was shallow enough for us to walk I held her hand and proudly led her back to our place in the sand. She looked a little nervous, but didn't resort to covering herself like I thought she might. Back at our towels she lay face down to dry and gave me a shaky smile. Rubbing her back I gave her a kiss and thanked her for a wonderful afternoon. Before we gathered up out things for a trip back to the hotel she pulled on her tiny tank top and her breasts looked all the more enticing now that they were hanging loose but hidden.

123456...8