The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time Ellen stopped sucking my cock as she let out a throaty laugh. I ate her pussy eager to please her and fearing a second taste of her discipline. Her laugh change to long, drawn out moan as she pushed her snatch onto my probing tongue. After being teased for so long her body responded to every touch of my lips or tongue against her cunt. Ellen started to sit up and I was sure she was going to ride my cock, but she spun around instead and sat down on my face with her thighs gripping me tightly. With my face literally smothered under her wet pussy I ate her and sucked in a breath wherever I could. She held my hair almost painfully as she rode my head, grinding her hips and panting in response to my every move. When she came at last she toppled forward to hold onto the headboard and slid her body back so her weight rested on my chest.

Thankful for the moment to rest I closed my eyes but the feel of her warm, wet pussy against my chest soon made want more. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling face above her swaying breasts that she lowered to my eager lips. Squeezing her tits in my hands I sucked back and forth my tongue raking across her nipples repeatedly. Sliding lower she kissed the top of my head, then lower again until her face was above mine. Kissing me, she pressed her entire body into me in a tight hug. I kissed her back and pushed down on her thighs urging her to bring her pussy down on my cock but she resisted. Only when she was ready and we had shared a series of passionate kisses did she lower herself to my cock, holding steady as I slipped it inside her.

I let her ride me for a few moments with slow steady strokes. Wrapping my arms around her and crushing her body to mine, I rolled her over while kissing her smiling face. Clutching me she ran her hands up and down my back gently as we screwed slowly. She knew she didn't need to tell me how she wanted it, just a simple look told me all I needed to know. I hadn't cum yet this morning but I was more than happy to screw her at a deliberate pace and prolong it for now. There was nothing better than making love to Ellen and I wanted to wake up to this everyday. All over her face I could see that she wanted this to last too though each kiss we shared seemed tinged with sadness.

When my climax was near I drove my cock into her forcefully, my lips on hers muffling her grunt. She gave no sign of wanting me to slow down, so kneeling up I began slamming her with one hard stroke after another. With space between our bodies now Ellen ran her hands down her body, pausing to play with her breasts before letting one hand drift all the way down to her clit. Our eyes met and I knew she was close to her own release. With one final surge inside her I came dumping my load and kissed her as her own orgasm shuddered through her body. We shared countless breathless kisses as we came down from our sexual high.

"That was amazing honey but I want a lot more before Jessica comes home," Ellen said when I let her roll on top of me. "A lot more," she repeated in case I hadn't heard her.

"Anything you want," I said kissing her on the forehead.

"I want you to really give it to me this time," she said already looking eager "No screwing around just hammer me with that cock," she added stroking me for emphasis.

"If that's what you want," I said kissing her again.

"I want it now," she said grinning at me.

"You know what to do then," I said and she was already sliding down my body to suck my cock back to life before I could flash my smile back at her.

We fucked the day away. I lost track of how many time I came inside her or spilled a meager load on her abdomen. Within minutes of my orgasm she'd be sucking my cock urging me to get hard for her again. Towards the end when it took much longer for me to regain my erection she let me go down on her something I'd do all day if she wanted. With my now finely honed pussy eating skills I treated my lover to one leg quivering orgasm after another as either my tongue or cock was constantly between her legs to give her pleasure.

When it was time for Ellen to get ready for her trip to the airport I watched her stagger from the bed on weak legs with my hands behind my head and a satisfied but tired smile on my face. I could hear her showering in the bathroom with the door left open but as tempting as it was to join us I knew she in a hurry so I stayed in bed. Looking around the room I'd become so comfortable in, I felt this bed was where I belonged and wanted nothing more that to sleep there night after night with my beautiful Ellie at my side. As she came back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel I was still sprawled naked across her bed and she gazed at me full of hunger. I smiled knowing she wanted me again but didn't have enough time.

"Jessica will want to see you soon as she gets back," Ellen said looking me as she straightened her skirt. "You should have gotten ready and came with me to the airport."

"I was planning to stay right here," I said stretching out on her bed.

"You know you can't," she said with obvious regret.

"I know Ellie," I said her smile warming my heart. "I'm going to get dressed and go home."

"What about Jessica?" she asked.

"I don't think there's any point in leading her on. I'll be gone in two weeks anyway. Hopefully a week apart will have given her a chance to move on," I said.

"You can't do that to her," she said sounding angry that I'd hurt her daughter.

"I don't want to fight about this. There was never going to more than casual sex between her and I. There's nothing you can do to change that," I said sitting up.

"Don't make it any harder on her than you have to," she said sitting down and giving me an understanding kiss. "I need to go hon, maybe we can get together over the weekend."

My parents were returning tomorrow afternoon so there was going to be one less place for us to be alone. I didn't let that worry me as I showered. Ellen had accepted my stance concerning her daughter with surprising ease. Perhaps our full week together made her realize there was no hope of a relationship between Jessica and I. Ellen was the only woman I wanted to be with and these last two weeks of the summer were my last chance to prove to her that this could be so much more than the torrid summer fling it had become.

Instead of staying home that night and waiting for trouble to find me I went out with a few friends from high school. I'd been spending so much time with Ellen this summer that I'd barely seen them and we'd all be heading back to our separate colleges in a couple of weeks. We ended up shooting some pool for a few hours then back to a friend's house where we hung out long into the night. I was the only one who wasn't part of a couple and the girls who were with us thought that meant I should be set up with one of their friends. I politely declined their offers to arrange a blind date for me because another woman in my life was the last thing I needed. On the way home I found myself thinking about how happy everyone looked tonight and wondered if that could ever be Ellen and I. When I got home there was a message on our machine but ignored it and went straight to bed.

The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing and was sure I had to be Jessica calling. I didn't answer it or any of the other calls that day. Showered and dressed I left the house to go get breakfast. My parents wouldn't be back until the afternoon but I didn't plan on going home without them. After eating I ran a few errands and went by a few car lots to see if I'd find anything they fit my budget and taste. I was at the airport early and waiting for my parents to get in, greeting my mom with a hug the moment I saw her. After getting their luggage we headed home in the family car. I told my father how I'd been looking at cars and had found a couple I wanted him to take a look at. He'd been a mechanic all his life and ran his own body shop now. If anything he would have been disappointed if I didn't ask for his help.

"Who's Jessica?" my mom asked with a sly smile when she checked the messages soon after we got home.

"Just this girl I know," I said.

"She sounds awful anxious to see you for just a girl," she said grinning wider.

"Mom please," I sighed.

"What?" she said.

"There's nothing between us," I said and left it at that.

"Well tell her that not me," she said going upstairs to unpack.

It was a miserable weekend. I didn't hear from Ellen like I had hoped and was afraid to go see her at home where I was sure to see Jessica. The plan for Monday morning was for me to meet Ray and work in the garden. For the rest of the summer I was going to work with him so Ellen and I would at least see each other every day regardless of what else happened. After working all summer to help maintain Ellen's masterpiece of a garden I was honestly looking forward to meeting the man who had put it all together. No doubt I'd learn a lot over the next couple of weeks.

On Sunday afternoon Jessica called again. I let my mother answer the phone and made her lie saying I'd just gone out. She sat me down afterwards and told me it was wrong to let this girl think I was interested if I wasn't and made me promise to confront her soon. In a weird way it gave me the confidence I needed to face her tomorrow. No matter what Jessica or her mother wanted, I had decided to devote these last precious weeks doing everything I could to show Ellen I loved her and her alone. There was no doubt Jessica would seek me out at work tomorrow. I just needed to end it as gently as I could.

Monday morning I got to work early and wasn't surprised that Ray was already there. It was nice the finally me him and together we took a tour of the property as I showed him what we'd done in his absence. He was very impressed with how the garden had been maintained, but did point out a few little things I had overlooked. When I took him up around the landscaping we did around Ellen's fountain and gazebo he was full of praise. His compliments on my work in the garden meant more to me than anyone but Ellen's own kind words. I wanted to sit down with him and pick his brain all day but shortly after we got back to the work shed we were interrupted.

"Ray I need to talk to Danny," said Jessica from the doorway. I couldn't read her face but Ray knew right away he was being dismissed.

"We'll go over the rest later Dan," Ray said excusing himself.

"Jessica I..." I started to explain myself as she closed the door.

"Shut up and listen to me," she said in a fierce voice. "I've been away for a week and you won't even return my calls?"

"I'm..." I wanted to explain.

"I said shut up," she said strutting towards me. "Now kiss me," she said pressing her lips to mine. "That's much better, now fuck me."

"Stop," I said firmly taking her hands away from my zipper.

"It's her isn't it? Your secret woman finally decides she gives a shit about you and I don't matter anymore," she said looking crushed.

"I'm sorry Jessica, really I am," I said tilting her chin up so she was forced to look into my eyes. "I'm in love with her and nothing can change that."

"I don't even know her name but I hate her," she said with a laughing sob.

"We can still be friends," I said hopefully.

"I need a friend right now," she said with a forced smile as I hugged her.

With that the horrible confrontation I'd feared all weekend was over. She made it so easy on me that I felt worse than ever over what I'd put her through. How could I ever reveal my secret lover was her own mother when she was so understanding? I knew it would absolutely crush her if she ever found out. But the worst part was knowing I gladly break her heart if it meant I could stay with Ellen.

After she left I spent the rest of the day soaking up every ounce of gardening advice I could from Ray. Time sped by in a blur as he showed me things about the property I'd never noticed before. I actually felt sad when the day ended, but it was time to go see Ellen so the feeling didn't last long. Standing back out of earshot while he gave her his honest appraisal of my work these past few months. It was amusing to know he could tell her I'd made a complete mess of the garden and she wouldn't have cared at all. When Ray left Ellen looked my way and I knew she wanted me to join her.

"Ray says you did a fine job Dan," she said as I sat down opposite her.

"Dan?" I said looking around and wondering who could hear us.

"It's your name isn't it?" she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked but I already knew.

"Nothing," she said giving me a blank stare.

"I've been looking forward to seeing you all weekend," I said touching her hand. "I want you so bad Ellie."

"Is that so? From what Jessica tells me you've lost your interest in sex," she said.

"I've lost my interest in her. She means nothing to me, it's you that I'm crazy about," I said trying to make her understand.

"That my daughter you're talking about! I love her more than you'll ever know," she said full or anger.

"Ellie I didn't..." I was trying to apologize but she wouldn't let me.

"I think you should go. Ray will be expecting your help in the garden for the next two weeks," she said hastily before getting up and storming off. I was too stunned to say anything as I watched her go.

The rest of the week was terrible. I saw both Ellen and Jessica everyday but Ellen wouldn't say a word to me and her daughter was still a little too friendly. Ellen never let me catch her alone so I didn't get an opportunity to tell her how sorry I was. She loved sex like no woman I'd ever known and I knew she had to missing me despite her cold reaction towards me. At least when I was working in the garden with Ray I could put it out of my mind and focus on what I was doing.

It was my nights at home that became pure torture. There was nothing I could do to get Ellen out of my mind. Our last precious days together were wasting away at an alarming rate. I couldn't even get a chance to talk to her. We hadn't slept together since last Friday and I was masturbating several unsatisfying times a night. One night I woke up in a sweat thinking I'd left for college again already, but my bleak reality was almost as bad. When it was all added up the pressure on me was nearly unbearable.

Friday afternoon things finally took a good turn. I went to take my lunch break and found a note in my bag. With trembling fingers I opened and read it impossibly quick. Breathing deeply I read it a second time as my heart slowed down. She hadn't signed the note but I recognized her handwriting. Ellen had asked me to meet her in her pool house tonight. I didn't know if it meant we were going to have sex again but I doubted she would be able to resist me once we were alone. For the rest of the day Ray kept making jokes about how he'd never seen a guy so happy that the weekend was here.

I stayed around after quitting time waiting for my chance to talk to Ellen. She spoke to Ray for a few minutes and gave him his paycheck. Her reaction towards me was still cold but I was prepared to do whatever it took to warm her up. When Ray and the others had left I made sure we were alone and stalked up behind her.

"I need to go home and clean up but I'll meet you in the pool house in a few hours," I whispered into her ears.

"The pool house?" she said playing dumb.

"Yes the pool house," I said kissing her neck.

"That feels so good. I've missed you so much Daniel," she said leaning back into me.

"I'm so sorry Ellie," I said.

"I am too," she said turning around with a huge smile on her face. "We've got a weeks worth of sex to make up for tonight." Jessica must have already been gone out for the night because she gave me a toe-curling kiss. I was ready to take her right then and there but she pushed me away with a giggle.

My mind was filled with such joy that I couldn't think straight on the way home. Somehow I made it from the Swanson's to my house but I didn't remember getting there. I left thinking of the passionate night of love making Ellen and I would share and the next thing I knew I was on my own doorstep. Letting myself in I washed up for dinner and waited impatiently for my mother to call me to the table. I ate incredibly fast, even for me, and my mother took notice asking why I was in such a rush. I told her I was going out with friends and didn't want to be late before excusing myself from the table.

I showered and shaved, jerking off in the shower so I'd last long enough our first time tonight. As horny as I was it didn't take me long to cum with Ellen's luscious body running through my mind. Afterwards I didn't worry too much about what clothes to wear, knowing they wouldn't be staying on long once I got to the pool house. I left the house telling my parents I'd be out late and didn't need a ride, then walked a few blocks to a gas station where I called a cab to take me to Ellen.

At the front gate I keyed in my access code and let myself in heading straight for the pool house. I wasn't worried about being seen because I knew Jessica had to be out for Ellen to invite me to meet her here. I was hoping to get there first so I could surprise Ellen when she arrived but there were candles lit all around the front room and I could hear soft music coming from the master bedroom. The pool house served as a guesthouse for visitors who wanted some extra privacy, but for the most part it was used as a place to change for a swim. I wasted no time stripping naked and headed straight for the bedroom ready to give Ellen the fucking of a lifetime after our week of abstinence.

"Danny I'm so happy you came! I didn't think my note would work," said a beaming, naked Jessica from the bed.

"Jessica?" I said completely dumfounded. "What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" she said laughing. "I think my note was clear enough."

"You left the note?" I said in an absolute panic now.

"Of course I left the note who else would have?" she said giving me a puzzled look.

"But the hand writing looked just like your mother's," I said before I could stop myself.

"Why wouldn't it she's the one who taught me how to write," she as I watched her face twist in fury when what I had just inadvertently revealed sunk in. "How could you? How? My own mother is the other woman you've been seeing!"

"Jessica please let me..." I wanted to explain but she cut me off. I had no idea what I could have said to make it better anyway.

"Get out of my sight! Go! Get the fuck out of here! I don't want to see you ever again," she said burying her face in her hands as she started to sob.

"Give me a chance to..." I started again.

"I said get out and take my slut of a mother with you if you want! I can't believe she tried to comfort me when I told her you wanted someone else. I bet you've been banging her all summer!" she shrieked.

Jessica was inconsolable. The only thing I could do was leave and let her calm down. At this point I didn't care if she hated me forever, all that mattered is that she gave her mother a chance to explain. I'd already hurt Jessica badly, but I was sickened to think of what it might do to Ellen. I had to stop her before she arrived and the situation exploded beyond control.

"Oh Daniel I've missed you so much," Ellen said surprising me with a kiss the moment I left the bedroom. She was naked too and had that cock crazed look in her eye I would have loved to see under any other circumstance.

"Stop..." I mumbled, but her lips smothered the rest of my words.

"Shut up and fuck me honey," she said loud enough that I knew Jessica must have heard her.

"Hi mom," Jessica said in disgust as Ellen pushed me against the doorframe and spun into the bedroom.

"Jessica?" Ellen said in absolute horror.

"Thanks for all your help in dealing with Danny," she said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

123456...8