The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have been happy to go to dinner on the way back but Ellen wanted to freshen up and a trip to our room would give us a chance to have some uninhibited sex. The second the elevator door closed we were all over each other. The cheeks of her ass filled my hands as I pulled her in for a kiss. Reaching beneath her shirt I groped her breasts squeezing those soft perfect mounds tight. The doors opened at our floor and we spilled out rushing to our room. Neither of us could wait a moment longer to fuck again.

"The beach was so much fun today," I said scooping her up in my arms and kicking the door closed behind us. "But now I'm going to give you a proper fucking."

"Take me now," she moaned. "I want you so bad it hurts hon."

"Get your clothes off," I said tossing her down and stripping my own clothes off. She was going too slow for my liking.

"Mmmm... that feels so good," she said as I pushed my cock inside her even as she was slipping her shirt over her head.

Our grunts and groans filled the room as I pounded into her at top speed. Hard as I was fucking her she raked my back and still screamed for more. Again and again my body crashed down on top of her until my stamina started to wane and I was sucking for air. She ordered me to roll over and took a turn on top practically jumping up and down as her tits bounced wildly in all directions. Ellen never seemed to mind if I just came as I wanted when we were in bed, but I wanted to hold out until she was ready so I grabbed onto her firmly by the waist and held her still. Though she stopped moving, I could tell she wanted me to cum for her.

Standing up she spun around and lowered herself again. Shaking her hips until she had lined her cunt up with my hungry lips she took my cock in her hand. I started to warn her I was close but she forced her pussy into my mouth and glared back at me as if annoyed that I thought she needed me to tell her when she had me on the brink. I went to work on her delicious cunt knowing how to get her off fast. She took care not to make me cum, teasing me until the line between throbbing erection and deflating orgasm was razor thin. When her pussy started to clench lightly around my fingers she leapt to her feet and back down on my cock lightning quick. It was impossible to hold out more than a few seconds with her orgasming cunt wrapped tight around my cock and when I surrendered myself to it I came in a light headed flood.

"Things are going to change when we get home," she murmured into my chest.

"What do you mean?" I said sitting up in a panic.

"Relax honey," she said kissing me. "When we get home I'm going to be with you everyday no matter what is all I meant. Our time is too precious to waste."

"What about Jessica?" I asked.

"We still can't tell her, but you'll have to spend less time with her. That won't be a problem will it?" she asked with a smile.

"Not at all," I said turning her over and kissing her again and again in pure joy. This trip just kept getting better.

We lay together on the bed not sleepy after napping as we tanned earlier today, but physically tired from the swimming and the sex. Lying next to me she gazed at me with dreamy eyes and pursed her lips for a kiss whenever I leaned close. If we spent the rest of the trip in bed just like we were I wouldn't have raised a single complaint. There was nowhere I'd rather be and no one I'd rather be with. I loved her more by the minute and knew she'd fallen for me as well no matter what she said. No one looked at someone the way she looked at me if they didn't care for them deeply.

When she got up from the bed an hour later she took my hand and led me to the bathroom. We got in the tub together something I always looked forward to. I wanted to make love to her again but she smiled at me and sat me down on the edge of the tub. She cupped her hands to pour water over my cock to rinse the suds away. Whenever I tried to touch her she slapped my hands away until I finally gave up. It certainly wasn't hard to sit back and enjoy an incredible blowjob from my lover. After I came I slid into the water with her and held her close as we soaked. Our hands were wrinkled like prunes by the time we hopped out to take a quick rinse in the shower.

I got dressed out in the bedroom so she could surprise me with her outfit. She told me not to bother with the suit she had packed before rushing off with her suitcase. Tonight were we going out for dinner and then to a club afterwards. I was ready quickly, putting on a buttoned yellow and blue t-shirt with a collar, a pair of loose fitting jeans, and a pair of sandals that would be cool in the heat. Normally I didn't go for cologne, but she had bought me a bottle she liked so I put a little on hoping the smell might help drive her even more wild. Patiently waiting for her I was amazed by her beauty when she came into the bedroom.

"You look incredible Ellie. Let's skip dinner," I said trying to lead her to bed again. She wore a tight sleeveless white shirt and I knew by the sag of her breasts that there was no bra underneath. The material was thick enough that nothing showed through but tight enough that the imagination easily filled in the rest, especially if her nipples were hard like now. Her short sheer striped blue skirt showed a lot of bare leg and again the rest was easy to imagine. On her feet she wore a pair of white heels that added a few inches so she could look me straight in the eye. "You like it?" she asked spinning around quickly so the skirt lifted to show me her tiny blue lace panties.

"Of course," I said starting to unbutton my jeans.

"Save it for tonight hon," she laughed touching my hands to stop me. "I like your shirt the blue matches my skirt. Let's go to dinner. You can screw me all you want when we get back I promise."

One of the hotel staff gave us directions to a few of the more popular nearby restaurants. We ended up picking one of those he mentioned that we'd passed that day on our walk to the beach. I was surprised when Ellen ordered for us in what seemed to be fluent Spanish from the little I could remember from my high school classes. When I told her I was impressed she said there was plenty I didn't know about her yet. I was struck by a terrible and sudden sadness. Somehow the way she said it seemed to say that I didn't know her as well as I thought and would never get the chance. The feeling soon passed though because I was committed to making sure nothing ruined this trip.

I let her order for me, but asked her to get me something mild. She liked spicy foods and I was worried that what she considered mild might still be too hot for me, but what she picked was delicious. The dish she ordered look and smelled great so I couldn't resist a taste when she offered it to me. It was far too spicy for my taste and I took a long gulp of my water making it much worse as she giggled at me with a taunting smile. I was powerless to do anything but smile back, knowing I'd gotten what I deserved for agreeing to have a taste. Throughout dinner she drank a lot of wine, to the point that I could see her getting a little tipsy by the end of dinner. I had a glass of wine and a beer with dinner, but she'd finished the better part of the wine bottle by herself. Over the summer I'd seen her drink wine four or five nights a week, though normally just a single glass with dinner. There were only a few times I could remember seeing her drunk and it was a lot of fun each time. Tonight she was well on her way already.

When we left we walked around looking for a place that could give us a night of drinking and dancing. Along one street near the hotel we passed a place with blaring bass music pumping out into the streets. The mostly young crowd heading in didn't discourage my date at all and I followed her in ready to have some fun. Inside was loud, hot, and crowded. On the dance floor were forced to dance close together or get out of the way which suited me fine. Ellen ordered one round of drinks after another throwing them down and never went to the dance floor without one. Noticing how much she was drinking, I cut way back so I could look out for her. If we both got out of control I didn't want to think where we might end up.

Around midnight the music stopped and a guy came out on stage. When he announced a wet t-shirt contest, Ellen cheered as loudly at the people all around us as a flock of young drunk hotties ran to the front clamoring to be chosen. We picked a choice spot near one of the bars and Ellen stood right in front of me back on and grinding her ass into my crotch as we watched. She sprinkled some salt on her neck and holding a lemon wedge in her teeth she passed me a shot. I licked the salt, downed the shot, and kissed her deeply as I collected the lemon wedge. Holding it in my teeth as she took a turn, I turned down a second round telling her I'd had enough for now. She looked a little disappointed but I think she knew I was trying to watch out for her.

From the crowd of would be wet t-shirt queens a collection of eight mostly well endowed women were chosen to vie for the crown. The first three were good if not remarkable earning cheers from the crowd as the water soaked their shirts and their nipples showed through. Having spent a handful of nights with Ellen and Gwen by now I knew she didn't mind being with a woman, even if she preferred men. Her eyes were focused on the women as they danced across the stage and her hips grinded just a little harder against me whenever their nipples first showed.

The fourth girl took the stage to the same raucous cheers that had greeted the other contenders. When her shirt became wet and it was obvious she was wearing a bikini beneath her shirt the cheers turned to jeers. Of the competitors on stage she had the misfortune to boast the rare combination of being far too modest and not nearly drunk enough. She refused to take the bikini off despite the boos until she was finally driven from the stage in tears from the venomous comments. I could see the motherly instincts inside Ellen made her want to run to the poor girl and comfort her but I held her tight until the girl was out of sight swallowed up into the near hostile crowd.

The next girl was quickly ushered out for her turn and the upbeat mood was quickly restored. They'd all learned from their opponent's mistake I noted as I saw two slip the bikinis off before their turn was up. Each was more impressive than the last and by the end there was no doubt that the leggy blonde bombshell that went last had won. Her large tits bounced and jiggled practically falling out of her little white shirt. The only disappointment from the crowd came when she ignored the chants to take it completely off.

"Someone liked the show," Ellen said leaning back against me drunkenly and practically squeezing my hard cock with her ass when the man returned to the stage to crown the winner.

"It was ok, but I've got all the woman I need right here," I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

"What about that last girl who won? I think I'd like a long hot night with her myself," she said giggling and spilling her drink.

"She only won because you weren't in it," I told her.

"I'm drunk not stupid hon," she said kissing me anyway.

"Well I think you'd win hands down. I guess we'll never know," I said to tease her.

"You wouldn't want all these men looking at me like that," she said trying to look me in the eye.

"I didn't mind on the beach today," I said. "If anything it turned me on."

"Too bad it's over or I'd try," she said and I knew she meant it.

The bartender next to us heard her and hollered up to the guy on stage. He was just about to drape the winners ribbon over the girl's shoulder when he stopped. When he asked if a late entrant should be allowed the thunderous ovation from the crowd left him and Ellen no choice. She kicked off her heels and handed them to me, took a long neck bottle of beer, and with a kiss for luck from me headed to stage barefoot and ready to put on a show. I knew she planned to win by the look in her eyes and had no doubt that she'd be coming back to me with a ribbon around her amazing body.

Up on the stage she whispered to the man with the mike and turn around waiting for the music to start. Just before the music kicked in she set the unopened bottle of beer on the stage and spread her legs wide. At first she just swayed her hips from side to side, but her fantastic ass was enough to rile up the crowd. When she started to bend over at the waist I knew what was coming and waited for the crowd to erupt as she took the long neck into to her mouth sucking it like a hard cock. She stood up straight with the bottle clenched in her teeth and tilted her head back giving the bottle a round of head that made the crowd go wild. Finally she took it from her mouth and shook it up as her tits jiggled about. Half a dozen times she pretended to open the bottle only to stop as the spectators groaned.

When she opened it at last she let it spray out over the crowd and poured the rest over her chest the roar was deafening. Her shirt was wet but not see through yet so she got a jug of water like the other girls has used and dumped it over her tits too. The shirt was thoroughly soaked now but the thick material wasn't completely transparent like what the other women had worn. The crowd was still eating her act up and she'd probably done enough to win, but Ellen wasn't about to take the chance of letting the contest go to the judge's card.

Turning around she started lifting her shirt as she danced. As the shirt inched higher the noise got louder, though I could barely hear it with the hammering of the heart inside my chest. When it was finally off she spun to face us with the shirt held length ways to cover her breasts. It seemed like she was about to reveal her perfect tits a thousand times or more before she gave us what we all wanted. Whirling her shirt around her head as her naked breasts bounced in circles she sent the shirt flying. I knew she'd wanted me to catch by the look we shared, but it didn't come close. For a finale she kneaded her breasts, tweaking the nipples and lifting them to her mouth for a seductive lick from her talented tongue. When she stopped dancing and threw her arms in the air the crowd cheered until the guy with the ribbon put it around her neck, not bothering to ask us who we thought the winner was.

The crowd pressed tight around her as she made her way back to me. I could hear one guy after another trying to hit on her as she got closer, but she had eyes for only one man. When she got to me her hands seized my head and pull my lips to hers for a passionate French kiss. Holding her tight in my arms I felt her body tremble in a combination of fear and excitement. Our kiss stretched on and on as I caught comments from the crowd calling me a lucky bastard or asking for a turn. When a guy nearby said Ellen should ditch me for a real man she gave him a scornful laugh and told him he'd be completely useless to her in bed after being with me. I took my shirt off and gave it to her to put on and though she didn't bother to button it up the crowd started to disperse now that her breasts weren't showing any longer. After one more drink for the road she told me to take her to our hotel and fuck her, much to the delight of those still within earshot.

Before we left the bar Ellen bought a bottle of their best wine and had them open it for her. She was completely plastered as I half led and half carried her to our hotel. Along the way she took deep swigs of the wine, spilling as much as she managed to drink. At the hotel I took her straight to the elevator trying to get her to be quiet as she giggled loudly in her drunken state. She had stumbled badly a number of times in her heels on the way back, so now that we were in the hotel again she took her shoes off and was much steadier on her bare feet. In the elevator she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me sloppily, still gripping the half empty bottle of wine. Luckily we weren't interrupted, but I was beyond caring at that point anyway. Ellen let my shirt hang open baring the beautiful breasts that had earned the ribbon she proudly wore. I sucked her nipples and bit at them as hard as I dared causing her to shriek in delight. The ride up to our floor took less than a minute, but the time seemed to stretch as we got a head start on our lovemaking.

The doors opened as she was reaching inside the front of my jeans. She held my stiff cock in her hand and gave me a wide-eyed look as if she'd forgotten its size in her drunken stupor. I had to pull her to a stop at our room and held her up as I unlocked the door. Ellen flopped on the bed and though I wanted nothing more that to fuck her over and over again, I settled for a few kisses and another taste of her breasts before running to the bathroom for a leak. Returning ready to screw her all night, I watched her put down the wine bottle that she'd almost drained by now and stagger off to the bathroom. I stripped naked while she was gone and waited and waited and waited. Finally I went to see what was wrong and found her wearing just my shirt and the ribbon admiring herself in the mirror with a huge grin.

"I told you you'd win," I said looking at her. The way my shirt hung down to just barely cover her ass was driving me mad with desire for her. "You're so beautiful Ellie, so beautiful," I said stepping in behind her to kiss the nape of her neck.

"I am aren't I?" she said posing some more in the mirror. "Is there anymore wine?" she asked suddenly.

"I think you've had enough to drink for tonight," I said. "You're practically falling down drunk."

"You're no fun," she said pouting. "Let's go out partying!" she shouted.

"We just got back from the bar," I said. "It's time for bed."

"Bed?" she asked turning around and noticing my nakedness. "Oh my," she smiled at my hard cock. "Was it always so big? Fuck yeah let's go to bed then I want to feel that cock inside me."

"Leave the shirt and ribbon you look so sexy wearing that," I said when she started to take them off.

"Ok," she said scurrying to the bed.

"Maybe we should just go to sleep, I'm tired," I teased as she lay down with her legs spread wide.

"No fucking way," she said. "I'm soooo horny. You're gonna fuck me or I'll go find someone who will. Who wants to fuck me?" she shouted.

"Shhhh... Ellie people will hear you," I said laughing.

"Fuck me then. Look at this hot wet pussy," she said fingering herself wildly. "Imagine how good your cock will feel inside me."

All night I'd been anxious waiting for my chance to screw her and now the temptation was far too great to resist her any longer. I drove my cock into her as hard as I could cause her to scream in passion. Kissing her to smother her cries I fucked her almost violently giving my wet t-shirt queen the hard fucking I'd been saving for her all night. Ellen clawed my back and bit my lip laughing wickedly when I pulled back tasting blood in my mouth. Shaking my head in wonder I kept on fucking her.

Ellen was so drunk and horny that I made her cum quickly. Pulling my cock out I slapped it against her lips as she clutched one leg by the ankle holding it back as her other hand worked back and forth across her pussy in a blur. She was still cumming and grunting when I pushed her hand aside firing my cock back inside her. With her winning performance still fresh in my mind, I paid special attention to the wondrous breasts that had brought her the victory. Rarely did I leave them free of my fingers or lips teasing them non stop just the way she liked it. Driving her to a series of cunt clenching orgasms I just barely managed to hold off cumming myself.

Hauling my cock from her pussy mere moments before I would have blown my load I got down with my face between her legs. Poor Ellen was still coming down from her last orgasm when I took my place and started in on her clit right away. She trembled and moaned and screamed but I refused to give her a moment of rest. Fingering her as I licked away at her I let her hands join in, surprised that she helped instead of trying to make me stop. I was filled with undeniable lust for her when she screamed at me to fuck her again while in the throes of her most intense orgasm of the night.

1...345678