The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we'd eaten there was more sex. We went from one end of the bed to the other trying to please each other the entire time. There was straight missionary sex where we kissed as we screwed. I treated her to a seemingly endless round of doggie style where I fucked her deep as she came and came and came. Ellen rode me face to face for one round and later there was another where she rode me back on. I took her lying on her side with me kneeling behind her feeding my cock into her cunt. We even tried it with her tilted back on her shoulders with her ass in the air and me kneeling above her head fucking her for all I was worth. Between each change of position there was so much cock sucking and pussy licking, not to mention the breast play, that not a moment was wasted.

"I should buy you a present everyday I think," I said when we collapsed to the bed, our sexual desires satiated at last.

"Oh honey," she laughed. "Better make that once a week I don't think I could pull this off any more often than that."

Somewhere during the frantic lovemaking we'd decided that tonight was the night to squeeze in a romantic dinner. Neither of us was tired after napping earlier in the day and we had hours to spare yet. Ellen called down to the front desk and asked if they could find us reservations for two at the best restaurant with an opening and of course they were more than willing to help their generous guest. We cuddled up with a blanket on the sofa and watched another pay per view movie. Halfway through the staff called the room to tell us they'd made reservations and would have a car waiting to take us there at 7:30 for our dinner at eight.

After screwing all afternoon we needed to get cleaned up again. We took a shower together were there was plenty of kissing and touching but no sex. After our shower I shaved as she went through her suitcase trying to decide on an outfit. By the time I'd finished shaving she had an ironing board and iron sent to the room and was getting my pants and shirt ready for me. She sent me to the front room to get dressed so she could surprise me when she was dressed.

Twenty minutes later she came into the room wearing a black cocktail dress with slender shoulder straps, an open back, and low neck that showed off her cleavage. Her tanned legs were bare and on her feet she wore a pair of high heels. Around her neck hung the necklace I'd given her and she'd put on a pair of gold earrings to go with it. The makeup she wore somehow managed to make her look even more beautiful that usual. Her lips looked just a little fuller, her eyes a little more sparkling, her skin a little smoother.

"Wow," I whistled as she came into the room. "Whenever we get ready to go out I feel like staying in as soon as I get a look at you."

"Thank you," she said smiling bashfully. "You're looking good yourself. Every man looks handsome in a suit, but you're more handsome than any man."

"So dinner is off then?" I ask ready to loosen my tie.

"No," she smiled. "I can wait a few hours to have you again honey, but only because you've already given me enough of that incredible cock today to satisfy most women for a month."

Offering her my arm I led her to the elevator and then down to the lobby where our ride was right on time. Opening the door for Ellen I held her had as she stepped in then climbed in behind her. On the ride to the restaurant we held hands and watch the city pass by our window. When we got there Ellen paid the driver and with a huge tip asked if he could come back to get us in an hour. From the look on his face I doubted he'd even leave.

Inside the staff greeted us with wide smiles and ushered us straight to a candle lit table that was secluded from the main dinning area. No doubt the hotel staff had told them to make sure they treated their rich guest and her young lover like royalty. Ellen took a quick look at their wine list and picked one of her favorite vintages. The wine came to our table accompanied by an older man in a tailored suit. He kissed Ellen's hand and spoke to her in Spanish for a few minutes before bowing and leaving.

"What was all that?" I whispered sipping my wine.

"He owns the restaurant," Ellen said. "He wanted to welcome us and said the chef would be happy to prepare anything we wanted. I told him a menu would be fine and ordered us some of their signature appetizers."

"How rich are you?" I asked shaking my head in wonder.

"Oh stop it," she laughed. "I've stayed at the hotel before and they tend to over state things when making arrangements for me."

"So it that super rich? Or mega rich?" I said teasing her some more.

"You're not after me for my money are you Daniel?" she said.

"No of course not I was just teasing," I said suddenly nervous that I might have given her doubts about my feelings for her.

"I know you were," she said laughing but I was worried now.

"That isn't why you're hesitant to...?" I asked leaving the rest unsaid.

"No. Never," she said kissing me. "That has nothing to do with it honey. I'm sorry, forget I mentioned it. It was a poor joke. Let's talk about something else. What classes will you be taking in the fall?"

"Well..." I said looking at her nervously.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'm not sure if I'll be going back yet," I said. She gave me a horrified look so I added, "But I already registered for all my classes, I've just been thinking about staying home is all."

"No you have to go back. You can't quit school to stay with me," she said.

"But I..." I said.

"No listen to me," she said firmly while clutching my hand tight. "You're going back to school in the fall and you're going to finish your degree. If you think you can throw away your future and your dreams to be with me then forget it. You better be in your classes in a few weeks because if you give up on account of me I'll have nothing to do with you."

"Ok, ok I'll finish school then," I said quickly. "But don't talk about throwing away dreams. A botany degree isn't my dream, spending everyday with you is."

"Isn't there anything we can talk about tonight that won't make me hate myself for what I've done?" she asked wiping away a tear.

"Look Ellen," I said using her proper name to grab her attention. "What you've done is give me an amazing summer that I'll never forget. Even if that's where it has to end I promise you I'd do it all again in a second."

She opened her mouth to respond but the waiter arrived with an array of appetizers for us to sample. Ellen thanked him and then looked at me ready to say something again. I kissed her hand and the slight tug I gave her was enough to bring her close enough for a proper kiss on the lips. With a smile she slid her chair closer to me and pointed out the one spicy dish for me to avoid. She didn't try to finish her thought and I was grateful for it. I had a pretty good idea what she was going to say and it wasn't something I wanted to hear.

We chatted as we ate planning another trip to the beach for tomorrow morning. Ellen wanted to go shopping in the afternoon and I readily agreed to go with her, even after she laughed and said it could get heavy carrying all her bags. I promised to show her the store where I bought the sweater for her and silently hoped I remembered how to get there. When I went to fill Ellen's wine glass for her again she waved me off deciding to have water and a soda instead for now and we both laughed. Her terrible hangover from the day before was something she didn't want to experience again anytime soon.

Before we could fill up on the appetizers, Ellen called the waiter over and we ordered our main courses. If we had been home I would have ordered a nice juicy steak but that was something I could get anytime. I chose one of the house specialties a shrimp and crab dish that was mildly seasoned. Ellen ordered a spicy chicken entrée that was cooked with various hot peppers and came with three different salsas on the side, each one hotter than the last. This time she nodded and smiled when I offered to fill her wine glass as the food arrived. I went ahead and told her about my classes as we ate. She always ate so much slower than me that it was a way for me to slow down and let her keep up.

As we were finishing dinner she took her foot out of her shoe and rubbed my leg with it. The tension from earlier evaporated as she smiled at me and I was relieved to know the night was going to end as it should. Our waiter returned to clear away the dinner plates and take our dessert orders. Ellen passed, even though I could see her stare longingly at the list of decadent treats they offered. She was always concerned about her weight, though every spare pound was stored in just the right place. At first I passed too, but called him over again when she went to use the restroom and order one of their desserts for two.

When it arrived she narrowed her eyes at me, but she sat even closer when I offered her one of the spoons. She was just looking at it as I had the first taste. Even when I sighed and told her how good it was she still sat there watching me eat it. Taking a spoonful I held it I front of her lips and placed my hand on her knee. Her mouth eased open as my hand ran up her leg and I pushed the spoon inside. She savored it with a moan and licked the spoon seductively. Soon as it was gone Ellen called for the check and gave me a long, deep kiss. We both knew the plan to have the driver show us around the city wasn't going to happen now.

Ellen paid our bill and the grateful smiles from the staff told me the tip was as big as they'd been anticipating all night. The owner gave her a card and put his own phone number on the back telling her to call him directly next time she was in town and needed a table at his restaurant. On the ride back to the hotel I gave her another strange look but didn't say anything. She knew what I was thinking though and explained all the special treatment.

When she was growing up her parents had struggled to make ends meet. Her mother had worked as a waitress at a diner near their home for years and Ellen always thought of her when she left a tip for the people who served her. It was impossible to know where the money would go, but she liked to think there was a young child at home that would get a special treat from mom or dad thanks to her generosity. Even after she'd gotten married there were a couple of lean years as she and her husband were getting their company off the ground. After they'd become extremely successful, she never forgot her roots. Being given special treatment everywhere went hand in hand with her generosity and even though it sometimes embarrassed her to be treated so well she continued to do it because she knew it would make someone's day.

Back at the hotel we sat close together on the sofa kissing each other instead of going straight to bed. I convinced Ellen to have them send up another bottle of wine for us though she stopped after one more glass not wanting to risk getting remotely drunk again. We had spent such a special day together that we were content to sit with my arm around her shoulders as we kissed. All along we both knew the night would end with sex but it wasn't until the kissing had gradually turned into petting and the petting into intense foreplay that we went to bed.

I got her to stand next to the bed as I undressed both of us. Before getting under the covers Ellen took off her earrings and laid them on the night table but slapped my hands away from the clasp of her necklace as if she planned to wear it forever. With me on top my cock slipped comfortably into place between her legs. For half an hour we made love slowly, stopping whenever I was close to cumming. It felt so good to be inside her for that long. I couldn't help but smile the whole time and gave her hundreds of kisses that were full of love.

The next day was our last full day in Mexico so we actually cut back on the sex a little to spend the day out on the beach and shopping. It was useless to try telling her I didn't want anything so I let her spoil me a little with a series of wonderful gifts. Accepting things from her always made me feel strange and I never asked for anything. She was so giving that I easily could have gotten whatever I wanted, but I refused to give her or any of the handful of people who knew about us reason to think money had anything to do with my attraction to her. Throughout the day Ellen bought so many things that our last stop was to get a new suitcase to fit it all in.

Our last morning was spent in bed screwing. Knowing it was our last day I wanted to squeeze in every second of sex that I could. We were in danger of missing our flight by the time we stopped, but even then I convinced her to do it one final time in the shower. We made it the airport just in time and bid farewell to our amazing vacation. So far my summer with Ellen had been near perfect, but our brief trip to Mexico was the best of the best.

"Did you enjoy the trip hon?" she asked resting her head on my shoulder as our plane was taking off.

"Did I enjoy it? How could you even ask me that?" I said smiling and kissing her.

"I was just worried you'd be disappointed it's over already. We didn't really get to do much," she said looking somber.

"I got to do you as much as I wanted. There's nothing better than that," I said trying to comfort her.

"So you're happy with how everything turned out?" she asked.

"I wouldn't change a thing," I said. "Other than making plans to come back again next year for a longer trip."

Ellen didn't say anything about me looking ahead again. She became quiet and squeezed my hand. Tiling our chairs back we both tried to fall asleep. Before long Ellen was dozing softly next to me, but I didn't sleep a wink. I had a little over two weeks left to think of something that would make her mine and there was no time to waste.

***

Chapter four will pick up from here. Thanks for reading so far the next one should be the last.

1...345678